Leo - July 23 -August 21
Virgo - August 22 - September 23
Libra - September 24 - October 23
Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
Capricorn - December 23 - January 20
Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
Pisces - February 20- March 20

I am a Scorpio because my birthday is Nov. 19. I don't believe my horoscope but I sometimes read it for fun.

Merron
November 1st, 2004, 10:06 AM
Cancer, which is why I am so crabby. XD

Midean
November 1st, 2004, 10:11 AM
i'm also cancer :)
My birthday's July 7th

Bree~chan
November 1st, 2004, 10:25 AM
Ooohhh!I love horoscopes!^^I guess I am Virgo.Er...I am confused.Cause my sister says that I am Pisces,but my birthday is in September.XD
Also,I have heard that Ash's horoscope is Aries...

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 10:31 AM
I'm a Pisces! And Pisces are the best! :D I'm wearing my Pisces shirt right now. It's the sing of the fish. Which is funny, because I like to swim. I even found my sign in the stars, but it was a toy. XD

Anyways, Pisces are supposed to be creative, and I am.

Our motto is: I'm a dreamer.

There's something else but I can't see it because it's on the back of my shirt. XD

Awesome Jerry
November 1st, 2004, 11:17 AM
I'm a libra...and I don't like it! Why does the libra get a scale? We're good at measuring weight? XP I can't exactly remember the stuff for the horoscopes, just the signs.

Nessie
November 1st, 2004, 11:18 AM
I am a Leo....and i am super cheeky and other things Leo people usually are XD.

Forest Grovyle
November 1st, 2004, 11:39 AM
I'm a Gemini. :) When I've looked up the traits a Gemini is supposed to have, mine match quite well! I think artistic and shy were two of them, and I'm very shy offline, so it seemed accurate for me!

Iveechan
November 1st, 2004, 11:46 AM
Gemini: double-minded and indecisive.

jynx
November 1st, 2004, 11:55 AM
Pisces~
And I really love water & marine creatures.

espeon and umbreon
November 1st, 2004, 11:58 AM
Gemini the twin! No, I don't have a twin...

Kairi
November 1st, 2004, 12:04 PM
Gemini. Which apparently goes very well with Aries, which happens to be Sawah’s. We’re made for each other, no doubt. XD

Hikaru's Twin
November 1st, 2004, 12:26 PM
I'm a Virgo...Kate's a Scorpio, which are the only two signs sharing similar astrological symbols. ^.^

TRIFORCE89
November 1st, 2004, 12:29 PM
Gemini. Which apparently goes very well with Aries, which happens to be Sawahs. Were made for each other, no doubt. XD
I'm Gemini too! *waves*

I should look for an Aries then...

Timbjerr
November 1st, 2004, 01:29 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/dex128.gif

uhh...I'm a taurus...enough said. XD

DragonTrainer
November 1st, 2004, 01:33 PM
Yay, I'm an aquarius :P, I wonder who I belong with?

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 01:39 PM
I don't think anybody has just one love match. But I could be wrong, as usual. I just say that because I get this magazine that tells you things that will happen that month, and what you will be lucky in (including money, love, shopping, family, ect.) and it also gives you a monthly love match, but it's messed up. One time it went in a complete circle! XD But this month it actually matched.

There are also online things that tell you stuff, like Yahoo! has horoscopes.

My mom doesn't believe in that, but I do. I have to read my horoscope in the local newspaper! :P

BTW, my mom and I are the same sign! My birthday is one day before hers, and hers is on St. Patricks day, which is funny because she's Irish.

*Chikorita*
November 1st, 2004, 01:41 PM
I'm a Sagittarius. My Birthday is on December 10th. ^^

AngelStarfire
November 1st, 2004, 01:42 PM
My sign is Gemini....thus I'm stuck with my annoying 10 year old brother...
Corey: HEY! I'm not annoying!!! I'm lovable and cute....
Me: You wish...

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 01:43 PM
I'm a Sagittarius. My Birthday is on December 10th. ^^
LOL That's my brother's sign too! Your b-day is 9 before his.

Claire
November 1st, 2004, 02:03 PM
I'm Libra ^^ I lke peace, hate conflict, and love to be in love ^^ *runs around spreading love* XD

Ranusha
November 1st, 2004, 02:04 PM
I'm the same sign as Satoshi. That, of course, is Aries. :cheeky:

Dark Magician
November 1st, 2004, 02:08 PM
I was born in November, all I know is that I am the dude thats half human half horse.

Teara
November 1st, 2004, 02:09 PM
Gemini =3
I really don't think I fit the gemini dezcription though o.o;; I havn't read one if quite a while but from what I've read here by the other lovely Geminiz it'z kind of unaccurate to me ^^;;

I'm not zhy at all and I don't really think I'm double minded...although I do like to think of myzelf az artiztic.

Bree~chan
November 1st, 2004, 02:14 PM
I'm the same sign as Satoshi. That, of course, is Aries.
Lucky you,I am jealous!:P My sister has the same sign as Ash.But,I have the same sign as Mrs.Ketchum.Oo;;;
I am jealous of anyone who has the same sign as Ash.XD

~Ozy~
November 1st, 2004, 02:15 PM
I myself am a Gemini, but I was born towards the front end, so not all Gemini traits apply especially well to me. I'm personally more of a mix between Gemini and Taurus, the sign immediatly preceeding.

LelandLancaster
November 1st, 2004, 02:38 PM
Aries am I! Mwaha! Number One in the year! XDDD

Gardy
November 1st, 2004, 02:41 PM
I am a Sagittarius I forgot the description though o.O

Suzu
November 1st, 2004, 02:50 PM
I'm an Aquarius, the sign of the water barer =3
I think it fits me well, I'm fairly inpulsive and indapendent...

Master Angel
November 1st, 2004, 03:12 PM
Oh, I just remembered, my mom got me this bear for my birthday, it's an astrological bear. It had some good information on the tag, like my moon, my color and stuff like that. My color is a blue/green thing. I can't remember. :P Anyways, it also said that I could be anything from a pop diva to a pop artist, or something like that. Which is kool, and relates to a test I took in Social Studies. We were finding what jobs we would be good at, and my thing said I would like a job that would let me be creative and imaginative, like acting, singing, writing, ect.

Ninja Retsu
November 1st, 2004, 08:32 PM
I'm Aquarius because I was bron in February.

DragonTrainer
November 1st, 2004, 08:49 PM
Ya, go for February born Aquariuses :P

Dusty Pikachu
November 1st, 2004, 08:54 PM
Oh oh! I'm Cancer! I was born on July 20th! ... Now what? XD

Composer of Requiems
November 1st, 2004, 09:01 PM
*is cancerous*
Um... yes, July 18th.

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 09:05 PM
I'm a goat-or Capricorn, but I prefer goat-cause I was born in January! :D

Autumn
November 1st, 2004, 09:27 PM
I'm born in mid October, which makes me a Libra. I don't know if I match any of the personality traits though, I never really looked up the description before. Libra is kind of a weird sign. What's up with weights? Does that symbolize balance or something?

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 09:32 PM
A good place to find out what your sign means is on encarta on MSN.com
I looked up the goat and found out I am very goat-like. I match a lot of the description! :D

*~Ashley~*
November 1st, 2004, 09:39 PM
Being born in the middle of March, I'm a pisces. And it does describe me really well actually. And I think I read somewhere that pisces are supposed to be compatible with cancer. =o

Dusty Pikachu
November 1st, 2004, 09:51 PM
Being born in the middle of March, I'm a pisces. And it does describe me really well actually. And I think I read somewhere that pisces are supposed to be compatible with cancer. =oYAY!!! Ren and Ashley Forever! XD So we ARE really perfect for eachother (http://www.adsrve.com/linkredirect.php?h=41,41308713,pokecommunity.com,0) XD *Glomps*

AngelWolfie
November 1st, 2004, 10:21 PM
I'm a taurus, born on May 16th :) I found a complete description on astrology-online.com:

The Taurean's characteristics are solidity, practicality, extreme determination and strength of will - no one will ever drive them, but they will willingly and loyally follow a leader they trust. They are stable, balanced, conservative good, law-abiding citizens and lovers of peace, possessing all the best qualities of the bourgeoisie. As they have a sense of material values and physical possessions, respect for property and a horror of falling into debt, they will do everything in their power to maintain the security of the status quo and be somewhat hostile to change.

Mentally, they are keen-witted and practical more often than intellectual, but apt to become fixed in their opinions through their preference for following accepted and reliable patterns of experience. Their character is generally dependable, steadfast, prudent, just, firm and unshaken in the face of difficulties. Their vices arise from their virtues, going to extremes on occasion,such as sometimes being too slavish to the conventions they admire.

On rare occasions a Taurean may be obstinately and exasperatingly self-righteous, unoriginal, rigid, ultraconservative, argumentative, querulous bores, stuck in a self-centered rut. They may develop a brooding resentment through nursing a series of injuries received and, whether their characters are positive or negative, they need someone to stroke their egos with a frequent, "Well Done!" Most Taureans are not this extreme though.

They are faithful and generous friends with a great capacity for affection, but rarely make friends with anyone outside their social rank, to which they are ordinarily excessively faithful. In the main, they are gentle, even tempered, good natured, modest and slow to anger, disliking quarreling and avoiding ill-feeling. If they are provoked, however, they can explode into violent outbursts of ferocious anger in which they seem to lose all self-control. Equally unexpected are their occasional sallies into humor and exhibitions of fun.

Although their physical appearance may belie it, they have a strong aesthetic taste, enjoying art, for which they may have a talent, beauty (recoiling from anything sordid or ugly) and music. They may have a strong, sometimes unconventional, religious faith.

In their work, Taureans are industrious and good craftspeople, and are not afraid of getting their hands dirty. They are reliable, practical, methodical and ambitious, within a framework of obedience to superiors. They are at their best in routine positions of trust and responsibility, where there is little need of urgency and even less risk of change, and a pension at the end. Yet they are creative and good founders of enterprises where the rewards of their productiveness come from their own work and not that of others. They can flourish in many different trades and professions: banking, architecture, building, almost any form of bureaucracy, auctioneering, farming, medicine, chemistry, industry Taureans make good managers and foremen surveying, insurance, education and, perhaps surprisingly, music and sculpture. They make an ideal trustee or guardian, and can attain eminence as a chef. Some Taureans are gifted enough in singing to become opera stars or to excel in more popular types of music.

No other sign in the zodiac is closer to earth then Taurus. The main objective in leading a Taurean life is primarily (though not entirely) to maintain stability and physical concerns. Your inner spiritual sense longs for earthly harmony and wholesomeness. When you fully understand this, and work toward this end, you will no longer need to blindly reassure yourself with external possessions and comforts. A realization that finding this inner peace will cause all of the above mentioned positive things will overtake you and your life will be very full.

Ultimately the Taurean needs to discover their truest, deepest and highest values. When they know what is truly valuable, they are no longer chained to people and to things that have to do with lesser values. The greatest indication of value to a Taurean is beauty, which cannot be owned, only appreciated.

Being attracted
Things natural
Time to ponder
Comfort and pleasure

DISLIKES:
Disruption
Being pushed too hard
Synthetic or "man-made" things
Being rushed
Being indoors

Ruling planet: Venus

Color: Pink

Starstone: Emerald (Same as my birthstone! =D)

deathbyalice
November 1st, 2004, 10:23 PM
I am a leo, and my chinese sign is the tiger!

Star Crossed Dreamer
November 1st, 2004, 10:48 PM
I'm a Cancer. I was born on June 30.

Zapchu
November 1st, 2004, 11:02 PM
I'm a Taurus, intrestingly enough, my Asian Zodiac sign is also cow-related. It is an Oxen. Does anyone have a web page which lists the personalities and compatibilities of each sign?

Cyndaquil
November 2nd, 2004, 01:18 AM
I am a lion! Grrraaarrr! :)

And it is my favourite animal, so why not....

jynx
November 2nd, 2004, 04:59 AM
Wow... so many geminis...
----------------------------
AM I THE ONLY PISCES IN POKECOMMUNITY?

sly_74
November 2nd, 2004, 06:44 AM
I'm a Virgo. :)

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical
Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

That's true, but I don't think I'm very harsh. XD

Master Angel
November 2nd, 2004, 06:51 AM
No! I'm a pisces too Jynx! And so are a few other people who posted ya know.

Alex_
November 2nd, 2004, 06:55 AM
i'm gemeni the twins my b-day is June 14 ( Flag Day )

Lizzie
November 2nd, 2004, 08:00 AM
I'm Cancer *chokes* XD i don't get why i'm a crab though 0_o i mean i like the water but i'm not like a hermit or anything XD

Master Angel
November 2nd, 2004, 08:02 AM
When I found out one of my friends, Bobby, was a cancer, we called him a disease. XD He's crabby too, lol.

Mr Cat Dog
November 2nd, 2004, 09:06 AM
I'm a Gemini, and it describes me perfectly. ^_^ *reads rest of thread* W00t! I have the same sign as Kairi! Take that all you non-Geminis :P

Geminis rock! (Apart from the terrible entry at Eurovision that over half of you won't have seen... lucky people)

jynx
November 2nd, 2004, 09:42 AM
No! I'm a pisces too Jynx! And so are a few other people who posted ya know.
phew~ :D

----------------
I actually prefer crab than fish...

Peach
November 2nd, 2004, 09:42 AM
I'm Aquarius (my birthday is 10th February)
Horoscope says that I'm caring, kind and I have a vivid imigination.
Well, I don't know is that true, but I hope so^^

Geometric-sama
November 2nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
I'm a Leo, explains my temper :P. I probably inherited it from my dad, who is a Taurus - it suits him perfectly.

Pokemon Master #1
November 14th, 2004, 09:10 AM
My sign is Cancer,my birthday is July 4th :P !

.::Suicune::.
November 14th, 2004, 11:20 AM
I'm a Capricorn. My birthday is December 23. Haha extra presents.

Eliana
November 14th, 2004, 11:23 AM
I'm Aquarius.
Or, in Hebrew terms...
...-_-;; a bucket. Yes a bucket. -_-;;
So if you put my sign and my Chinese year together...
I'm a water goat >>';;

Kayleigh
November 14th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Well, I don't believe in these kinds of things at all, but I went to that site that Radical_Edward mentioned and read what it said, just to see if it was very accurate. ^_^; I was born on October 23rd, and so I'm a Libra. These parts of the description were actually very accurate:

Librans have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring.

Librans are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding the emotional needs of their companions and meeting them with their own innate optimism - they are the kind of people of whom it is said, "They always make you feel better for having been with them." They are very social human beings. They loathe cruelty, viciousness and vulgarity and detest conflict between people, so they do their best to cooperate and compromise with everyone around them, and their ideal for their own circle and for society as a whole is unity.

Their cast of mind is artistic rather than intellectual... (There was more but it wasn't as accurate, lol.)

In their personal relationships they show understanding of the other person's point of view, trying to resolve any differences by compromise, and are often willing to allow claims against themselves to be settled to their own disadvantage rather than spoil a relationship. Their marriages stand a good chance of success because they are frequently the union of "true minds". The Libran's continuing kindness toward his or her partner mollifies any hurt the latter may feel if the two have had a tiff. Nor can the Libran's spouse often complain that he or she is not understood, for the Libran is usually the most empathetic of all the zodiacal types and the most ready to tolerate the beloved's failings.

Surprisingly, all of those parts were very true!

lizardman
November 14th, 2004, 12:33 PM
im a aquarias i'm smart!!! :P (it says that in my sun sign hand book)

nadan the water queen
November 15th, 2004, 01:43 PM
mine is sagittarius. i even has a shirt that says so, which is stupid but it's my fave color so i bought it.

digi-kun
November 15th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I believe my status in these Fortune telling stuff is:
Pieces
Horse
Element: Steel

nadan the water queen
November 15th, 2004, 04:07 PM
my element is water!!! go to www.quizilla.com then popular quizes and u can find out yours! i LOVE that site!

Matty_Boi
November 15th, 2004, 04:13 PM
im leo and loving it lol :p

[Technya]
November 17th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Feb. 16 so my sign is Aquarius

Crimson King
November 17th, 2004, 10:02 PM
i was born August 31 therefore im a Virgo =3 and surprisingly i match their description of virgos n_n;; and i just usually read the horoscopes just for laughs Xb

mew42003
November 19th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I'm a Cancer!:D July,7,1994. Chinese zodiac year of the dog!:11:

Greed
November 19th, 2004, 04:47 PM
*looks at ladies* Hey baby, what's yo siiign? >3

Nah, nah, I'm kidding. :P Anyways....

*steps in front of everyone* Back away everyone! :D I'm the zodiac freak here. XD Now, I don't mean to brag, but I know *a lot* about zodiac signs ;3

I'm an Aquarius, which means here..

Independent, quick-witted (not me..), playful, romantic (whoo!), and rebellious.

Bad things about Aquarius is that they may be..

Overly stubborn, and overly jealous for no good reason. XD;

Aquarius are often intelligent individuals, and may be quite social, they are also very creative and every Water Bearer has an inner child inside of them. But they may also be rebellious, and can be quite quick to jealousy. But they make loyal friends, plus, they accept everybody. Their motto is "My home is your home", and if you are ever in need, an Aquarian's home is a good door to knock on.

~*Aquarius makes excellent friends with..
Libra
Gemini
Leo
Aries

~*Aquarius may have a little trouble with..
Pisces
Virgo
Capricorn (oh darn.. ;__; )
Cancer

~*Aquarius has the MASCULINE force YANG. XD

I'm also a snake :3 Oooh~ A water bearer snake. XD Actually, I'm a wood snake. XP

Wanna know more about your sign? Just say so, I'm da masta foos.

*dies*

deathbyalice
November 19th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Greek: Leo
Chinese: Tiger

dark_croconaw
November 19th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Im a scorpio, my birthday's tomorrow.

Greed
November 19th, 2004, 04:54 PM
^_^ Happy birthday to you then.

Scorpios are often atractive, popular, and may also be spunky. They are also quite stubborn, but you always treat your loved ones with all the respect they deserve. Scorpios make true friends.

*dies*

deathbyalice
November 19th, 2004, 04:57 PM

*steps in front of everyone* Back away everyone! :D I'm the zodiac freak here. XD Now, I don't mean to brag, but I know *a lot* about zodiac signs ;3

Independent, quick-witted (not me..), playful, romantic (whoo!), and rebellious.

Aquarius are often intelligent individuals, and may be quite social, they are also very creative and every Water Bearer has an inner child inside of them. But they may also be rebellious, and can be quite quick to jealousy. But they make loyal friends, plus, they accept everybody. Their motto is "My home is your home", and if you are ever in need, an Aquarian's home is a good door to knock on.

Libra
Gemini
Leo
Aries

Pisces
Virgo
Cancer

I'm also a snake :3 Oooh~ A water bearer snake. XD Actually, I'm a wood snake. XP

*dies*

Hey, I'm a Leo and my bf is a Pisces. How compatable are we?

Miyu-chan
November 19th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22 That's me. =] I was born on December 15th. n_n And I can't spell my own sign... xD Sagittarius is only my sun sign though. I forgot my moon sign. x.x;

Sawyer
November 19th, 2004, 09:02 PM
hmm... i'm a Taurus... looks like that one's pretty uncommon XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
November 19th, 2004, 09:20 PM
I'm a Scorpio. Love it. Endulge in it. HAHA. Scorpios are cooler than you and don't forget it.

Greed
November 20th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Hey, I'm a Leo and my bf is a Pisces. How compatable are we?
Pisces are very romantic, and Leos are very love-driven. You both crave romance, and may be faithful to eachother. Leos can be a bit pushy, while Pisces may be too sensitive for Leo's fierceness, but in love, you both are compatible.

*dies*

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 20th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I'm a Sagittarius.I don't know what it means,can some one tell me??

Greed
November 20th, 2004, 05:31 PM
I'd be most glad to tell you.

Sagittarius is a fire sign, which means you are a bit impacient, but you're active. They represent the archer, who are freedom lovers and despise being tied down. You can get along with Aquarians, Libras, Gemini, Leo, and Aries.

*dies*

chloe5685
November 20th, 2004, 05:32 PM
i am Aries what dose that mean???

Greed
November 22nd, 2004, 03:53 PM
Aries are intense, active, confident, and very straight-forward. You may be a bit aggressive sometimes, but you are always willing to try new things. When it comes to love, you never accept "no" for an answer, and when you get your true love, you can be very passionate. Aries are very impacient and tend to get angry quickly.

Aries get along with..
Leo
Saggittarius
Aquarius
Gemini (Abby and Sawah!) ^___^

Aries may have trouble with..
Cancer
Pisces
Taurus

Now I hafta go. There's a tornado warning in my hometown, and there's a huge butt storm coming and I don't want it to fry my computer. O_o

*gets struck by thunderbolt and dies*

chloe5685
November 22nd, 2004, 03:56 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubberbandman
November 22nd, 2004, 04:47 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!
no SPAMing!(worst than me! XD) Im a libra,whats its characteristics!?!

.Socks
November 23rd, 2004, 01:05 PM
I'm a leo! Do my bio! XDhttp://jupiter.walagata.com/w/digiham/HamsterRequests/8265595.gif

Kelsey
November 23rd, 2004, 02:14 PM
Ooooooooh, I am a Scorpio!! ^0^ Even though bugs creep me out, Scorpions aren't so bad. I just don't like Scorpio's bio, but I won't discuss it here seeing as there are children aboard. ^^;;;;;

~Kelsey

Shana
November 23rd, 2004, 02:51 PM
I am a Taurus. I don't really look anything up about it, though. XD

rabbitsdying2
November 23rd, 2004, 04:19 PM
Now I hafta go. There's a tornado warning in my hometown, and there's a huge butt storm coming and I don't want it to fry my computer. O_o

*gets struck by thunderbolt and dies*[/color][/QUOTE]

Hey I saw you online last night. I was about to bug you, but then I saw the lightening out the window and this huge thunder followed, shaking my home so hard, my cats began to freak out. I thought the second floor was going to crumble. I got off my computer right after that and searched for candles and lighters.

Anyway, I'm a Leo on the cusp of Cancer... making me a hot-tempered, emotional nutcase. Hoorah!

mew42003
November 23rd, 2004, 05:20 PM
I'm Cancer.What are cancer's like?And what are they compatible with?

bepe
November 23rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
im a virgo a angel kind of person

Greed
November 25th, 2004, 06:59 PM
My my so many people asking for forecasts. I'm sorry but I can't do them for the moment, but I'll be back! >D XD; But anyways, thanks to whoever gave me the reputation for my explanations on signs. XD Thanks a lot.

*dies*

EDIT: I'M BAAAAAACK

Im a libra,whats its characteristics!?!
Ah, you're my favorite sign XD

Libras are artistic, sociable, and love harmony. They believe in cooperation with everyone. They are veyr friendly to everyone, and for this they are often missunderstood. They are passionate, and very clever in school. One of their downfalls is that they are very self-conscious. They have a need to be loved by everyone, and a rude comment towards them hurts them very bad. They are often gifted in art, and have a sense of beauty always. They tend to completely devote themselves to a partner, but the downfall of this is that they may trust their partners too much. But this makes them a faithful and always loving partner. (gotta get me a libra XD)
Celebrity Libras..
Gwen Stefani
Eminem (BOO YA!)
Kate Winslet
Usher
Avril Lavigne

Opposite: Aries

Compatible with:
Aquarius (Me!!! :D)
Gemini
Leo
Sagittarius

]I'm a Leo! Do my bio! XD

Ooooh, Leo :D Its one of my favorite signs too XD

Leos are the the most confident, and fiery people in the whole zodiac. They have a need to lead, and often stand by their beliefs. They may be arrogant at times, but they are very loyal to their friends. They are also known to be quite attractive. They also have a sensitive side, which they hide by putting up a roaring exterior.

Opposite: Aquarius (me XD)

Compatible with:
Aries
Sagittarius
Aquarius
Gemini
Libra

I'm Cancer.What are cancer's like?And what are they compatible with?
Cancer: Cancers are moody, sensitive, spiritual, and motherly. They don't open up to people much, but they are very good people to come to advice for. One of their downfalls is that they may become gruesome enemies. Fourtunately, this rarely happens. You'll have to anger them firt. One of the quickest way to make enemies with a Cancer is to attack their loved ones. Cancers don't let anyone hurt them, and will do anything to defend them.

Opposite: Capricorn

Compatible with:
Pisces
Scorpio
Virgo
Taurus

Phew! :D That was a loooot of work. XD;

*dies AGAIN*

EmeraldSky
November 25th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I'm a Virgo, what are Virgos like?

IceKitten
November 26th, 2004, 03:40 AM
My start sign is Cancer http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/rs_pokemon_shiny/327.png

I was born on June the 26th at 4:30 am XD

Greed
November 26th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Virgos are practical, and very down-to-earth. Fantasizing isn't their thing, and they prefer reality instead. They are perfectionists and tend to critisize almost everything on everybody. Although they can't stand critizism themselves.

Celebrity Virgos:
Keanue Reeves (Neo from The Matrix)
Beyonce
Cameron Diaz (Princess Fiona)
Rupert Grint (Ron from Harry Potter)

Compatible with:
Taurus
Capricorn
Scorpio
Cancer

Badly compatible with:
Pisces
Aries
Leo
Sagittarius

There you go. :3

*dies*

.Socks
November 26th, 2004, 05:47 PM
so THAT'S why those ppl are stalking me...... O.O THEY THINK I'M ATTRACTIVE?!? OMG!!!! Well, i do like my reflection ;) .... wait, wait! THAT'S NOT THA POINT!! xD

Greed
November 27th, 2004, 05:17 PM
And did I forgot to mention Leos are very confident about themselves, and loove to see themselves? :3

That's why Leos are one of my favorites, they don't critisize themselves and tend to reach their goals quicker than any other sign. ^_^

*dies*

Spectrum
November 27th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I was born on the cusp. So, I'm both a Gemini and Cancer.

Greed
November 28th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Hey I saw you online last night. I was about to bug you, but then I saw the lightening out the window and this huge thunder followed, shaking my home so hard, my cats began to freak out. I thought the second floor was going to crumble. I got off my computer right after that and searched for candles and lighters.

O_o; It was pretty rough here. The wind was too strong it blew off my uncle's fence down. XD Poor dude, today I went to his house and he was still fixing it. LMAO.

*dies*

Undertaker the Deadman
November 28th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Cancer - June 22 - July 22

I'm a Cancer. I was born June 28, 1991.

Virtual Headache
December 11th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I am Sagittarius.........

ryan
December 11th, 2004, 03:46 PM
i'm gemini, that's about all i know about my sign, other than it's not comatable with virgo... (eerie cuz my virgo x-girlfriend and i weren't very compatable...)

Kylie-chan
December 11th, 2004, 03:55 PM
^_^ Happy birthday to you then.

Scorpios are often atractive, popular, and may also be spunky. They are also quite stubborn, but you always treat your loved ones with all the respect they deserve. Scorpios make true friends.

*dies*
*giggles* I'm a Scorpio! Woot for the scorpions! [directed evilly at Dark Magician =P how dare he insult my star sign?] Hmm... attractive? Possibly XD Popular? Well everyone follows me around but sometimes just to mob me... o.O Spunky? Well something's true. Stubborn? Definitely. Well my brother isn't a loved one then XD because he doesn't get any respect. Hold on he doesn't deserve any. XD j/k j/k True friends? What say ye people of PC?

Greed
December 11th, 2004, 04:02 PM
This thread has been dead for some time, zappsan ^^; Its best not to revive dead threads >> We don't want no mod on your back XD;

You're lucky, Dark Pikachu, of all the water signs, I like best Scorpio. XD Unlike its partners Cancer and Pisces, Scorpios aren't people who cry when tragedy strikes. Scorpios can be pacient mostly, but ruthless enemies. Best not to piss off a Scorp. XD

*dies*

ryan
December 11th, 2004, 04:50 PM
whoa, i didn't even realize this was an ancient thread when i posted on it. sorry about that...

goth_espeon3
December 11th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Okay, this thread is totally old but if it matters, I'm a Capricorn. I am like one of the what is it, two capricorns in here? That would be .::Suicune::. and ReploidZero798, so I'M SPECIAL!!! And yes, I did check all of the replies *slaps head for saying that*
Sawrah

Greed
December 11th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Reply to rsgh5

Oh no, not you, dear. It only applies to the person who revived the thread, not the peeps who posted on it. ^^

Anyways, as for Capricorns.

Capricorns are hard-working individuals, you tend to be very intelligent and have excellent common sense. Yet, Capricorns can be very severe at times.

*dies*

goth_espeon3
December 11th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Okay, not that i'm stupid, but could you remind me what "severe" means in this situation?

Kylie-chan
December 11th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Ooooooooh, I am a Scorpio!! ^0^ Even though bugs creep me out, Scorpions aren't so bad. I just don't like Scorpio's bio, but I won't discuss it here seeing as there are children aboard. ^^;;;;;

~Kelsey
I only like scorpions for being "star-sign-iotic!"

Carlito-san
December 11th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Im a Aries.What are they compatible with?

Vincent Valentine
December 11th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I'm a rabie infested taco eating duck! lolz
Anyways, I'm a Capricorn! YAY GOATS!!!!

Scyther5
December 11th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Sagittarius. Barely, born on the day of the cut. (November 23)

Anacortes
December 11th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Me Aries...Im good with every kind..dont believe in love matches. Just believe in where they came from. (Ya I know its dumb but..I've gone nuts)

Skarmory469
December 12th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Gemini. And I don't have a brother or sister. Pity me -_-;;

IceKitten
December 13th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Sometimes I wish I didn't have a brother or sister =/

Greed
December 14th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Okay, not that i'm stupid, but could you remind me what "severe" means in this situation?
Severe means harsh. Oo; I'll just give you the dictionary definition..

1. Unsparing, harsh, or strict, as in treatment of others.

But that only happens when provoked I guess >>

Aries compatible with:
Leo
Aquarius
Sagittarius
Gemini

*dies*

EDIT: Is it just me, or are most of the polls here closed cus some jerk named Lance keeps reviving them >_o;

IceKitten
December 14th, 2004, 07:06 AM
LOL star signs are like egg groups for Pokmon http://67.18.37.17/1570/93/emo/bounce.gif

''Compatible with'' >.>

Cassie-chan
December 14th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Sagittarius. My B-day's coming up! ^^

mvtm
December 14th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Aquarius for me

Born February 17th

Greed
December 16th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Aquarius? Well, I'm an aquarius too. XD Except mvtm's a straight aquarius and I'm a gay aquarius. How cool is dat?? XD

BTW, happy birthday girlgenius :3

*dies*

The Fallen
December 16th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Im a virgo lol.I'll have to look that up,i never really thought about my sign.

mew42003
December 29th, 2004, 08:58 AM

Libra
Gemini
Leo
Aries

Pisces
Virgo
Cancer

*dies*Well since our zodiacs don't get along,Lets be Rivals.XD!

Star6
December 29th, 2004, 09:15 AM
I am a pisces becuase I am born march 9th but under the chinese zodiac i am a horse.

pichugirl
December 29th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Aries March 21 baby! Woohoo! ahh I'm a romantic type! I'm energetic the life of the party!

Kura
December 29th, 2004, 04:40 PM
:3 kura's a scorpio!! yarr! o3o.. born on october 29th!! >3 pheer me!

Lil' Schu
December 30th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Meh, this thread is ancient, oh well. XD. I'm Cancer, the crab! I'm on the first day of it ^^. I dunno the qualities though. Tell me someone XD

Greed
December 30th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Cancer cancer cancer.. let's see what's with cancer.

Cancer are often reserved and don't open up to people until they gain their trust. But once their trust is gained, they have a true friend for life. Cancers make excellent and loyal friends, they don't stick up much for themselves but they stick up for their friends. Cancers make good parents, and faithful partners. They do make severe enemies if they are meddled with.

Well since our zodiacs don't get along,Lets be Rivals.XD!
XD But my moon sign is Taurus! That makes me get along pretty well with peeps that normally don't get along with me XD

*dies*

Lil' Schu
January 1st, 2005, 10:39 AM
That doesn't sound like me, except for that fact that 'they make severe enimies if meddled with.' Now, THAT'S me. XD!

coachwhipneoship
January 1st, 2005, 06:09 PM
I'm a Cancer too and that TOOOOTALLY described me!! Maybe your rising or moon sign or Chinese sign or something is very different than Cancer and that's why it doesn't much match you.

KoBRe LaiR
January 3rd, 2005, 09:12 AM
Borned October 2nd so Im a Libra, I gues. :D

mew42003
January 15th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Cancer cancer cancer.. let's see what's with cancer.

Cancer are often reserved and don't open up to people until they gain their trust. But once their trust is gained, they have a true friend for life. Cancers make excellent and loyal friends, they don't stick up much for themselves but they stick up for their friends. Cancers make good parents, and faithful partners. They do make severe enemies if they are meddled with.

XD But my moon sign is Taurus! That makes me get along pretty well with peeps that normally don't get along with me XD

*dies*
Let's be rivals anyways.

Usagii
January 15th, 2005, 09:52 AM
I don`t know what sign I am... I`m not joking.

B-Baller
January 15th, 2005, 12:46 PM
September 14 equals Virgo. Man, a weird sing for a boy.....I think.

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 01:18 PM
*feels like he's posted in here before* Anyways...Greek/Roman sign is Capricorn, and Chinese is Snake of Wind ^^; And yeah...Virgo is weird for a boy >>;

Frostbite
January 16th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Me, i'm an Aquarius "The water carrier" of something like that. Pretty much suits my avatar if I do say so myself! XD

Breakout
January 16th, 2005, 06:45 AM
My sign is Scorpio as I was born in early November.

Greed
January 16th, 2005, 04:57 PM
*feels like he's posted in here before* Anyways...Greek/Roman sign is Capricorn, and Chinese is Snake of Wind ^^; And yeah...Virgo is weird for a boy >>;

My family's roaming with capricorns. XD

I'm the Snake of Wood. ;_; I wanted to be Wind. ;; I like wind better. >>;

Wind Snakes are more freedom loving, and they are quite the opposite of the Wood snake. Since Wood snakes tend to be practical.

*dies*

KLS
January 16th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Scorpio!!
XD, scorpios rock, peace to my scorpio brothers.

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"Leo is symbolized by the Lion. You're stubborn yet impulsive. You're also showy, dramatic and sometimes vain. You have a sunny demeanor and love to be the center of your loved ones' adoration. You'd make a great actor; in fact, many actors are born under a Leo Sun."

I bet you can't guess what I am! XD

protoman
January 16th, 2005, 05:35 PM
me a Aries! me born on march 22! me born two days befor that me would be a Pisces

Greed
January 16th, 2005, 05:48 PM
I'll guess, Daisuke. Are you a Leo? XP

*dies*

Sassydoll76
January 18th, 2005, 04:40 AM
My B-Day is December 7 so i am a Sagittarius ^^

angel
February 1st, 2005, 06:46 AM
My sign is a Taurus. My b-day is on the 1st of may.

IceKitten
February 1st, 2005, 06:47 AM
I'm cancer o.o

Alpham-A-Epsilons
April 21st, 2005, 05:23 PM
Im SCORPIO Yes i love scorpions i think my element is water

Ryoutarou
April 21st, 2005, 05:56 PM
Please don't revive threads older then a month.*locked*