PDA

View Full Version : the simpsons club!

Carlito-san
October 30th, 2004, 04:45 PM
feel free to join,say favorite character.

darkgamerGS
October 30th, 2004, 05:21 PM
I'll join. My favorite character is that one guy that goes "Yesssssssss?" (Don't ask.)

Carlito-san
October 30th, 2004, 05:22 PM
so its burns,eh?we need more members...

darkgamerGS
October 30th, 2004, 05:43 PM
No, not Burns, that one guy with the tiny moustache and he was in the one where Homer was Burns's "monkey," the one where they go to Brazil (He said "siiiiiiiii?" in that one,) the one where all the adults kill every child-friendly thing in town, and the last one I remember is the one where Homer pretended to be a bum (He was like "Oh nooooooooo, oh nooooooooo, oh nooooooooo", and then Homer shows him a lotta money and he goes "Oh yesssssssss!")

Carlito-san
October 30th, 2004, 05:58 PM
yeah that stupid gay guy.i hate his high-pitched Yessssssssssssss!

darkgamerGS
October 30th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Um... yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah... whatever... anyhoo, what's your favorite episode? Mine is the one where Homer started a daycare after breaking his leg in a basketball game (Clildren of a Lesser Clod)

Carlito-san
October 30th, 2004, 06:15 PM
i like the one where homer starts a plow buisness and competes with barney.you are a co-owner,because you joined first.

darkgamerGS
October 30th, 2004, 06:16 PM
I am? Are you gonna make a member list to show who joined?

Carlito-san
October 30th, 2004, 06:18 PM
well here it is?:
owner/co-owners:billybob & darkgamer

darkgamerGS
October 30th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Okay, so it isn't in the first post. Oh well. Do you know when the new episodes start?

Amy-chan
October 30th, 2004, 08:07 PM
November 7th I think...Can I join? My favorite character would be Lisa. She's not one of the funny ones,but she resembles me in personality so much that it's almost scary.

Carlito-san
October 31st, 2004, 06:17 AM
yeah,nov.7,8:00 on fox.bart is my favorite character,with is chalkboard writings and pranks,the exact opposite of me...

Amy-chan
October 31st, 2004, 10:38 AM
I like Bart's chalkboard writings,too. "Rudolph's red nose is not drug-related." " 'The president did it' is not an excuse." LOL

Claire
October 31st, 2004, 03:07 PM
XD whats ur fave simpsons quote?
I love this part, where Homer and Bart are trying to cure themselves, and panicing:
Bart: "I heard in sunday school about some bearded dude that heals guys"
Homer: "Jesus?"
Bart: "Yeah, that sounds right.."

DragonTrainer
October 31st, 2004, 03:10 PM
Homer:"I know I'm not very religious, but I pray to you know, so if you're out there superman, please save me!"

Homer:"Save me Jebus!!!!!!"

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Claire
October 31st, 2004, 03:37 PM
oh ya, that jebus comment XD i loved that one too

Some of my fave homer quotes:
"Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races."
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."
"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use. "
"Operator! Give me the number for 911! "
"I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming.

XDD gotta love that homer!

Frost
October 31st, 2004, 04:18 PM
That A-no, A-no, A-no, A-yeeeeeeesssssss part is hilarious he has to be my favorite too. either that or luigi from the italian resteraunt

Claire
October 31st, 2004, 04:35 PM
that guy freaks me out..his eyes..his voice... XD

Amy-chan
October 31st, 2004, 09:03 PM
XD whats ur fave simpsons quote?
I love this part, where Homer and Bart are trying to cure themselves, and panicing:
Bart: "I heard in sunday school about some bearded dude that heals guys"
Homer: "Jesus?"
Bart: "Yeah, that sounds right.."
There are so many. Here's one:
(Lisa and Bart are fighting on the bus)
Ralph:Why can't you be friends like me and Mr. Finger?
(Ralph tries to pick his nose but instead pokes his eye)
Ralph:Hey!I don't like you anymore! *slaps finger*

My favorite episode is the one about the dolphins ruling the world.Has anyone else seen it?

darkgamerGS
November 1st, 2004, 05:17 AM
Yeah, that one was funny! I liked it when Lenny was swimming and drinking beer, the dolphins came, he thought they were sharks, the assassins of the sea, but they were really "dolphins, the clowns of the sea!" Then the dolphins killed him. That was so funny! XD *Reads pika-mew's sig* I thought billybob made me co-owner of this club. Or did he change it to you for some reason?

Amy-chan
November 1st, 2004, 06:20 AM
Apparently we are both co-owners.

Kine
November 1st, 2004, 07:33 AM
The Simpsons, who dosn't like that show? Well, okay, I know people who don't but everyone by now has to have seen at least one episode, for something that's been out for 15 seasons moving up to 16.

Anyway, my favorite Simpson is Bart. He's the funniest character presently (Homer would win for older episodes, though). Other favorites are Mr. Burns and Milhouse. Just watching Milhouse try to be cool all the time is always hilarious. XD And Mr. Burns is a classic. His feebleness, vocabulary, and twisted mind make for the perfect character to be anyone's boss.

My favorite episode off the top of my head is Homer's Enemy (Frank Grimes episode). Grimes' frustration with everyone and Homer getting away with everything just made it ridiculously funny.

Claire
November 1st, 2004, 10:39 AM
I love homer most of all XD
His funny comments, silly mistakes, never wanting to try at anything XD
"It this has taught you kids one things, it's don't try" and "Monkey see, monkey do"

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 12:04 PM
df_dadragonz,kine,and dragon trainer are all members.
andyes,there are two co-owners.
"ahhhh!sideshow bob!"
"just call me bob!"
"ahhhh! bob!"

Frost
November 1st, 2004, 01:08 PM
Oh I forgot can i join? (stupid limit)

Carlito-san
November 1st, 2004, 01:11 PM
yeah,advertise in sig though!XD

Amy-chan
November 1st, 2004, 03:14 PM
Lol There are lots of funny Simpsons quotes.
Homer:Mmmm.....Hippo...

Sunflorazumarill
November 1st, 2004, 03:39 PM
Grimes' frustration with everyone and Homer getting away with everything just made it ridiculously funny.

Yeah. It's too bad Grimes never learned the truth behind all the accomplishments Homer did. Here's how each of the things Grimes heard Homer accomplish happened:

Going into Space: NASA was just looking for some big, dumb guy to go no the mission. Homer was one of those candidates for the big, dumb guy.

Meeting Smashing Pumpkins: Homer was part of the Hulabalooza Freak Show (the Man with the Iron Stomach).

Meeting Gerald Ford: Ford moved into the house across the street after former President George Bush Sr. moved out.

Bart's Factory: Bart only got it for a buck at an auction. The factory was very empty and run down and collapsed during the following night.

Still, that was a very funny episode. It was also funny when Grimes went crazy after Homer won the Power Plant contest.

Amy-chan
November 1st, 2004, 04:19 PM
LOL Have you seen the one where Grimes' son wanted revenge?

Claire
November 1st, 2004, 04:45 PM
Ya, i've seen that one ^^ freaky XD

darkgamerGS
November 2nd, 2004, 05:32 AM
That one was weird. I also like the one with Marge's Law (The one that banned sugar.) That was funny, and it even had an Oompa Loompa! XD

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 05:39 AM
oh yeah!the caged smoking oompa-loompa!
have seen the one where sideshow bob wants to blow up krusty using bart?

darkgamerGS
November 2nd, 2004, 05:42 AM
*Thinks* Yeah, I have. Didn't he hypnotize Bart into doing that and didn't that monkey save them?

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 05:43 AM
yeah...what about the one hes the union leader?

darkgamerGS
November 2nd, 2004, 05:45 AM
That sounds familiar. What else happened?

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 05:47 AM
uh...lisa got braces...that is the ep. where she realizes shes an activist.

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 07:10 AM
What about the one where Lisa meets a fellow activist(whatever his name was) fighting for cows? That one was funny. "I don't eat anything that makes a shadow." LOL

Kine
November 2nd, 2004, 07:36 AM
That's the only thing I don't like about most Lisa based episodes in that she's always trying to be an activist for something. That doesn't include them all, like the episode where they go to Flander's beach house and she's trying to make new friends.

If there's one thing Homer's always good for, it's his singing. Speaking of which, "Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious" is another favorite episode of mine (you know, the one with Sharry Bobbins?).

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 09:01 AM
uh...no.explain more(kills limit)

Kine
November 2nd, 2004, 10:50 AM
Explain about Lisa, or explain the episode?

As far as the episode is concerned, it was poking fun at Mary Poppins. Marge was losing hair due to too much stress in the family, so they all agreed on hiring a nanny. Once they hire Sharry, things start off good, but her influences are soon wasted as she realizes she can't change the family, so she quits.

That's the gist of it. Throughout the whole episode are songs based off of Mary Poppins.

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 10:55 AM
the episode...so,what about the one where flanders gos out with the movie star?

GOD.
November 2nd, 2004, 10:56 AM
can i join this place, simpsons is brilliant

i am so smart, i am so smart, smrt

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 11:00 AM
yeah you can join...............

Amy-chan
November 3rd, 2004, 06:58 AM
the episode...so,what about the one where flanders gos out with the movie star?
I haven't seen that one..no wait,maybe I have.. Argh,I dunno,I've seen so many episodes..

Carlito-san
November 3rd, 2004, 12:42 PM
yeah...what about the one with Homer as the boss of the plant?he tricked burns...which is very smart for him....

THIRTY-SIX
November 3rd, 2004, 01:06 PM
ill join my fav is the comic store guy or millhouse ahahahahhahahhaha (wot u laughin at huh?)

darkgamerGS
November 8th, 2004, 05:49 AM
So who saw the new Treehouse of Horror yesterday?

Kine
November 8th, 2004, 08:55 AM
I did. It was pretty good, I just need a second to remember what they were.

Ah, okay. Out of all three, I think the third one was probably the best. It was really odd to see the expanded Homer inside Mr. Burns, though. In the first, I wonder how Bart and Homer ever got into heaven. As for the second, I just thought it was a little out of place to have Ralph smoking Opium from the pipe.

darkgamerGS
November 23rd, 2004, 08:20 PM
Who saw the new episode last Sunday? That was funny.
Ralph: Bart's my bestest boyfriend!