View Full Version : Blush?

April 1st, 2010, 8:43 AM
Do you Blush? If so, on what occasions?

Me, it's when my girlfriend kisses me on the cheek or when I get a compliment.

April 1st, 2010, 11:21 AM
I do when people compliment me or when I meet someone new.

April 1st, 2010, 11:24 AM
Blush? XD I don't tend to blush i just get embarrased abit, or go red and all sweaty but usually that happens when someone says really nice things about me that i don't tend to think about myself XP

April 1st, 2010, 11:27 AM
Yes, but rarely. It's mostly when I get compliments and spend time with a girl.
Sometimes, when something embarrassing happens.

April 1st, 2010, 12:32 PM
I can get embarrased, but i never blush. It usuallu happens when either the opposite sex compliments me, or if i get shy :3

April 1st, 2010, 2:40 PM
Usually when girls compliment me, I blush badly. Or so they say. I haven't noticed it.

I also blush when I walk by a girl I like and she looks at me. That's how my current girlfriend knew I liked her. <3

April 1st, 2010, 2:48 PM
When reeeeaaaaalllyyyyy embarrassing stuff happens.
Cause usually I don't care about what people think...but if it's REALLY embarrassing...then I'll blush.

April 1st, 2010, 2:51 PM
I sometimes blush when women flirt back.

Person: "Have you met my roommate, <girly name> ?"
Me: "Only during the day..."

April 1st, 2010, 3:17 PM
I do blush but usually don't notice myself blushing unless I am looking in a mirror. x3

That being said, no one ever comments on me blushing so I really don't know when I blush other than knowing that I do so when extremely embarrased. (at times like that you can't help but feel that kind of blush)

April 1st, 2010, 3:23 PM
I never/very rarely blush ^_^
Well, okay...I guess I blushed when I was in kindergarten and saw a beautiful girl o.o xD

April 1st, 2010, 3:30 PM
No, never, unless I am undergoing strenuous physical exertion or am very hot, but then so does everyone else.

April 1st, 2010, 3:50 PM
I blush when I get a compliment, or it's a cute girl being nice to me. I don't feel manly for admitting that...

April 1st, 2010, 3:58 PM
I never notice myself blush before. It is something that everyone does, besides me. It must've happened before, but no one has ever said anything about it.

April 1st, 2010, 6:59 PM
It usually only happens when I'm really embarrassed or when I have to present in front of large crowds. I never blush when I get compliments.

April 1st, 2010, 7:11 PM
I've been told a few times that my face has gone red, when I was super embarrassed. Every time it was my stepdad... after he embarrassed me. D: But I guess most of the time I don't, because I don't notice, and no one comments on it...

April 1st, 2010, 10:38 PM
I blush when women compliment and flirt with me.

And that happens often. lol

April 2nd, 2010, 1:15 AM
I have rosacea so it looks like I'm constantly blushing.

April 2nd, 2010, 3:01 AM
I blush all the time.

It's not even friggin' funny anymore. As soon as I get a teeny bit embarassed or shy or something, I blush like hell.
Or if someone compliments me. ;;

"You look cute in that top today.."
"Ehh.. uh, thanks.." *BLUSH*

It doesn't help that I'm quite pale, and you can really notice the difference .___.

April 2nd, 2010, 3:07 AM
Curtis blushes anytimes he tries to talk to Hairmutt, and everyone on the SSB knows he likes her.

April 2nd, 2010, 3:12 AM
Almost all the time, it's very easy to have me blushing. XD;

April 2nd, 2010, 4:03 AM
Whanever I feel nerveous like I don't know what to do next I feel my cheeks get a bit pinker then thier normal shade

April 4th, 2010, 6:09 PM
I'm hard to blush when it comes to hardcore stuff, like doing something really stupid. But I turn as red as a fire engine when it coems to girls. xD

Captain Hobo.
April 4th, 2010, 7:29 PM
I blush when I get a complient.