PDA

View Full Version : Do you over-analyse simple things?

Forever
April 7th, 2010, 06:35 AM
I mean, every day things such as what toothpaste to use, what shirt to put on today, why people are talking to you, etc. So do you do it?

I realised that I analyse people's actions a lot.

Angela
April 7th, 2010, 06:38 AM
I don't over-analyze things, I mean I do plan what I want to wear, but some days I just pick of clean cloths that have been on the floor for save keeping..

But I as well as you do sometimes wonder why the heck people are talking to me, not always only when I sense that person is gonna ask me for something, I'm really good at that.. xD

Hybrid Trainer
April 7th, 2010, 06:39 AM
Yep. but the most annoying part is that i under annalyse Important things.

Melody
April 7th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Sometimes I do over analyze simple things. Now on occasions, over analysis isn't a bad thing, but sometimes it is.

Captain Hobo.
April 7th, 2010, 08:37 AM
No, I usually don't over-analyse simple things.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
April 7th, 2010, 09:19 AM
INTP's and the like tend to do that kind of thing.

Yeah, I do over-analyze things and then I start staring off into space at which point someone asks me what I'm doing then I snap out of my reverie.

Yusshin
April 7th, 2010, 09:34 AM
I over-analyze in mathematics; I think that the solution just has to be complicated to achieve, when really, it's rather simple and follows a pattern.

Mattysaurus
April 7th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Not reeeeally.

I do sometimes, though. I always have to pick the right shirt for the right day, I guess.
But not about tooth paste or friends. I just go with the flow.

TrinityLimit
April 7th, 2010, 05:19 PM
yep. i gotta stop doing that too. i make things way too complicate sometimes, and then i end up stressing myself out in the process.

Ninja Caterpie
April 7th, 2010, 10:36 PM
huh. I remember a question in maths which asked you to prove something-or-rather and in the first part of the question, you got the required proof and all you needed was one line.

I spent ages figuring out a really really long method of doing it. =|

Cherrim
April 7th, 2010, 10:52 PM
No, I'm fairly carefree in that I don't dwell on things very long. If I can't come up with an answer or a solution quick enough, I'll set the idea aside and concentrate on something else for a while or just forget about it entirely. People often come to me and start asking if I noticed that ____ seemed to have ulterior motives in something they did and usually all I can do is stare blankly and tell them that it seemed simple and clear-cut to me, haha.

Though while it makes me carefree to some extent, also makes me somewhat careless.

Tater Tot
April 8th, 2010, 12:54 PM
I spend ten minutes deciding which side I'm going to eat a chip on. Enough said.

Code
April 8th, 2010, 01:00 PM
I spend ten minutes deciding which side I'm going to eat a chip on. Enough said.

This is what we call brilliance in a post. XD

I over analyze everything. The slightest look a friend gives me, the way the guy in Mc Donalds gives me fries, the sport of fishing. Everything has to be thought of. XD

Honest
April 8th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Everything, from my toothbrush, to every grain of rice on my plate, to the cheese on the pizza, to the shoes that guy/girl is wearing, to the girl herself, to my hair. Everything. xD