PDA

View Full Version : Random Pokémon Artsy Stuff

StarryLatiasGirl
April 1st, 2010, 09:12 AM
Just let this thread die. I'm not posting in here anymore.

Mr.Silver
April 1st, 2010, 09:25 AM
....Why is your alakazam preforming a human transmutation.... :scared:

StarryLatiasGirl
April 1st, 2010, 09:42 AM
....Why is your alakazam preforming a human transmutation.... :scared:

...a what? I don't know what you're talking about, to be honest.

[Edit] Anyway, here's another member of my HeartGold team- my Umbreon, Lucine.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/Umbreon2.jpg

Yeah, I didn't spend as much time on this one as I did on my Alakazam one. Oh well, I still like it. xD The background isn't my greatest, but I had fun making it.

~Starry

ShaySkymin
April 1st, 2010, 01:46 PM
Those are really awesome xD Much better than anything I can do. I would normally be telling you 'they're not cute enough' but this is a total exception.

What program do you use?

Raibutai
April 1st, 2010, 01:55 PM
Eh, you forgot to sign the first one.

OT: Great stuff! Waiting for the next one!

StarryLatiasGirl
April 1st, 2010, 02:01 PM
Those are really awesome xD Much better than anything I can do. I would normally be telling you 'they're not cute enough' but this is a total exception.

What program do you use?

Thank you! ^^ I use Photoshop Elements 3, even though it's a 5-year old program, it works for what I use it for. xD

Eh, you forgot to sign the first one.

OT: Great stuff! Waiting for the next one!

Yeah, sometimes I forget to sign my stuff. Oh well. xD Glad you like my stuff, though! ^^

~Starry

ShaySkymin
April 1st, 2010, 02:05 PM
Thank you! ^^ I use Photoshop Elements 3, even though it's a 5-year old program, it works for what I use it for. xD

Yeah, sometimes I forget to sign my stuff. Oh well. xD Glad you like my stuff, though! ^^

~Starry
Ohhh ok. Ha see, the older programs work better than new ones. I use Photoshop Elements 5.0.

StarryLatiasGirl
April 1st, 2010, 04:38 PM
Here's another drawing I did of my Pidgeot, Lani- another member of my HeartGold team. xD She has a Scope Lens over her left eye, which raises her critical-hit ratio (which, coupled with her speedy and accurate attacks, can prove quite useful).

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/Pidgeot1.jpg

I had fun with this, but omg the feathers @_@ I just gave up after doing them for an hour or so xD Not to mention the file deleted itself while I was working on it, so I had to redo most of it. *growls at Photoshop*

But yeah, this may not be the best picture I've drawn, but I definitely like it. I'm getting better with clouds!

~Starry

Raibutai
April 1st, 2010, 04:52 PM
Nice. I like this one the best. You're pretty good at lighting effects, too!

Eurydice
April 1st, 2010, 06:33 PM
wow those are amazing. good job cant wait to see what you post next.
btw the umbreon is my favorite

StarryLatiasGirl
April 2nd, 2010, 05:27 AM
Nice. I like this one the best. You're pretty good at lighting effects, too!

Thank you! ^^ I try to make nice lighting effects and stuff, they're pretty fun. xD

wow those are amazing. good job cant wait to see what you post next.
btw the umbreon is my favorite

Thanks! ^^ I wouldn't say they're amazing, per say, but I'm glad you like them!

Anyway, here's another member of my HeartGold team- my Red Gyarados, Mazyuun. The purple-pink gem embedded in his forehead is a Life Orb, which raises his attack in exchange for a little bit of his HP (although his defenses and HP are so high anyway, be barely notices that effect).

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/Gyarados1.jpg

I like the shading and the rain more than the background, personally. I rushed the background, although more focus is on the Gyarados himself, so it's all good. Gyarados is pretty frickin' cool. XD

~Starry

Eurydice
April 2nd, 2010, 10:38 AM
oh wow im in love with the gyarados. good job, its so amazing. ^_^

RAGECANDYBAR
April 3rd, 2010, 08:16 AM
Whoa man these are really cool
Each of them has their own atmosphere to it, and I can see that you like to delve into drawing the more mysterious and dangerous side of Pokemon.

Your own style also shines though here--especially with the shading and the show of personality of each Pokemon. Er, hopefully I'm making sense.

Anywho, while it's good to have a unique style like yours it tends to also be fun to explore other styles; not only would it be a new and possibly challenging experience, it would also serve to improve your art as well as your original style. Shading with odd colours (like purple or orange) tends to produce a really cool effect, so maybe you could try that?

You don't really have to listen to me, but I would love to see some more variation here because you're obviously a talented artist.

Now, moving on to each individual piece, I'd say that the Alakazam and Umbreon were pulled off well. The Pidgeot however, looks a little bit stiff (though I must say the wings are pretty stunning). Maybe you should look up a couple of pictures of a bird in the pose you were going for? From my perspective it seemed like it was about to land and begin some sort of important mission or relay urgent news, but I'm probably wrong, ahaha

I'd have to say that my favourite piece here is the Gyarados; it looks like a hard to pull of drawing, and you've done well on it. The rain is great, but I think you should look at a few references for waves. Either way, those waves are probably better than any of the waves I've ever drawn pff
Also to add more depth, you maybe could have made Gyarados seem longer or blurred his tail just a bit to make it seem more like foggy, stormy, unclear weather. I don't think it would subtract from your focal point either because Gyarados himself has some bright colour on him in the form of the glowing eyes and Life Orb.

And er... I type too much, sorry!
But, I hope I've helped.

Froggy_00
April 3rd, 2010, 11:27 AM
Oh snap. Those are incredible. Probably the best pokemon art I've ever seen. That Gyarados would make an awesome background :D

Great job and keep em coming :D I want to see more LOL. May I suggest a Dusclops or Dusknoir one next... ;)

StarryLatiasGirl
April 4th, 2010, 06:22 AM
oh wow im in love with the gyarados. good job, its so amazing. ^_^

Thank you ^^

Whoa man these are really cool
Each of them has their own atmosphere to it, and I can see that you like to delve into drawing the more mysterious and dangerous side of Pokemon.

Your own style also shines though here--especially with the shading and the show of personality of each Pokemon. Er, hopefully I'm making sense.

Anywho, while it's good to have a unique style like yours it tends to also be fun to explore other styles; not only would it be a new and possibly challenging experience, it would also serve to improve your art as well as your original style. Shading with odd colours (like purple or orange) tends to produce a really cool effect, so maybe you could try that?

You don't really have to listen to me, but I would love to see some more variation here because you're obviously a talented artist.

Now, moving on to each individual piece, I'd say that the Alakazam and Umbreon were pulled off well. The Pidgeot however, looks a little bit stiff (though I must say the wings are pretty stunning). Maybe you should look up a couple of pictures of a bird in the pose you were going for? From my perspective it seemed like it was about to land and begin some sort of important mission or relay urgent news, but I'm probably wrong, ahaha

I'd have to say that my favourite piece here is the Gyarados; it looks like a hard to pull of drawing, and you've done well on it. The rain is great, but I think you should look at a few references for waves. Either way, those waves are probably better than any of the waves I've ever drawn pff
Also to add more depth, you maybe could have made Gyarados seem longer or blurred his tail just a bit to make it seem more like foggy, stormy, unclear weather. I don't think it would subtract from your focal point either because Gyarados himself has some bright colour on him in the form of the glowing eyes and Life Orb.

And er... I type too much, sorry!
But, I hope I've helped.

Thanks, I'm glad you like my style. ^^ I actually do shade with odd colors, usually I use the opposite/close to the opposite color of the creature I'm drawing to shade with (ex: I used blue to shade the Red Gyarados), so I know what you're talking about there.

And I did use a couple reference photos of eagles for Pidgeot, to try to get the proportions and placement of the wings to at least look realistic. xD Birds aren't my strong point at all, I personally specialize in dragonlike wings, but meh.

I would have added more detail to the waves in the Gyarados pic and, like you said, added more depth, but these set of pictures were more to showcase my team rather than look completely realistic. I'll post more drawings later of actual scenes rather than 'portaits', but I do see what you mean, and you're right. Although, I'm personally really proud of it (even though I completely half-assed the water because I was in a rush, haha), it's one of my favorites due to the pose and effects I did.

Thanks for your comment, though, and once I finish posting my HG team, I'll post some other/different stuff I've done. xD

Oh snap. Those are incredible. Probably the best pokemon art I've ever seen. That Gyarados would make an awesome background :D

Great job and keep em coming :D I want to see more LOL. May I suggest a Dusclops or Dusknoir one next... ;)

Thank you ^^ I'm glad you like them! And just to let you know, I don't take requests or anything like that, so don't be surprised if I don't do suggestions that are offered to me... if it's a good idea, I might do it, but otherwise- I have a very busy schedule (school, work, etc.), so in my free time, I like to do what I want to do. xD But a Ghost-type does sound like fun to draw, so I might try to draw one sometime, thanks for the tip~

Anyway, here's the 5th member of my HeartGold team- My male Ampharos, Raijin. An Expert Belt is tied around his neck, which boosts the power of his super-effective moves.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/Ampharos1.jpg

I decided to fool around with lighting/shading a bit on this, so it's kinda experimental. Still, it came out alright, so I'm fairly happy with it. The only thing I'm not happy with is the shading on his body, but meh. I know what I did wrong with it, so it's all good. xD

~Starry

aкισ
April 4th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Excuse me, but HOLY **** .

You are completely and utterly, legit.. like, an idol .

Do you have an deviant art account?

enzo51
April 4th, 2010, 09:16 AM
these are awesome. I love everything!!! Now let us worship the great StarryLatiasGirl!!! hahaha

StarryLatiasGirl
April 5th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Excuse me, but HOLY **** .

You are completely and utterly, legit.. like, an idol .

Do you have an deviant art account?

Wow, thank you! ^^ My stuff is far from perfect, but I'm glad you like it! And yeah, I do have a deviantART account, my name is Delthero on there.

these are awesome. I love everything!!! Now let us worship the great StarryLatiasGirl!!! hahaha

Thanks! ^^ But please, no worshipping xD

---

Anyway, here's the final member (and Starter Pokémon) of my HeartGold team, my female Typhlosion, Topaz. She doesn't have a hold item, but she has Charcoal designs embedded into her fur that raise her Fire-type moves' power.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/Typhlosion1.jpg

Wow, this was so much fun to do. I've never really trained a Typhlosion before now, but I love them to death <3 Although, I really like all of the Johto starters.

Anyway, enjoy! I'll be posting some more stuff later on today.

~Starry

StarryLatiasGirl
April 6th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Anyway, since nobody's commented, here's another thing I doodled that I really like.

(to see the stained-glass without all the effects, click here- http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/hoohscribble1.jpg )
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/hoohscribblefna12.jpg

The outlines for the Pokémon in the stained glass were drawn in a program called Scribblertwo, and everything else was done in Photoshop. c:

So yeah, this is an altar for the Johto Legends and their trios- Lugia and the 3 Kanto Birds, Ho-Oh and the 3 Johto Beasts, and Celebi. c: Above the Birds is Lugia's Silver Wing, and above the Beasts is Ho-Oh's Rainbow Wing. And there's a random guy in the front because I felt like adding a random guy. =P

The Pokémons' anatomy isn't perfect on purpose, btw- I wanted to kinda give it an abstract/spiritual feel, like stained glass sometimes has. I dunno. XD

~Starry

musesum626
April 6th, 2010, 06:57 PM
I really like your take on all the Pokemon, especially Typhlosion! It's really inspired me :) Wish I had a tablet to use for my cheap, non-Photoshop, GIMP. Oh well, there's always good 'ol paper and pencil I guess.

perfectmonster
April 6th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Oh wow, these are the best drawings i've EVER seen! Would you be able to make me one of a Cyndaquil that I could use for a siggie?

StarryLatiasGirl
April 7th, 2010, 05:43 AM
I really like your take on all the Pokemon, especially Typhlosion! It's really inspired me :) Wish I had a tablet to use for my cheap, non-Photoshop, GIMP. Oh well, there's always good 'ol paper and pencil I guess.

Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you like them. And GIMP is pretty good from what I've heard.

Oh wow, these are the best drawings i've EVER seen! Would you be able to make me one of a Cyndaquil that I could use for a siggie?

Thank you! ^^ But I don't do requests... so unless you're willing to pay me, I can't afford to take the time out of my schedule for requests. (Plus, I've had some very bad experiences with requests/art trades in the past, so... yeah.)

---

Anyway, here's a quick picture I drew of some of my friends' Pokésonas over on deviantART.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/pokesonas1.jpg

Originally this was just going to be my Pokésona, but then I added a couple of my friends and one of my friends' friends, and it turned into this. XD

So yeah, Jenna (my 'sona, the Growlithe) is in front being glomped by Jess (the Pikachu on my head), and Lauren (the Meowth) is in the back chasing Zakchu (the other Pikachu) because he stole her bra again XDDD

Don't ask, I just really felt like doodling/drawing this. It's full of inside jokes, so yeah. Blah doodle is blah xD

~Starry

imapirate
April 7th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Wow, all of them looks awesome! Though I have to say that Gyarados is, to me, the best one simply cause it really gives the feeling that he is really f*****g pissed.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu
April 8th, 2010, 02:56 AM
These look AWESOME I absolutely love that red Gyarados

Late
April 8th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Just what I-Like-Shiny_Pichu said, These look AWESOME!!!
I like almost every one of them. Only one I dislike is the Typhlosion (my favorite Pokémon). It doesn't look like Typhlosion to me.
Pidgeot and Gyarados are best of these. I don't like the gem on Gyarados head as it looks too bright.

I hope I can do something like this someday. I have Photoshop CS2 but I haven't learned anything (maybe something little but still...) and I hope I'll understand every ways to draw with it.

StarryLatiasGirl
April 8th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Wow, all of them looks awesome! Though I have to say that Gyarados is, to me, the best one simply cause it really gives the feeling that he is really f*****g pissed.

Thanks! ^^

These look AWESOME I absolutely love that red Gyarados

Thank you! ^^

Just what I-Like-Shiny_Pichu said, These look AWESOME!!!
I like almost every one of them. Only one I dislike is the Typhlosion (my favorite Pokémon). It doesn't look like Typhlosion to me.
Pidgeot and Gyarados are best of these. I don't like the gem on Gyarados head as it looks too bright.

I hope I can do something like this someday. I have Photoshop CS2 but I haven't learned anything (maybe something little but still...) and I hope I'll understand every ways to draw with it.

Thank you! ^^ And Typhlosion probably looks different because I drew her in my own style. I like to add a bit of personal artistic design to my drawings, even Pokémon drawings. Also, I don't quite get what you mean when you say Gyarados' Life Orb is too bright... I rather like the contrast, to be honest.

----

Anyway, here's something completely different- as opposed to being new, digital, and Pokémon-related; it's old, traditional, and Final Fantasy-related. XD But I figured I'd put it up simply because it's different.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/6b3276457b8040d839689b5e461f6eb6.png

I don't really remember the date when I drew this, but oh well. I think it was between a year and two years ago. I still like it, though.

I think I was home sick when I did this. xD The original is pretty big, though. It's 10x15 or something like that, and it's hanging framed on my wall. It won an award for something at an art show a couple summers ago.

But anyway, this is Genesis from Final Fantasy VII. I like those games, even though I've never played them. xD

~Starry

xxkaylabby
April 8th, 2010, 07:41 AM
those are truely amazing..

YoungO
April 8th, 2010, 10:45 PM
those pics are epic

u think u could hook me up?

Alyssachu
April 9th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Ahhh, some of these pictures inspire me to draw more! Gosh, I wish I was that good at digitally coloring. Unfortunately I don't have the motivation anymore to do artsy stuff. I only get into it... every now and then. Once in a blue moon. I should really get back into it. ;___; And I should draw Minun and Plusle!! <3 ... But yeah, these pics are really nice!

StarryLatiasGirl
April 9th, 2010, 08:19 AM
those are truely amazing..

Thanks! ^^

those pics are epic

u think u could hook me up?

Thanks! ^^ But what do you mean by 'hooking you up'?

Ahhh, some of these pictures inspire me to draw more! Gosh, I wish I was that good at digitally coloring. Unfortunately I don't have the motivation anymore to do artsy stuff. I only get into it... every now and then. Once in a blue moon. I should really get back into it. ;___; And I should draw Minun and Plusle!! <3 ... But yeah, these pics are really nice!

Wow, thank you! ^^ Yeah, drawing is fun, if you have the free time and inspiration, I say go for it~! =D

---

Anyway, here's a simple drawing I did of one of my dragon characters that I randomly turned into a Raichu. xD Her name is Wraith, and I might post pictures of her in her dragon form later.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/wraichutube2.jpg

But yeah, I had fun with the effects in this. I found some bubble brushes that I like, and otherwise just played around with lighting/effects/texture for a couple hours with this one. Wraith-chu herself didn't take very long to draw.

~Starry

StarryLatiasGirl
April 15th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Here's something I drew for one of my friends for his birthday... he's been going through some really hard times lately, so I drew a quick picture of his Pokésona.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/Zakchu_used_Spark_by_Delthero.jpg

Nothing special, I mainly focused on Zakchu himself and the lightning effects rather than the background. The background ish plaiiiiiiin xD

~Starry

Rasheed Saeed - Renkia
April 15th, 2010, 12:45 PM
OMG! Your work is really amazing. You have pure talent!

Im loveing the Gyarados & Ho-oH - Lugia arts. Well developed and everything! You could go really far with your work! Keep it up!

alkaline00
April 15th, 2010, 03:45 PM
You have an interesting colouring style, what program do you use?

Shasjas
April 16th, 2010, 03:34 AM
do you use a tablet?

amazing work, i love the detail of the pokemon and the effects

StarryLatiasGirl
April 20th, 2010, 09:32 AM
OMG! Your work is really amazing. You have pure talent!

Im loveing the Gyarados & Ho-oH - Lugia arts. Well developed and everything! You could go really far with your work! Keep it up!

Thank you very much! ^^

You have an interesting colouring style, what program do you use?

Thanks, I use Photoshop Elements 3 to do all my stuff with.

do you use a tablet?

amazing work, i love the detail of the pokemon and the effects

I use a tablet for my outlines and shading, yes. It's an old thing (5 years old), but somehow still works fine. xD

----

Thanks for all the comments, guys, and I apologize for not posting anything lately. I don't have any completed new stuff to show you guys, but here's a quick preview of what I'm working on-

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/vsHoOhwip2-1.jpg

~Starry

Skittyseven
April 20th, 2010, 04:57 PM
.............................................................................................................................................................(looks away) IT BURNS! IT BURNS OF FANTASTICALNESSINESS!

Shasjas
April 23rd, 2010, 08:36 AM
that is gonna be really impressive, cant wait

manego90
April 23rd, 2010, 01:14 PM
those pictures look so cool. man you should keep doing them

StarryLatiasGirl
April 27th, 2010, 05:22 PM
.............................................................................................................................................................(looks away) IT BURNS! IT BURNS OF FANTASTICALNESSINESS!

*blushes* Thank you!

that is gonna be really impressive, cant wait

Thanks, I hope so. xD

those pictures look so cool. man you should keep doing them

I plan on it, don't worry. ^^ Glad you like my stuff!

----

Anyway, here's my latest piece! I've been working on this thing on and off for the past couple weeks. I originally got the idea in my head over a month ago, and finally got around to finishing it. xD

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/vsHoOhfinal.jpg

Basically, it's my team from HeartGold facing a Shiny Ho-Oh above the Tin Tower/Ecruteak City area. Why a shiny Ho-Oh? Because I spent a week SR'ing for one. XD (Finally got it, I might add. It's pwnsome. c: )

So yeah, here's what's generally going on in the picture-

-Jenna (me, the trainer) is riding atop Lani, her Pidgeot, along with her Umbreon, Lucine.
-Pentavius the Alakazam and Topaz the Typhlosion are riding atop Mazyuun the Red Gyarados (Mazyuun is being held up by Pentavius' psychic energy, he's not actually flying. xD), and Mazyuun is firing a Dragon Rage attack at Ho-Oh.
-Raijin the Ampharos is leaping off of Mazyuun's head, ready to hit Ho-Oh with a Thunderpunch.
-Ho-Oh has a sort of shield up (Safeguard on steriods? idk) to deflect attacks while it powers up a Sacred Fire attack.

...yeah, planning this was hella fun. It might not have come out perfect, but hey, it's still awesome in my book.

Enjoy!

~Starry

JustinDestruction
April 27th, 2010, 08:51 PM
These are so incredible! If only I had my own art style... I can replicate images, but that's it. :p

Shasjas
April 28th, 2010, 09:56 AM
wow how do you do that? you have a certain way of colouring/texturing the pokemon that just looks amazing.

more please! * puppy eyes*

ForeLegend
May 4th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Wow, all of your drawings are all just epic, all of them are artistically (insert a better word for epic, awesome, unbelievable) talented, great job man, 10/10. :D
I especially love your drawing of the Red Gyarados, Ampharos, and the epic thundering Pikachu :), the Shiny Ho-Ho battle drawing was just EPIC, the feathers were so colorful, and the aura surrounding Ho-Ho.

BerserkerKing
May 7th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Wow I'm speechless you have some great art skills ^^

StarryLatiasGirl
May 8th, 2010, 10:56 AM
These are so incredible! If only I had my own art style... I can replicate images, but that's it. :p

Thank you very much! ^^ I'm still working on my style, but I'm glad you like it.

wow how do you do that? you have a certain way of colouring/texturing the pokemon that just looks amazing.

more please! * puppy eyes*

I use an airbrushing effect brush in Photoshop to do the shading. I'm glad you like it! ^^

Wow, all of your drawings are all just epic, all of them are artistically (insert a better word for epic, awesome, unbelievable) talented, great job man, 10/10. :D
I especially love your drawing of the Red Gyarados, Ampharos, and the epic thundering Pikachu :), the Shiny Ho-Ho battle drawing was just EPIC, the feathers were so colorful, and the aura surrounding Ho-Ho.

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like my stuff xD

Wow I'm speechless you have some great art skills ^^

Thanks! ^^

----

Anyway, here's a quick overdue art trade of someone's Lucario character as a Riolu in a lab where he was born.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/OmegaTrade1.jpg

I heavily referenced my 'Birth of Wraichu' drawing that I did for this, as you can probably tell. xD I really do like how it came out, though. The background is a mix of steel-plating texture and a supercomputer stock image I found on a stock website.

~Starry

BerserkerKing
May 8th, 2010, 11:10 AM
May I ask how much time do you average per piece?

StarryLatiasGirl
May 8th, 2010, 11:24 AM
May I ask how much time do you average per piece?

It depends on the piece. Something like the Riolu in the cloning tank would be about an hour an a half, if that. Something like the vs. Ho-Oh piece would be between 2 and a half and 3 hours. ^^

~Starry

BerserkerKing
May 8th, 2010, 11:26 AM
It depends on the piece. Something like the Riolu in the cloning tank would be about an hour an a half, if that. Something like the vs. Ho-Oh piece would be between 2 and a half and 3 hours. ^^

~Starry
You're real efficient. 8)

Ninja Aiden
May 8th, 2010, 01:20 PM
These are amazing!! I love the shiny Ho-oh battle! But, the Riolu in the tank... The tank faces forwards when everything else is at an angle. Now, prove me wrong, but the picture makes it look like it should go along with the flow and face the same direction, not at the viewer.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/vsHoOhfinal.jpg

If it's ok with you, I would like to use this on my PC. Yes, it really is that great!

Mad Hatteress
May 8th, 2010, 03:03 PM
I'm so extremely jealous of your talent I don't really know what to say. I really want to be able to draw but I have no talent at all; I could only ever dream of being as good as you. You truly are amazing and your skill will only get better since you seem to draw so often.

>.>

<.<

If I could steal your abilities I totally would ;p

Ωmega
May 10th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Omega has Keen Eye ability.
Omega notices Starry!
Omega uses Flatter!
It's super effective! Starry is confused!
Omega uses Copycat! Omega hurts itself in the process!
Omega uses Snatch! It doesn't effect Starry...

This is your and my encounter over your art abilities. Truly phenomenal. I seriously wish I had your abilities. Alas, I can only do stick figures but your art has inspired me to try. :D

StarryLatiasGirl
May 10th, 2010, 08:13 AM
These are amazing!! I love the shiny Ho-oh battle! But, the Riolu in the tank... The tank faces forwards when everything else is at an angle. Now, prove me wrong, but the picture makes it look like it should go along with the flow and face the same direction, not at the viewer.

[VS.Ho-Oh Picture]

If it's ok with you, I would like to use this on my PC. Yes, it really is that great!

Thank you very much! ^^ And yeah, you are right about the Riolu pic- again, it was a quick overdue art trade I literally did in an hour. I didn't even like the person it was for, so yeah XD And I guess you can use that picture... as long as you don't repost it or claim it as your own or anything.

I'm so extremely jealous of your talent I don't really know what to say. I really want to be able to draw but I have no talent at all; I could only ever dream of being as good as you. You truly are amazing and your skill will only get better since you seem to draw so often.

>.>

<.<

If I could steal your abilities I totally would ;p

Thank you so much! ^^

Omega has Keen Eye ability.
Omega notices Starry!
Omega uses Flatter!
It's super effective! Starry is confused!
Omega uses Copycat! Omega hurts itself in the process!
Omega uses Snatch! It doesn't effect Starry...

This is your and my encounter over your art abilities. Truly phenomenal. I seriously wish I had your abilities. Alas, I can only do stick figures but your art has inspired me to try. :D

XD Thank you! I'm glad you like my stuff. ^^

-----

Anyway, here's something non-Pokémon related. It's my dragon character, Wraith, in her anthro form.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/WraithMage1.jpg

She's dressed in a casual tribal garb, with a magic staff that doubles as a spear, and energy beads attached to her hair and clothes. She's standing on top of a mountain range, looking over a valley filled with clouds, where her tribe mates fly freely.

Yeah, I really love how this came out. I put a lot of detail into Wraith herself, and I'm very happy with it. I'm getting better at drawing things! XD

I put a lot of effort into this, and I think it shows. I especially love the shading on her clothes and wings. c:

~Starry

R*2010
May 10th, 2010, 08:31 AM
WOW! Very cool artwork :)

Ninja Aiden
May 12th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Thank you very much! ^^ And yeah, you are right about the Riolu pic- again, it was a quick overdue art trade I literally did in an hour. I didn't even like the person it was for, so yeah XD And I guess you can use that picture... as long as you don't repost it or claim it as your own or anything.

Anyway, here's something non-Pokémon related. It's my dragon character, Wraith, in her anthro form.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/WraithMage1.jpg

She's dressed in a casual tribal garb, with a magic staff that doubles as a spear, and energy beads attached to her hair and clothes. She's standing on top of a mountain range, looking over a valley filled with clouds, where her tribe mates fly freely.

Yeah, I really love how this came out. I put a lot of detail into Wraith herself, and I'm very happy with it. I'm getting better at drawing things! XD

I put a lot of effort into this, and I think it shows. I especially love the shading on her clothes and wings. c:

~Starry

Don't worry, I would never do such a thing ^_^

And I love Wraith! Awesome!

StarryLatiasGirl
May 16th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Here's something I did today as a companion picture to my vs. Ho-Oh drawing. It's my HeartGold team fighting Lugia in the Whirl Islands.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/VsLugia1.jpg

In the picture, my Alakazam, Pentavius, is riding my Pidgeot, Lani, getting ready to attack Lugia with a Psycho Cut attack (My idea of Psycho Cut with Alakazam is that he basically turns his spoons into psychic-lightsabers. c: Heehee). Lugia is charging up an Aeroblast, and I'm riding my Gyarados, Mazyuun, in the water below. My Typhlosion, Umbreon, and Ampharos are in their balls for now.

So yeah, this took a while to draw, but I really love it. It's probably my personal favorite to date, besides the vs. Ho-Oh one! XD

~Starry

Shasjas
May 17th, 2010, 09:15 AM
love those swords! good idea.

RyanGT
May 18th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Very impressive stuff you've got here. I look forward to seeing more.

Keep up the good work!

StarryLatiasGirl
May 20th, 2010, 07:20 AM
love those swords! good idea.

The Psycho Cut attack, you mean? Thanks! ^^

Very impressive stuff you've got here. I look forward to seeing more.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! ^^

----

Anyway, I've seen this image of mine posted around Serebii and this forum, so... yeah, I figured I'd post it here just to assure everybody that I did indeed draw it.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/tsutajaevosketch.jpg

Just a concept sketch I did of what I hope the grass starter's evolutions will look like. xD I hope sooooo bad that the final evo of Tsutaja is Grass/Dragon. I based it after an oriental dragon (even though they don't have wings, but hey, they're more of a gathering of leaves on its shoulders than actual wings. Some oriental dragons have clouds over their shoulders, so I put leafy wings instead).

So yeah, enjoy this sketch. xD

~Starry

Late
May 20th, 2010, 07:51 AM
I love those Ho-oh and Lugia pictures! And as I have said before, I like pictures of your team members. Your ideas for grass starter's (Tsutaja) evolutions are good too.

And how can you make all that!? I'm a drawer by myself and have a photoshop but haven't gotten into every effect yet. I want to learn making these too :D

What kind of tablet do you use? I have Wacom Bamboo Tablet and I love drawing with it!

Eurydice
May 20th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Anyway, I've seen this image of mine posted around Serebii and this forum, so... yeah, I figured I'd post it here just to assure everybody that I did indeed draw it.

Just a concept sketch I did of what I hope the grass starter's evolutions will look like. xD I hope sooooo bad that the final evo of Tsutaja is Grass/Dragon. I based it after an oriental dragon (even though they don't have wings, but hey, they're more of a gathering of leaves on its shoulders than actual wings. Some oriental dragons have clouds over their shoulders, so I put leafy wings instead).

So yeah, enjoy this sketch. xD

~Starry

wow i love your starer ideas. i really hope they actually have something like this for the evolutions. ♥♥♥♥♥

NessStar3000
May 20th, 2010, 01:03 PM
~Starry

I could definitely see this sort of concept working; I like this piece and admire your personal illustration of the final evolution.

mars714
May 20th, 2010, 07:08 PM
*Gasp* such awesomeness! *faints from awesome*

StarryLatiasGirl
May 21st, 2010, 09:52 AM
I love those Ho-oh and Lugia pictures! And as I have said before, I like pictures of your team members. Your ideas for grass starter's (Tsutaja) evolutions are good too.

And how can you make all that!? I'm a drawer by myself and have a photoshop but haven't gotten into every effect yet. I want to learn making these too :D

What kind of tablet do you use? I have Wacom Bamboo Tablet and I love drawing with it!

Thanks! I really don't know how I can draw like this, I've just taught myself over the years by looking at tutorials and stuff. I have a very old Wacom tablet, it's almost 5 years old, I think. xD

wow i love your starer ideas. i really hope they actually have something like this for the evolutions. ♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you! ^^

I could definitely see this sort of concept working; I like this piece and admire your personal illustration of the final evolution.

Thank you! I hope Tsutaja turns out to be a dragon xD

*Gasp* such awesomeness! *faints from awesome*

Thanks. xD
----
Anyway, speaking of Tsutaja, here's a quick drawing I did of him last week.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/GrassStarter1.jpg

Nothing much to say here, other than that I tried to make his pose more snakelike (minus his limbs, of course).

~Starry

Meegz0
May 24th, 2010, 02:23 AM
Holy crap O.O I love your style. The detail in the color and the skill here is incredible :D Can't wait to see more!

Infernaped!
May 24th, 2010, 02:39 AM
Brilliant work, looking forward to seeing more :)

lunaldi
May 24th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I LOVE that gyarados.

It looks fantastic!

Alkaide
May 25th, 2010, 01:10 AM
All are very well done~

Especially I liked this one.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/Pidgeot1.jpg

StarryLatiasGirl
May 25th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Holy crap O.O I love your style. The detail in the color and the skill here is incredible :D Can't wait to see more!

Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you like my style!

Brilliant work, looking forward to seeing more :)

Thanks! More should be coming soon!

I LOVE that gyarados.

It looks fantastic!

Thank you very much! ^^

All are very well done~

Especially I liked this one.

[Pidgeot Image]

Thanks! ^^ Drawing birds isn't my specialty, but it is fun!

----

Anyway, here's an animation I did today. I know this should belong in the spriting section, but I don't really feel like creating a separate thread just for this. I don't sprite that often. xD

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/GrassFinal.pnghttp://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/FinalGif.gif

But yeah, it's my fake evolution of Tsutaja, sprited and animated by me. I'm rather proud of it, as it's the first sprite I've made in 5 years, and it's probably my best scratch sprite in general. I've also never done animation, so I'm rather pleased with that, as well.

Alkaide
May 26th, 2010, 02:36 AM
By mistake I didn't saw this image, it's really a good work.

Lugia's eyes are monstrous as they should be, and the red Gyrados in the background is quite impressive~

StarryLatiasGirl
May 29th, 2010, 06:32 PM
By mistake I didn't saw this image, it's really a good work.

Lugia's eyes are monstrous as they should be, and the red Gyrados in the background is quite impressive~

[Lugia Image]

Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you like it~

---

Anyway, here's a drawing I did today of the new Black and White legendaries.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/ReshiramVsZekrom1.jpg

Although it's not my best (personally), I still really like it. The background isn't my favorite, but it's okay. I really like how Reshiram and Zekrom came out, though.

Bleh, not much else to say here, I'm tired. xD

Late
May 29th, 2010, 10:43 PM
That was quick. You already continued to Black & White as you have made many drawings of HG/SS.
Nice work. I like it. You already made them attack before even knowing their moves :D

Mumfie
May 30th, 2010, 09:59 AM
WOw, this is indeed incredible. Do you have a Deviantart-page?

bunnyricebowl
May 30th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Thank you! ^^ I'm glad you like it~

---

Anyway, here's a drawing I did today of the new Black and White legendaries.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/ReshiramVsZekrom1.jpg

Although it's not my best (personally), I still really like it. The background isn't my favorite, but it's okay. I really like how Reshiram and Zekrom came out, though.

Bleh, not much else to say here, I'm tired. xD

Those are pwnsome tails! So much detail, they look like a lot of work! Awesome job, I love your Tsutaja evolutions too, the final dragon form looks wicked. :shocked:

Hibaru
May 31st, 2010, 04:33 AM
Most people and my friends always proud of me, Because of my Hand-Drawing skills and Computer Drawing Skills are both good. But when I saw your great draw, I feel like....You know, I feel like there's someone has beat me and I lose. To who? Non other than you! I feel like you've made me lose. What I mean is I like your Draw! And that's really amaze me when I saw the Pidgeot flying! Keep it up buddy! ;)

gapdreamer
June 3rd, 2010, 02:02 AM
omg those are horribly ridiculously awesomely great!!
my drawings look **** and ****** compared to them.
keep up the good work, i hope to see more ^^
note: i am in love with the gyarados 100x<3<3<3

Zamorak
June 3rd, 2010, 05:55 PM
Wow, this is all so good... I wish I could do something anywhere near this good but I always mess up proportions. Well i'll keep trying(and failing) and while I wait for that day I make a pic that isn't fail i'll look at your pics and be amazed, and envious(who wouldn't be :cer_laugh:) of your skillz.

StarryLatiasGirl
June 4th, 2010, 03:34 PM
That was quick. You already continued to Black & White as you have made many drawings of HG/SS.
Nice work. I like it. You already made them attack before even knowing their moves :D

Thank you! ^^ I just put general attacking moves there just judging by their appearences. xD I'm glad you like it, though!

WOw, this is indeed incredible. Do you have a Deviantart-page?

Thank you! ^^ And yep, I do have a deviantART. My username there is Delthero.

Those are pwnsome tails! So much detail, they look like a lot of work! Awesome job, I love your Tsutaja evolutions too, the final dragon form looks wicked. :shocked:

Thank you very much! ^^ I hope Tsutaja evolves into a dragon, ahaha xD

Most people and my friends always proud of me, Because of my Hand-Drawing skills and Computer Drawing Skills are both good. But when I saw your great draw, I feel like....You know, I feel like there's someone has beat me and I lose. To who? Non other than you! I feel like you've made me lose. What I mean is I like your Draw! And that's really amaze me when I saw the Pidgeot flying! Keep it up buddy! ;)

*blushes* Thank you so much! Don't let other people discourage you, though, all it takes is practice! I'm sure someday you'll be better than me ^^

omg those are horribly ridiculously awesomely great!!
my drawings look **** and ****** compared to them.
keep up the good work, i hope to see more ^^
note: i am in love with the gyarados 100x<3<3<3

Thank you so much! *blush* I'm glad you like them!

Wow, this is all so good... I wish I could do something anywhere near this good but I always mess up proportions. Well i'll keep trying(and failing) and while I wait for that day I make a pic that isn't fail i'll look at your pics and be amazed, and envious(who wouldn't be :cer_laugh:) of your skillz.

Thank you! Again, all it takes is practice, so just keep trying! =D
-------
Anyway, before I post another drawing, an update- my Reshiram vs. Zekrom piece got a Daily Deviation on DeviantART the other day! :O I was completely shocked, but it was really awesome! I thank you guys for your support, otherwise I might not have drawn it xD

Anyway, here's another non-Pokémon related piece.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/Celeste.jpg

This is a slightly overdue commission from someone on deviantART of their character. She is a wolf-like creature with a horn and wings on her legs, and her element is Ice. I really liked her design (even though I suck at drawing wolves), so I had fun doing this.

I really love the background in this, especially the clouds. The icy rose came out really good, too!

Hibaru
June 4th, 2010, 07:54 PM
You're the Most Talented person I've ever seen in my life. That is another great work!!!

Zamorak
June 4th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Your very good, I just can't find the right words to say how great all your work is.

Late
June 4th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Good work again. Only bad thing is that the wolf-creature is more like unicorn to me. But if you look closer it looks like wolf again :D

StarryLatiasGirl
June 5th, 2010, 06:47 AM
You're the Most Talented person I've ever seen in my life. That is another great work!!!

*blushes* Thank you! I know I'm not the most talented, but I'm still glad you like my stuff. xD

Your very good, I just can't find the right words to say how great all your work is.

Wow, thank you! ;w;

Good work again. Only bad thing is that the wolf-creature is more like unicorn to me. But if you look closer it looks like wolf again :D

Thank you! ^^ And yeah, I didn't actually create the creature, someone else on deviantART made it, and I just drew it. xD
-----
Anyway, here's something I did the other day. I'm posting two versions, one direct image here without blood, and a link to the actual image with blood. If you want to see the bloodied version, click here (it's nothing too gorey, just bloodstains and some scratches). (http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/EvilReshi.jpg?t=1275748932)

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/EvilReshinobl.jpg

I was seeing a lot of these awesome, beautiful drawings of Reshiram, so I decided to mix it up a bit and draw him as a savage beast. xD

I based his wing-arms after that of a pterodactyl/bat, which can fold their wings in and use their 'hands' to crawl, kinda. That's what Reshi's doing here.

...someone's 'bout to get pwned.

Late
June 5th, 2010, 06:56 AM
And once again awesome picture :D
Nothing more to say, nothing to complain.

Rei Shingetsu
June 5th, 2010, 10:04 AM
All I did was wowing on MSN showing your works with a friend, wow, just wow.

hiphiphippo
June 5th, 2010, 12:02 PM
omg, all of your drawings are epic! ^o^
i love all of the background in all of them and the pokemon themselves look amazing too
i also like how you make things glow

keep up the good work :D

StarryLatiasGirl
June 6th, 2010, 06:05 AM
And once again awesome picture :D
Nothing more to say, nothing to complain.

Thank you ^^

All I did was wowing on MSN showing your works with a friend, wow, just wow.

Thank you? XD

omg, all of your drawings are epic! ^o^
i love all of the background in all of them and the pokemon themselves look amazing too
i also like how you make things glow

keep up the good work :D

Thanks very much! I love working on backgrounds, it's really fun. ^^
-----
Anyway, here's another piece I did yesterday in about 5 hours or so.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/VsBeastsF9.jpg

It's probably my most complex piece to date, and I'm really happy with how it came out.

So, here's what's going on in the piece. The setting is Ecruteak City, and my team is facing off against the Legendary Beasts of Johto. My Pidgeot, Lani, just missed getting hit by a Thunderbolt attack by Raikou, who is standing atop the Burned Tower. My red Gyarados, Mazyuun, fired a Dragon Rage attack at Suicune, which missed (and ended up hitting the Tin Tower XD). Entei tried to attack me with a Flamethrower, but my Alakazam, Pentavius, shielded me from the attack. My Typhlosion, Topaz, then grabbed Entei by its tail/cloud thing, and is readying a Thunderpunch.

...yeah. I'm damn proud of this. xD Some small things are off, but I don't really care. This was worth it. <3

Galukxy
June 6th, 2010, 06:15 AM
Wow..your art is so Amazing :D

Late
June 6th, 2010, 06:33 AM
AMAZING WORK!!!
There's only few little things that I don't like. First thing that my eyes saw was the trainer and I think there's something wrong with the pose. Second thing is something that I have said already once. It's Typhlosion, I don't like the way you draw it but it is just me. It's my favorite Pokémon and I want it to be like it is without much difference.
But still, it's amazing drawing and I couldn't do anything like that even if I wanted. (I could maybe draw that but I'm not good with colors, I would make it black and white. Maybe I could try to do it and send it to you XD)

Rei Shingetsu
June 11th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Well I liked the fact how her Typhlosion turns out to be more canine looking, it's cool :)
And I def love it more now as she added the blue back of Typhlosion.

I'm officially your fan!
-Takes out pen and paper and starts running for signatures- x33;

eveelution
June 11th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Is that a giant bell in the background to the left of your Pidgeot!?

Also, all your art is truly amazing. Truly amazing.

Tyrantrum
June 11th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Oh. My. God.

You're art is so freakin' amazing. It's art like this that makes me want to get up and draw myself, even though I can't. XD It's just... so amazing! 8D

I love all of your work, but my favorite is this one (http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/pokesonas1.jpg). Not only is it cute, but it's hilarious. (pikachu in the back)

I can't wait to see more of your work. :>

StarryLatiasGirl
June 12th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Wow..your art is so Amazing :D

Thanks! ^^

AMAZING WORK!!!
There's only few little things that I don't like. First thing that my eyes saw was the trainer and I think there's something wrong with the pose. Second thing is something that I have said already once. It's Typhlosion, I don't like the way you draw it but it is just me. It's my favorite Pokémon and I want it to be like it is without much difference.
But still, it's amazing drawing and I couldn't do anything like that even if I wanted. (I could maybe draw that but I'm not good with colors, I would make it black and white. Maybe I could try to do it and send it to you XD)

Huh, I don't see anything wrong with the trainer, myself. I used a photo of myself for the pose, so unless I'm double-jointed or something... xD And yeah, it's fine that you don't like the way I draw Typhlosion, but I personally love it, so it's not going to change. Plus, my Typhlosion in the picture has more fur than normal Typhlosions, so that may be it. I'm still glad you like it, though!

Well I liked the fact how her Typhlosion turns out to be more canine looking, it's cool :)
And I def love it more now as she added the blue back of Typhlosion.

I'm officially your fan!
-Takes out pen and paper and starts running for signatures- x33;

Thanks! xD *flees*

[Vs. Lugia Image]
Is that a giant bell in the background to the left of your Pidgeot!?

Also, all your art is truly amazing. Truly amazing.

Yeah, it's one of two bells that are in the Whirl Islands at the place where Lugia is summoned in HG/SS. ^^

Oh. My. God.

You're art is so freakin' amazing. It's art like this that makes me want to get up and draw myself, even though I can't. XD It's just... so amazing! 8D

I love all of your work, but my favorite is [Pokésonas Image]. Not only is it cute, but it's hilarious. (pikachu in the back)

I can't wait to see more of your work. :>

Thank you! ;w; I'm glad you like my stuff! ^^
-----
Anyway, here's another drawing in my Vs. Legends series; Vs. Celebi.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/wraithphantom73/VsCelebiF.jpg

Not as epic as my other pieces, but it's still nice. ^^

This piece takes place in the Ilex Forest, at the shrine in the middle of the forest. Celebi used its power to summon vines that trapped me and Raijin (my Ampharos), and its firing an Energy Ball at my Umbreon, Lucine. Lucine is dodging for the time being, she isn't charging up an attack yet. I'm also in the process of letting my Pidgeot, Lani, out of her ball, which is why she's only half-formed. xD

I had a lot of fun doing the 'coming out of the PokéBall' effects. I also like the glowing effects and shield I made around Celebi.

Johto Legends are now done! Onto Kanto~

musesum626
June 12th, 2010, 07:43 AM
I'm loving all your "Vs Legends" artwork! I wish I could work that well with colors. I'm best at black & white pencil drawings, but I really hope I can get a tablet sometime and see if I can improve my colored digital artwork.

Your legendary beasts picture has some awkward poses in it like the way Topaz's arms are positioned and how Mazyuun's head looks. But the trio itself looks really amazing :) Also I love the way you portrayed Reshiram.

Hibaru
June 13th, 2010, 03:39 AM
Holy Love!!! Now you've made Reshiram scary! But I LOVE IT!!! You really a Great Artist I've ever found in the world! And that Ecruteak City art, I know that art already! on Deviant Art of course! You must be that Delthero eh? I'm also had a comment to that Picture! You know, Satoshi444 guy! Once again, I don't know what to say...GREAT WORK!!!

Rei Shingetsu
June 13th, 2010, 07:21 AM
*Runs after you*

Omfg, epic epic epic epic epic epic, what can I say, epic.

Your artwork totally fixed my thinking of the Pokemon world since young, and they looked so 3D it's coming alive inside of me!

Late
June 13th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Great work again!
This time there's one problem again (and again it is just for me... I just want to see bad things...)
So, what's wrong this time? It's the Pokéball effect.
Why? It looks nice to me but somehow it looks more like Pidgeot's getting back to it's ball, not outside of the ball... Dunno, why. Maybe it's that usually they throw Pokéball when it's going outside and keep in hand when they're going back to the ball.
But still, it's very well done effect. I like it.
Nothing more to say. Can't say anything bad about background or other things :)
Keep making more, I'm checking this thread almost everyday because I want see your works and this looks like one that's not gonna die like my own threads...

EDIT: I think, I know now what was wrong with your trainer in Legendary Beast picture. It's the left hand of the trainer that I don't like. It seems that it's somehow... I don't know what to say... But, I would never keep my hand like that even if I was protecting my head (or something). It is somehow uncomfortable. (This was just me... Don't take it like I hate the way you drew it :P)

gamer_legend
December 18th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Thread deserves bumping. Really amazing stuff Starrylatiasgirl. You're Pokemon look like a team of elite hunters.

seeker
December 18th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Thread deserves closing. Please do not bump a thread over 2 months old. Thank you!

Locked.