View Full Version : Haha I'm an admin :-)

Orange Meganium makes my Spey go Tsk
March 31st, 2010, 11:39 PM
Unlike me, most of you aren't good friends with the staff like I am, and haven't become admins.

If you became an admin and you had to delete something on here or make a big change, what would it be? I could delete everything if I wanted to but I don't feel like it.

March 31st, 2010, 11:43 PM
Cool story, bro.

I'd probably delete a lot of forum skins.

March 31st, 2010, 11:49 PM
Start some drama, somehow
Seriously everyone gets all pissy over drama, then complains because they're bored with this place because nothing it happening? xD
I liked the drama, gave me something to do.

March 31st, 2010, 11:56 PM
Make everyone else an admin and watch as people decided to go unadmin others, like a battle to the death sort of thing.

April 1st, 2010, 12:15 AM
Forum skins, hands down. :| They are in desperate need of a pruning.

Too bad I'm not a dictator admin like you, Mobile Speyganium. ;_; I wouldn't have to abide by majority rulings and I could just go for it.

April 1st, 2010, 3:23 AM
I'd probably ban you or something cool like that.

April 1st, 2010, 5:32 AM
If I was an admin, I'd scramble up the placement of all the forums on the front page once a day and add words like, "Pikachu", "game", "internet", "Pokecommunity", and moderator" to the word filter.

...for the lulz. :D

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2010, 6:11 AM
Where would I begin? Mass demotions, mass bans, mass purging of spam threads and inactive accounts, removal of most of the forum skins, removal of the word filter, completely rewriting the rules and regulations... This community would be a much better place overall.

Kobold Asylum
April 1st, 2010, 6:31 AM
I would change my name to Cthulhu and make everyone go insane.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 1st, 2010, 6:39 AM
I'd get rid of most of the skins, commission new skins featuring exclusively my favorite characters, ban people on my "list," and add Miror B.'s disco theme music as background music while you browse PC.

April 1st, 2010, 6:41 AM
I an admin I would threaten someone with that I would ban them if they didn't make me a really amazing signature (?) I would probably be the evil one haha.

April 1st, 2010, 7:02 AM
I'd get rid of most of the skins, commission new skins featuring exclusively my favorite characters, ban people on my "list," and add Miror B.'s disco theme music as background music while you browse PC.

i second that.
i think i'd get rid of a few skins, but i actually like some of them.. o_o

April 1st, 2010, 7:05 AM
I'd leave the skins alone. o.o

But I'd fire a few lower staff members, give out some promotions that are well deserved and prune accounts that have been dead longer than a year. XD >D

April 1st, 2010, 7:40 AM
I'd give everybody name changes. I'd destroy most of the forum skins and make my own too 8D

I'd also promote some members that deserve mod 8D

The Cynic
April 1st, 2010, 8:46 AM
Replace this forum index with a non-stop playing of the theme-tune to "Stop The Pigeon".

This video is an extended version of the theme-tune to give you an idea.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RP6sWm3KIC0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RP6sWm3KIC0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It wouldn't let you change the page or even go away when you close the browser. Furthermore, the sound options on your computer would set themselves to full and your whole computer would become unable to be unplugged. You'd try to run out the room but you'll find that your door is locked. NO ESCAPE! A few hours later they find you gibbering away in a corner. Only then will your computer be silent....

Yeah... so being an Admin would be kinda fun....

April 1st, 2010, 9:02 AM
Hi, Forever.

I'll have the staff make no intervention at all on April Fools next year (+ their names removed from the members list) and see what mess PC can make of itself in a couple of days. There's nothing big I'd change or delete or whatever, this place functions reasonably as it is.

Edit: Oh, yeah, I'd delete all accounts past two years of age and with under 200 posts, and do account deletions on request.

April 1st, 2010, 2:39 PM
I'd prune away at some uneeded accounts. For people who want those names.

I would come up with some horribly April Fool's joke. xD Muahahahaha.