PDA

View Full Version : Really,nothing?

[.εternity]
April 1st, 2010, 03:11 AM
I logged on Pokecommunity today only to find out that there is no April fools thingy this year.Really?I mean,last year was a blast with the Todoroki thingy and I was looking forward to this year's event.Oh well...

BakingBluePotatoe
April 1st, 2010, 03:21 AM
I think that's the joke...

Orange Meganium makes my Spey go Tsk
April 1st, 2010, 03:22 AM
I feel the same way. Shame on you, PC.

Although people do seem to think the mod applications is a joke in rom hacking. As an admin, noone has informed me.

And anyway, PC's done nothing before. I've researched PC's past because I love it so much and I've discovered that in 2007, PC's joke was doing nothing.

BakingBluePotatoe
April 1st, 2010, 03:35 AM
Serebii did the same thing last year..... ("For April Fools, we will not be doing anything" "APRIL FOOLS EVERYONE!"

April 1st, 2010, 03:36 AM
Then Serebii stole PC's idea. If PC stole Serebii's idea I just might quit being an admin.

Timbjerr
April 1st, 2010, 05:26 AM
That's the beauty of it. They made me stay up all night waiting to see something epic to happen only to go to bed at five in the morning laughing my head off over how silly I was being. :P

I can swear that Steve was logged on all night too, just to make me think he was tinkering with things . XD

SCV058
April 1st, 2010, 05:33 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5670171#post5670171

Galukxy
April 1st, 2010, 06:01 AM
Really? there was a actual april fools day thingy last year?! If i knew i would of joined PC way earlier.
I think that's the joke...
maybe that is the joke

April 1st, 2010, 06:07 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5670171#post5670171

You need to post four words. Tsk, tsk.

But anyway, that thread doesn't really make a difference. It isn't the prank.

Tyrantrum
April 1st, 2010, 06:37 AM
Are you kidding?! This year's April Fool's day on here is by far the best!

Platinum Lucario
April 1st, 2010, 07:32 AM
I'm actually surprised that PC hasn't had anything in store for this year's April Fools' Day. I was thinking 'I can't wait to see what they have for this years' April Fools' Day. And I stayed on all day in my time (GMT +10)... and still nothing.

And it's already daytime on the other side of the world, I just wonder why they didn't have anything this year?
Has PC run out of ideas for this years' April Fools' Day, hm?

Who knows what could be around the corner though, but really... I am surprised that there's no April Fools' Day event here.

Melody
April 1st, 2010, 07:39 AM
I'm a bit disappointed. I'm seeing a few false leads like some wierd new account with the name Spey in it supposedly getting the same color name as Rukario but eh...I ain't seen it so I don't believe it.

That being said, I expected much better. Much, much better. :p

parallelzero
April 1st, 2010, 07:54 AM
Kehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

GFA
April 1st, 2010, 07:56 AM
I feel the same way. Shame on you, PC.

Although people do seem to think the mod applications is a joke in rom hacking. As an admin, noone has informed me.

And anyway, PC's done nothing before. I've researched PC's past because I love it so much and I've discovered that in 2007, PC's joke was doing nothing.

You just joined TODAY, have 28 Posts, don't have the tag thing, and are an Admin? Prove it.

parallelzero
April 1st, 2010, 08:07 AM
You just joined TODAY, have 28 Posts, don't have the tag thing, and are an Admin? Prove it.

Don't believe them. It's just an April Fool committing an April Fail.

flight
April 1st, 2010, 08:10 AM
(A bunch of ambiguous laughter)

David, I love you, you silly girl you.

インフェルノの津波
April 1st, 2010, 08:24 AM
I wonder if Steve is that new guy.....oh well, I VMed. I'll just wait and see.

Angela
April 1st, 2010, 08:27 AM
Ambiguous Laughter

Lol Ambiguous...

Well has anyone bothered to take a look at the rom section? Were they Say manipulations gonna quit.. Also rumor got out that Chibi was gonna leave the OC..

So I've seen some April Fools here.. :3

Tho most notable the one in the rom section.. :3

Timbjerr
April 1st, 2010, 08:47 AM
Keheheheh...

I knew it!! This post was PC's prank. You totally borke my screen by doing that. XD

Chibi-chan
April 1st, 2010, 10:36 AM
Oh? Today's april fools day?

....huh.

Cassino
April 1st, 2010, 10:45 AM
I remember last year Lightning said they probably wouldn't do something this time round; so to me it never came as a surprise to find nothing going on.

.Gamer
April 1st, 2010, 10:57 AM
Maybe in not pulling a prank they were actually pulling a prank and by not pulling a prank they pranked us into thinking their would be a prank. <(@~@::];;

Relian
April 1st, 2010, 10:59 AM
It's hard to pull off a good April fools joke when everyone is expecting it...

Noah Ridgewood
April 1st, 2010, 11:34 AM
It's hard to pull off a good April fools joke when everyone is expecting it...
I don't know about you, or anyone else, but PC is probably the most creative website I frequent when it comes to April Fools. For the most part, every year the pranks outdo themselves.

flight
April 1st, 2010, 11:39 AM
I don't know about you, or anyone else, but PC is probably the most creative website I frequent when it comes to April Fools. For the most part, every year the pranks outdo themselves.

I have to agree with this, y'know. I'm one of those people that actually expected something big to happen today. XD

Noah Ridgewood
April 1st, 2010, 11:51 AM
I have to agree with this, y'know. I'm one of those people that actually expected something big to happen today. XD
To be completely honest, I thought it was March 23 today until I went out with a friend after school and she planned a prank for another friend. :|

Ambellina
April 1st, 2010, 11:55 AM
Well we still have the whole day to see what happens :3

flight
April 1st, 2010, 11:59 AM
To be completely honest, I thought it was March 23 today until I went out with a friend after school and she planned a prank for another friend. :|

Wow, someone's a week late. ):

I can't be talking either, I just realized today was going to be April Fool's....yesterday. I lose track of time easily and I thought it was like...March 28th or something. XD