View Full Version : What are your throughts about......?

October 31st, 2004, 2:37 AM
Hello everyone! Just to get a picture of how people think of stuff here, I've invented a new game (tell me if there was one like this already) where someone says a thing or a person and the other people have to say what they think about it.... Let's start with...
What do you think about them?

I think that they're existinction was good and bad at the same time and that that theory of the ice age was kinda spammy XD
I think they died with the big flood... If you know which one I mean :)
*goes off to watch Love Hina episode 1* :P

October 31st, 2004, 4:51 AM
I think this game COULD work, in fun-time.
I'll just move it on over, for you.

October 31st, 2004, 7:27 AM
Oh, thanks, When I finished to post it I realized I posted it in the wrong place :/
Anyway thanks for moving it! ;)

This game has officially started!!

November 1st, 2004, 4:01 PM
I think dinosaurs are cool, and their eggs are HUGE! Picture one of those in an omelet! XD

November 1st, 2004, 4:42 PM
LOL! erm, I dont really get the game.... do we still have to talk about dinos or what? when do we change topic? o.O'

November 1st, 2004, 5:20 PM
I'll change the topic. It's now about... PIKACHU!

I think Pikachu's the coolest yellow squirril around! (and the only one)

Camp Kill Yourself
November 1st, 2004, 7:07 PM
Pikachu scares me...A lot, but, maybe that`s because it killed my brother...Yeah, that could be it...

November 3rd, 2004, 9:37 AM
Oh, yeah sorry, I forgot to tell you something more about the game... You change it every 10 opinions (if there are many people) or 5 (if there aren't many) ^o^

Pikachu? I think he's cute but when I see too much of him/her I don't like it... Especially when he's with Ash... :/

Elite Four Lance
November 3rd, 2004, 9:51 AM
I think Dinosaurs are quite cool. They were huge and powerful too.

November 3rd, 2004, 10:53 AM
PIKACHU? O_O! yeah its a cool pokemon.......as long as its not ash's one! O_O! I cant stand that yellow arrogant rat!! and how can he expect to be out of the pokeball all the time? thats just arrogant and annoying o.o'

November 3rd, 2004, 2:12 PM
Ash's: Annoying/cute
Richie's: weird
All others: Cute!

Elite Four Lance
November 4th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Have we changed the subject yet? Are we still talking about Dinos?