PM me for Natures and Abilities

===================================

Looking For-)

- Larvatar/Pupitar/Tyranitar-Female
- Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence-Female

PM Me for offers plz

Zaric
April 2nd, 2010, 12:31 PM
I can get you that Female larvitar for free, if you can help me lok for a Shiny Male Elekid with a Mild or Lonely nature :P

^.hydro
April 2nd, 2010, 12:38 PM
Hahahahahahaha. You mean you will give me the Female Larvatar for a shiney Mild Elekid?

haha good luck finding that. I'm on the hunt for a Shiney Lonely Vulpix. Lemme know and I'll look for yours.

AssumingRain
April 2nd, 2010, 12:42 PM
i can give you a larvitar for a salamence.

Pwnobi
April 2nd, 2010, 12:43 PM
I'll trade you a female Pupitar with Stone Edge, DragonDance, Earthquake, and Crunch for a Skarmory.

AssumingRain
April 2nd, 2010, 12:49 PM
I'll trade you a female Pupitar with Stone Edge, DragonDance, Earthquake, and Crunch for a Skarmory.

Well you just pwned my offer :( I could, but there is no way I'm giving up my tyranitar lmao

^.hydro
April 2nd, 2010, 12:51 PM
The reason i Need a female is so i can breed it to be my own, and so i can find the nature's i want with only one pokemon. I was retarded with my Sal and Tyranitar and EV'd them without even noticing their Nature hhahahaha

Deal 5457-1622-1577, Lemme know

Zaric
April 2nd, 2010, 12:57 PM
lol nah dude. i'll trade it to you for a geodude :P
im restarting my soul silver and i dont need it anymore, but im jsut saying, if you come across anything like that let me know, yeah?