PDA

View Full Version : Favorite PC member?

インフェルノの津波
April 1st, 2010, 03:57 PM
Who's your favorite member?

If you have one, here's whatcha answer:

How did you meet him/her?

Why do you like him/her?

What's your relationship like with him/her?

And finally....

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life?

Galukxy
April 1st, 2010, 08:38 PM
I don't really have a favourite PC member because that's just plain favourtism D:

Aureol
April 1st, 2010, 10:14 PM
The last 10 people to view my Profile Page are my favorites.

loliwin
April 1st, 2010, 10:36 PM
I LOVE EVERYONE! WE ARE ALL FRIENDZ!!!!

But I hate trolls.

ILoveDragonite
April 1st, 2010, 10:47 PM
I LOVE EVERYONE! WE ARE ALL FRIENDZ!!!!

But I hate trolls.
*Runs off to cry in a dark depressing corner.*

Timbjerr
April 2nd, 2010, 12:55 AM
The last 10 people to view my Profile Page are my favorites.

mwahahah...I just forced myself into your top 10 favorite people then, didn't I? >:D

I can't say that I have any absolute favorites. I have friends, some that I go way back with and some that I just recently met, so I can't rightly choose just one. I'll take the easy way out like Aureol and say anyone that's on my friends list is my favorite member here at PC. :P

Talli
April 2nd, 2010, 01:03 AM
Part from my squirrel Curtis ?

Everyone!

Kura
April 2nd, 2010, 01:14 AM
Who's your favorite member? I don't have a favourite but there are three people I consider myself close with. Algo Fonix (Corey), Ryoutarou (Jorge), TRIFORCE89 (Triff)

How did you meet him/her? In a group chat, here on PC, school art class

Why do you like him/her? That's a given

What's your relationship like with him/her? <3 (I love him with all my life), <3, <3

And finally....

YES and planning to, Yes, Already have

Jesh
April 2nd, 2010, 01:17 AM
this reminds me of a movie; I LIEK EVERY1 lol xdddd

Um, probably Amachi or Dukey

How did you meet him/her? Uh, Fox introduced us; and I forget :p

Why do you like him/her? Why do you think?

What's your relationship like with him/her? Amachi is like my girlfriend and Dukey is so cool c:

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life? Yush, and yush C:

Wish
April 2nd, 2010, 06:34 AM
Who's your favorite member?Netto Azure, RYOUKI (you entertain me lol)

How did you meet him/her? RYOUKI: I'm still going to put you in these whether you like it or not Angelo. Met him through OT. Even if he's inactive and still obsessed with Shira-chan, I admit he still gives me entertainment with his text messages.

Netto: Sent a VM to him about a year ago. I was very bored so I sent a VM to this random person in the OT. Then he got me reading PokeSpecial, then the summer came and I ended up talking to him throughout the majority of it. Good times :'D
Why do you like him/her?RYOUKI: You're my human blog

Netto: You're just plain awesome, smart, and everything.
What's your relationship like with him/her?RYOUKI: Blog

Netto: PC Pair, My Faux Cousin
And finally....

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life?RYOUKI: It's impossible to. :[

Netto: Whenever I go to California maybe. :P

Melody
April 2nd, 2010, 06:54 AM
My pair. Soul Eater. :3 Of course I always have called her Kimi. :33

Interesting story really. I meet her in 2008 when I was paired with another member, my pair at that time introduced me to her. Of course, me and that Ex-pair had our differences and quickly split.

Why do you like him/her?
She is adorable! She's kind, sweet and the best friend I've had in all of the time I've been on PC.

It's simple. We love each other. <3 Plain and simple. It's love.
Of course! I love her. xD

Zebeedoo
April 2nd, 2010, 12:03 PM
Who's your favorite member? I have quite a few, but my favourite members are BHwolfgang (my closest friend), Serene Grace (my awesome pair <3), Dukey (I am in love with his voice) & Abnegation (He's hilarious lulz)

How did you meet him/her? Well, I visited BHwolfgang's and he posted a VM saying if I interested him in something. xD Serene Grace posted on my profile 'cause he saw that I liked JLS. xD I posted on Dukey's profile 'cause I wanted to and I met Abnegation through Skype lol.

Why do you like him/her? BHwolfgang cheers me up A LOT. He's really funny too. =D Serene Grace is just really sweet. <3 Dukey has a hot voice xD and Abnegation is one of the funniest people I've met. xD

What's your relationship like with him/her? I'm good friends with them all. =)

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life? Of course I do. =) Though I'd probably be too shy to speak to them lol.

Mattysaurus
April 2nd, 2010, 12:22 PM
I have two; Ineffable~ and Alexithymia~

I met Wilson on the DCC, at least I think. After a while, Katie decided to talk to me so she VM'd away.

Why do you like him/her?
They are both really fun people. Wilson is just plain random and weird; In a good way.
Katie is an awesome person to talk to. She can help you with anything and she's hot.

We're all just friends, but Wilson and Katie are paired.

Yeah, we would cause fun to happen. And a sexy party >:3

Captain Hobo.
April 2nd, 2010, 01:01 PM
1. My favorite PC member is Drew.
2. On the new users welcome thread. He is the mod there.
3. He has been so nice to me.
4. We are juust friends.
5. Yeah it would be cool.

Jak
April 2nd, 2010, 01:20 PM
Who's your favorite member? KLIPPPPPPYYYY, Twilight Skyyyy, and Hiiiidorannn.

How did you meet him/her? I got modded and he started talking to me; we were admins on another forum; lol idr. :B

Why do you like him/her? He's omgwtfbbq hilarious and very nice; funny, nice, and she eats JUST ENOUGH pizza<33; lol idr :B I'm kidding. XD Because he tolerates me.

What's your relationship like with him/her? He's my best friend; she's my best friend; he's a big fat loser that I have to feed. lol jk<3

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life? That'd be great. :D

piece of something
April 2nd, 2010, 06:07 PM
Who's your favorite member? 22sa!

How did you meet him/her? PC DUH

Why do you like him/her? makes me feel less sad about my life :P plus he's got a pink DS, always sexy, guys get urself one

What's your relationship like with him/her? strictly platonic O< which means no sexytime for those who dunno the word

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life? nope, strictly platonic i say!

Tyrantrum
April 2nd, 2010, 07:05 PM
Like Kura, I don't have favorites, but people I'm close too: Ayano Hana, Anastasia.R, Netto Azure, *Firestar*, FreaKryptid, .Seth, TB Pro

Netto: HG/SS. :D
Ayano Hana: BeachyBoy's profile; talking about George Lopez
Anastasia: lol, an old request, and then I just kept talking to her, because she's awesome! <3
FreaKryptid: irl friend. :D
*Firestar*: Warrior Cats series
Seth: old ROM Hacking buddeh. :D (he left ;~;)
TB Pro: old awesomecake ROM Hacking buddeh

Why do you like him/her?
They are all awesome. 8D

FRIENDS BRO. \m/

Hell yeah. >:D

RTHookers
April 2nd, 2010, 11:37 PM
You.

Gyaa.

*VITAL SARACASM APPERATOUS DESTROYED*

Tree_x

In my PM box.

Why do you like him/her?
<sarcasm>Because I could farm wins from her until..</sarcasm> <innocence> She bought up her OU team and kicked my sorry butt.</innocence>

<sarcasm>Well, we are left at the day care a lot so you can figure this out yourself..
</sarcasm>

Now's a genius gonna come and say I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

Little trivia:
< and > are used as openings for HTML codes, so that the browser would read them, </ is used as a closing code, followed by the opening code's name, or code. Whatever suits you.

Wouldn't mind. Altough she pretty much saw (or rather, read) my nasty habits, so her case isn't garunteed.

ILoveDragonite
April 3rd, 2010, 12:08 AM
Who's your favorite member? ILoveDragonite

How did you meet him/her? One time i looked in the mirror and saw this very sexy individual

Why do you like him/her? They're funny, sexy and awesome =D

What's your relationship like with him/her? My life partner.

And finally....

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life? We could go out on a coffee date.

Also RTHookers, i see what you did there.

Tree_x
April 3rd, 2010, 12:17 AM
You.

Gyaa.

*VITAL SARACASM APPERATOUS DESTROYED*

Tree_x

In my PM box.

Why do you like him/her?
<sarcasm>Because I could farm wins from her until..</sarcasm> <innocence> She bought up her OU team and kicked my sorry butt.</innocence>

<sarcasm>Well, we are left at the day care a lot so you can figure this out yourself..
</sarcasm>

Now's a genius gonna come and say I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

Little trivia:
< and > are used as openings for HTML codes, so that the browser would read them, </ is used as a closing code, followed by the opening code's name, or code. Whatever suits you.

Wouldn't mind. Altough she pretty much saw (or rather, read) my nasty habits, so her case isn't garunteed.

Aww i am loved :3 or lusted..!? Idk Anyways Thank you'

Who's your favorite member? Well i do not Have a Favorite but for all of you in the NU Battle Club Group you guys are my favorite people on pc :3 ~♥

How did you meet him/her? How did i meet these people well Vm stalking we all just kinda ended up battling each other and decided to make a group :3

Why do you like him/her? Well i like them beacuse we have a tier in commen they are always up for a battle our helpful and nice and only wish
to improve after loses

What's your relationship like with him/her? Well with all of them Battle Hungry and Loving :3

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life? O.o would be kinda wierd to meet all of them at once so idk

RTHookers
April 3rd, 2010, 12:18 AM
<innocence>..Or being VM stalked by me.</innocence>

Eurydice
April 3rd, 2010, 11:23 AM
Who's your favorite member? MarioRocks08

How did you meet him/her? on here

Why do you like him/her? she is very cool and awesome

What's your relationship like with him/her? one of my best friends

And finally....

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life? i would really like to. i was wanting to go to her wedding but stupid plane tickets cost to dang much.

Twisted Cuteness
April 3rd, 2010, 06:22 PM
Who's your favorite member?:Serene Grace

If you have one, here's whatcha answer: LOOK ABOVE FOOL!

How did you meet him/her?:On pc

Why do you like him/her?:He's a really nice guy and fun to talk to

What's your relationship like with him/her?:My ex pair :'B

And finally....

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life?:sure, why not? XB

ChrisTom
April 3rd, 2010, 06:48 PM
Me?

Lol Jk.

I would say probably TJgamer, Krystallyn, and GoldvsRed. Sadly I haven't heard from GoldvsRed lately, but he is one of my favorite members here. When I first got started he welcomed me with open arms.

Muffin™
April 3rd, 2010, 06:52 PM
me :p

I would say Muffin™'s cousin, Muffin®

Code
April 4th, 2010, 04:28 AM
But....I have too many favorites....;_;
Mah friends are like, wintastic! =D

Haza
April 4th, 2010, 04:58 AM
DonRoyale and Your'e Gonna Go Far Kid, I don't remember how I met either of them but we're the baddest gays on PC (with me in the middle :O)

Graceful
April 4th, 2010, 05:23 AM
Who's your favorite member? So....HARD! I'm Gonna Say My Awesome Pair, Wolfie-kun!

How did you meet him/her? PC...I'm Not Sure Where Though!

Why do you like him/her? Because He Has The Same Interests As Me So I Can Talk About Something we both like. plus hes like...really nice!! <3

What's your relationship like with him/her? i would say....really good friends,

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life? .......I Dunno......i get very shy very quickly you see. but hey, hes awesome!

Guillermo
April 4th, 2010, 05:52 AM
That Guillermo kid is an alright guy. I met him on this Pokemon Forum, and we've stuck ever since. I really wish I could meet him IRL because, well, to be honest, I love him. One day we're going to have kids and live happily ever after.

.Wolfie-kun.
April 4th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Who's your favourite member?: Hrmmm I wonder... Has to be Graceful :3

How did you meet him/her?: Right here, On PC :3

Why do you like him/her?: Similar interests makes her really easy and interesting to talk to, she's a really nice person too!

What's your relationship like with him/her?: Real good friends :3

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life?: Of course I would, as much as I'd be somewhat silent though... Real shy around some people - how lovely XD

Pokemoerules
April 4th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Who's your favorite member? Lightning

How did you meet him/her? Never really have :(

Why do you like him/her? Amazing admin, really nice.

What's your relationship like with him/her? Like I said, never really have meet her.

Do you wish to meet him/her in real life? Yes, lol.

Forever
April 5th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Everyone. Even though I haven't gotten along with some, even the ones that I don't know... they're contributed to my PC life and have made it better, even if they don't consider themselves to be a friend. My favourite just can't be one... it's just everyone really, I've known way too many people to be able to bring it to one, so overall, yeah, everyone. For the meeting though, I only wish to meet a certain few in the future.

Saltare.
April 6th, 2010, 03:54 AM
Probably TrinityLimit.

He's like, my bestie dude. And I wuv him<3 :3