PDA

View Full Version : I will EV train your pokemon in return for shinies/ event pokemon! Look Here

xcessiveness
April 13th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Hello all, I am interested in EV training any pokemon you have in whatever stats you want. I am looking for shinies / event pokemon in return (I'm also interested in IVd pokemon depending on what it is, just ask me) and have no problem with receiving a clone (if you can clone and would not mind, I would like clones of the pokemon I EV train for you). Post here with your requests and what you can offer me. I will try to be as quick as possible, I'm not sure how many requests I'll be getting so yea...

*Please do not spam me, I promise I will get to your request as soon as I can
**I will give you whatever item you want when I am done EV training your pokemon as a gift. (1 item of your choice on each pokemon I train for you!) [I dont have masterballs unfortunately]

Pokemon I DO NOT need:
-Alamos Darkrai
-PKTOPIA Electivire
-Space Center Deoxys
-Pokemon Ranger Manaphy
-10th aniversary Celebi
-TRU Arceus

PENDING CONFIRMATION

IN TRAINING

-Burgiju- Snorlax / Chansey / Togetic

COMPLETED ORDERS READY FOR PICKUP

- JFK (EVD Ursaring) [completed Thanks for being the first person to use this service!]

burgiju
April 13th, 2010, 06:23 PM
can you ev train me my chancey,snorlax and togetic i will offer tru arceus, ranger manaphy and shiny piccu event

JFK
April 13th, 2010, 07:34 PM
i have an ursaring that i'd like you to EV for me.
i have a shiny squirtle, or a mudkip.

xcessiveness
April 13th, 2010, 08:41 PM
can you ev train me my chancey,snorlax and togetic i will offer tru arceus, ranger manaphy and shiny piccu event

Sure just tell me the EV spread that you would like on each pokemon and what 3 items you want when you get them back.

xcessiveness
April 14th, 2010, 12:47 PM
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

JFK
April 14th, 2010, 12:55 PM
thank you!
i appreciate it alot

xcessiveness
April 14th, 2010, 12:57 PM
thank you!
i appreciate it alot

No problem! Thanks for the shiny mudkip.

Mason69
April 14th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Hey, Thanks a lot for your help transfering my pokes from platinum to soul silver!
You are a good and trustful trader.

xcessiveness
April 14th, 2010, 11:03 PM
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

xcessiveness
April 15th, 2010, 06:25 PM
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

Ursula
April 15th, 2010, 07:26 PM
To have a Trade Thread, you must be offering and requesting at least TEN different Pokémon.
Otherwise, one could simply use the Quick Trade Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=191199).

Please read the Trade Corner Rules.
While it is appreciated that you are offering a service such as this, this service would be a service in your actual trade thread. :)