View Full Version : how do we change the theme?

April 3rd, 2010, 11:26 PM
i try to and when i go to the a differant page, it always changes back to sinnoh springs. what dooo i doooo... T.T

April 3rd, 2010, 11:28 PM
User CP > Edit Options

Down near the bottom you find find an option to change the theme to your liking.

April 7th, 2010, 5:06 AM
it doesnt wooorrrk..... T.T i changed it from default to generation2 but nothing happens. I check later it and its still set at generation2 but the actual theme is still sinnoh springs. i've tried the change at the bottom of the forum page and the style change in the user CP, but it only changes it once and when i jump to a differant page, it changes baaack. T.T

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 7th, 2010, 5:50 AM
Do you know how to clear your cookies? Though I'll suggest logging out and logging back in, then changing the style, to see if it works, if you know how to clear PC's cookies yourself can you try doing so.

April 7th, 2010, 9:07 PM
i deleted the cookies by logging out and tried to change it while i was logged out and while i was logged in, but still not good. I also tried deleting all the history of pokecommunity but still the same result...T.T is there another way of getting rid of cookies?

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 7th, 2010, 9:51 PM
Depends on the browser you use.

April 8th, 2010, 6:27 PM
i'm using mozilla atm. cant find cookies

April 8th, 2010, 7:13 PM
Tools, then Clear Recent History, and the Check the Cookies Box