PDA

View Full Version : Straight, anyone?

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Since we face constant discrimination in the other thread, I just wanted to know if there's anyone else at PC who's straight? We can talk about the social problems we face like puberty, rejection and the social implications we have to live up to.

FreakyLocz14
April 7th, 2010, 03:50 PM
I'm undecided but I don't discriminate against anyone. Please note there is a differnce between discrimination and being against shoving opinions down people's throats.

インフェルノの津波
April 7th, 2010, 03:52 PM
I'm straight, but I still think you're a troll and a bit pissed.

Also, they didn't discriminate against straight people, what're you talking about?

Anyway, puberty for me was....weird, very lol. My voice kept cracking ;__;

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 03:52 PM
I'm undecided but I don't discriminate against anyone. Please note there is a differnce between discrimination and being against shoving opinions down people's throats.

Well, to have your opinion(s) or questions constantly shot down by people who have no decent retort to what you say is imo (and most others) discrimination, fear of accepting whats different.

Guy in japanese: Please don't call me a troll, I posted some very valid points and was met with "this thread is for lbgt people". I don't see the term straight there, do you? If I, irl, made a club that was just for prasing straight people it'd be shut down. Sucks about your vloice breaking, it can be a real pain, but it happens to all lads so, chin up.

Human
April 7th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Haha, you obviously went into the other thread with an agenda, and now you're sad because you got your feelings hurt? Hysterical.

Sneeze
April 7th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Oh this should be fun...

Since we face constant discrimination in the other thread, I just wanted to know if there's anyone else at PC who's straight? We can talk about the social problems we face like puberty, rejection and the social implications we have to live up to.

Are you implying that LGBT people don't go through puberty? Are you implying they don't get rejected and guess what, we have social implications too. None of you're three points are in any way exclusive to being straight.

On another note, how do you get such a good internet connection under your bridge?

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Oh this should be fun...

Are you implying that LGBT people don't go through puberty? Are you implying they don't get rejected and guess what, we have social implications too. None of you're three points are in any way exclusive to being straight.

On another note, how do you get such a good internet connection under your bridge?

You know that bit, where I said "every lad goes through it" implying that all boys have their voices break? Yeah, that, funnily enough, includes lbgt guys too.

Can you please stop trolling my thread? This is a srs discussion about the problems straight guys n girls face.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 7th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Interesting.

Actually, the reason why the other thread is called only "lgbt", is because the creator was curious in finding out what members, and how much population of lgbt were on PC.

There was no sort of decriminating of Straights in the other thread, not matter how your mind was percieving it.
Calling you out as a troll, is not shooting down straights.

You can see my suspicions about this thread being made by rage, and not true compassion for seeing how many people straight people go through straight problems.

Yamikarasu
April 7th, 2010, 04:02 PM
I have a feeling I missed something in the other thread. >_>

Yeah, all that heterophobia we have to deal with, it really gets my blood boiling. I wish a guy could just say he loves boobies and not have anybody judge him for it. Wait what?

Izanagi
April 7th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Well, as a heterosexual (straight), I personally don't get ragged on for it.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Interesting.

Actually, the reason why the other thread is called only "lgbt", is because the creator was curious in finding out what members, and how much population of lgbt were on PC.

There was no sort of decriminating of Straights in the other thread, not matter how your mind was percieving it.
Calling you out as a troll, is not shooting down straights.

You can see my suspicions about this thread being made by rage, and not true compassion for seeing how many people straight people go through straight problems.

Maybe I'm just curious how many other straight people are on PC? How are our rights worth any less than yours?

Sneeze
April 7th, 2010, 04:06 PM
You know that bit, where I said "every lad goes through it" implying that all boys have their voices break? Yeah, that, funnily enough, includes lbgt guys too.

Can you please stop trolling my thread? This is a srs discussion about the problems straight guys n girls face.

So why is it in the straight thread? Why not make a "Problems every goes through regardless of sexuality" thread? Hmmm? More appropriate, yes?

Also I find it pretty hilarious you are accusing me of being the troll, look it up. Seriously.

インフェルノの津波
April 7th, 2010, 04:07 PM
This thread was made in anger, Fox. And you're not doing a good job at not showing you're pissed.

In any case, straight problems are the same as LGBT, well except for dating.

Oh please. Our rights, Fox? Give me a break, straight people have the same right as any LGBTs. There's no difference. Pop open a law book, will you? The only thing LGBT can do is get married in every place across the world. Other than that, there's no difference.

My first date(I guess it's on topic)was when I was 12....good times.

FreakyLocz14
April 7th, 2010, 04:08 PM
I don't want to mini-mod but if you think someone is trolling report their post. If you flame them back you are trolling as well.

I don't think he's trolling. A troll wants to spark a response just for kicks he's just genuinely concerned.

poopnoodle
April 7th, 2010, 04:09 PM
hey guys this is really hard for me but thank you so much matt for starting this group now i have all the support i need!!!! i havent told anyone this...but after facing emotional and physical abuse from previous boyfriends i really considered going lesbian but i got to keep pride in my straightness!!! this group really changed my decision thanks a heap you guys peace n lubv

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:09 PM
So why is it in the straight thread? Why not make a "Problems every goes through regardless of sexuality" thread? Hmmm? More appropriate, yes?

Also I find it pretty hilarious you are accusing me of being the troll, look it up. Seriously.

Well, lbgt get there own thread, why don't we?

No, you're right, you're not a troll. You're a silly individual who thinks he's acheived something through his sexuality, but with no actual retort or reasoning, resorts to playing the troll card.

Sav, it's ok, I got yo back ♥

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 7th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Maybe I'm just curious how many other straight people are on PC? How are our rights worth any less than yours?

OPIDFIPUSDNIGV
*cough*

Oh, I'm sorry, I was choking on all those words you put into my mouth.

What I stated, replying to you, was;

-----
"Since we face constant discrimination in the other thread"

"There was no sort of decriminating of Straights in the other thread, no matter how your mind was percieving it.
Calling you out as a troll, is not shooting down straights."
-----

And, I said no sort of anything concerning the rights of either.

I was just stating that you said you were being descriminated when you were not, and how my suspicions on your created this thread has clearly been shown for the previous reason.

Now please stop giving me words in my mouth, I've already had my dinner.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:13 PM
OPIDFIPUSDNIGV
*cough*

Oh, I'm sorry, I was choking on all those words you put into my mouth.

What I stated, replying to you, was;

-----
"Since we face constant discrimination in the other thread"

"There was no sort of decriminating of Straights in the other thread, no matter how your mind was percieving it.
Calling you out as a troll, is not shooting down straights."
-----

And, I said no sort of anything concerning the rights of either.

I was just stating that you said you were being descriminated when you were not, and how my suspicions on your created this thread has clearly been shown for the previous reason.

Now please stop giving me words in my mouth, I've already had my dinner.

You mean the lack of discrmination where anyone who challenged the whole lbgt thing was deemed a troll and instead of having their opinions discussed maturely were pushed to the side by a bunch of attn seeking adolecents who want to feel special for being "different", right?

インフェルノの津波
April 7th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Dude, you're a joke. You're my senior, and yet you sound like an immature child.

Please, if you make a thread, THEN ABIDE BY IT. If these people are so called trolls, THAN IGNORE THEM

Human
April 7th, 2010, 04:15 PM
You mean the lack of discrmination where anyone who challenged the whole lbgt thing was deemed a troll and instead of having their opinions discussed maturely were pushed to the side by a bunch of attn seeking adolecents who want to feel special for being "different", right?

Now who's being immature?

I saw numerous other straight people posting in that thread, and no one jumped on them. Only you; not just because they didn't agree with you, but also your sarcastic and negative demeanor.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Dude, you're a joke. You're my senior, and yet you sound like an immature child.

Please, if you make a thread, THEN ABIDE BY IT. If these people are so called trolls, THAN IGNORE THEM

An actual retort would be lovely, thanks.

Sneeze
April 7th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Well, lbgt get there own thread, why don't we?

You can have a straight thread for all I care, talk about your straight things, as long as they are exclusively straight matters and thus need a "straight" thread for it.

No, you're right, you're not a troll. You're a silly individual who thinks he's acheived something through his sexuality

Quote me where I claimed I had achieved something through being gay, because I didn't I was merely expressing my opinion and why people who said it was a choice where wrong which is the whole point of the topic.

but with no actual retort or reasoning, resorts to playing the troll card.

Which you did yourself in your previous post...

Sav, it's ok, I got yo back ♥

Please don't patronise me, I'm not an idiot.

インフェルノの津波
April 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Fine, if this continues any longer I'll just report. All of you (yeah, I'm to blame as well)

I mean IGNORE THEM if you think you're right and they're wrong. They're trying to get on your nerves, I though you would be smart enough to see that.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Please don't patronise me, I'm not an idiot.

Well clearly you are, because I was speaking to poopnoodle.

shookie
April 7th, 2010, 04:19 PM
This is sort of like when people ask why America doesn't have a White History Month.

Sneeze
April 7th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Well clearly you are, because I was speaking to poopnoodle.

Which is why you said it in the post aimed at me?

Also way to avoid all my other points.

Edit: Sorry, I was throw off because you didn't refer to her by her username

Izanagi
April 7th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Wow, if this isn't one heck of a troll thread. You're all getting trolled SO BAD, right now.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:23 PM
This is sort of like when people ask why America doesn't have a White History Month.

1) what does that have to do with straight disscusion?

2) If you are srsly comparing the plight of lbgt teenagers to the plight of the African American slaves, then, honest to God you really have issues.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 7th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Now who's being immature?

I saw numerous other straight people posting in that thread, and no one jumped on them. Only you; not just because they didn't agree with you, but also your sarcastic and negative demeanor.

This quote has a very good point, and, I couldn't put it into better words myself.

Fox, I really can't see how you think you were being discriminated against.

Sure, you made vaild points in the beginning of the thread, and they were nicely replied to (well, by me atleast).

And then you started trolling, because people were challenging your challenge.

And it made your feelings hurt.

インフェルノの津波
April 7th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Are you saying that my ancestors shouldn't have a month in their honor because their troubles as being ACTUALLY discriminated against, was ENSLAVED, and they do not deserve a month in their honor because of some snotty Caucasian teenagers?

GET THE **** OUT OF HERE.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:26 PM
This quote has a very good point, and, I couldn't put it into better words myself.

Sure, you made vaild points in the beginning of the thread, and they were nicely replied to (well, by me atleast).

I'm sorry, but if you could please highlight where anyone outside of Kon or Scarf made a real, well thought out reply, to any of my points, I'd like to see it.

If a thread about straight people is upsetting you so much, maybe you should see someone, I mean, it's not our choice, we were just born this way.

Human
April 7th, 2010, 04:26 PM

Thank you. And someone finally replied to one of my posts. :classic:

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Thank you. And someone finally replied to one of my posts. :classic:

What happened to NarutoActor, or that religious kid? Both got attacked over their opinions, same with the Aqua guy. Before you make a bs statement, actually do some research, k? awesome.

Sneeze
April 7th, 2010, 04:30 PM
If a thread about straight people is upsetting you so much, maybe you should see someone, I mean, it's not our choice, we were just born this way.

To be honest I was debating whether you where a troll or just plain stupid, fortunately for my faith in the humanity it was the former. I'm bored arguing with you, go eat some goats or something.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:31 PM
To be honest I was debating whether you where a troll or just plain stupid, fortunately for my faith in the humanity it was the former. I'm bored arguing with you, go eat some goats or something.

But you haven't argued, all you've done is make snide (and quite frankly unfunny) troll remarks, both in this thread and the lbgt one. Come back when you actually have something of you know, worth, to say.

インフェルノの津波
April 7th, 2010, 04:31 PM
All of you are jokes. Why're you feeding the troll?

Human
April 7th, 2010, 04:32 PM
What happened to NarutoActor, or that religious kid? Both got attacked over their opinions, same with the Aqua guy. Before you make a bs statement, actually do some research, k? awesome.

I have no desire to look through multiple pages of a thread to discuss what people posted who knows how long ago.

All I know is today, the only straight person people challenged was you. It's ironic that you make quotes like "what does that have to do with straight disscusion?" in this sad little thread because the whole reason people jumped on you is because you got hung up on the special eduction children in the story, even though you were posting in a gay thread.

It's what is known as being a hypocrite.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:33 PM
I have no desire to look through multiple pages of a thread to discuss what people posted who knows how long ago.

All I know is today, the only straight person people challenged was you. It's ironic that you make quotes like "what does that have to do with straight disscusion?" in this sad little thread because the whole reason people jumped on you is because you got hung up on the special eduction children in the story, even though you were posting in a gay thread.

It's what is known as being a hypocrite.

So firstly you claim you've looked into it, then when I present you with a fact, you suddenly don't have time? That's pretty funny.

Human
April 7th, 2010, 04:35 PM
So firstly you claim you've looked into it, then when I present you with a fact, you suddenly don't have time? That's pretty funny.

You've presented me with nothing; posts that were made who knows when. We're talking about today.

Care to retort to the hypocrisy I just pointed out to you? Or perhaps there's nothing you can say?

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 7th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Well Fox, I could grab you some nice quotations,
and prove you wrong all together,
but,

I think Erik and Izanagi have made an excellent point.

All I'm doing is throwing gasoline into your fire of ignorant trolling.

And again, I'm choking on your words shoving down my throat. I never said that I had a problem with this thread.
Be as straight as you want to be, I really don't care.
The problem I have with this thread is that you made it out of rage.

anyway, feel free to say;
"oh, you only said this because you can't pull any quotes!"
or something of that variation, because I really couldn't care less if I tried.
My point stands, the same point which you only smother in ignorance until you think it has gone away, making you automatically right in your own pathetic sense of mind.

Oh,
by the way, what happened to the old fox?

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Well Fox, I could grab you some nice quotations,
and prove you wrong all together,
but,

I think Erik and Izanagi have made an excellent point.

All I'm doing is throwing gasoline into your fire of ignorant trolling.

And again, I'm choking on your words shoving down my throat. I never said that I had a problem with this thread.
Be as straight as you want to be, I really don't care.
The problem I have with this thread is that you made it out of rage.

anyway, feel free to say;
"oh, you only said this because you can't pull any quotes!"
or something of that variation, because I really couldn't care less if I tried.
My point stands, the same point which you only smother in ignorance until you think it has gone away, making you automatically right.

Oh,
by the way, what happened to the old fox?

If you don't have a problem with it, then why are you so rightiously attacking it?

Human; If you aren't willing to look into why I made this thread, then don't bother posting. As for what you pointed out, what did you point out? There were no quotes, no references, just a 20 something neckbeard jumping on the band wagon.

FreakyLocz14
April 7th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Why not celebrate White History or Straight Pride?
Just because you're part of the majority you can't be proud of who you are?
Whites and straights didn't ask to be that way, they were born that way.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:39 PM

Well, we're just in the wrong :(

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 7th, 2010, 04:42 PM

T_T

.....who, exactly, has told you you cannot do these things?

Sure, it may seem silly to people, since you're majority,
but it's not.

But seriously, everyone is born with who they are. Don't start thinking for a second that anyone is telling you you can't create proud to be straight parades or white whatever.

Aureol
April 7th, 2010, 04:43 PM
I was excited to see a "Straight" Thread; I've always thought it's weird to have an LGBT thread, but not a Straight thread. Not that I'd take that thread seriously, but it'd be funny nonetheless...

Anyways, this thread was a disappointment. Not sure who's fault it is, but whatever.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:44 PM
T_T

.....who, exactly, has told you you cannot do these things?

Sure, it may seem silly to people, since you're majority,
but it's not.

But seriously, everyone is born with who they are. Don't start thinking for a second that anyone is telling you you can't create proud to be straight parades or white whatever.

Try and make something like these (much like this thread) and lefties and do gooders are all over yoi like e-rebels are to this thread.

FreakyLocz14
April 7th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Well, we're just in the wrong :(

I believe this amounts to reverse-discrimination. I've seen a radical feminist professor at CSU San Francisco kick a student out of class for being proud of being a stay-at-home mom and said she has "White Privelege".

@Weatherman
I've been told it's not "politically correct" to have pride if you're in a majority group.

Stairmaster
April 7th, 2010, 04:45 PM
I'm straight. But aren't we all straight until proven gay? So it would seem all threads are straight threads. So I'm not sure why you would need to ask.

Human
April 7th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Human; If you aren't willing to look into why I made this thread, then don't bother posting. As for what you pointed out, what did you point out? There were no quotes, no references, just a 20 something neckbeard jumping on the band wagon.

I know why you made the thread. Constant crying for attention, such as this post:

In this thread, I'm in the minority, I'm told I'm wrong and I face oppresive attitudes to me each time I post here, but I continue. Guess I've earnt my pride too eh?

Here's the hypocrisy I pointed out:

It's amazing how none of you have said how outragous it is that disabled individuals were cast aside but all of you are up in arms because a lesbian was turned away.

1) what does that have to do with straight disscusion?

So, you can rant about disabled children in a thread about homosexuality, but you're quick to point out if someone doesn't stick to talking about "straight"
materials in your own thread? That, sir, is hypocrisy.
---

Neck beard? Ironic that you call me that, seeing as if your avatar is any indication, you seem to be a plus sized gentleman, something I'm clearly not.

I've continued to reply because I really believe you're not trolling, which sadly isn't a good thing given some of the things you've posted.

But I believe I've made my point.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:47 PM
I believe this amounts to reverse-discrimination. I've seen a radical feminist professor at CSU San Francisco kick a student out of class for being proud of being a stay-at-home mom and said she has "White Privelege".

In the UK we're told it's "positive" discrimination. In reality no such thing exists, it's all discrimination. This thread was just a point, a simple point that sexuality is such a minor thing and nothing to be proud of, that having a thread for just lbgt was silly, same as a just straight thread and that people on this forum are so stupid, fickle, full of themselves and uneducated that they will jump on anything they don't like or can't discuss maturely. Thanks PC for proving me right.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 7th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Try and make something like these (much like this thread) and lefties and do gooders are all over yoi like e-rebels are to this thread.

*smahes head on keyboard*
*bleeds*

You know, I'd really like it if you'd actually take your own suggestion of looking up quotes and finding one where I said you couldn't have straight parades or whatnot, or actually flamed you for being whatever you are.

But, you don't have to.

I'm done with any sort of argument, but I'll read and reply anything you'll have to say.

FreakyLocz14
April 7th, 2010, 04:48 PM
In the UK we're told it's "positive" discrimination. In reality no such thing exists, it's all discrimination. This thread was just a point, a simple point that sexuality is such a minor thing and nothing to be proud of, that having a thread for just lbgt was silly, same as a just straight thread and that people on this forum are so stupid, fickle, full of themselves and uneducated that they will jump on anything they don't like or can't discuss maturely. Thanks PC for proving me right.

I don't take the UK seriously anyone now that they limit freedom of speech and expression with their so-called "Hate Speech" laws.

shookie
April 7th, 2010, 04:49 PM
If you are srsly comparing the plight of lbgt teenagers to the plight of the African American slaves, then, honest to God you really have issues.
Yep, that's 100% accurate.

>_>

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 04:50 PM
My boyfriend broke up with me cause he said he loves me and doesn't want to hurt me.

Makes no sense, right?

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:50 PM
I know why you made the thread. Constant crying for attention, such as this post:

Here's the hypocrisy I pointed out:

So, you can rant about disabled children in a thread about homosexuality, but you're quick to point out if someone doesn't stick to talking about "straight"
materials in your own thread? That, sir, is hypocrisy.
---

Neck beard? Ironic that you call me that, seeing as if your avatar is any indication, you seem to be a plus sized gentleman, something I'm clearly not.

I've continued to reply because I really believe you're not trolling, which sadly isn't a good thing given some of the things you've posted.

But I believe I've made my point.

More for the ladies, that's all I can say ;]

How is it hypocritical for me to point out I'm the minority in that thread? No one has abused you in this thread for being a minority. It's you who came in here with no real argument and just a lot of bad vibes.

If you really can't understand that this thread was mocking the attitudes in the other thread, then I'm sorry to say it, but you're an idiot.

And on the topic of personal appearance, we wouldn't know what you look like, you're 20 and hiding behind an image of a cartoon character.

My boyfriend broke up with me cause he said he loves me and doesn't want to hurt me.

Makes no sense, right?

Well you're young, and young hearts say and do funny things, just keep your chin up.

Human
April 7th, 2010, 04:54 PM
More for the ladies, that's all I can say ;]

How is it hypocritical for me to point out I'm the minority in that thread? No one has abused you in this thread for being a minority. It's you who came in here with no real argument and just a lot of bad vibes.

It's not.

If you really can't understand that this thread was mocking the attitudes in the other thread, then I'm sorry to say it, but you're an idiot.

I'm an idiot, and yet you can't tell which part of my post was referring to what. The hypocrisy came from you going off-topic in another thread (about the disabled children), but then grilling someone in this thread about going off-topic. How many times do I have to spell it out? I even gave you quotes.

And on the topic of personal appearance, we wouldn't know what you look like, you're 20 and hiding behind an image of a cartoon character.

I'm quite sure I've posted a few times in the picture thread, one of which should only be a page or two back. Not sure I'd call that "hiding behind a cartoon image", but alright.

TrinityLimit
April 7th, 2010, 04:56 PM

Makes no sense, right?

Ehh, exact reason why i remain single for now. im straight sexually confused btw.
People these days can't keep up with anything... especially relationships.

If your gonna be someones bf/gf, at least stay committed to it. i hate these "one week relationships". total waste of my time IMO.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 04:56 PM
It's not.

I'm an idiot, and yet you can't tell which part of my post was referring to what. The hypocrisy came from you going off-topic in another thread (about the disabled children), but then grilling someone in this thread about going off-topic. How many times do I have to spell it out? I even gave you quotes.

I'm quite sure I've posted a few times in the picture thread, one of which should only be a page or two back. Not sure I'd call that "hiding behind a cartoon image", but alright.

My post was relevent to the story being discussed, yours (and others) posts were mostyl about me and not anything to do with sexuality, that's the difference.

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Ehh, exact reason why i remain single for now. im straight sexually confused btw.
People these days can't keep up with anything... especially relationships.

If your gonna be someones bf/gf, at least stay committed to it. i hate these "one week relationships". total waste of my time IMO.

Ha. Well he kinda cheated on my cause he thought we broke up...I said I wasn't mad. Forgive and forget. But he was like "No, I dont wanna hurt you again."

He was like "I still love you. Maybe we can try this again sometime."

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Ha. Well he kinda cheated on my cause he thought we broke up...I said I wasn't made. Forgive and forget. But he was like "No, I dont wanna hurt you again."

Like I said, you're young, a bit too young for full blown relationships, just let things lie for now :)

Alli
April 7th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Ha. Well he kinda cheated on my cause he thought we broke up...I said I wasn't made. Forgive and forget. But he was like "No, I dont wanna hurt you again."

Trust me, if he's gonna cheat, don't bother. If the age you have posted is correct, then believe me, there'll be plenty of hearts on down the road. Besides, if he says "I don't wanna hurt you again" and he's talking about the cheating thing, that implies, at least to me, that he'd do it again. And you don't need that.

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Yeah, thanks guys. We are still friends though.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Yeah, thanks guys. We are still friends though.

That's good news. Just don't feel pressured and live life as it is, you got plenty of years ahead of you

Izanagi
April 7th, 2010, 05:09 PM
I'm 13, and I don't see all the hype in the whole date scene. There's obviously no commitment in it at this age, so why get caught up in it?

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:10 PM
That's good news. Just don't feel pressured and live life as it is, you got plenty of years ahead of you

Yup. Just live your life not caring what they think and shake off the drama and prove to them that you're better than they think you are.

We have been friends since 5th grade. I wasn't gonna let this ruin our friendship.

I was really looking forward to getting my birthday present from him though...haha.

Alli
April 7th, 2010, 05:11 PM
I'm 13, and I don't see all the hype in the whole date scene. There's obviously no commitment in it at this age, so why get caught up in it?

Haha! I like you. You've definitely got the right idea! ;) However, when I was 14, I was with someone for a year. So who says it can't work out? But even still, I wouldn't change it since I got some learning experience from it. I think that's a plus side to dating younger. But not too young.

I was really looking forward to getting my birthday present from him though...haha.

Ewwww!!! jk jk ;)

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Haha! I like you. You've definitely got the right idea! ;) However, when I was 14, I was with someone for a year. So who says it can't work out? But even still, I wouldn't change it since I got some learning experience from it. I think that's a plus side to dating younger. But not too young.

I say dating at 13 is OK. Having sex, not so much...

I haven't had many boyfriends but my relationship last year lasted 3 months.

My mom says boys are like purses. Full of s*** and can always be replaced.

Haha Sydian. He got me a necklace(I think). He said something silver.

TrinityLimit
April 7th, 2010, 05:14 PM

I totally agree with you. my friend is desperately trying to "hook me up" with someone because I'm single. i have no problem with being single. it just annoys the crap outta me when i see these kids my age going out when they can't even keep committed -.-

Fox♠
Yup. Just live your life not caring what they think and shake off the drama and prove to them that you're better than they think you are.

We have been friends since 5th grade. I wasn't gonna let this ruin our friendship.

Well this girl i am crazy about, one in a million kinda dame, who i was seeing ended things with me on her bday, I can relate. But I still gave her a present, I;d imagine your ex will do the same.

Jaegir

Because he CLEARLY said LGBT don't.
Lotta hate in this thread.
If you really think he's a troll then DONT ****ING REPLY.

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Well this girl i am crazy about, one in a million kinda dame, who i was seeing ended things with me on her bday, I can relate. But I still gave her a present, I;d imagine your ex will do the same.

Ha. Maybe. Well, he's got a week so...I don't know.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:19 PM
I say dating at 13 is OK. Having sex, not so much...

Of course not, but sadly, in a lot opf places in England that's now almost expected of young girls, it's pretty upsetting.

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Of course not, but sadly, in a lot opf places in England that's now almost expected of young girls, it's pretty upsetting.

Same here. I can almost bet you that less than half of the 7th and 8th graders are virgins. The rest have done it one way or another.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Same here. I can almost bet you that less than half of the 7th and 8th graders are virgins. The rest have done it one way or another.

It's a highly concerning social issue. There's a legal age for a very good reason and that's that people under it cannot cope (usually) with children.

loliwin
April 7th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Okay, i'm straight. Had a few girlfriends, don't have one now. I'm single. :D

lolz lotsa hate here

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Okay, i'm straight. Had a few girlfriends, don't have one now. I'm single. :D

lolz lotsa hate here

I know man I know. But hater's gonna hate I guess.

Women, probably life's biggest mystery eh?

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:26 PM
It's a highly concerning social issue. There's a legal age for a very good reason and that's that people under it cannot cope (usually) with children.

The sad thing is, these girls are doing this and getting pregnant.

And my friend's friend had a baby shower thrown for her last summer. She was pregnant at 14. Turned 15. Had the baby. She doesn't even take care of him.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:28 PM
The sad thing is, these girls are doing this and getting pregnant.

And my friend's friend had a baby shower thrown for her last summer. She was pregnant at 14. Turned 15. Had the baby. She doesn't even take care of him.

It's a worrying and very real issue, kids having kids.

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Here is all you need to know about men and women. Men are stupid and women are crazy. And the reason women are crazy is because men are stupid.

End of lesson. Class dismissed.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Here is all you need to know about men and women. Men are stupid and women are crazy. And the reason women are crazy is because men are stupid.

The old saying "Women are from venus and men are from mars" comes to mind here ahahaha.

loliwin
April 7th, 2010, 05:31 PM

Hey hey hey, not me though. :D I've got some good grades in school.... :laugh:

Noah Ridgewood
April 7th, 2010, 05:32 PM

I think it's a liiiiiiiiiiittle more complicated than that.

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Hey hey hey, not me though. :D I've got some good grades in school.... :laugh:

Men just do stupid stuff. Haha. Trust me, I know of a few...

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:33 PM

Men and women, are very complicated. Whenever my friends (or myself) have being in a break up, us guys have always acted like we're the more simple down to earth ones but, we come out with some stupid ideas about it.

Ninja Caterpie
Men just do stupid stuff. Haha. Trust me, I know of a few...

I know a few that don't.

Your point?

Melody

LMAO.

That's an understatement. But yeah. Far more complexity to this subject than the majority age-group at this forum can probably handle. x3

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Forget EVERYTHING I've said...

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Forget EVERYTHING I've said...

It's your opinion, don't feel discouraged, I thought it was a decent point to be raised, how do men and women perceive each other?

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:37 PM
It's your opinion, don't feel discouraged, I thought it was a decent point to be raised, how do men and women perceive each other?

No, I'm just stupid. I'm not smart or intricate like other people here. :\

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:39 PM
No, I'm just stupid. I'm not smart or intricate like other people here. :\

You're not stupid, just young. What you said about men is something a lot of women (both real and in the media) feel. It's ok, you've not said anything wrong.

Bianca Paragon
April 7th, 2010, 05:41 PM
This is akin to making a "White power!" thread. Would PC allow that?

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:42 PM

How is it? It's a thread to discuss the unique problems and attitudes straight people face. I know you're all for segregation and stuff but seriously, we have every right.

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 05:42 PM
You're not stupid, just young. What you said about men is something a lot of women (both real and in the media) feel. It's ok, you've not said anything wrong.

Young and stupid...but meh.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Young and stupid...but meh.

We all are at some point. But don't feel bad because you're feeling some resentment to men, it's ok to feel let down after something like this.

Noah Ridgewood
April 7th, 2010, 05:46 PM
We all are at some point. But don't feel bad because you're feeling some resentment to men, it's ok to feel let down after something like this.
The important thing to remember is that not all men are the same way as your ex-boyfriend. This happens in so many relationships and the people who get the short end of the stick are usually left to always think about that about the sex they were dating that had that due to the feeling of that happening again and having an unfaithful partner.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:47 PM
The important thing to remember is that not all men are the same way as your ex-boyfriend. This happens in so many relationships and the people who get the short end of the stick are usually left to always think about that about the sex they were dating that had that due to the feeling of that happening again and having an unfaithful partner.

Exactly, there's plenty more fish in the sea.

Noah Ridgewood
April 7th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Exactly, there's plenty more fish in the sea.
There are better fish in the sea.

Izanagi
April 7th, 2010, 05:49 PM
*cough*Sexual abstitense*cough*

Gary, the Magic Fairy
April 7th, 2010, 05:50 PM
I know this may come as a shock to most of you, but... I'm straight. I hope this doesn't change your opinions of me.

It's great that there's finally a thread for this, since, clearly, heterosexuals are the minority in this forum. (http://i40.tinypic.com/zsu9t2.png) Thanks Matt.

Saltare.

I don't know what that "r" word means.

It just seems all guys at my school care about one three letter word.

Noah Ridgewood
*cough*Sexual abstitense*cough*
But sexual abstinence doesn't necessarily mean abstinence from relationships. It's just abstinence from sexual behavior and practices.

Alli
April 7th, 2010, 05:51 PM

Nothing wrong with being white. I won't go there though, so dismiss that please.

Nick, don't EVEN get me started! ;)

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I know this may come as a shock to most of you, but... I'm straight. I hope this doesn't change your opinions of me.

It's great that there's finally a thread for this, since, clearly, heterosexuals are the minority in this forum. (http://i40.tinypic.com/zsu9t2.png) Thanks Matt.

It's no problem man, no problem. I understand you were a little worried that people would change how they treat you when they found out you were straight, but you'll be ok man.

Alli
April 7th, 2010, 05:52 PM

Nothing wrong with being white. I won't go there though, so dismiss that please.

Noah Ridgewood
April 7th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Haha, oh Syd, don't even get me started. I could go on about that for hours... and I have.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Anyone else feel the need to like sports you don't really like just to fit in?

flight
April 7th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Matt, I think you are a very foxy individual.

I don't think it's necessary to state the obvious, but at the same time, felt that it was necessary to point that out.

Noah Ridgewood
April 7th, 2010, 05:55 PM
The thought of stereotypical alpha male behavior and interests really bothers me. I feel like I have to be someone who loves to watch sports - regardless of what it is - just so people would like me more. I don't do that, though, because I have no interest in the majority of the sports out there apart from soccer, tennis, and volleyball. But it really bothers me when someone who isn't an alpha male is automatically assumed for being gay, which I expressed in the other thread.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Matt, I think you are a very foxy individual.

I don't think it's necessary to state the obvious, but at the same time, felt that it was necessary to point that out.

Thanks man, it feels good to know people don't just take me as the botch standard stereotypical straight brit, because I'm really not.

Razer302
Have to agree with people in the UK having sex way to early, there have been a few pregnancys in my school with people that are 13/14. It has become really bad.

I waited a fair old time even after hitting 16 (3years). I didn't see the point in just doing what my friends did and going town all the time just to get some. The way I see it its better to know person more, I knew mine for 6 years ahah yeh long time I know, was together a while first aswell, and the wait was definatly worth it.

Izanagi
But sexual abstinence doesn't necessarily mean abstinence from relationships. It's just abstinence from sexual behavior and practices.
Oh, no, I was just throwin that out there.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 05:58 PM
The thought of stereotypical alpha male behavior and interests really bothers me. I feel like I have to be someone who loves to watch sports - regardless of what it is - just so people would like me more. I don't do that, though, because I have no interest in the majority of the sports out there apart from soccer, tennis, and volleyball. But it really bothers me when someone who isn't an alpha male is automatically assumed for being gay, which I expressed in the other thread.

This is exactly what I mean. It's the same as why a lot of guys drink beer as opposed to a vodka based alchopop when they're out, just to keep up the image.

poopnoodle
April 7th, 2010, 05:58 PM

well i would like to play football at my school but if i tried i would be called a lesbian but really i just want to be in the locker room with the guys ;_;

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 06:00 PM
well i would like to play football at my school but if i tried i would be called a lesbian but really i just want to be in the locker room with the guys ;_;

That's sad, you should be allowed to play sports, it really sucks how girls and boys are segregated so much by stereotypes.

Mattysaurus
April 7th, 2010, 06:02 PM
This thread is seriously getting populaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

I'm shy with the girls, unless I've known them a while.
Except one, I've known her since 7th grade and we are the closest friends, but lately I've grown to like her more, like love.
I don't know what to do. >__>

Saltare.

Yes...

I'm not accepted at my school whatsoever.Or here for that matter...

If you don't wear size double zero jeans, XXS tops or don't play sports, you aren't cool.

Razer302
I used to play sport with the girls in my school because all the guys did was football and I got so bored of it I went and played rounders (basically baseball) with the girls, a few other guys came to.

Izanagi
April 7th, 2010, 06:03 PM
I really don't like sports >_>

I hate how everyone expects me too.

flight
April 7th, 2010, 06:03 PM
That's sad, you should be allowed to play sports, it really sucks how girls and boys are segregated so much by stereotypes.

Agreeing with you totally on this. Girls are more said to be more emotional, more weaker, and they've always been the "housewife" for so many years and it took(excuse me for my historical accuracy, I'm not the best at it) at least until the late 20th century or so for women to actually gain their full rights.

It's like, why werent women recognized as potential powerful figures in the first place?

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Yes...

I'm not accepted at my school whatsoever.Or here for that matter...

If you don't wear size double zero jeans, XXS tops or don't play sports, you aren't cool.

I hate the whole size zero ethic that young girls seem to follow today, it's not safe, or natural.

Ayselipera
April 7th, 2010, 06:04 PM
This just might become my new favorite thread. :D

Anyways I'm a girl and I'm straight. Hmm, the only double standard I can think of that bothers me is when girls are called names for being a bit promiscuous while boys get high fives. It's a little annoying to me.

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 06:06 PM
This just might become my new favorite thread. :D

Anyways I'm a girl and I'm straight. Hmm, the only double standard I can think of that bothers me is when girls are called names for being a bit promiscuous while boys get high fives. It's a little annoying to me.

Yes! like when a guy does it it's all "you the man playah!" I hate that.

poopnoodle
April 7th, 2010, 06:09 PM
It's like, why werent women recognized as potential powerful figures in the first place?

i live in a small town in southern us, here most people don't acknowledge that quite a few of the worlds greatest leaders were women and most of the guys i know have that dominant-male mindset. i've been told countless times how i should be in the kitchen instead of [insert common, everyday activity here]ing.

shookie
April 7th, 2010, 06:11 PM
I was lucky enough to go to a high school that was more interested in the marching band than the sports teams. Even so, as a girl, most people assumed I had no interest in sports anyway. I do, just not the ones that everybody else is interested in, and if I went to sporting events I ended up having to root for my school's rival due to the fact that my uncle was the coach.

I think the most awkward thing for me so far is the fact that I'm in college and I've never been in a relationship before. People in my classes are getting engaged and/or have kids, and I'm still holding out for somebody to reciprocate feelings of adoration. The last guy I found myself interested in turned out to be gay and in a serious relationship, but I realized it was a desperate interest anyway.

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 06:12 PM
If you aren't flawless, orange tan or skinny, you are hated at my school.

So I'm basically an outcast.

poopnoodle
April 7th, 2010, 06:14 PM
I think the most awkward thing for me so far is the fact that I'm in college and I've never been in a relationship before. People in my classes are getting engaged and/or have kids, and I'm still holding out for somebody to reciprocate feelings of adoration. The last guy I found myself interested in turned out to be gay and in a serious relationship, but I realized it was a desperate interest anyway.

it's ok to hold out, there's no reason to feel pressured by how fast-paced our generation has become with spewing out babies and getting into relationships that are usually based on lust. you'll know when the right guy comes along.

Razer302
April 7th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Steroetypes annoy me, people always thought I was wierd because of what I liked, it was only when we got to 17/18 when people eventually grew up and opened their minds to other things.

I personally prefer to be different rather than the same as every other person.

Saltare.
April 7th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Steroetypes annoy me, people always thought I was wierd because of what I liked, it was only when we got to 17/18 when people eventually grew up and opened their minds to other things.

I personally prefer to be different rather than the same as every other person.

Me too.

Sure, I may not be beautiful but I'm me.

NarutoActor
April 7th, 2010, 06:23 PM
I'm straight, but I still think you're a troll and a bit pissed.

Also, they didn't discriminate against straight people, what're you talking about?

Anyway, puberty for me was....weird, very lol. My voice kept cracking ;__;Lets get one thing straight(Pund). Fox is not a troll. They wouldn't make a troll a mod.

Also I am straight, and to contuine the conversation I have a problem. Well i have always had girl that are friends, and now one I knew for a while as formed a crush on me. Now I do not want to lead her on, nor do I want to end our long friendship. Also It's not like I am not attracted to her, it's just I have never thought of her in that kind of way. So, has anyone else faced this problem?

Fox♠
April 7th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Lets get one thing straight(Pund). Fox is not a troll. They wouldn't make a troll a mod.

Also I am straight, and to contuine the conversation I have a problem. Well i have always had girl that are friends, and now one I knew for a while as formed a crush on me. Now I do not want to lead her on, nor do I want to end our long friendship. Also It's not like I am not attracted to her, it's just I have never thought of her in that kind of way. So, has anyone else faced this problem?

Yes and we decided that because we were such close friends and we had so much history we would remian that way as opposed to changing our tempo.

Mattysaurus
April 7th, 2010, 06:26 PM
@NarutoActor

Me. But reversed. >__>

I like her more that a friend, but if she doesn't like me back, I don't want to lose her friendship.
That would kill me. ;;

Noah Ridgewood
April 7th, 2010, 06:36 PM
@NarutoActor

Me. But reversed. >__>

I like her more that a friend, but if she doesn't like me back, I don't want to lose her friendship.
That would kill me. ;;
They say honesty is the best policy. I think, especially in this situation, it's best to come out and tell her your feelings about her, but state that you don't want to lose her as a friend before you tell her so she can prepare herself for when you do tell her.

Eпvy
April 7th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Wow. I hope you feel so much better about yourself after making this topic.

Perhaps now you can move on with your life and let us have our own support topic. It was never made to exclude you or any straight people, but I guess everybody loves to miss that point and make a big deal out of it.

Timbjerr
April 7th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Hey guys...I've been at work for the last two hours...what's going on in this thread?

Seriously, I'm surprised the heat died down after only three pages...I'm impressed. :P

I'm not entirely sure I can call myself straight or gay. I've been known to be called either sexually oblivious or outright asexual. Who knows? all I know is that I'm 22 years old and have never been in a serious relationship in my life. I'm not what you'd call "lonely"...just a but unsatisfied with life, and that may have more to do with my current monetary issues and the fact that I've been booted out of college and am having troubles getting the money to get back in. >_>

Forever
April 7th, 2010, 06:44 PM
This is like the best thread ever.

/straight mostly except I still love Sav :(

Mattysaurus
April 7th, 2010, 06:49 PM
@Nick;
I want to tell her, but her friendship is just too much of a risk.
I would love to be with her romantically, but if we can only stay friends without her knowing the truth, well, then I'm fine with that. :<

NarutoActor
April 7th, 2010, 06:51 PM
They say honesty is the best policy. I think, especially in this situation, it's best to come out and tell her your feelings about her, but state that you don't want to lose her as a friend before you tell her so she can prepare herself for when you do tell her.Thats the thing I am not sure how I feel. I just never thought of her in that way, sure I am attracted to her but there needs to be more than that, so I have just be waiting it out to see how things will go. Should I do something more?

.Gamer
April 7th, 2010, 06:52 PM
This is a five star thread.