PDA

View Full Version : How many different forums are you on?

Captain Hobo.
April 2nd, 2010, 07:20 PM
I am bored so it just popped into my head, So, anyway I am on 4 forums.

curiousnathan
April 2nd, 2010, 07:28 PM
Woah, 4 that quite a few! Myself, I am only on 1 which you guessed it, PC!
I just don't have the time to go on 4 different forums. 1 is enough for me. :P

Mattysaurus
April 2nd, 2010, 07:33 PM

I am on here, naturally, and on the Bulbaforums. Nice place.♥

Yusshin
April 2nd, 2010, 07:34 PM
I'm on a break right now, but normally I'm on:

RateMyServer
PokeCommunity
AtomixRO Forum

I've also registered at:

Serebii Forums
Bulbapedia Forums

but I don't like Serebii's lay-out, and I'm not active on Bulba since PC defeats the purpose. I also hate the fact that Serebii doesn't permit avatars.

I have around 1000 posts on RateMyServer; I have about 610 here at PC. I have around 50 on Atomix, and before Aria closed down, I had 1500 there.

Not regretting, though. Game forums become addictive, and I'm well-known at RMS so I don't get to relax. PM spam all over the place.

インフェルノの津波
April 2nd, 2010, 07:41 PM
Just PC. Nothing else, sorry. Not that anything else would even come close...

jigglyppuff8
April 2nd, 2010, 07:41 PM
Here (2000+ posts)
VGMdb (>100 posts; Trusted editor)
Maidens of the Kaleidoscope (>100 posts; Lurker)
Lunatic Red (>100 posts; Lu(ry
SmashBoards (1000+ posts; inactive-ish)

Drew
April 2nd, 2010, 07:44 PM
Too many, and a lot more than I can name.

Although this is the one I'm most active on, with the second in line being Solia.

I also lurk Bulbagarden at times, as for the all the others.. I check them on occasion.

Timbjerr
April 2nd, 2010, 08:34 PM
Five or six...I'm only really active here and at GameFAQS though. XP

TwilightBlade
April 2nd, 2010, 08:40 PM
Although I am registered at well over 20 forums, I honestly consider about 6 being huge and constantly visit about 2, one being PC. :)

BHwolfgang
April 2nd, 2010, 08:42 PM
I gave up on so many forums. This and one other forum are the only ones I go to nowadays. Things either tend to get boring quick, or nothing happens at all.

Zet
April 2nd, 2010, 08:51 PM
I'm a member on quite a few forums, how ever the only forum I'm active on is PC.

Theodore Bruno
April 2nd, 2010, 08:53 PM
I'm register to a lot of places, but only frequent like 5, I believe.

.Gamer
April 2nd, 2010, 09:00 PM
If only forums I use for real posting count, then just 3. Here, Smogon, and GWGuru, but I don't really use the latter as of late. I'm registered to probably too many other forums, but those were for, uh, "bad" purposes.

bugcatcherjason
April 2nd, 2010, 11:20 PM
As for Pokemon:
This site, Smogon, Serebi, and Marriland.

donavannj
April 2nd, 2010, 11:39 PM
I've probably registered on 50 through the six years I've been browsing the internet, but I can think of 10 that I have visited regularly in the past or do visit regularly a present.

RTHookers
April 2nd, 2010, 11:44 PM
2, PC is for serious battling and the other one are for just getting the pleasure of OHKO'ind entire teams with my Feraligatr because they are noobs XD

Ayselipera
April 3rd, 2010, 07:25 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm only registered on three forums including pc. I was registered on Serebi, actually it was the same day I registered on pc, but I didn't like the layout over there so I left that very same day. I also have an account on Bulbagarden, but I don't really sign into it often.

As of now I just go onto Serebi and Bulbagarden when I want to look up Pokemon related stuff. That being said I don't even sign in when I go to those websites.

Pokeyomom
April 3rd, 2010, 08:21 AM
At least 10. I'm a member of affliate marketing forums, airsoft forums, gardening forums (yes, I know...), smogon, various health related forums, etc, etc. It's such a pain to remember everything:S

Talli
April 3rd, 2010, 08:29 AM
Before I got bored of it I use to post on the Serebiforums..now only here.

TickleTot
April 3rd, 2010, 08:32 AM

Here at Pc
And Vm community

Jordan
April 3rd, 2010, 10:35 AM
Quite a few, though there are only two where I actively visit and participate in discussions: PokeCommunity and MyAnimeList.

Shakespeare
April 3rd, 2010, 10:56 AM
Let's see...

PokeStation
PokeLeaf
Sonica2b
Serebii
And here.

5 forums 8D

Oh, just a suggestion to stop people getting in trouble, but do not post links to the forums. ;)

TickleTot
April 3rd, 2010, 10:59 AM
I'm curious to know those 5! o.o

Eurydice
April 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM
only two. one for my pokemon addiction (pokecommunity of course) and one for my book addiction (yareads)

Xebelleon
April 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM
gamefaqs
pokecommunity
pe2k/forums (my first forum)
serebii (rarely there)
pokebeach
piforums
animeOST (rarely visit)
facebook
forums of loathing
bulbaforums (rarely visit)

Any other website I visit is connected to google, a wiki, or video gaming. And youtube.

luf100
April 3rd, 2010, 04:34 PM
I'm on a few.

Green Day Community
Talk CSI
PokeCommunity
Bulbagarden
Pokemon Mysidia
Prime Time Crime
Mishaholics Anonymous
The Sims 2 BBS

The ones I visit the most are the GDC, Talk CSI, and here. Some of those are just tiny forums that online friends of mine have made that I've joined. :D

Aurafire
April 3rd, 2010, 04:53 PM
Just two, PC (obviously) and I lurk hardcore on Smogon. I'm sure I've joined plenty of other forums, but none that I actively visit.

Honest
April 3rd, 2010, 06:17 PM
Just SlowPokecommunity. Then there's:

Facebook
Aim
MSN (which I just signed out of)
Serebii (looking for Platinum help)
Twitter
Photobucket
Realplayer
Youtube
Microsoft Word
Google (just randomly left open)

How is my computer NOT lagging?

Cherrim
April 3rd, 2010, 10:38 PM
Pokecommunity is the only forum I'm actually active one. D:

I post a few times a month at GTS+ Forums but not often enough to say I'm actually active. I just don't have time for forums other than PC which sucks because when I was younger I used to be able to handle activity at 5 forums minimum. XD;

Cassino
April 4th, 2010, 06:56 AM
I am on three, with a total of 5736 posts at the time of making this one.

.Wolfie-kun.
April 4th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Used to go on PKMN.net - now I rarely go there, grown out of it I guess, but if I recall I had like over 1000 posts there.

Now I'm mainly here or on Gallifrey Base (Doctor Who Forum) - and I love both!!

Graceful
April 4th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Hmmm....I Go On 3 Forums All Together - They Are -
PokeCommunity (Graceful)
UtadaNet (Hikkis1in1million)
Honey Flash (Gracefulxx)

Tox
April 4th, 2010, 08:23 AM
I'm on a quite a few. I'm quite active on four, including here. Two of the others are Pokémon forums, though one is purely for roleplaying and the other is just a small community. The fourth is a completely random site that I wouldn't have thought of joining in a million years. My friend introduced me to it. The people are really great there though. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name them so I'd better not. I have accounts on numerous other forums. Roughly five other random ones, Serebii and Bulbaforums. I don't post there much though. It's usually just finding information and using pictures. :)

enzo51
April 4th, 2010, 08:30 AM
here and serebii, which I rarely open. =))

poopnoodle
April 4th, 2010, 08:32 PM
i follow/am a member of several websites, but i only wander this forum, and not very often.

Pokemoerules
April 5th, 2010, 01:02 AM
OH so many,

Wizard101central: 1,703 posts
Toontown Hall: 576 posts
Toontown Central: 46 posts (Never visit)
This forum
Unicycle Community: 1 post lol
Movie forum: 0 posts
Fun forum for fun o.o: 0 posts
FFCentral: 51 posts (Always on)

TheUltimateSacrifice
April 5th, 2010, 01:12 AM
Only here and "www.suicideforum.com". They are one and the same, really.

Toshiro.
April 5th, 2010, 01:03 PM
I used to be a member of quite a few anime forums, but now I am only active here on PC and a naruto forum.

institutions
April 5th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Used to be a member of a few Neopets and Maplestory forums, but now I only go on Xbox360achievements and here.

When PokemonCrater was around I was ALWAYS on the irc chat :P

Forever
April 5th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Only PC. I went on BF when it was working and I sometimes view the Neighbours forum only for spoilers.