PDA

View Full Version : FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

インフェルノの津波
April 12th, 2010, 03:57 AM
Have you ever gotten into a fight(physically)with a person? Why?

I know I did, and I beat the crap out of that guy! He was bullying me!

....But I was suspended. Oh well, at least he learned his lesson!

Galukxy
April 12th, 2010, 04:17 AM
I have before twice actually my first time was in primary school, this boy that was in my class (he's also my next door neighbour aswell) he use to scratch me and once he bit me so hard I still have the scar on my arm somewhere now, so I punched him in the nose and I kind of got excluded for 2 days because of that. The second time was about a month ago this girl who currently bullies me she started all this crap about me to people that I just slammed her into a wall and when I saw her in lesson I had to go out of it just in case, she started something. =/

TheUltimateSacrifice
April 12th, 2010, 04:22 AM
I know I did, and I beat the crap out of that guy! He was bulling me!

Bulling - Bull polishing, bulling or spit shining refers to a method for polishing leather products in such a way as to give an extremely high shine effect.

Dude, if somebody did that to me, I would have fought them to!

Many lulz to be had at all the chumps claiming to have Bruce Lee speed, and George Foreman power; that will no doubt infest this thread.

donavannj
April 12th, 2010, 05:21 AM
I have Bruce Lee speed, and George Foreman power.

Meh. I try not to infuriate people to the point where they would fight with me. Which is why I've only ever been in physical fights with my brother, because he's so easy to tick off.

Alexithymia~
April 12th, 2010, 07:33 AM
I've never been in a physical fight before, but I want to.. I mean, I just want to know what it's like.
I want the adrenaline.

ILoveDragonite
April 12th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Bulling - Bull polishing, bulling or spit shining refers to a method for polishing leather products in such a way as to give an extremely high shine effect.

Dude, if somebody did that to me, I would have fought them to!

Many lulz to be had at all the chumps claiming to have Bruce Lee speed, and George Foreman power; that will no doubt infest this thread.

I had to muffle that laugh back, for the sake of my history class.

I have had alot, because it happens alot where i live.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
April 12th, 2010, 08:31 AM
I have a couple of times. However, I KNOW I don't have "Bruce Lee speed, and George Foreman power". So, I just fight really dirty instead :P

Pulling hair is FUN :D

Cassino
April 12th, 2010, 10:35 AM
I've never needed to fight physically, and am consequently terrible at it; just as well I'm quite resilient, I s'pose.

However, give me a gun and send me into a current-day war, and it becomes me on top of the competency ladder... I've never needed to do that either, but I understand it a lot better.

Honest
April 12th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Yes. But seriously, I have ALWAYS gotten away with it. Last fight I got into was last year, with my friend. Managed to hit him in the face, then he got me in the face. THEN me teacher happens to grab ME instead of him, and he's still hitting me. Then the fight broke up, and I won, since I managed to kick him in a VERY PAINFUL AREA. The teacher didn't see

So yes, I have. =D

BHwolfgang
April 12th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Fighting is bad for you. It is always wise to walk away from one when provoked.

That being said, I am a hypocrite to my own words, as I have been in one or two fights during my lifetime. One was in Elementary School; I was jumped by a group of kids in the bathroom. The second and most recent one was between a friend of mine.

ReyRey-Pyon
April 12th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Unless play fights count. I constantly beat up of my friends for the lulz /bad friend :U

Nah. people don't bother with me. and i don't bother with them. and I can't fight D':

why should i be fighting anyways

and even IF I do whoop them. they'll probably bring a bunch of their much stronger peeps ;_;

I have more important things to do than to bother with silly kids anyways o3o

Izanagi
April 12th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Once in second grade where I held my ground against a fifth grader until he got a critical hit at my gut. Then again in fifth when I fought someone else my age. It was broken up by a teacher.

Prince_of_Light
April 12th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Fighting is bad for you. It is always wise to walk away from one when provoked.

That being said, I am a hypocrite to my own words, as I have been in one or two fights during my lifetime. One was in Elementary School; I was jumped by a group of kids in the bathroom. The second and most recent one was between a friend of mine.

Getting jumped is ridiculous. If you're cornered and can't get away, as far as I'm concerned you can fight back until someone's not standing because at that point there's really no way out but to defend yourself.

My high school has an equally ridiculous rule. When it comes to fights, they don't bother to find out who was the instigator. They will suspend everyone involved, even if you did nothing to incite what occurred. This means, like in your case, if you got jumped at my old high school, you'd get suspended along with whoever jumped you.

EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T FIGHT BACK. -_-;; *facepalm*

Once in second grade where I held my ground against a fifth grader until he got a critical hit at my gut. Then again in fifth when I fought someone else my age. It was broken up by a teacher.

EDIT: LOL critical hit.

Izanagi uses Fancy Footwork! Izanagi's Evasion rose!
Fifth Grader uses Powerful Inaccurate Punches!
Izanagi avoided the attack!
Fifth Grader is getting angry!
Fifth Grader used Gut Punch! A critical hit!
Izanagi's gut fainted!
Izanagi has no more usable hit points!
Izanagi whited out!

*Fifth Grader steals Izanagi's lunch money, Izanagi is then magically transported to the nearest Nurse's Office*

XD I just HAD to. Hope you guys picked up all those references. =P

Esper
April 12th, 2010, 05:18 PM
In junior high I pushed over this boy who had been harassing me for months. When I say 'pushed over' I mean 'grabbed by the face and knocked to the ground'.

That was all that happened so there wasn't really a fight. I was still suspended for 3 days for 'fighting' though.

Ayselipera
April 12th, 2010, 05:37 PM
The closest I've ever came to a fight was when I was eight. I punched a kid in the stomach for being annoying. He didn't even do anything back. I never got in trouble either. :)

Izanagi
April 12th, 2010, 05:39 PM
lol

My dad threatened to sue the school over that incident.

Prince_of_Light
April 12th, 2010, 06:01 PM
lol

My dad threatened to sue the school over that incident.

Did you like my joke? lol.

EmeraldSerenade
April 12th, 2010, 06:20 PM
I actually try to AVOID fights, and not start them.
I hate having conflicts with people, it ruins my day -.-

I've never actually been in a real physical fight though.

MegaSlowBro.
April 12th, 2010, 06:24 PM
I've never had a fight before...but I did see this one girl get kicked in the face by another one (right in front of me - when I was walking home - in 6th grade XD). I usually tend to "fight" with words...I'd rather do that then punch someone.

Nemaru
April 12th, 2010, 06:27 PM
I've been in, let's see.....I'd say 2-3 fights, in my lifetime. Normally I try to be the wise man like someone in an above post said and just talk it out/walk away, but I have a relatively short temper. The most recent fight was about ~1-2 years ago, ish. This extremely "ghetto" kid (with pants down to his knees and everything) was walking around cursing and stuff and he kept saying how he's gonna like pull a weapon or something (I don't really remember exactly) on some people. I said "Dude, stop going around saying that, you'll get into trouble." Apparantly he took it as an insult, and he got up in my face (like he pretty much ran up to me and did that thing were a dude tries to be tough and pushes you back with his chest) and he swung at me, I just ducked, hip-tossed him to the floor and slammed my fist in his face (my good friend studied and still practices jiu-jutsu, he taught me alot of takedowns and stuff :P). It was pretty epic and the adrenaline rush was pretty great, but I made him cry (yes, a male teenager who could almost drive cried) and I felt kind of bad. x.x; He was asking for it though, someone was bound to teach him a lesson about holding his tongue.

loliwin
April 12th, 2010, 06:51 PM
I actually haven't got into a fight physically, except for playing a game of real life street fighter with my friends! :D

Anxiety.
April 12th, 2010, 06:59 PM
A fair fight? No. I've never been in a fair one on one fight. But I have been in three fights at school.

No. 1 - Argument, and it ended up in a fight, but the entire time someone kept grabbing my shoulders and pulling me back.

No. 2 - Argument, I smashed my friends head into a wall and punched them in the back.

No. 3 - Argument, ended up with ten people kicking the *you know what* out of me.

So yeah... never a fair fight, only ever won one. *Shrug* Oh well.

Toshiro.
April 13th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Hmm...

No actually, now that I think about it. All my fights have been verbal.

mondays suck
April 14th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Who the hell is George Foreman?

I had a couple of physical fights in the past, but the last one is something like 6 or 7 years ago, so I can't remember any details. Probably it was just because someone stole a pencil from me or something similar, I was a rather aggressive kid back then. Since I was also the weakest kid in my class, no one except me ever got hurt :D

Alli
April 14th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I've gotten into verbal fights, never physical, unless you count my bratty sister. Let's see...she kicked me in the face and busted my lip on purpose. So I pulled her hair, stepped on her face, bit her foot, scratched her arms, and threw her off whatever we were sitting on. Funny thing is that my dad allowed that to happen. lololololol

At school though, just verbal. I've been known to randomly yell at people. :D

Captain Hobo.
April 14th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Just like 2 days ago I was squrting my friend with a water gun. So, he grapped me and hit me in the face. So, I hit him in the nose and it knocked him to the ground and I started puncing him in the gut. Then, we just stopped fighting and made up.

Ninja Aiden
April 14th, 2010, 12:44 PM
I haven't had many fights. There was one time in year 8 when I fought a kid who was teasing me. I tripped him up and kicked him in the stomache. Then I grabbed him by the collar, rammed him against the wall and shouted at him to stop bullying me. He never has done since :D

I tripped another kid up once, who threw a snowball in my face really hard on purpose, then threw several at blank range in his face really hard. "How do you like it then hunh?!?"

That's it, but both really boosted adrenaline which was FUN. I get a real kick from fighting people.

Mattysaurus
April 14th, 2010, 04:39 PM
I've gotten into many fights, verbal and physical.
I'm not the best fighter, but I get the job done.
And it was for a good reason.

Puttin' a beatdown on dat foo'!