PDA

View Full Version : Football Manager 2010

Virus8me
March 31st, 2010, 01:35 PM
Is there any players of this game on here? My current game I'm manager of Solihull Moors started in the Blue Square North 12 seasons later we are a Premiership side =D I won all the leagues minus league 2 on the way and also grabbed myself the Johnstone Paint Trophy.

Limey-chan
March 31st, 2010, 10:36 PM
I've got a game going as Southampton manager, and i've managed to surprise myself by sticking with it. 7 full seasons under the belt now, but not much silverware to show for it (League One Champions, the Johnstone's Paint Trophy and an FA Cup final appearance).

I achieved my main aim anyway, which was to get them back into the Prem and since we've been up we've been safely mid-table every season which isn't too bad. It'd be nice to qualify for the Europa League and push on from there but i'll need more money for better players to finish that high up the table. We'll see what the summer and next season brings.

Damiano
April 2nd, 2010, 08:07 AM
Didn't like 2009 or 2010, so i've sticked with 2008, where i got two games going with Dagenham & Redbridge (5 seasons in, got them into Championship) and Manchester United (6 seasons in, won league and fa cup every season, won Champions League for last 3 and been unbeaten in last 2 seasons).

Satoshi Ookami
April 3rd, 2010, 04:04 AM
Yeah I play this version and I have Manchester United as my team :)
I just started so I'm just in half of first season.

Virus8me
April 4th, 2010, 04:58 AM
First season in the premiership as Solihull Moors I won the league cup, so I'd grabbed myself Europa league football next season or so I thought. Through what I'd say pure luck I managed to finish 4th and get myself in the Champions league!

I won every game in pre-season and only conceding 2 goals on the way and I've just qualified for the champions league group stage winning the best placed play off 3-1 against anderlect (SP?)