PDA

View Full Version : ¤ ѕℓσωвяσ's Trading Thread~

ѕℓσωвяσ
April 5th, 2010, 05:09 AM
http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww249/justinsalzmann/slowbro.png

Holy crap in hell I haven't been on here in a while! Well, I decided to start again right from the start since most of the people I used to talk to, (and what awesome people they were <3) don't come on here any more. So I even decided to start over again with my Heartgold game. That means I'll need you guys to help me and be patient in the fact that I might not have the most awesome things to trade for a start off! XD But I'll get there soon so don't you worry! I hope I can find some people who I remember but also some new people who are also awesome!

Currently most wanted:
- Ev'd Flying types
- Concert Chatot
- 31/31/x/x/x/31 Murkrow
- Shinys~ (Mostly flying types, haha.)

I can breed:
STARTERS~
- Bulbasaur
- Charmander
- Squirtle
- Totodile
- Chikorita
- Cyndaquil
- Treeko
- Torchic
- Mudkip
- Chimchar
- Piplup
- Turtwig
Others~
- Growlithe
- Rotom
- Skarmory
- Kangaskan
- Eevee
- Delibird
- Phanpy
- Gligar
- Garchomp
- Tangela
- Lapras

I got loads more so just ask, most likely that I probably have it, I just can't list every single thing here. XD I've also got an Adamant, Modest and I think Timid ditto so I can try and get those natures if you want.

Heres some other things I have, just any old thing that I happen to find that I have no need for. C:

Anything else special will go here;
- Japanese UT Manaphy*
- Japanese Ditto
- UT Shiny Caterpie*

(Anything with a star next to it needs to be cloned since I can't do it and I won't get far without cloning them. ;3; )

I'm also gonna do some EV'ing, but for a high price and only one at a time, I get it done asap as soon as you send it over, unless I state otherwise. I have all of the power items to help speed up the process. Just let me know and we'll work out somethin'. C:

Items!
- Most of the evo stones, just ask.
- Armor Fossil
- Up-Grade x 3
- Magmarizer
- Metal Coat x 2
- Protector x 2
- Reaper Cloth
- Dubious Disk
- Leftovers x 3
- Dome fossil x 1
- Macho Brace x 1
- All the contest scarfs
- Life Orb x 1
- Expert Belt x 1

Okay I think I'll leave it there for now and add anything else onto it as I go along. Like I said at the beginning, I might not have Event pokemon or anything really cool, but I need you guys to just help me out and then I'll have a lot to share. ^^ As always, FC is in my signature. ~

Mistyy
April 5th, 2010, 05:30 AM
I have a Shiny Ninjask (Bug/Flying lol) would you want to seperate from a Life Orb?

ѕℓσωвяσ
April 5th, 2010, 05:34 AM
Ahh damn I love Ninjask! *A*

Of course I would! c: Want anything else up there for it aswell? I can give ya some leftovers aswell, got too many of the things. XD

Mistyy
April 5th, 2010, 05:36 AM
Ahh damn I love Ninjask! *A*

Of course I would! c: Want anything else up there for it aswell? I can give ya some leftovers aswell, got too many of the things. XD

No thank you, the only other thing I need is TM Toxic but you don't offer that, so nothing, just Life Orb is just fine.

ѕℓσωвяσ
April 5th, 2010, 05:36 AM
Okay fair enough hehe~

Want to trade right now? I'll just add you now. c:

Mistyy
April 5th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Okay fair enough hehe~

Want to trade right now? I'll just add you now. c:

See you online ^^
filllerrrrrrrrrrrrr

NARUTOIDE4567
April 5th, 2010, 05:43 AM
can i trade u manaphy and shiny caterpie for any of those

shiny:dragonite
shiny:rayquaza
shiny:gligar
shiny:evd:salamence(got it from ~rnc~)

or staraptor lvl 100
303/275/153/115/116/202

ѕℓσωвяσ
April 5th, 2010, 05:44 AM
Thanks so much misty!

@Naruto; I need to get them cloned first, so after I get them cloned I'll send you a VM about it. ^^

Munchlax_Is_So_Cool
April 5th, 2010, 06:22 AM
I have a shiny gyrados. It's flying (i think)

ѕℓσωвяσ
April 5th, 2010, 06:49 AM
Ahh, I already have one of those I'm afraid~ XD