PDA

View Full Version : Amagad! It's back!

Yusshin
April 3rd, 2010, 08:14 PM
No more Slowpoke! Who's overjoyed, and who has come to realize just how much they adore the old skins?

That April Fool's joke was a good way to show us what we've taken for granted :|

Timbjerr
April 3rd, 2010, 08:16 PM
I love Slowpoke. D:

All good things must come to an end, I suppose, :P

Muffin™
April 3rd, 2010, 08:18 PM
Hey, atleast you can still have the theme... [it's called sloooooooooooooooowpooooooooooooooke]

loliwin
April 3rd, 2010, 08:18 PM
Kinda depressed actually. :( But its just an April Fools joke.

OMG YOU CAN STILL PICK THE SLOwPOKE THEME. I DIDNT KNOW DAT

Tree_x
April 3rd, 2010, 08:19 PM
Oh and BTW it is a Selectable theme now :O!

Alli
I'm glad that the complaining will stop. A lot of people were really bad sports about the whole thing. I loved it though. ;o; -continues using the theme-

MegaSlowBro.
Yeah, but I might go back to that slowpoke theme XD You can't miss it. Although, pink has never been my favorite color...=p

Yusshin
April 3rd, 2010, 08:20 PM
I'm glad that the complaining will stop. A lot of people were really bad sports about the whole thing. I loved it though. ;o; -continues using the theme-

I noticed that. There were some real rotten sports around here for the duration of the theme :s Now that it's an option and no longer an obligatory theme, the whines should die down.

Mario The World Champion
April 3rd, 2010, 08:20 PM
When I saw the Slowpokes everywhere, I thought it was really affecting my connection speed. Which is already slow as heck.

Drew
April 3rd, 2010, 08:21 PM
As amusing as it was, I missed my Johto Elite theme, and everyone's icons. xD;

I'm glad the Slowpoke theme is on the dropdown list, though.

Luck
April 3rd, 2010, 08:23 PM
I want to use the sloooooowpoooooooke theme again, but that was a bit too much pink :(
I'll switch back to it when I get enough of squareline.

Yusshin
April 3rd, 2010, 08:25 PM
I can't choose any skins yet :s I don't have the drop-down menu.

I want to change my default theme - the Generation^2 one. It's getting a bit dull.

I, too, noticed that the Slowpoke theme literally slowpoked my connection. Kinda amusing, actually :P

Zeta Patchouli
April 3rd, 2010, 08:32 PM
Eh, it wasn't the stupidest April fools prankdesudesudesudesu.

If you get that, then you know what I'm talking about. It was kind of annoying, but it wasn't horrible. Though I never want to see that amount of pink again, since it seared my eyes and gave me a headache.

I'll stick with Route 167, thank you.

Yuoaman
April 3rd, 2010, 08:55 PM
Eh, it wasn't the stupidest April fools prankdesudesudesudesu.

If you get that, then you know what I'm talking about. It was kind of annoying, but it wasn't horrible. Though I never want to see that amount of pink again, since it seared my eyes and gave me a headache.

I'll stick with Route 167, thank you.

I use Route 167+. :3

And the forum barely functioned for me with the Slowpoke theme on, so I'm pretty glad that it's back to normal, haha.

Cherrim
April 3rd, 2010, 09:04 PM
Haha, you guys whine about pink but as soon as I set things back to normal I just switched back to the Cherrim theme which is even more pink. :(

Anyway, let's keep all the April Fools stuff in one thread, even the aftermath discussion. So off to this thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=213289) in Q&F with the lot of you. :3