PDA

View Full Version : The April Fools day Thread

Charizard632
April 1st, 2010, 03:05 AM
This is where you pull pranks on someone.

Anyways, I heard that the earth's rotation and orbit had slowed down!

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Code
April 1st, 2010, 03:12 AM
^ was fail. And other stuffs. You know why? Cause I was gonna make this thread, but then I assumed the mods would, and then you made it....

Whatever. XD

I heard I wuz gonna enslave humanity.

Guess what I'm gonna say now?

I heard wrong!!!

Therefore, you also guessed wrong. >XD

Orange Meganium makes my Spey go Tsk
April 1st, 2010, 03:34 AM
As an admin, I don't approve of this, because of http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=211662 which is quite similar to this. Though I've decided to let you get away with it for as long as you want.

I would never pull pranks on anyone. I'm always serious.

BakingBluePotatoe
April 1st, 2010, 03:37 AM
lol.

me and my friend decided to go on MSN and pretend to be the other person. XD (Avqatrs, scenes and everything)

we really got out friend. XD

(we have 2 more Fools to Fool! xP)

Kon~
April 1st, 2010, 04:01 AM
I actually got my parents by saying my cat had been sick in the bath.

Of course, she hadn't, but it was pretty low of me, because she's been ill recently and she was at vet's yesterday :/

Christopher
April 1st, 2010, 04:02 AM
so is it a April fools joke the Google changed their name to Topeka? check the site

Kon~
April 1st, 2010, 04:11 AM
I don't know about that, but Google UK has launched "Google Translate Animal" where you can translate what your animal is saying! ~.~

TRIFORCE89
April 1st, 2010, 04:38 AM
Is it too early? Because every site I've gone too this morning has nothing :C

I like the translate for animals one XD

Timbjerr
April 1st, 2010, 05:21 AM
I'm pretty boring. Anyone who knows me knows that I hate trends, so my prank here was to change my avy/sig to match the most common trend I noticed this year. XD

The Cynic
April 1st, 2010, 07:02 AM
Convinced 11 of my friends that David Bowie invented Connect 4!

No one tried to fool me this year, that was a bit of pity.

twocows
April 1st, 2010, 07:31 AM
Anyways, I heard that the earth's rotation and orbit had slowed down!
Actually, that's true. Due to the recent Chilean earthquake, the earth's orbit decayed a slight amount (or was it the rotation?). Anyway, it wasn't enough to notice, and it's likely other earthquakes will balance it out anyway.

Galukxy
April 1st, 2010, 07:36 AM
I kind of just made a smart remark to someone, it made one of my other friends laugh though, atleats they found it funny.
Yay! for once in my life i did not get pranked... or got something thrown at me.

Edit: hey look there's someone behind you! *looks to wide open space*.

Heart's Soul
April 1st, 2010, 07:44 AM
I woke up and got the Wi-Fi event. I don't pull pranks as April First isn't a day of pranking for me. Nobody pranks me and if they do... it's not pretty.

SIN1488
April 1st, 2010, 08:12 AM
Did you know gullible is in the dictionary?

Also:

Me: "Your parents are alive."
You: "I know, lol."
Me: "April Fools, I murdered them."
You: :C
Me: :)

EmeraldSky
April 1st, 2010, 08:19 AM
DeviantArt changed everybody's avatars to Twlight characters this year.

Heart's Soul
April 1st, 2010, 08:20 AM
^ Edited your post. ^

You: Your parents are alive.
Me: Wait... WHAT!?

Jolene
April 1st, 2010, 08:41 AM
I'm not good at April Fool's Day. People keep tricking me and it's not nice.

First my dad told me that I'd left the straighteners on and set fire to the couch, then my brother told me that the policeman was on the phone and wanted to talk to me, then at school my friend gave me some soda which she had shaken up, and later on this boy told me that the science teacher's snake had escaped and I was really scared.

score_under
April 1st, 2010, 08:46 AM
this boy told me that the science teacher's snake had escaped and I was really scared.
That's not scary, that's awesome.

Timbjerr
April 1st, 2010, 08:53 AM
Me: "Your parents are alive."
You: "I know, lol."
Me: "April Fools, I murdered them."
You: :C
Me: :)

Say what you want, but I literally rofl'd upon reading this. Sounds like something I read from Cyanide & Happiness, but I might be wrong...it certainly is their style. XD

I'm not good at April Fool's Day. People keep tricking me and it's not nice.

First my dad told me that I'd left the straighteners on and set fire to the couch, then my brother told me that the policeman was on the phone and wanted to talk to me, then at school my friend gave me some soda which she had shaken up, and later on this boy told me that the science teacher's snake had escaped and I was really scared.

Poor Jolene, you almost make me feel bad for being a prankster.

ohwait, what's that behind you?

Åzurε
April 1st, 2010, 10:01 AM
Oh look, Pokemon Kart. ->. (http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/28723)

Maybe some effort next time would be good.

Prince_of_Light
April 1st, 2010, 10:04 AM
Ugh. I fell for this BS. A piece of me died inside. DX

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1620582

But thankfully it was just a joke! Seriously scared me though, since they have delayed this release 3 different times and it's been over 2 years since their debut. There were a lot of us who thought it would never come. But the guys are so nice to give us a full stream like this before the album's even out.

SkySage2k9
April 1st, 2010, 10:49 AM
Gml's prl Fl's dy jk ws t rmv ll th vwls frm thr mn pg...

Yeah, so if you haven't guessed already, Google's Gmail's April Fool's day joke was to remove all the vowels from their main login page... Only show spoiler if you can't figure it out by reading, which I'm sure everyone will do... Figure it out, that is...

Relian
April 1st, 2010, 11:00 AM
You all just won the game!

Yeah, April fools, you actually lost.

PokemonLeagueChamp
April 1st, 2010, 11:02 AM
OMGZ I just caught Zoruark in SoulSilver!

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 1st, 2010, 12:32 PM
Nobody played any pranks on me so far...

And I hope that phone call I made to my parents today won't be construed as an April Fool's joke, because it certainly isn't (I wish it was, though; it's about me having to pay an extra $100 for moving out of the dorms late :/)

I've never been one for pranks, anyway.

Jolene
April 2nd, 2010, 01:52 AM
I am glad that April Fool's Day is over. I think it is just an excuse to be really mean to people.

Gulpin
April 2nd, 2010, 04:36 AM
I froze my sister's toothbrush and put orajel in the other so her mouth would go numb ^^

Ninja Caterpie
April 2nd, 2010, 04:43 AM
I failed to make an April Fools joke because the whole of the ROM Hacking forum has moderator approval. D=

Mattysaurus
April 2nd, 2010, 03:26 PM
I tricked several kids and teachers that their shirt was inside out. xD

They weren't laughing. >_________>

.EJ
April 3rd, 2010, 04:36 PM
I convinced my friend that we had school the next day. He was pretty pissed about these news until I told later that it was all a joke. =]

SpawnHyuuga
April 3rd, 2010, 05:14 PM
I pranked my parents by hiding their accounts on the login screen, I was also on Youtube all day saving them $1/second. ;)

Ayselipera
April 3rd, 2010, 05:57 PM
I find that the small pranks work the best.

I pulled a bunch of the "Your shoelaces are untied" line.

... Works every time. ;)

myrrhman
April 3rd, 2010, 06:18 PM
I made two waterbottles; one with fruit punch and the other with chocolate milk/mountain dew with a lot of salt and pepper in it. I gave my friend the good one, and in a very "lying" tone said "here, this water bottle has just fruit punch in it, as i "drank" from the other one (i actually just put my mouth over the bottle and didn't open it). he was like "shut up" and took the bad one from me and drank from it.

Mr.Silver
April 3rd, 2010, 06:29 PM
I pranked my parents by hiding their accounts on the login screen, I was also on Youtube all day saving them $1/second. ;)
I remember that.

I got a bunch of cream filled chocolates, Some seringes and some extra spicy tabasco...

Use your imagination......

But yeah i took the chocolate moose filling stuff with one seringe and replaced it with Extra spicy tabasco.I had a fun day on thursday.

I also replaced all the sugar in the bowls in a diner near my house with salt.
As i said. Fun day.