PDA

View Full Version : That special bond...

Melody
April 8th, 2010, 01:25 PM
This is a bit of an odd question, but do you have friends with whom you share a deeper bond with. Not just any kind of bond, you know, the kind of bond which sort of lets you know when they're feeling down, no matter what you may be doing at the time. Kind of like a sixth sense.

If so, with whom do you share this bond, and if you wish, you may share the story of how the bond came to be, if you know how it developed. (Sometimes they do form stealthily)

I happen to share one with my pair. It did develop rather quickly, but we both felt it once she began to feel scared, and she just knew deep down that I was trying to soothe her a bit. It's a bit mysterious sometimes, but it comes in handy. In some cases, it really just helps to convey feelings, especially if we're somewhat afraid to say them out loud. :3

Honest
April 8th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Well, my girlfriend is one.

And I few other dudes and chicks I know. Mostly close friends. xD

Though with some of them, they just blurt everything out. Yup, I get vented on a lot. xD

Esper
April 8th, 2010, 05:26 PM
I thought I had, but recently I'm not really sure. I was blindsided by some things my friends did recently. They were not at all what I would have expected from them. I'm wondering if those bonds were a lot more one-sided than I'd ever suspected or if they were ever that strong in the first place.

Izzy_
April 8th, 2010, 05:53 PM
I only have it with my best friend. I can tell when something's got him down and he can tell with me, it's just what makes us best friends

MegaSlowBro.
April 8th, 2010, 06:24 PM
I thought I had, but recently I'm not really sure. I was blindsided by some things my friends did recently. They were not at all what I would have expected from them. I'm wondering if those bonds were a lot more one-sided than I'd ever suspected or if they were ever that strong in the first place.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think it's probably why I went to a different school from them. I'm glad that I did, because I've met friends that I can really count on. Although, I do talk to my old friends every now and then, but it feels different, because I always have to start off with "Remember when...." =p

I can really connect w/ my new friends, I don't know why, but I feel a stronger bond than when I was with my old friends.

Ayselipera
April 8th, 2010, 06:38 PM
I'm really close with both of my cousins, but more so emotionally with one of them.

We both get upset or mad over the same things and I can understand at times why she may be crying while others don't understand at all. Most of the time from the outside it can seem like she's really upset about something insignificant, but for some odd reason that I can't explain in words I know exactly how she feels and why she feels it. It really is almost like a sixth sense.

Mattysaurus
April 9th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Yeah, my best friend.
She just knows when I'm down and vice versa.
We always keep each other up and we tell everything to each other.♥

Kura
April 10th, 2010, 12:01 AM
I share one with my pair, too. I almost jokingly say that we're soul-twins because we just.. think the same, and have so many co-incidences in our lives that make us really alike. We understand each other on a mutual level and I tend to think that we also think the same.

TheUltimateSacrifice
April 10th, 2010, 02:24 AM
"In their last moments, people show you who they really are." That is my momentary "special bond", with people.