PDA

View Full Version : YOU MUST DIE....

インフェルノの津波
April 8th, 2010, 11:06 AM
And the legion of bad titles continues.

So....what would you do if someone did something to you that was unspeakable, say they locked you in a locker (AFTER SCHOOL), and then you had to wait until morning to be taken out? Yes that actually happened to me.

As for me....let's just say I got suspended. That guy was toast.

Izanagi
April 8th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Locked me in my locker over night?! Dude. First off, there would be some legalities to settle with the school if the other guy wasn't punished and I was.

インフェルノの津波
April 8th, 2010, 11:40 AM
No no, I was using that as an example.

I meant what would you do if they did something really bad to you? Or anything that makes you really mad?

Izanagi
April 8th, 2010, 11:43 AM
I... don't know. Depends on what happened. I guess I'd get over it.

Izzy_
April 8th, 2010, 11:52 AM
It does depend on what they did. If it's something stupid then I'd just slap em and get over it but if it's more serious then I'd have to sit and think out a good revenge plan

Vnusaur
April 8th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Someone somehow knew which girl I HAD a crush on.

Result: THEY TOLD ME SHE WAS GOING OUT WITH THE SCHOOL BULLY (But, ... SHE ACTUALLY WASN'T!)!

I told on that IDIOT SOOOOO many times (and it DIDN'T WORK!)

BUT ONE DAY...
I figured out that MY "EX CRUSH" TOLD her STUPID STUPID FRIENDS that were GIRLS & THEY TOLD the MEANEST, MOST IMMATURE, & STUPIDEST BOYS EVER!!!

So, that made me FURIOUS ENOUGH TO BULLY THOSE REDICULOUS GIRLS. I did that to show that they DID SOMETHING SO WRONG THAT IF I TOLD ARCEUS TO BRING THEM TO JUSTICE, HE WOULD.

Luckily, the MEAN boys and those girls stopped bullying me ever since.

Melody
April 8th, 2010, 12:10 PM
It depends on the harm level. If I was greatly harmed, or anyone I cared about was greatly harmed, I'd undoubtedly pull out all the legal stops and make them as miserable as the law allows. >3

And if they didn't regret it after all that, I'd probably take the kid gloves off and do a few illegal things as well. XD

Code
April 8th, 2010, 12:22 PM
I wuz locked away in an empty room for 4 hours without being allowed to do anything and with no form of entertainment. Not even a cell phone. Afterwards, I had to "apologize" for being locked in the room. I had to pay 50 dollars, and I had to scrub toilets for a week. The one who received the money, was the one who locked me in the room. I was locked in the room because the person felt that I was being annoying, when I was cooperating. So in the end, I had to pay the person I hate to lock me in a room, and get yelled at later, take punishment, and wash toilets.
I didn't even get a tiny chance for revenge before he left, and I never saw him again.
Life's unfair.

Tater Tot
April 8th, 2010, 12:44 PM
I guess I'd just imagine ripping their heads off a few times and then get over it eventually. XD;

BHwolfgang
April 8th, 2010, 01:29 PM
It really depends on the extent of the damage that the person has cause to me. He and I would talk about it, and hopefully nothing bad happens.

However, if it's bad, like him attacking me with a pair of scissors, I would definitely retaliate.

Honest
April 8th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Someone somehow knew which girl I HAD a crush on.

Result: THEY TOLD ME SHE WAS GOING OUT WITH THE SCHOOL BULLY (But, ... SHE ACTUALLY WASN'T!)!

I told on that IDIOT SOOOOO many times (and it DIDN'T WORK!)

BUT ONE DAY...
I figured out that MY "EX CRUSH" TOLD her STUPID STUPID FRIENDS that were GIRLS & THEY TOLD the MEANEST, MOST IMMATURE, & STUPIDEST BOYS EVER!!!

So, that made me FURIOUS ENOUGH TO BULLY THOSE REDICULOUS GIRLS. I did that to show that they DID SOMETHING SO WRONG THAT IF I TOLD ARCEUS TO BRING THEM TO JUSTICE, HE WOULD.

Luckily, the MEAN boys and those girls stopped bullying me ever since.

Reminds me of so many things. xD

As for me... despite however crud it was, I always to something in retaliation. The severity of what I do depends on the severity of what he did. It has ranged from stealing all his pencils, to turning his book bag inside out, to a fight, to almost burning someone. xD

Captain Hobo.
April 8th, 2010, 05:35 PM
I would lock them in a locker:laugh:

TheUltimateSacrifice
April 8th, 2010, 08:01 PM
I would show them the meaning of "Max Pain".

Theodore Bruno
April 8th, 2010, 08:05 PM
I'd get over it. Being weak, and being not very violent/total wuss won't give me much room for revenge. I'm totally chill with turning the other cheek.

The Fame Monster
April 8th, 2010, 08:13 PM
id get over it. everyone i know that would actually say such mean things have such a high iq they cant work at burger king.

Zet
April 9th, 2010, 03:51 AM
And the legion of bad titles continues.

So....what would you do if someone did something to you that was unspeakable, say they locked you in a locker (AFTER SCHOOL), and then you had to wait until morning to be taken out? Yes that actually happened to me.

As for me....let's just say I got suspended. That guy was toast.

Man, you could win the world's best liar contest without any competition to get in your way.

And as I always say an eye for an eye and a foot for an arm!

I met a school bully once, he threw my bag into the girl's toilet, I went and got it and he pushed his body up against the door.... or held the door back so I couldn't pull it. But I didn't do anything to get revenge.