PDA

View Full Version : Emerald version?

punkie90
November 15th, 2003, 08:39 AM
one of my friend s told me that they where gunna make a emerald version,, because u know how they made blue and red then yello, gold and silve then crystal, !

Fire Master
November 15th, 2003, 09:55 AM
Well they is no Emeralde verison. It was a big fake. They call pokemon elctric mosters for crying out loud!

punkie90
November 15th, 2003, 10:54 AM
really? where did u find out about that.

jynx
November 15th, 2003, 10:59 AM
Nintendo has announced a game called "Pokemon Emerald" will be released in Japan in July, for Game Boy colour, as an extension of Ruby Sapphire for people who don't have Game boy advance.
Informations from: www.nintendo.co.jp (Nintendo Japan) and hkpokemona.com/cgi-bin/leoboard/leonboard.cgi (Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance)

Believable: 50%

Fire Master
November 15th, 2003, 11:05 AM
i found out about it my learning. Pokemon Emarled is a fake game i am 100% sure. This is not a rumor. If you want you can dowlaod the rom of it somewhere

punkie90
November 15th, 2003, 11:24 AM
i guess there is no point for the rom if its fake!

Fire Master
November 15th, 2003, 11:38 AM
Well you can see how fake it is. A beging ing pokemon fan could noticed that they are fake

A.J
January 3rd, 2004, 09:13 PM
She's right,knowing a fair bit bout pokemon myslef i know iit is not true or in any other case it is Pokemon Diamond, cos i downloaded it and they are called Electric monsters.

Rift
January 3rd, 2004, 09:20 PM
why would they make a new game for GBC? i dont even think they sell em in stores anymore! :laugh: but you know they might come out with a "real" Emerald later this year? thats just my opinion!

Ultimathunder
January 4th, 2004, 01:03 AM
ummm just to tell you all about the pokemon emerald and diamond is that they are a hacked version of another game. The game that was hacked is called telefang (there's number 1 and 2) it's a game where you simply phone your telefang into joining your battle (Notice the battle system) the electric pokemon thing was just very bad hacking story line that doesn't make any sense...

Manta
January 10th, 2004, 11:13 AM
i think its a fake - like the pokemon rainbow and diamond.

people were making boxes with pokemon images and selling them as unrealesed games on ebay. i think people who sell them now get booted out of ebay =P

Omega-Brendan
January 12th, 2004, 04:53 AM
No no no... Pokemon Emerald was just this thing that came out in the middle of nowhere when people were talking about the 3rd version! Pokemon Diamond and Jade are the E-monster ones!

Kairi
January 12th, 2004, 08:01 AM
No no no... Pokemon Emerald was just this thing that came out in the middle of nowhere when people were talking about the 3rd version! Pokemon Diamond and Jade are the E-monster ones!Indeed, those were made when everyone wanted some money from Pokmon around 99~2000 or so.

Emerald was certainly a popular theory for the third installment of the Ruby and Sapphire series.

Spike Razzor
January 12th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Its fake, you know why? It would be pointless with FR/LG coming out. And second the mascot, the mascots most often run on a chain.

Weakness
Red => Blue
Blue => Green
Green => Red

Color
Gold opposite to Silver
Silver opposite to Gold

Color
Ruby opposite to Sapphire
Sapphire opposite to Ruby

Emeralds mascot would need to be in a weakness chain, but then they would need a green legendary Electric type. But there is none, and Rayquaza which follows right after the R/S pair would be the closes thing to an Emerald mastcot would not fit in cause its good against Water (Not good against Dragon) and Ground (Negated by Flying). And not to mention Air Lock, its soul purpose is to beat Groudon/Kyogre. Making the idea of Emerald pointless, plus the story would be off.

Omega-Brendan
January 15th, 2004, 05:26 AM
hmmm I see your point there... Interesting theory, it was that or it was Pearl/Topaz wateva the thing was with Jirachi being that msacot...

Spike Razzor
January 15th, 2004, 03:15 PM
hmmm I see your point there... Interesting theory, it was that or it was Pearl/Topaz wateva the thing was with Jirachi being that msacot...Trust me, if you where as keen as I am you would see that they never makes versions for a Pokemon just cause its cute and or strong. Ex:Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi ect. They are the stars of the movies, not mascots.

Note:Wow! I see too many patterns XD!

punkie90
January 15th, 2004, 04:27 PM
O agree. The only mascots of pokemon moveis are the people that dress up as pokemon! LOL! JK. There is no Pokemon movie mascots. Just because they are the star in the movie... that means they are the star of the movie. Not the mascot of the movie!

Spike Razzor
January 15th, 2004, 06:21 PM
O agree. The only mascots of pokemon moveis are the people that dress up as pokemon! LOL! JK. There is no Pokemon movie mascots. Just because they are the star in the movie... that means they are the star of the movie. Not the mascot of the movie!Do you read well? I said stars of the movies, not movie mascot. You brought that up.
Mewtwo/Mew:P1st
Lugia (acception)/Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres:P2000
Entie:P3
Celebi and Suicune:P4
Lat's:P5? Dunno what it was called.
Rayquaza/Deoxy:P6? Dunno what it is called.
See, other legends are the movie stars. The only one that isn't is Raikou, but the star of that Raikou Speacial spin off.

IceKitten
January 19th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Its fake, you know why? It would be pointless with FR/LG coming out. And second the mascot, the mascots most often run on a chain.

Weakness
Red => Blue
Blue => Green
Green => Red

Color
Gold opposite to Silver
Silver opposite to Gold

Color
Ruby opposite to Sapphire
Sapphire opposite to Ruby

Emeralds mascot would need to be in a weakness chain, but then they would need a green legendary Electric type. But there is none, and Rayquaza which follows right after the R/S pair would be the closes thing to an Emerald mastcot would not fit in cause its good against Water (Not good against Dragon) and Ground (Negated by Flying). And not to mention Air Lock, its soul purpose is to beat Groudon/Kyogre. Making the idea of Emerald pointless, plus the story would be off.
How do u explain Crystal?

Spike Razzor
January 20th, 2004, 06:17 AM
How do u explain Crystal?Crystal was like Yellow, almost like an LE verson of a previous game, with extras.

Tauren
January 23rd, 2004, 11:30 AM
i listened to the commentary on pokemon 3 and they said that nintendo is working on a way to make pokemon REAL! but its going to take a while i was thinking robotic pokemon

IceKitten
January 23rd, 2004, 03:32 PM
But they won't be the Pokmon we all know and love :<

but cool nevertheless :>