PDA

View Full Version : Dang it!

Captain Hobo.
April 6th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Don't you hate it when you are typing and you hit like the key beside the letter you want to hit and then post it? So, then you have to go back and edit it. Well, my type has been bad for the past few months so I have been having to do it a lot and it just annoys me.

Mika
April 7th, 2010, 12:09 AM
God yes. I often edit my posts, especially my longer ones, five or six times before I'm happy with it. ;;

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Yes. Yes I do.

If I'm typing a password, and I hit a wrong key, I have to start all over again xP

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 7th, 2010, 06:33 AM
You have no idea how annoying it is, especially on my keyboard... to top it off, with some of my keys, I have to slam my finger on them just to get them to work...

Cassino
April 7th, 2010, 08:31 AM
It's normally a whole nonsensical sentence making me look like a moron more so than it is single letters. Even if I sit and think about what I'm doing before I post, I'm still just as likely to notice problems there after.

Melody
April 7th, 2010, 08:32 AM
It's totally annoying when that happens. I almost always end up editing my longer and more thought out posts at least once or twice after posting them. Not because I hit the wrong key, but usually because there's something more I want to say or something I want to delete/correct or something like that. I'd seriously die if I couldn't edit my posts after posting. D8

But usually I do check my post before hitting the post button, for things like that...but sometimes ideas never hit you until AFTER you click post >_>

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
April 7th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Yes, yes it does annoy me. Especially when typing passwords.

Captain Hobo.
April 7th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Yeah I total forgot to say about passwords in my post. Well you know when you are typing a password and your computer is running slowy and you press I key and it dosen't come up. So, you press it again and then enter it and then you have to do it again.

2,000 posts:):):):):):):)

Honest
April 7th, 2010, 01:01 PM
I usually realize before I post since my laptop picks of spelling mistakes. On the times where I do miss a mistake, I do go back, and yes, it is annoying. xD

Ayselipera
April 7th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Yes, but that doesn't happen to me much anymore. I've been typing for a while now along with numerous typing classes I had to take in school. I do edit my posts often though, but that's just to change around words or fix misspelled words.

Mattysaurus
April 7th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Meh, sometimes.
Usually I find the mistakes while it's posting and I'm like; "NO WAIT!.. dammit. >__>"

Sammi
April 7th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Of course it's annoying. I don't like making a fool out of myself if I can manage it.

I find this happens a lot more often with my phone and updating Twitter than anything else. The back button is right next to the OK button which sends off the text... and if I'm updating with my phone, chances are I can't go on the Twitter website and do damage control for awhile. >>;;

Yamikarasu
April 7th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Often when I'm chatting with friends I'll press \ instead of enter. So a lot of the time what I say will end in "\," but most of the time I just ignore it.\

Saryka
April 7th, 2010, 07:50 PM
YESSSS. STORY OF MY LIFE. I sometimes feel like I have fat fingers or something 'cause it happens to me all the time. >_>

Ninja Caterpie
April 7th, 2010, 07:56 PM
I'm really, really good at catching typos unless they're at the end of a sentence.

Any misspellings I automatically fix up.

Would you believe I originally made like 10 typos in this but fixed them within a second?

Cherrim
April 7th, 2010, 11:50 PM
I make typos all the time. For the most part I catch them in posts before I hit the send button, but the one I never catch? At the end of my post when I'm closing my font tag. All too often I type [fpont] or [/font[ or screw up somehow like that. XD I just tab and hit enter every time and it's just so ingrained a function that I do it before I can register that my font tag didn't work out right. :P