PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Vacation Spot?

Yusshin
April 2nd, 2010, 07:22 PM
Of those listed above, which would be your preferred vacation spot? If you choose "Other", do say where.

Where would you want to go, and why?

What would you take with you / who would you take with you?

Where would you visit at that specific location?

I'd love to go to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, but Casablanca is my #2 if you don't count religious reasons. My fiance was born in Casablanca and moved to Canada when he was nine'ish, so both him and I would like to visit his birth city.

インフェルノの津波
April 2nd, 2010, 07:24 PM
I would go to Arizona, again. Because of the Grand Canyon, and the Petrified Forest.

Me, myself, and I. XD, My girlfriend.

Look at the first one.

Timbjerr
April 2nd, 2010, 08:46 PM
I've always wanted to go to Tokyo, but South America comes close too. :P

Sammi
April 2nd, 2010, 09:24 PM
I think out of all of those, at the moment, I'd actually like to go to New York City. It's in the US, which would make things 10x easier travel-wise. Not only that, but I've never been in any really large city in the US, so it'd be exciting to go around and see what it's like.

Yes, I'm boring. (Although really if I had the choice to I'd probably visit all of them. Even though I'd spend half the time wishing I was home.)

Dademo
April 2nd, 2010, 09:29 PM
I'm from New York City in the U.S.A., but it's nice to visit once in a while.

Jack O'Neill
April 2nd, 2010, 10:44 PM
Of those options listed, only New York, Paris, Tokyo, London, Madrid, Amsterdam, and possibly Cairo interest me.

bugcatcherjason
April 2nd, 2010, 11:12 PM
I really want to travel around Scandinavia. Now!!1!!

Esper
April 3rd, 2010, 01:57 AM
Palestine as a vacation spot? I wonder what kind of vacation that would be.

From the choices I'd pick Paris because it's Paris and that's good enough reason to go. I'd want to go with someone who'd been there and knew where all the non-touristy-but-still-interesting things were.

Mattysaurus
April 3rd, 2010, 02:34 AM
WTF No Las Vegas, U.S.A.? >:

I would want to go to London, England.

The necessities and my two best friends, Unique and Deanna.

I would visit the Crown Jewels thingy. ^^;

Cassino
April 3rd, 2010, 07:33 AM
Holland is not a country by the way. :) It's Netherland, or The Netherlands if you like; North and South Holland are merely the two largest regions in the country.

Italy, Japan, Scotland, some lonely place up in the mountains where I can go skiing. In fact, screw holidays, can't I just live there?

Well... a pair of skis I guess, after buying them, heh. I'd take my oldest sister who wants to go skiing, and my best friend who often does anyway.

Um... Mountains. :D

Artic.uno
April 3rd, 2010, 07:47 AM
Tokyo, hands down. I'm not much of a fan of shopping for clothes, and Tokyo has glorious Akihabara. And I absolutely love Japanese food. Last time I went to Japan, the tonkatsu was really good, so I want to go there again.
My family, because family trips are really fun to me. Plus, my brother can speak and read Japanese.
Akihabara. xD It's also known as Akihabara Electric Town. Basically it's full of electronic stuff which I loveee. Oh and Japanese restaurants, lol.

Ayselipera
April 3rd, 2010, 08:40 AM
London, England hands down.

I would take my two cousins who I'm very close with. We've all wanted to go to England for a while now anyways. I'd probably bring a camera too.

Kings Cross station... hahaha yup.

Gold warehouse
April 4th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Out of that list, Montreal or Paris. But I would rather go to somewhere like Norway or Denmark, preferably not a major city. My ideal vacation spot would be nowhere near a city.

To anyone who wants to go to London, you will be disappointed.

Captain Hobo.
April 4th, 2010, 07:29 AM
1. Florida because of the beaches.
2. My family and my laptop.
3. Barefoot beach I love that place.