• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know there's a section called Other Voting Polls?

Do you know this section isnt for pointless polls?

• Yes, but I post them here anyway because I want to increase my post count.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, I didn't think to read the rules ololololol

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
If so, why the hell do so many people keep posting polls in other chat? Jesus.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
...because there's always been a vaguely defined overlap between the two sections? o_0

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
No I did not read the rules. Luckily this thread is here to inform me of this information. Thank you Fox, you have helped me greatly and showed me that people who post polls in OC are idiots.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
No I did not read the rules. Luckily this thread is here to inform me of this information. Thank you Fox, you have helped me greatly and showed me that people who post polls in OC are idiots.

Jujst takin' one for the team.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
omg yes, I have felt this way for a long time :(

It's pretty easy to tell the difference between OVP and OC though. OC equals something that needs discussion, while OVP is a question which generally doesn't need discussion. Which is probably why I stick to OVP.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Um, okay? o_O

If you think a thread belongs in OVP, just report it and explain why so a mod can think about it and maybe move it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back