PDA

View Full Version : RUNESCAPE!

GaggliusHacks
March 31st, 2010, 01:31 PM
im a lv 57 mems :)

im epicly...epic

Guitarstar76
March 31st, 2010, 01:40 PM
Before I quit I was around 90 or 100 My name was Bugboy119 (made it when i was little) I had ancients done, I used full veracs with a whip or d scim and a rune defender, with a fury amulet. Also i had 3 mil cash and had 80 strength. Also have a lv 50 or so pker with like 60 str. Had 73 range also.

Zet
March 31st, 2010, 07:43 PM
I'm a level 500 GM bro, so I guess that makes me more epicly epic than you. Also this belongs in Other Games.

Ninja Caterpie
March 31st, 2010, 10:17 PM
I'm the owner of zezima. Used to be pro. Quit.

Dukey
March 31st, 2010, 11:08 PM
I'm the owner of zezima. Used to be pro. Quit.

I lol'd at this.
Don't play anymore, did when I was younger though xD

GaggliusHacks
April 1st, 2010, 06:24 PM
I'm a level 500 GM bro, so I guess that makes me more epicly epic than you. Also this belongs in Other Games.

this is in other games stupid -.-

Ichigo_Kurosaki
April 2nd, 2010, 02:36 PM
this is in other games stupid -.-

Thats cuz he moved it noob. Also you should'nt disrespect mods like that.

*cuts in half*

Would you believe me if I told you I forgot about the topic XD. Yeah I played Runescape for a while when I was younger but then I discovered the more epicly epic downloadable MMos.

SBaby
April 2nd, 2010, 04:08 PM
Thats cuz he moved it noob. Also you should'nt disrespect mods like that.

*cuts in half*

Would you believe me if I told you I forgot about the topic XD. Yeah I played Runescape for a while when I was younger but then I discovered the more epicly epic downloadable MMos.

I played Runescape for awhile. But then I discovered that it falls into the trap of just about every other MMORPG in existence, by being really boring.

loliwin
April 2nd, 2010, 11:36 PM
I play Runescape, but I play those private servers.

P.S PKing people is hilarious.

インフェルノの津波
April 2nd, 2010, 11:58 PM
I'm sorry, but that game got off wrong with me once it asked for money.

Tandem
April 3rd, 2010, 11:11 AM
Ahaha, I remember I used to play RuneScape back in like 6th grade. I think the farthest I got was to level 20 or something before I quit. I didn't really like it - I just joined because everyone else in my school was doing it at the time. Man, I was such a follower back then. xD