• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many different forums are you on?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
I am bored so it just popped into my head, So, anyway I am on 4 forums.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Woah, 4 that quite a few! Myself, I am only on 1 which you guessed it, PC!
I just don't have the time to go on 4 different forums. 1 is enough for me. :P

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I'm on a break right now, but normally I'm on:

RateMyServer
PokeCommunity
AtomixRO Forum

I've also registered at:

Serebii Forums
Bulbapedia Forums

but I don't like Serebii's lay-out, and I'm not active on Bulba since PC defeats the purpose. I also hate the fact that Serebii doesn't permit avatars.

I have around 1000 posts on RateMyServer; I have about 610 here at PC. I have around 50 on Atomix, and before Aria closed down, I had 1500 there.

Not regretting, though. Game forums become addictive, and I'm well-known at RMS so I don't get to relax. PM spam all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Here (2000+ posts)
VGMdb (>100 posts; Trusted editor)
Maidens of the Kaleidoscope (>100 posts; Lurker)
Lunatic Red (>100 posts; Lu(ry
SmashBoards (1000+ posts; inactive-ish)

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Too many, and a lot more than I can name.

Although this is the one I'm most active on, with the second in line being Solia.

I also lurk Bulbagarden at times, as for the all the others.. I check them on occasion.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Five or six...I'm only really active here and at GameFAQS though. XP

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Although I am registered at well over 20 forums, I honestly consider about 6 being huge and constantly visit about 2, one being PC. :)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I gave up on so many forums. This and one other forum are the only ones I go to nowadays. Things either tend to get boring quick, or nothing happens at all.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
If only forums I use for real posting count, then just 3. Here, Smogon, and GWGuru, but I don't really use the latter as of late. I'm registered to probably too many other forums, but those were for, uh, "bad" purposes.

RTHookers

Banned
Years
2, PC is for serious battling and the other one are for just getting the pleasure of OHKO'ind entire teams with my Feraligatr because they are noobs XD

Ayselipera

I'm pretty sure I'm only registered on three forums including pc. I was registered on Serebi, actually it was the same day I registered on pc, but I didn't like the layout over there so I left that very same day. I also have an account on Bulbagarden, but I don't really sign into it often.

As of now I just go onto Serebi and Bulbagarden when I want to look up Pokemon related stuff. That being said I don't even sign in when I go to those websites.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
At least 10. I'm a member of affliate marketing forums, airsoft forums, gardening forums (yes, I know...), smogon, various health related forums, etc, etc. It's such a pain to remember everything:S

Back