View Full Version : How many different forums are you on?

Captain Hobo.
April 2nd, 2010, 7:20 PM
I am bored so it just popped into my head, So, anyway I am on 4 forums.

April 2nd, 2010, 7:28 PM
Woah, 4 that quite a few! Myself, I am only on 1 which you guessed it, PC!
I just don't have the time to go on 4 different forums. 1 is enough for me. :P

April 2nd, 2010, 7:33 PM

I am on here, naturally, and on the Bulbaforums. Nice place.♥

April 2nd, 2010, 7:34 PM
I'm on a break right now, but normally I'm on:

AtomixRO Forum

I've also registered at:

Serebii Forums
Bulbapedia Forums

but I don't like Serebii's lay-out, and I'm not active on Bulba since PC defeats the purpose. I also hate the fact that Serebii doesn't permit avatars.

I have around 1000 posts on RateMyServer; I have about 610 here at PC. I have around 50 on Atomix, and before Aria closed down, I had 1500 there.

Not regretting, though. Game forums become addictive, and I'm well-known at RMS so I don't get to relax. PM spam all over the place.

April 2nd, 2010, 7:41 PM
Just PC. Nothing else, sorry. Not that anything else would even come close...

April 2nd, 2010, 7:41 PM
Here (2000+ posts)
VGMdb (>100 posts; Trusted editor)
Maidens of the Kaleidoscope (>100 posts; Lurker)
Lunatic Red (>100 posts; Lu(ry
SmashBoards (1000+ posts; inactive-ish)

Jude Mathis
April 2nd, 2010, 7:44 PM
Too many, and a lot more than I can name.

Although this is the one I'm most active on, with the second in line being Solia.

I also lurk Bulbagarden at times, as for the all the others.. I check them on occasion.

April 2nd, 2010, 8:34 PM
Five or six...I'm only really active here and at GameFAQS though. XP

April 2nd, 2010, 8:40 PM
Although I am registered at well over 20 forums, I honestly consider about 6 being huge and constantly visit about 2, one being PC. :)

April 2nd, 2010, 8:42 PM
I gave up on so many forums. This and one other forum are the only ones I go to nowadays. Things either tend to get boring quick, or nothing happens at all.

April 2nd, 2010, 8:51 PM
I'm a member on quite a few forums, how ever the only forum I'm active on is PC.

Theodore Bruno
April 2nd, 2010, 8:53 PM
I'm register to a lot of places, but only frequent like 5, I believe.

April 2nd, 2010, 9:00 PM
If only forums I use for real posting count, then just 3. Here, Smogon, and GWGuru, but I don't really use the latter as of late. I'm registered to probably too many other forums, but those were for, uh, "bad" purposes.

April 2nd, 2010, 11:20 PM
As for Pokemon:
This site, Smogon, Serebi, and Marriland.

April 2nd, 2010, 11:39 PM
I've probably registered on 50 through the six years I've been browsing the internet, but I can think of 10 that I have visited regularly in the past or do visit regularly a present.

April 2nd, 2010, 11:44 PM
2, PC is for serious battling and the other one are for just getting the pleasure of OHKO'ind entire teams with my Feraligatr because they are noobs XD

April 3rd, 2010, 7:25 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm only registered on three forums including pc. I was registered on Serebi, actually it was the same day I registered on pc, but I didn't like the layout over there so I left that very same day. I also have an account on Bulbagarden, but I don't really sign into it often.

As of now I just go onto Serebi and Bulbagarden when I want to look up Pokemon related stuff. That being said I don't even sign in when I go to those websites.

April 3rd, 2010, 8:21 AM
At least 10. I'm a member of affliate marketing forums, airsoft forums, gardening forums (yes, I know...), smogon, various health related forums, etc, etc. It's such a pain to remember everything:S

April 3rd, 2010, 8:29 AM
Before I got bored of it I use to post on the Serebiforums..now only here.

April 3rd, 2010, 8:32 AM

Here at Pc
And Vm community

April 3rd, 2010, 10:35 AM
Quite a few, though there are only two where I actively visit and participate in discussions: PokeCommunity and MyAnimeList.

April 3rd, 2010, 10:56 AM
Let's see...

And here.

5 forums 8D

Oh, just a suggestion to stop people getting in trouble, but do not post links to the forums. ;)

April 3rd, 2010, 10:59 AM
I'm curious to know those 5! o.o

April 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM
only two. one for my pokemon addiction (pokecommunity of course) and one for my book addiction (yareads)

April 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM
pe2k/forums (my first forum)
serebii (rarely there)
animeOST (rarely visit)
forums of loathing
bulbaforums (rarely visit)

Any other website I visit is connected to google, a wiki, or video gaming. And youtube.

April 3rd, 2010, 4:34 PM
I'm on a few.

Green Day Community
Talk CSI
Pokemon Mysidia
Prime Time Crime
Mishaholics Anonymous
The Sims 2 BBS

The ones I visit the most are the GDC, Talk CSI, and here. Some of those are just tiny forums that online friends of mine have made that I've joined. :D

April 3rd, 2010, 4:53 PM
Just two, PC (obviously) and I lurk hardcore on Smogon. I'm sure I've joined plenty of other forums, but none that I actively visit.

April 3rd, 2010, 6:17 PM
Just SlowPokecommunity. Then there's:

MSN (which I just signed out of)
Serebii (looking for Platinum help)
Microsoft Word
Google (just randomly left open)

How is my computer NOT lagging?

April 3rd, 2010, 10:38 PM
Pokecommunity is the only forum I'm actually active one. D:

I post a few times a month at GTS+ Forums but not often enough to say I'm actually active. I just don't have time for forums other than PC which sucks because when I was younger I used to be able to handle activity at 5 forums minimum. XD;

April 4th, 2010, 6:56 AM
I am on three, with a total of 5736 posts at the time of making this one.

April 4th, 2010, 8:14 AM
Used to go on PKMN.net - now I rarely go there, grown out of it I guess, but if I recall I had like over 1000 posts there.

Now I'm mainly here or on Gallifrey Base (Doctor Who Forum) - and I love both!!

April 4th, 2010, 8:20 AM
Hmmm....I Go On 3 Forums All Together - They Are -
PokeCommunity (Graceful)
UtadaNet (Hikkis1in1million)
Honey Flash (Gracefulxx)

April 4th, 2010, 8:23 AM
I'm on a quite a few. I'm quite active on four, including here. Two of the others are Pokémon forums, though one is purely for roleplaying and the other is just a small community. The fourth is a completely random site that I wouldn't have thought of joining in a million years. My friend introduced me to it. The people are really great there though. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name them so I'd better not. I have accounts on numerous other forums. Roughly five other random ones, Serebii and Bulbaforums. I don't post there much though. It's usually just finding information and using pictures. :)

April 4th, 2010, 8:30 AM
here and serebii, which I rarely open. =))

April 4th, 2010, 8:32 PM
i follow/am a member of several websites, but i only wander this forum, and not very often.

April 5th, 2010, 1:02 AM
OH so many,

Wizard101central: 1,703 posts
Toontown Hall: 576 posts
Toontown Central: 46 posts (Never visit)
This forum
Unicycle Community: 1 post lol
Movie forum: 0 posts
Fun forum for fun o.o: 0 posts
FFCentral: 51 posts (Always on)

April 5th, 2010, 1:12 AM
Only here and "www.suicideforum.com". They are one and the same, really.

Edward Elric
April 5th, 2010, 1:03 PM
I used to be a member of quite a few anime forums, but now I am only active here on PC and a naruto forum.

April 5th, 2010, 1:09 PM
Used to be a member of a few Neopets and Maplestory forums, but now I only go on Xbox360achievements and here.

When PokemonCrater was around I was ALWAYS on the irc chat :P

April 5th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Only PC. I went on BF when it was working and I sometimes view the Neighbours forum only for spoilers.