PDA

View Full Version : Do You Still Cry? ;_;

インフェルノの津波
April 12th, 2010, 06:33 PM
.....I sometimes do, but that's only if I'm in extreme pain. I cry for my sisters too.

Anyway, do you still cry? What're the reasons usually?

Saltare.
April 12th, 2010, 06:36 PM
I cry usually if I'm in pain. Physical or emotional.

I broke down today in class because my grandparents died in a car accident. And they were all I really had.

SkyKnight
April 12th, 2010, 06:37 PM
I still do, but only in extreme cases [family issues, homework (yes...hw), movie (has to be very emotional), and others]

wee187
April 12th, 2010, 06:44 PM
I cry usually if I'm in pain. Physical or emotional.

I broke down today in class because my grandparents died in a car accident. And they were all I really had.

I'm really sorry for your loss Saltare! :(

I cry, actually more than I like to think I do. I tend to cry myself whenever I get emotionally hurt, or somewhat depressed. I don't cry barely at all from physical injuries though, unless they're really bad(like a broken leg*shudders*). :)

jolteon.
April 12th, 2010, 06:47 PM
If I get reaaaally pissed off, yes, I do. Like when my dad kept saying I was on drugs, etc etc, I got so pissed I just left the dinner table and sat in the bathroom. |:

Anxiety.
April 12th, 2010, 06:55 PM
I cry from emotional pain, but I have an unsually good physical pain tolerance.
I'm fairly emotionally unstable, to be honest, so I flip easily, and that can mean going from happy to angry to sad to angry to sad and back to happy in the space of two hours.

But usually I can keep myself from crying in public. I wait until I'm in my room.

Also, just a note. I cry from being: Sad, Angry and Confused.

Zorua
April 12th, 2010, 06:58 PM
To me, crying is expressing your true inner emotion about something. Whenever you feel strongly about a certain thing and it crosses over a certain threshold, you begin to cry. This happens especially when things happen to whatever we care about and hold dear to us. We feel that flow of emotion and such most of the time feel the necessity to let it out.

To me, I don't understand why most people hold crying as a sign of weakness. It really isn't. If anything, crying is possibly the strongest emotion out there next to love...well to me, because it's more of an emotion sort of thing. When you're sad, and you cry, it's just the strength of that emotion tends to be overwhelming. So yeah. :3

World King
April 12th, 2010, 06:59 PM
I've been through so much pain before... and now, I'm not able to get myself crying for any reason. The last time I cried was... more than a year ago. Oh, well...

BHwolfgang
April 12th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Whenever something or someone tick me off, and I know that I can't do a thing about it, I usually start crying. It's more likely because of the frustration building up inside me. Another time that I would ever cry is from either emotional or physical pain. I think almost anyone can relate to both respectively.

I don't cry a lot, but it's more like an overpour when I do. I sometime can't start, and it can last for a while. Crying is almost as contagious as sickness; everytime someone starts crying, I cry with them. Until one of us stops, we continue crying our eyes out.

Ayselipera
April 12th, 2010, 07:01 PM
I can't remember the last time I've cried out of physical pain. Most of the time I cry out of emotional pain. When I'm really angry, stressed, or of course sad I'll just cry it out. Although I cry when I'm happy too. Happy endings to movies and books make me cry... well only when they're extremely touching.

EmeraldSerenade
April 12th, 2010, 07:03 PM
I haven't cried in a while.. last time i did was emotional pain. never physical.
SUCK IT UP!

Timbjerr
April 12th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Pshh...I'm far too manly to ever admit to have ever cried. XD

hmm...seriously though, I can't remember last time I cried. It's not uncommon for me to get teary-eyed emotional when watching certain movies, but I don't count that as full-on crying. o_0

Prince_of_Light
April 12th, 2010, 07:09 PM
I don't cry much at all. Sometimes I really wish I could though, it would help let out the stress.

Recently I cried over a breakup which caused extremely severe emotional pain. And this is coming from the person who didn't cry at his father's funeral when he was 13. (I loved him dearly by the way so it wasn't because of animosity, and maybe I'm just optimistic about death because of my religion, but yeah)

I can only imagine the kind of physical pain it would take to make those of us who are less emotional (like myself) cry due to injury. I don't ever want to know. X_x

Pshh...I'm far too manly to ever admit to have ever cried. XD

hmm...seriously though, I can't remember last time I cried. It's not uncommon for me to get teary-eyed emotional when watching certain movies, but I don't count that as full-on crying. o_0

Yeah that's a different story.

I still do, but only in extreme cases [family issues, homework (yes...hw), movie (has to be very emotional), and others]

You must have been in an insanely bad homework situation. I've had that happen to me and I react in frustration, not sorrow. But that's me, and I'm sure others get emotional when they feel trapped by obligations they have to meet.

shinx95
April 12th, 2010, 07:22 PM
I usually never cry and almost never ever from physical pain. Usually I'll just catch some tears coming out of my eyes while I'm sitting in bed. I'm rather depressed and sometimes I just sit and let my eyes water a bit but that rarely ever happens... =/

Eпvy
April 12th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Of course I cry! That's what humans do.

Although I don't cry all of the time. In fact it's a lot harder to make me cry nowadays than it used to be.

Esper
April 12th, 2010, 07:41 PM
When something gets to me I don't often let it show so it gets bottled up inside. At some point I'll have so much I'm keeping in that the littlest thing will cause it all to come flooding out and I'll be sobbing and shaking for hours.

I'm actually overdue for this. I just hope it doesn't happen when I'm out in public.

Prince_of_Light
April 12th, 2010, 07:42 PM
When something gets to me I don't often let it show so it gets bottled up inside. At some point I'll have so much I'm keeping in that the littlest thing will cause it all to come flooding out and I'll be sobbing and shaking for hours.

I'm actually overdue for this. I just hope it doesn't happen when I'm out in public.

Holy cow. I'm sort of like that except I get angry/irritated instead. Realllllly wish I could cry when I needed to.

PuyoPuyo Raffine
April 12th, 2010, 08:35 PM
I do cry, I cried when I lost in my tournament for tennis when I was one match away from taking 1st, I cried when I found out my best friend was dead....yep I still do cry

Eurydice
April 12th, 2010, 08:56 PM
i cry hardly ever cry. i cried last night because i was thinking about my grandma who passed away recently.

Aureol
April 12th, 2010, 09:33 PM
This is the interwebz, so I'm not afraid to admit I cry. Never for physical pain though... life's just kinda tough ;) Last time I cried... probably a month ago.

PuyoPuyo Raffine
April 12th, 2010, 09:35 PM
This is the interwebz, so I'm not afraid to admit I cry. Never for physical pain though... life's just kinda tough ;) Last time I cried... probably a month ago.
why does it matter to admit you cry on the internet than in real life? no shame in admitting it in real life either

TheUltimateSacrifice
April 12th, 2010, 09:37 PM
The sorry state of people on the Internet, brings me to tears all the time...

Aureol
April 12th, 2010, 09:57 PM
why does it matter to admit you cry on the internet than in real life? no shame in admitting it in real life either

Eh, I don't believe that, but I'm glad you think that way :P

The sorry state of people on the Internet, brings me to tears all the time...

I can never tell if you're being serious or not lol.

CrashSmAshley
April 12th, 2010, 10:50 PM
I think everyone, no matter what age, cries. Happy, sad, it doesn't matter. I'll cry if I'm super stressed or if my bf and I get in a spat.

loliwin
April 12th, 2010, 10:54 PM
When I feel pain. I don't cry. But when someone kicks me in the private parts, I definitely cry.

Code
April 12th, 2010, 10:58 PM
I cry for emotional pain, or happy endings in books and movies. Yes, I am very emotionally sensitive. XD

Jalsy
April 12th, 2010, 11:44 PM
I cry,..for some reason...

family problems..
friends or sister problems,..
and yet I do cry for personal situations,(it's something private)..

helix
April 12th, 2010, 11:50 PM
I believe that crying is a healthy form of emotional release. While not frequently, I do it out of serious frustration, stress and/or depression, and tend to feel better afterwards. I used to cry a lot at films and novels, but I haven't been so touched recently as to do so (cold-hearted, haha..).. and I've cried out of fear, once, but it was a natural disaster.
I can't remember ever crying out of physical pain, but I'm lucky just to have not been in terrible excruciating physical pain before.

Binary
April 13th, 2010, 04:52 AM
Yes, of course I cry. If you don't cry, I doubt that you're human. I cry on many matters.
I cry when I get emotionally hurt more than when I do when I'm physically hurt.

Alexithymia~
April 13th, 2010, 04:59 AM
I tear up a lot from frustration and anger.
I can tolerate pain very well so I can't actually remember crying from pain, and I barely ever cry from emotions so.. I don't cry often.

I cry the most over silly things like soppy movies or sad book endings.
Which I guess is kinda messed up, I mean, I'd cry for fictional characters but not for myself or for people I know.

Blackberry
April 13th, 2010, 05:25 AM
Of course, I do, I believe everyone does. I usually cry when I'm sad, lonely, watching sad movies and happy endings! <3

There are still so many things that will make us cry as if someone died, broken hearted, problems and so forth.

Ardos
April 13th, 2010, 10:50 AM
I usually cry because of emotional pain, such as a death of a family member or when I just feel like the world is against me.

I believe everyone cries.

AuroraHearts
April 13th, 2010, 11:29 AM
well, when i bite my tongue while chewing something, i cry yet deny it XD
or i try not to cry when i go into the glass patio door thinkin that its open, but cant help it since its pretty painful (i tend to run out to the garden and get hit, head first XD)

and when i get angry i feel tears drop out but its not really "waaah"-like crying
but apart from that i dont cry XD

but then again, im alot better than i used to be as a kid
back then i was a crybaby, like i always cried at the first pokemon movie no matter how much i watched it XD

Tater Tot
April 13th, 2010, 11:45 AM
For some reason I can't. XD I've tried before, but... nothing. No tears or anything. Which really isn't the best thing because it's basically me being forced to bottle things up and not being to let it out. I just... can't for some reason. No matter how hard I try. My eyes might water, but... no actual crying. And there have been many times where I've wanted to. So I basically just walk around depressed and miserable. D:

AuroraHearts
April 13th, 2010, 12:14 PM
For some reason I can't. XD I've tried before, but... nothing. No tears or anything. Which really isn't the best thing because it's basically me being forced to bottle things up and not being to let it out. I just... can't for some reason. No matter how hard I try. My eyes might water, but... no actual crying. And there have been many times where I've wanted to. So I basically just walk around depressed and miserable. D:

i know how to sort that problem out

1) when your eyes water, blink really hard - with any luck a tear or two may pop out
2) get someone to kick you in the crotch?
3) watch the movie titanic, it'l get ya every time ;)

Vital
April 13th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Totally honest: yes.

I'm more sensitive then my friends. I hate arguing with other people, and if they start to cry, I will, too, if I hadn't already.

Captain Hobo.
April 13th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Yes, I just cry like 5 minutes ago because something is wrong with my dog and he is licking and scraching it.

Loki
April 13th, 2010, 05:38 PM
I'm like a freaking faucet.

I cry for everything. Sad anime, sad books, sad stories, sad characters. I like crying over these things though. (I think it's fun.)
Bad grades, frustrating teachers, frustrating club members... (I don't like crying over these things. :c)

I don't cry over IRL romances though. Not yet, anyway. xD

hyperblast81
April 13th, 2010, 07:28 PM
I cried a few days ago, my friends thought it would be funny to hit me repeatedly in my...yeah......those...

PS I cry when I start to feel depressed or whatever, simply because the feeling of emotion is new to me... its a long story and I can be a pretty dark at times.

Wings Don't Cry
April 13th, 2010, 10:56 PM
I cry when I see a sad movie or a sad scene in a show.

Zebeedoo
April 14th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Yes... I still cry at this day and age. XD It's because I'm really sensitive though. I only really cry if I get shouted at though lmao. (:

Melody
April 14th, 2010, 08:41 AM
I do indeed cry if I'm in serious pain, emotional or physical.

I will say that I do bottle up things, but when I can let them out alone, I do.

Galukxy
April 14th, 2010, 09:15 AM
I cry, I can cry inside and on the outside.
mostly I cry at sad moments in time or if i'm hurt physically or mentally,
I also cry if I see one of my friends or members of family are upset or hurt someway.

xJordan360
April 14th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Apparently I'm a rather sensitive guy.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I cry. Give me a good movie or book with an emotionally moving plot, and i will tear up without a doubt.
Even cried during How to Train Your Dragon.

Gaga For Gaga
April 14th, 2010, 09:27 AM
I haven't cried in a long time.

I am not one for showing my emotions very often.

Izanagi
April 14th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Pain doesn't make me cry. My dad was always so stern about "manning up" and crap when I was younger. I'm somewhat depressed though, so sometimes I cry to myself when alone. And Disney movies make me really emotional. Like Notre Dame ;_;

*Firestar*
April 14th, 2010, 12:56 PM
I cried the other day, because of personal reason which be'eth my own. I cry at mental reasons, not often physical. Has to be really really painful. But a mental pain is something else. I suffer mental pain constantly, which can make me seem more of a dark person. But, I can be a very entertaining and fun person to be around. I just suffer inside, constantly. It hurts, it really does, but I can't cry forever, so I live with it. But my barrier is low. Just a little rise can sometimes top me over the top. I don't cry in public though. I don't like drawing attention to myself. I'd rather keep to myself.

After all this I manage to keep a somewhat positive attitude, and remain a funny, entertaining, character full person to be around. Sometimes I wonder why...

DXrobots
April 14th, 2010, 01:06 PM
only after I watched Dragonball evolution, and when I had to move out.

The Apprentice™
April 14th, 2010, 01:10 PM
I haven't really cried in about three years I think. I just shrug off whatever pain I'm feeling and I'll deal with it when it all comes out from complete rage. ^_^I'm amazing!

A Pixy
April 14th, 2010, 01:48 PM
To put it lightly, I'm a freaking baby.

Sammi
April 14th, 2010, 03:01 PM
I don't cry that often. Typically I start to tear up when I really start to stress and worry and realize that yet again, I've screwed myself over and my life sucks. However, as much as I try, I can't break out into sobs, as much as I think it'd actually make me feel better to let it all out. I just get teary eyes and a runny nose. :/

Oddly enough even when I'm in a lot of pain I don't cry.

Jordan
April 14th, 2010, 04:13 PM
I don't cry often, but that doesn't mean it's tough for me to break a tear. With physical pain, usually I only howl like a mad wolf or clench my teeth to fight it. Emotionally and with work-related stress, I often only contemplate long and hard then move on (the big exception is my move away from Texas last year, which moved me to tears for a week).

But I guess all of those emotions kept inside unleash themselves when I immerse in fictional materials that are meant to bring them out. I can weep like a baby to sad movies, animes, songs (especially with good timing), and more quite easily.

Mattysaurus
April 14th, 2010, 04:28 PM
I'm a crybaby.

Emotional or physical pain can bring me down.

xPsychosocial
April 14th, 2010, 06:45 PM
I still cry quite regularly, it's how I get over certain things.
I usually cry when something bothers me, someone upsets me and recently I've been having happy memories of my time with my ex and it's starting to get to me that we may never be there again.

I also cry if I get really angry, I don't know why I do this but my father is the same way so I assume it's a personality trait I got from him. If those can be inherited.

zappyspiker
April 14th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Usually I'm the one who has to stay strong and not cry. A girl died in our year group 3 years ago. I had tried not to cry but everyone else did.
The only time I usually cry is when I get hurt usually in sports and even if I do get hurt I usually shake it of.
Last time I cried I got my cheek elbowed in basketball. I got sat out for the whole game and I got a minor concussion :/