PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of yourself?

Blackberry
April 12th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Statistically, What do you think of yourself? :)

I think of myself as a simple person. I believe that simple describes everything about me, so yeah. xD

TheUltimateSacrifice
April 12th, 2010, 05:12 AM
Statistically? Well, I would have said that I am a God; but now that you mention "statistically", I am going to have to go with > 100% of humanity.

poopnoodle
April 12th, 2010, 05:14 AM
i am like a cat or an old man because i nap the majority of the day and hate children

Blackberry
April 12th, 2010, 05:17 AM
hate children

Kids are just awesome. o3o , I love them. xD

TheUltimateSacrifice
April 12th, 2010, 05:31 AM
Kids are just awesome. o3o , I love them. xD

You are really going to enjoy conversing with the members of this forum, then!

chikorita125
April 12th, 2010, 05:32 AM
i thin of myself as annoying, because i can come up with all this random stuff.

Takoto
April 12th, 2010, 05:33 AM
I think I have the mannerisms of a cat. Does that count?

Timbjerr
April 12th, 2010, 05:37 AM
I've got the psyche of every Bond villain ever created wrapped into one person. >:D

Fortunately for humanity at large, I'm poor and don't have the resources to build an evil empire, so I just amuse myself by poking fun at idiots over the Internet. :P

Vindel
April 12th, 2010, 05:41 AM
I'm a shy jerk. :<

That's pretty much it.

enzo51
April 12th, 2010, 05:45 AM
I am the sun, you all look up to me, I'm huge and in your face.

Pokeon-Girl
April 12th, 2010, 05:49 AM
I think of myself as a mouse, unsocial and thrives when left alone. ^ ^

インフェルノの津波
April 12th, 2010, 05:56 AM
I think of myself as a person, nothing else. That's it.

ILoveDragonite
April 12th, 2010, 08:12 AM
You are really going to enjoy conversing with the members of this forum, then!
Damn you made me laugh in the middle of class....i had to explain why history is funny......

TheUltimateSacrifice
April 12th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Damn you made me laugh in the middle of class....i had to explain why history is funny......

I aim to please... Did your explanation go something like this?

"Young Adolf tended to be a rebellious youth. In particular, he was disruptive in class, with one notable incident occurring in third grade. Hitler was seated next to a Polish boy and a French boy, and one day when the teacher was off in the teacher's lounge, he beat them up and tried to take their desks away because, he said, he needed more room to work on his math homework. However, when he tried to beat up Ivan, the exchange student from Moscow, young Adolf ended up with a black eye. A nearby American kid stepped in to help restore order, but only after the fight had already gone on for twenty minutes.

Now that, my dear class mates, is why Hitler was such a crazed tyrant."

Blackberry
April 12th, 2010, 10:57 AM
I can't believe that some of you are shy type. Well. I have to say that sometimes I'm into shy type as well. xD

It's funny to think that your a mouse or other kinds of animal. o3o

April 12th, 2010, 01:33 PM
I think of myself as the fugly guy, in which this case I am

Fox♠
April 12th, 2010, 01:35 PM
I think of myself as a blonde, slightly less buffed John Rambo.

Muffin™
April 12th, 2010, 01:54 PM
emo

Nah (NOTE: I AM NOT EMO, JUST A JOKE. END OF MESSAGE), probably I'm a wise ass guy, because I can get on people nerves sometimes xD. I'm smart *cough*STRAIGHT A'S*cough*, and cool funny. *makes up corny joke* And I'm talented, because I'm only 11, and I ROM hack! I also am good at making animations and doing things on the computer. Whenever our library teacher tells us how to save, do a powerpoint, how to download, ect. I'm like "God... this person is so stupid..." Ask me somethin about the computer, and I'll answer it for you :3 Yea, I'm a computer geek xD

At least can help other students in my grade...

BTW, I would also describe myself as *insert word here I forgot it* (sometimes) because when we do a school project, I would always be to my friend "Um... that picture is OKAY, but I'm just going to tweak it up a bit." Then I erase the whole picture and make a whole new one xD; Yea, that sums it up. :)

Long post O___o

NarutoActor
April 12th, 2010, 02:02 PM
I aim to please... Did your explanation go something like this?

"Young Adolf tended to be a rebellious youth. In particular, he was disruptive in class, with one notable incident occurring in third grade. Hitler was seated next to a Polish boy and a French boy, and one day when the teacher was off in the teacher's lounge, he beat them up and tried to take their desks away because, he said, he needed more room to work on his math homework. However, when he tried to beat up Ivan, the exchange student from Moscow, young Adolf ended up with a black eye. A nearby American kid stepped in to help restore order, but only after the fight had already gone on for twenty minutes.

Now that, my dear class mates, is why Hitler was such a crazed tyrant."Dude you totally stole that from robot chicken xD

I see my self as an out going person. Always looking to have fun, and always trying my best no madder what it is. I am a very nice guy, and love healthy competition.

Eпvy
April 12th, 2010, 02:19 PM
I don't even know what to think of myself. But if you think of yourself as simple, than I am the exact opposite - Complicated. I do tend to complicate everything. There are very few simple things about me. I make incredibly long posts for things that many other people give the most simplest of answers.

MegaSlowBro.
April 12th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I don't even know what to think of myself. But if you think of yourself as simple, than I am the exact opposite - Complicated. I do tend to complicate everything. There are very few simple things about me. I make incredibly long posts for things that many other people give the most simplest of answers.

Haha XP I do that all the time at school. I would think that I'm complex, but also simple at the same time (which happens most of the time in English). Other than that, I don't know what else I could make of myself...

Sneeze
April 12th, 2010, 02:41 PM
I think of myself as me. Simple. :3

Aureol
April 12th, 2010, 03:11 PM
I'm a lovable dork. Anyone will tell you I'm the nicest guy in the world, but that's about as much as they get to learn about me :P

Izanagi
April 12th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Wiser and smarter than my peers, but somewhat depressed with life, but I believe that if my goals turn out alright, I will be very happy one day.

BHwolfgang
April 12th, 2010, 03:37 PM
I think of myself as a simple boy who waste his days on a Pokemon forum for the sole reason of maintaining multiple friendships with people around the world that he probably would never meet in his lifetime. Yeah, that basically explains who I am.

Yuukihime
April 12th, 2010, 03:42 PM
I'm awesome o3o

Nah, normally I'm the dreamy type. I live in my own little world half the time. I'm a dreamer. xD

PkMnTrainer Yellow
April 12th, 2010, 04:03 PM
I am hyper-affectionate and hyper-tolerant.

I can be described as simple in that I am logical, but complex in that I am unusual and can be extremely difficult to understand.

Reina
April 12th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Er. Complicated. I don't tend to over-complicate things that aren't my own, with other people's issues and such, I keep it as solid and simple as possible.
But I seem to be too complicated for my own liking very often.

mew²
April 12th, 2010, 04:56 PM
I think of my self as a fugly and unsmart mortal :D

.Gamer
April 12th, 2010, 05:00 PM
I am God's gift to mankind.

Felly
April 12th, 2010, 05:57 PM
I'm horribly shy. I may not seem like it online, but I am. I just don't like talking much. :/ If I know someone really well though, I don't have a problem talking to them though.

I'm actually smarter than most people in my grade if I actually decide to do my work. In my English class, I actually grasp concepts much faster than everyone else in the class. What takes them like two weeks to grasp takes me one day.

And I'm talented, I suppose. I'm a theatre kid at heart. And I do graphics & sprite work. :3

Esper
April 12th, 2010, 06:01 PM
I am a slow moving river: calm and gentle on the surface, but hiding a world full of life and activity in its depths.

Yamikarasu
April 12th, 2010, 06:27 PM
I live strictly by the doctrine of nonconformity.

My expectations in life have lowered significantly since entering high school.

I can do a lot of things, but very few things exceptionally well.

I think I'm a good friend. :D

Druid
April 12th, 2010, 07:03 PM
I'd say I'm a pretty cool dude.

To be honest, though, I don't know myself that well. I know that I'm a dreamer -- I would much rather think than do. However, it takes just an ounce of pressure and I snap back into reality.
Oddly, I'm a perfectionist, even though I find it hard to motivate myself enough to work hard enough to achieve what I want. I'm capable of doing well in school if I am able to stop myself from procrastinating, which I find is the hardest step. Once this is over, it's all a downhill slope.

Like Yamikarasu, I'm a jack-of-all-trades. This is because I have trouble finding something that really suits me. I hope that I will soon find something that I like enough to master.

Blackberry
April 13th, 2010, 04:06 AM
I saw some of you think negative not positive. >.<

As what as I believe in. Our creator made us with a special thing inside us. So even though your ugly (as what as I have read above) your still different from others due to the reason that your ugliness has an amazing side in it which will others like. :)

Binary
April 13th, 2010, 04:41 AM
I'm the living image of perfection
I can't describe what I think of myself but someone else could describe me pretty well. I think I'm pretty cool. A little shy and sometimes I get cocky. Friendly but sometimes angry.
That's how I'd describe myself.

Guillermo
April 13th, 2010, 04:47 AM
i am like a cat or an old man because i nap the majority of the day and hate children
Oh, come on. The entire population knows you have a crush on Dukey.

Statistically, I'm a pretty cool cat. On the serious side of things, I have two personalites. My online and offline personalites are surprisingly different. Online, I'm a complete douche that I'd say the majority of people I meet hate. Offline, I'm a cute little boy who's as nice as nice can be.

Go me?

I saw some of you think negative not positive. >.<

As what as I believe in. Our creator made us with a special thing inside us. So even though your ugly (as what as I have read above) your still different from others due to the reason that your ugliness has an amazing side in it which will others like. :)
You make it sound like Alien or Bioshock or something. ADAM slugs or Chestbursters, anyone?

I am God's gift to mankind.
So you're saying you're Jesus? Rock on!

Alexithymia~
April 13th, 2010, 05:16 AM
I think for this to work I'd have to split this into two categories.

Offline: Offline? Tbh, I hate my offline self a lot of the time. I don't like how quiet and nervous I am. >______>
Online: I like my online self a lot more than I do my offline self. I seem more confident and I attract friends better.

I don't really know which one is the "real me". I guess I have two sides? idk.. XD;

Blackberry
April 13th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Alexithymymia, You and my cousin are almost similiar. :3

In real life, I think you should practice to be confident with everything you do since it's the real thing than in the web. xD

Having two sides is fine but improving them is much better. : )

Guillermo
April 13th, 2010, 05:24 AM
Alexithymymia, You and my cousin are almost similiar. :3

In real life, I think you should practice to be confident with everything you do since it's the real thing than in the web. xD

Having two sides is fine but improving them is much better. : )
No one needs to improve themselves for anyone else. I strongly believe this.

Blackberry
April 13th, 2010, 05:28 AM
That's your own way.

Life always has a process which means improving is in it. :3

firestormx19
April 13th, 2010, 06:55 AM
i'm a loser and everybody hates me :(

Cheesymitten
April 13th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Off of the internets I can be extremely quiet, I hate attracting attention to myself, I don't like any passing remarks on me, I'd rather shy away from other people and not attract to much attention. I don't really think me attracting attention is that good =/ but yeah I like having friends offline of course >.> I do ¬¬ but I just don't think I'd fit in anywhere else XD

Online I feel as if I attract to much attention, I search for friends online just to get away from everything else. Strange that I wouldn't admit that, but there you go.

Hmm, that felt weird talking about myself.

Alec_
April 13th, 2010, 11:28 AM
I think I look just fine, totally fine. :3

hyperblast81
April 13th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Honestly. I got no clue what I'm like. Some people call me a dark depressed pessimest and some call me "that annoying as hell random guy". I'm clueless, all I know for sure is that I'm pretty pathetic. I mean. I'm 12 and I haven't even had my first kiss yet! How pathetic can I get. Oh yeah, I have poor self image too. If I really am misjudging myself, please cheer me up!

Guillermo
April 14th, 2010, 12:43 AM
Honestly. I got no clue what I'm like. Some people call me a dark depressed pessimest and some call me "that annoying as hell random guy". I'm clueless, all I know for sure is that I'm pretty pathetic. I mean. I'm 12 and I haven't even had my first kiss yet! How pathetic can I get. Oh yeah, I have poor self image too. If I really am misjudging myself, please cheer me up!
You're upset that you're 12 and haven't gotten your first kiss? I know people that are in their twenties and still haven't spoken to girls other than their mother and other relatives. You don't need someone in your life, you just want someone. Don't rush something like that, you know? Patience is far better, trust me.

That's your own way.

Life always has a process which means improving is in it. :3
Yes, people improve, but if you're improving yourself just to impress someone else then I don't see the point at all. You improve you for you, not other people.

Zeffy
April 14th, 2010, 01:16 AM
I'm a shy, smartass, friendly dude. When you meet me, I'm shy. If you ask me something, I'll answer it even if my answer is wrong. After that, I proclaim us as friends. :D

That's me!

Blackberry
April 14th, 2010, 01:22 AM
As you can see, When you improve there should be challenges. xD

Rainflower
April 14th, 2010, 01:34 AM
I'm eccentric and somewhat bipolar. I can be quiet, harsh, and anti-social on the rl life, but I can become very nice, loud, and friendly in the internet.

Droidz
April 14th, 2010, 02:03 AM
I'm a sad/depressive person who bottles everything up i feel which doesn't help me at all.

The worst thing is i can't seem to get myself to tell anyone.

Other then that i'm pretty friendly.

Sotto Voce
April 14th, 2010, 06:01 AM
This pretty much sums me up: very music-oriented, timid, low-ish self-confidence (but it's a work in progress!), generous, helpful, overly-trusting, driven, and conservative.

I seek to learn more and to make new friends. I put them before myself nearly all the time. I find myself getting screwed over a lot because of that--I kind of have that "Entei" attitude: "I'm happy if you're happy," but less so. :D

On the down side, I have a mean, sarcastic sense of humor (sometimes!--it comes and goes) and I can be a little vain sometimes, but I quickly change that once I start to notice. :S

Blackberry
April 14th, 2010, 01:36 PM
I admire you Sotto Voce , I don't know why but when I read your post It just makes me feel good. : 3

tnguye3
April 14th, 2010, 04:14 PM
I think "slowpoke" describes me well.
I'm slow at doing everything, I'm lazy and I love sleeping and daydreaming. And I take a 1 hour bath. x3

Mattysaurus
April 14th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Sadly, I hate myself.

I wish I was taller, and skinnier. I am not the kind of person people would want to go out with.

But I'm a good friend and I am very trustworthy. ;\

Limey-chan
April 14th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Meh.

As far as my personality goes I think i'm okay. I'm the sort of person my friends can have a laugh with but I know when to be serious, I think i've got the balance right. I'm a bit retiring to people I don't know well and I suck at starting conversations (IRL and online) but i'm getting better.

As far as looks? I'll be honest, i've seen worse. I'm by no means ever going to be a male model (I'm short and thin for a start), but I wouldn't say i'm bad looking. Pretty average.

Overall i'm reasonably happy with myself, other than a bit extra height and a little bit more confidence at times there's not much i'd change about myself ^^

xPsychosocial
April 14th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Hm, I think my personality is so-so and it can contradict itself. I'm a quiet and timid person but if I've got something to say I'll put it out there.
I'm a patient person but if I do lose my patience I lose it quickly. I don't like to tell people something more than one time.

I always try to treat people how I'd want to be treated and I try to remain judgemental, then again I find it hard to trust people in the beginning.
I'm not a "popular" person, I've got a small group of friends who I am extremely close to.

I over think things, sometimes it's good and sometimes it's a bad thing.

Looks wise, I do not think I'm beautiful but I don't think I'm ugly. As long as I'm beautiful in the eyes of someone else I'll feel amazing.

hyperblast81
April 15th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Sadly, I hate myself.

I wish I was taller, and skinnier. I am not the kind of person people would want to go out with.

But I'm a good friend and I am very trustworthy. ;\

You seem a lot like me, minus the skinnier part.;)

Pika_Pika_Chu
April 15th, 2010, 07:45 PM
I think of myself as an cute girly girl. Just a plain girl. I have nothing much in special, that is the truth. :( but I think I am naughty too :cheeky: on the good side, of course.

chadgraphix
April 15th, 2010, 10:35 PM
I think I am an amazing person. I have an amazing singing voice. I make amazing Graphics. I have an amazing family. I'm amazing.

*sarcasm*

I am a nice, caring person. I have a good singing voice. I do have an amazing, supporting family. I am friendly. I think I'm goodlooking, I mean, If I were a girl, I'd think I was, you know? I can be really shy, unless you're my friend, then have a good time trying to shut me up. Oh and I'm short as fu- rick. (5'7) Idk, that's about it, yo.

Raikou goes RAWR
April 15th, 2010, 10:45 PM
I have super-low self esteem. I'm really nice but not a lot of people see that..I'm really shy and quiet but if ya get to know me I'm really pretty outgoing. :3 I just wish more people would talk to me, geez.

I've also...uhm, never had a girlfriend. So that doesn't help much. =<

/describing14yearoldguyswhoplaypokemon

Captain Hobo.
April 15th, 2010, 10:48 PM
I am nice, good wieght, smart, athletic person.

Throat
April 16th, 2010, 02:11 AM
Somethings you'll only see in pokemon forums, heh.

I try to treat everyone as I wish to be treated. I dislike careless and selfish people, that would be my opposite. I'd better to stop it here, I'm not pointing my flaws, haha. Well, no difference between internet and real life, despite the fact I don't take somethings seriously online.

loliwin
April 16th, 2010, 02:18 AM
I think im a very smart person who is really really nervous. :D

Blackberry
April 16th, 2010, 03:56 AM
Why are you nervous, Is there something wrong for being smart? : 3

Yuoaman
April 16th, 2010, 04:23 AM
I'm fat and I'm ugly, and I have no friends. :D

But I also think that I'm fairly intelligent and have a decent sense of humor.

Sotto Voce
April 16th, 2010, 06:59 AM
I admire you Sotto Voce , I don't know why but when I read your post It just makes me feel good. : 3

Awwww thanks! ^_^

Not gonna lie, reading that post made my morning! ;n;

Ambellina
April 16th, 2010, 07:06 AM
My personality is very quiet, shy, & bookwormish. I don't speak until I'm spoken to & when someone speaks to me I tend to blush. I try to stay to myself as much as possible.

As for my appearance, I make myself sick when I look in the mirror. I know I can take care of myself better. I've always had very serious confidence issues & it dosen't help when your fiance gawks at girls on the internet, tv, or at work. Everyone says I look cute but it hurts when the one person above all others never sees it.

Raikou goes RAWR
April 16th, 2010, 07:08 AM

I'm like you! :D

I really wish I was more outgoing and could talk to people without them talking to me first, though. Blehh -_-

Sotto Voce
April 16th, 2010, 07:21 AM
I have super-low self esteem. I'm really nice but not a lot of people see that..I'm really shy and quiet but if ya get to know me I'm really pretty outgoing. :3 I just wish more people would talk to me, geez.

I've also...uhm, never had a girlfriend. So that doesn't help much. =<

/describing14yearoldguyswhoplaypokemon

I can say that we're very much alike! :D
Except that I've had one boyfriend. We're still good friends, had a 2-yr relationship. Ended it on a good note.

DXrobots
April 16th, 2010, 10:12 AM
I think I lack confidence and ambition

Honest
April 16th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Normal kid. A bit shy, wishing he could step up the game. Having troubles with school, and scoring on girls. The normal average teen boy for you all. xD

Code
April 17th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Flirty mc. flirtster who just wants people to leik me.
Also, I try to stay calm and cool. It's only on PC where I joke alot. XD

Talli
April 17th, 2010, 01:35 AM
I am a very hyper active sort of squirrel.

Blackberry
April 17th, 2010, 03:02 AM
I think I lack confidence and ambition
How come? : o , Dont you dream of your future? xD

Moltres111
April 17th, 2010, 03:07 AM
I have a negative view of life, I have crap self-esteem (and it isn't exactly helped by having to ask my mom about buying pokemon games when i'm nearly 14 years old -.-), I think I look like crap all the time, and I absolutely hate my offline life more than anything. Also, i'm extremely annoying because other people annoy me all the time. Especially one of my friends which keeps talking to me ALL the time about stuff I don't care about.

Also, when people call me nerd for loving the online life, I hate my offline life a little bit more.
I have a few very good friends, but just a few.

Yeah. That's me. LOADS of teachers on my school have commented on how negative I actually am. But that's how I am.

Blackberry
April 18th, 2010, 07:57 AM
I have a negative view of life, I have crap self-esteem (and it isn't exactly helped by having to ask my mom about buying pokemon games when i'm nearly 14 years old -.-), I think I look like crap all the time, and I absolutely hate my offline life more than anything. Also, i'm extremely annoying because other people annoy me all the time. Especially one of my friends which keeps talking to me ALL the time about stuff I don't care about.

Also, when people call me nerd for loving the online life, I hate my offline life a little bit more.
I have a few very good friends, but just a few.

Yeah. That's me. LOADS of teachers on my school have commented on how negative I actually am. But that's how I am.
Think positive not negative, I'm sure it'll help you. : )

ÇyänïdëÉX
April 19th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Hmm i guess i am like a leaf that goes with the current of what is going on. Hmmm i halfheartedly so things and don't really put much interest or effort into most things. When i do i some times surprise myself. But most of the time i just do a mediocre job. Though i must say my mind is very corrupted.

RemEngel
April 19th, 2010, 07:27 PM
I consider myself a generally positive person. I have some quirks here and there (such as my short temper and random hyperness), but I'm generally confident in myself. I'm also stubborn and very picky about things. I know what I like and how I like it, and it's difficult for me to accept any change in that. I can also be incredibly lazy, and sometimes I wouldn't even get up to use the bathroom just because I'm too tired (...though I highly doubt I'm alone on that >w>;).

I don't want to make this too long-winded, so I'll just leave this at that. :D

Reginaldvonburger
April 21st, 2010, 02:34 AM
I neither like nor dislike myself. I HATE the way I look, I love the way I act, I hate how I treat others and I love the people in my life, or at least the people who haven't yet turned around and told me they want nothing to do with me xP

Forever
April 27th, 2010, 09:37 PM
What do I think of myself?

I think therefore I am.

I HEART MEGA HITT
April 27th, 2010, 09:50 PM
I think of myself as being a very unique person. I don't like following trends and I have my own style. I am someone that likes being their self without having anyone tell me how to act or behave. I believe in things only I believe in.

That's really all I can think of.

Fxcking Tatertots
April 27th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Too bad that there is a 25 character limit here to say just this: I hate myself.
And there will be no wall of text on why, either now that I mentioned it.

Yusshin
April 28th, 2010, 04:35 AM
List time!

1) Intelligent
2) Charitable
3) Generous
4) Empathetic
5) Arrogant
6) Introverted
7) Creative
8) Genuine
9) Respectful / Accepting
10) Trustworthy / Honest
11) Religious
12) Non-hypocritical
13) Lots of values & morals
14) "Awake" / Illuminated positively
15) Overweight.

>> Yeah.

Contrary to all of that, I have a terrible self-esteem. If you read my past in the Socialism thread, you'll understand why.

RuRuBell
April 28th, 2010, 03:23 PM
I think I'm okay. I used to have really terrible self-esteem, until I realized no one gives a crap and it's only making my life worse. I've been starting to think more positively about myself.

I'm one of those meek, passive types. I guess you could say I'm a doormat and a nice person externally, but I'm actually really hot-headed on the inside. Well, I'm still nice inside too, just really quick tempered as well. xD
I'm very lazy and nothing really motiviates me. I wasted so much time hating myself that I don't really know what I'm doing or where I plan to go in life, but I'll get there eventually, I guess.

Hantsuki
April 28th, 2010, 03:28 PM
I'll be honest. I think too highly of myself.

Throat
April 28th, 2010, 03:37 PM
List time!

1) Intelligent
2) Charitable
3) Generous
4) Empathetic
5) Arrogant
6) Introverted
7) Creative
8) Genuine
9) Respectful / Accepting
10) Trustworthy / Honest
11) Religious
12) Non-hypocritical
13) Lots of values & morals
14) "Awake" / Illuminated positively
15) Overweight.

>> Yeah.

Contrary to all of that, I have a terrible self-esteem. If you read my past in the Socialism thread, you'll understand why.
At least you're aware you have many virtues.

Yusshin
April 28th, 2010, 03:40 PM
At least you're aware you have many virtues.

I guess that's more than some people have :< Some don't recognize when they're just completely ubertastically awesome. It's so tough trying to convince those people; it was tough convincing me lol! But that's where that "Arrogant" part comes from, since now I seem to think I'm better than those who I view as hopeless scum

>>;

Everyone has their positive stuff, though. I have my negatives as well. Arrogance, sarcasm, and if you piss me off, I have this weird talent with words that lets me pull your heart out of your mouth o-o meaning, I get ya where it hurts. I think most women have that "talent", though, and I'm not proud xD

Reginaldvonburger
April 29th, 2010, 11:36 AM
I think all people are beautiful.

All you people who think you're unattractive or that you're not the type girls/guys go for. You are attractive, dammit. And there's someone out there who thinks so and either hasn't met you or is too shy to say so.

Throat
April 29th, 2010, 02:45 PM
I think all people are beautiful.

All you people who think you're unattractive or that you're not the type girls/guys go for. You are attractive, dammit. And there's someone out there who thinks so and either hasn't met you or is too shy to say so.
You sound really nice, but that's demagogy

Trap-Eds
April 29th, 2010, 04:03 PM
I think, that I am a thoughtful, silly, creative, quiet, quirky 15 year old. The only thing I hate about me is (are?) my social skills-I stutter my words, and nobody takes me seriously or talks to me...groan. School has gotten really aggravating lately. :/

Xephyr
April 29th, 2010, 04:05 PM
I think I'm awesome. Cause I am.

Fxcking Tatertots
April 29th, 2010, 04:08 PM
I think, that I am a thoughtful, silly, creative, quiet, quirky 15 year old. The only thing I hate about me is (are?) my social skills-I stutter my words, and nobody takes me seriously or talks to me...groan. School has gotten really aggravating lately. :/

Same, I stutter too. That's why I prefer IMing over talking on the phone.

Chiku Hamasaki
April 29th, 2010, 04:40 PM
I'm loud & Obnoxious. Not to mention I'm naive and stubborn x__x
but i know at times i can be the exact opposite.

I'm a puzzle that can't be figured out ;D haha.
hmmm. oh, im creative. That much i do know! and so do others .. i think.

EmeraldSerenade
April 29th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Strange, I thought I posted in this thread .-.

I'll be honest. I doubt myself at times. I think that my self confidence is at an all time high, but inside I feel that it's not. I care about what people think about me, and I don't like that. I sometimes change myself for the better when I receive negative comments. I try to show a true me, but I always end up exaggerating things in the process. Is it that I'm afraid that people will think of me in a bad way if I say something wrong, or am I just paranoid? I have many friends, but I feel that I need new ones..
I honestly think my life is dull and boring. I want things that I can't have. I try too hard to impress people...

I need to stop being so fake, and start showing my true colors.
and no, I'm not "emo" -.-

Let's just put it this way:I think I lack positive traits and feel/envy people who I am inferior to.
I'm complicated.

Aiki
April 29th, 2010, 05:19 PM
One word, One meaning, One self. I'm no one but a creation of god.

Timbjerr
April 29th, 2010, 05:24 PM
I'm just a guy whose tendency to be stepped on in life (figuratively speaking of course) has left embittered, spiteful, and vengeful towards society at large. I can also be kind of an ass thanks to my asocial tendencies. Oh, and give me power and I'm bound to abuse it for my own gain.

I've been told that I have the psyche of a lot of movie villains, except I'm not quite as bold. XD

Illekn
April 29th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Hm... well... I like myself. Although I have my flaws, I like myself more than I dislike myself.

Appearance wise... I dunno, maybe lose a few pounds? I am not self-conscious about my weight.. I just wanna know what'd it be like to be a little... leaner.

hiphiphippo
April 29th, 2010, 05:44 PM
uh... i'm quite confused about who i really am, but i can list some of my personality traits - spastic (easily startled = flinching, etc.), humorous, pretty lazy, clueless at times, paranoid (in the mind), and more that i can't think of~

Yoshimi
April 29th, 2010, 05:53 PM
I am a god among you mere mortals. I am absolutely baffled at the stupidity of the human race when I am not being worshipped and adorned with jewels and offered sacrificial chocolate cake and pudding on a daily basis.

Epic_Eevee
April 29th, 2010, 05:57 PM
i know lots of stuff about warfare and history. tend to be shy even though i have a bunch of friends. nver where anything but jeans (except for shorts in the summer XD) i also wear man ygaming shirts

YAY 100 post XD

Porygon-Z
April 29th, 2010, 06:26 PM
The perfect word to describe me is:

Compliant

Tyrantrum
April 29th, 2010, 06:33 PM
I think I am a freak who will never get a girlfriend or ever succeed in life.

Eternal Nightmare
April 29th, 2010, 09:13 PM

Same thing with me xD children are a headache but yet I want a son of my own but I think the word random best describes who I am x3.

Zeta Patchouli
April 29th, 2010, 09:16 PM
I'm kind of like a little kid who can't grow up, really. And I know that it's going to make me suffer later on. But I still can't grow up into the adult I need to be, and that is unfortunate.

piece of something
May 1st, 2010, 12:15 PM
sometimes i flirt with the idea of calling myself weird or different from normal people but when i really think about it, i'm not all that different at all :P

i'd say i think of myself as human

Umbreon_
May 2nd, 2010, 08:10 AM
I'm a silent, quiet, shy-type person from the shadows.

ANARCHit3cht
May 2nd, 2010, 08:17 AM
I'm a quiet person.. and I generally keep to myself+ a few "friends." I think of myself as an equal to others, if not a lesser. I'm normal to me, but not your normal.

Zebeedoo
May 2nd, 2010, 09:33 AM
I'm a very quiet, shy person... at this rate, I don't think I am ever going to succed with anything in life. I'll probably die alone. I'm past caring anymore anyway.

Idiot!
May 3rd, 2010, 06:23 AM
I think I am uhh.... look at the username, dammit.

Akarei Yorume
May 22nd, 2010, 09:48 PM
I am the most disgusting and loathsome person on the face of the earth. I am selfish and lusty, I care for nothing but myself.
I have no talent. I cannot write worth crap, I cannot draw, I cannot sing, I cannot run, I cannot play sports, I cannot play video games, I cannot program, I cannot do anything for others.
I hurt myself for the sole purpose of attention. I need the focus on ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME all the time, no one else. I wallow in self pity and don't realize I don't have the right to be sad because so many people are worse off than me. I have no right to worry about my own little cuts when people are wounded around me.
Still... I am self-absorbed.
I'm way lusty too... fawning, obsequious... just the thought of a certain... someone drives me crazy. His voice makes it even worse.
I'm blind, naive, childish, foolish, and unintelligent. My grades are terrible. I cannot learn anything... it is impossible to drive it through my thick skull.

I'm despicable. I deserve to die.

I am so undesirable... I will never be loved. I am doomed to watch as each of my friends and my siblings and cousins find someone... someone to love and get married to. I will forever glance wearily at happy couples... and know that will never be me in a man's arms.
I'm going to live alone, die alone... and who's going to care? No one... because I don't exist to anyone at all.

I'm going to be alone... forever. Die as a pathetic old lady...

Zorua
May 23rd, 2010, 01:04 PM
I think I am a person that has much to learn about life and humanity itself. One day, I will get to the point where human relations and actions will become second nature to me, so I can help others in their time of need.

Yes, this does relate to my career of being a doctor. :D

sgspacemonkey
May 24th, 2010, 06:38 AM
I think I have the mannerisms of a cat. Does that count?

Me too! lol. People often say I'm cat like. I'm a quiet person but pretty enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated to most of what I do.

Åzurε
May 24th, 2010, 06:58 AM
It's nice to see so many people have confidence in themselves. <<"

I suppose I'd be a rather quiet electronics geek with a strong sense of morality and a need, on some level, to debate things with others. Intelligent, a tad lazy when it comes to "have-to" things, and a good friend.

All in all, I like me.

PkMnTrainer Yellow
May 24th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Let's see... I'm relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
I'm not very orderly. I'm outgoing...

I'm an intellectual, dependent on the support of others. I'm mystical, romantic, and a bit of a fantasy addict as well as religious. I'm somewhat sensitive, and on a scale of 1 to 10 on a submissive or dominant personality, I'm a 6. I'm also anti-authority, though not prone to committing crime.

I took one of my favorite personality quizs to help myself build a more in-depth reply. It's long, but it attempts to give accurate results based on your answers. Here's mine! If you want to take it, go to http://similarminds.com/global-adv.html The links in the picture would normally link to a description of the trait. There is a box where you can copy and paste HTML to put the results on your own site, but that doesn't work well on PC, so, I just took a screenshot of the results page and posted that.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7175/personalityquiz.jpg

Jolene
May 24th, 2010, 07:59 AM
I am many things. I am an adventure into untold lands, and the sound of a child's laughter. I am all the stars in the sky, and the spirit of the earth beneath your feet. I am the crashing of waves onto a shore at dawn, and the last dance of the night.

But really I am just me.

Anxiety.
May 26th, 2010, 07:18 AM
I don't, to be honest. And if I tried to explain every thought I have had about myself it would look like I was trying to be deep.

PkMnTrainer Yellow
May 26th, 2010, 07:44 AM
I'm rather anxious to see how certain friends of mine score on that test. I'll have to pester them over MSN later. xD I took an alternate version in which I changed one feature of myself and roleplayed that theoretical version, just to see what I'd be like.

If you can guess what I changed by seeing my results, you win a cookie. I'm only doing this once.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5686/testfje.jpg

Jacob77
May 26th, 2010, 08:32 AM
I'm horribly shy. I may not seem like it online, but I am. I just don't like talking much. :/ If I know someone really well though, I don't have a problem talking to them though.

I'm actually smarter than most people in my grade if I actually decide to do my work. In my English class, I actually grasp concepts much faster than everyone else in the class. What takes them like two weeks to grasp takes me one day.

Words taken from my mind , that's exactly the same way I would describe myself, well , except for the whole talent things, insteed I've gone paranoid and lost grasp of what I used to do ~ anyway here comes my "Personality test" results.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4743/mytestresults.png

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot: introverted, secretive, messy, depressed, does not like leadership, somewhat nihilistic, observer, does not make friends easily, unassertive, feels invisible, feels undesirable, hates large parties, does not like to stand out, leisurely, suspicious, submissive, abstract, unpredictable, intellectual, likes rain, likes the unknown, negative, weird, not a risk taker, unadventurous, avoidant, strange

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 26th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Here's mine:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/DarkPersian479/Private/pers.png

Intellectual, narcissism, need to dominate... all the signs of an evil mad scientist in the making.

Wow this was accurate xD

PkMnTrainer Yellow
May 26th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Intellectual, narcissism, need to dominate... all the signs of an evil mad scientist in the making.

Wow this was accurate xD

Told ya! They don't give ya' 126 questions for nothin'

Every so often it is majorly wrong about something, but it at least tries. Like on my second "altered" evaluation showed me as slightly less dominant. I was like, WHAT?! Just goes to show...

Left4Dead
May 27th, 2010, 05:11 PM
If EVERYONE is unique, then aren't we all the same? ;)

Anywho, I would say I am ugly but helpful... Just kidding! I'm not very helpful... Ok, I am :P
Hmm, well I would say I'm that guy that's TOO nice to everyone, I'd rather talk about things than fight. (which is weird since I'm an amateur boxer haha) I listen, everyone always comes to me for advice. I used to be very shy but by helping other people get over their shyness and getting people to come out of their shell it's made me more confident.
That's all I can say about myself. The rest is a secret. I like to remain a little mysterious, oooooooo spooky!

Eldrei
May 27th, 2010, 11:38 PM
I think of myself as a furry because I'm skinny. o.O

Ninja Caterpie
May 28th, 2010, 12:09 AM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/13/41609564.png

I love how it contradicts itself with 56% extraversion and then, in the "traits snapshot" section, it has "introverted". :D

The %'s match me (except for the extraversion, :D) but the trait snapshots doesn't look too good... D:

Alkaide
May 28th, 2010, 07:11 AM
I feel that I am simple, just like others...

...but also think that I can make a difference in this world.

martine4161
May 28th, 2010, 10:36 AM
If I am talking about myself then I am optimistic person by nature and I think twice before do anything. Basically I am very soft person who love music and can't live without love and girls.LOL

Avey
May 28th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Flawed.

If I have more time tonight and suddenly end up in the mood to write something, I'll elaborate on that. Right now I don't feel like it.

Cold Fusion
May 28th, 2010, 10:59 AM
The signature says it all

To describe myself in personality wise I'm a lazy person, I'd rather sit around/sleep all day than run around and tire myself out, yet apparently I'm good at PE? Strange. I also seem to be a healer type of person, when someone is down I'm always trying to bring them to the happy side of life or at least give them something to think about if I haven't managed that. I think I have a slight attitude at times, but it's not a serious one in my opinion, I've just been irritated a bit too much.

But I think I'm a person who really is hard to crack out of the shell at first but has the soft hearted part once cracked open. Quite shy offline, not as much online, I'm a wacky idiot online and with people I'm close too offline. Also offline I only really speak when I'm spoken too, usually my head is down and I'm working. But I'm an artistic person, always doodling if I'm bored or writing something that is random on paper. Hmm, I like my crazy self more, but I guess I can cope with being shy. :>

PkMnTrainer Yellow
May 28th, 2010, 11:23 AM
I love how it contradicts itself with 56% extraversion and then, in the "traits snapshot" section, it has "introverted". :D

The %'s match me (except for the extraversion, :D) but the trait snapshots doesn't look too good... D:

I personally find the Trait Snapshot to be the least reliable part of the quiz results. =3 Yeah, the graph is usually the most accurate I find. Though sometimes it doesn't get something accurately partly due to the randomization of questions sometimes causing a less than ideal set of questions to be asked.