PDA

View Full Version : That's Awesome, Dude!

インフェルノの津波
April 8th, 2010, 10:59 AM
....I suck at user titles.

The topic question is: What do you consider to be cool, awesome?

Me....I give a guy a thumbs up for walking on a freezing day with only pants on.

Izzy_
April 8th, 2010, 11:02 AM
I think that staying true to yourself is awesome

Captain Hobo.
April 8th, 2010, 11:07 AM
To me because I like basketball if someone makes a half court shot I say " That's awesome. "

Vital
April 8th, 2010, 02:37 PM
....I suck at user titles.

Pretty sure you mean thread titles, there, buddy.

Well, that's a hard one. I give thumbs up to girls who know how to handle there guys. xD

Code
April 8th, 2010, 02:40 PM
When I see an anime guy just looking cool....or read a book about a guy who slices another guy to pieces....or my best friend being nice and helping a guy out....
Everything I see in life is awesome. =D

Galukxy
April 9th, 2010, 07:09 AM
yes! another random thread made by Erik

um, I think someone's cool/awesome when they reflect it from their personality, like as in if there is a nice, polite, person i kind of consider them as cool.

TheUltimateSacrifice
April 9th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Somebody is rendered cool by me, if they show any of my Godly traits. Which includes, but is not limited to - not taking me serious.

ILoveDragonite
April 9th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Somebody is rendered cool by me, if they show any of my Godly traits. Which includes, but is not limited to - not taking me serious.
I think i'm starting to actually like you.

Fox♠
April 9th, 2010, 08:47 AM
i think all my posts are awesome.

Xairmo
April 9th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I think people who write well are pretty schnazzy.

Mattysaurus
April 9th, 2010, 01:36 PM
When someone stands up for them self, or when they have an awesome jump shot. ;D

Fox, your post are awesome. :D

Druid
April 9th, 2010, 11:20 PM
when someone's reading a good book, they get a high-five

Actually, when somebody's even reading I'll give them a high-five

EmeraldSerenade
April 10th, 2010, 10:20 AM
What do you consider to be cool, awesome?

Myself.
I think anything thats interesting or unique is cool.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
April 10th, 2010, 10:57 AM
^ That cat. Also, every cat in existence.

The Fame Monster
April 10th, 2010, 04:50 PM
acting how you feel regardless what people think.

Melody
April 10th, 2010, 07:40 PM
I am somewhat unfazed by what most people will call "awesome", but that aside I do use the term to describe anything that I feel is worthy of that title.

Now, it does strictly depend on my whim and mood. If I'm having a bad day, there ain't nothing on God's green earth that is "awesome" except for God himself. xD

Otherwise, I am pretty easy to please. I will agree, people who don't fall to peer pressure are awesome, and I personally try to live by that ideal as well. Heck, when I'm in an expressive enough mood, I'm bound to do anything from something subtle to something bold and brash like wearing pink nail polish. XD (and yea, I'm a guy. xD)