PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Fox's Quick Pokemon Trades

Mr.Fox
April 14th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Im looking to complete my Pokedex and Im in need of some final pokemon...

Im looking for...
Pokemon...
Items...
Light Ball, - Major Want!
Magmarizer, - Want...
Electrizer, - Would Like...

Major Wants...
Mew,
Shaymin,

Pokemon that I wouldn't mind, and would listen to offers about...
Celebi,
Deoxys,
Mewtwo,
Manaphy,
Darkrai,
Jirachi,
Lugia,
Ho-Oh,
Three Legendary Dogs,

Im offering...
All Starters from All Regions, All Fossils,
Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas, Heatran
Phione, Munchlax, Growlithe, Tangela, Teddiursa, Gligar,
Ekans, Weedle, Caterpie, Magby, Elekid, Shuckle etc...

anything else on demand, just ask and I'll see what I can do! Have alot of Pokemon from all regions so chances are I have what you desire!

Note: Not too fused about the whole Shiny business, but willing to negotiate!

Recommendations:
SkyKnight - very friendly, helpful, genuine trader! Very nice person, MOST Recommended! Legend!
Pika-Boo - very friendly, honest, courteous trainer - willing to negotiate and has a wide range of pokemon to offer! Legend.
Dr.Fil-ipino - very friendly, honest, genuine trader. Has a variety of pokemon to offer and is strongly recommended! Another Legend!
Poke-Master - very helpful, honest trader with a great selection of pokemon on offer!
Tcreavis - very good trader, convenient and respectful!
Renze1992 - very kind, helpful trader who sticks to his deals! Much appreciative!

toolfreak32
April 14th, 2010, 11:20 AM
i can give u a caterpie for a munchlax haha

Mr.Fox
April 14th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Sounds like we have a deal :), how quickly can you get it and when will you be ready to trade...??

toolfreak32
April 14th, 2010, 11:24 AM
i have it now i can meet u there asap whats ur fc?

Mr.Fox
April 14th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the trade, nice doing business :)

toolfreak32
April 14th, 2010, 01:13 PM
no problem dude! if u ever find something interesting just pm me lol keep me in mind

lol np dude just keep me in mind if u have anything interesting

Pika-Boo
April 14th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Cheers for everything Mr. Fox! Hope people take note of what an honest trader you are!

Mr.Fox
April 14th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Ahh Nahh Thankyuu!!, yuu reallyy helped, and twas good to strike interesting deals with yuu :), all the best and I'll hear from yuu soon "Pika-Boo" (:

toolfreak32
April 14th, 2010, 01:20 PM
lol no problem i love helping people out! i just ish people would trade with me ahah no one goes on my thread

Pika-Boo
April 14th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I'm sure people will start taking note! Already evolved that squirtle into wartortle! lol

Aaron40
April 14th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Do you have any shiny pokemon

toolfreak32
i hope so haha helping people is one of my passions as i said before lol

Mr.Fox
LOL ahahaa sign of a good trainer :P, congrats! and thanks I hope people take note too (:

Do you have any shiny pokemon

Sorry Im afraid I don't :/

15ares
April 14th, 2010, 01:25 PM
do u have a shiny raquaza, or a normal UT adamant one? I have a lvl 73 mewtwo from leaf green i can trade for one =P

Mr.Fox
April 14th, 2010, 01:27 PM
do u have a shiny raquaza, or a normal UT adamant one? I have a lvl 73 mewtwo from leaf green i can trade for one =P

Ahh Sorry Mate, I don't :/, just a normal Rayquaza, is that not good enough to trade for the Mewtwo...?? or does it have to be Shiny, 'cos Im afriad its all I have to offer...

toolfreak32
April 14th, 2010, 01:29 PM
hahha sweet thnx guys!

and fox i think i can get u a shuckle real quick as well

jerkyjoe
I have a lvl 20 Shuckle. Trade for: Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas, Heatran, Phione, or Munchlax?

Aaron40
ok that's alright thanks anyway

Mr.Fox
April 14th, 2010, 01:32 PM
I have a lvl 20 Shuckle. Trade for: Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas, Heatran, Phione, or Munchlax?

I'll trade it for a Munchlax if yuu like (:, I have it ready so let me know if and when yuu wanna trade!

15ares
April 14th, 2010, 01:43 PM
srry i was afk, but the rayquaza, are they untrained?, if so, do any of them have adamant, brave, lonely, naughty, mild, modest,quiet, or rash natures? (those are the attack and special attack natures)

Mr.Fox
April 14th, 2010, 01:49 PM
srry i was afk, but the rayquaza, are they untrained?, if so, do any of them have adamant, brave, lonely, naughty, mild, modest,quiet, or rash natures? (those are the attack and special attack natures)

I have two Rayquaza's both Level 70, and haven't been trained BUT have been traded from my Ruby/Sapphire onto my Diamond.

The natures are as follows; Careful, Relaxed, (respectively - for each one)

Is this any good...?? :/

15ares
April 14th, 2010, 01:55 PM
nah, those natures dont benefit, what im trying to do is get a rayquaza with a good nature and ev train it for wifi battles... srry but if the nature doesnt benefit the stat im looking for, then the stat wont gain as much points

toolfreak32
April 14th, 2010, 01:58 PM
hey i have a shiny lvl 100 deoxys that i might be able to trade depending on what ur willing to give me

Mr.Fox
April 14th, 2010, 02:03 PM
nah, those natures dont benefit, what im trying to do is get a rayquaza with a good nature and ev train it for wifi battles... srry but if the nature doesnt benefit the stat im looking for, then the stat wont gain as much points

Ahh no problem mate, sorry I couldn't help yuu out! :¬/

hey i have a shiny lvl 100 deoxys that i might be able to trade depending on what ur willing to give me

If thats directed at me, Im interested but dont have much to trade, look at my "Offering" list to aid yuu. Id preferably like a non-shiny one but Im still interested!

toolfreak32
April 14th, 2010, 02:08 PM
how about one of the rayquazas and a teddiursa?

Dr.Fil-ipino
April 14th, 2010, 07:41 PM
I can give an Elekid and Magmar for some starters.
Just pm me or leave a message. Thanks for your time! :)

SkyKnight
April 14th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Do you have a manaphy? I could give you my entei ^_^

Mr.Fox
April 15th, 2010, 02:35 AM
Sorry I do but only one Manaphy so don't reallyy wanna trade it, what else would yuu want for Entei...??

Liekomgz
April 15th, 2010, 02:39 AM
I'll trade you my Magby for your Squirtle?

Mr.Fox
April 15th, 2010, 02:43 AM
Okayy thats cool, when would yuu be able to trade...?? soon the better reallyy :)

Liekomgz
April 15th, 2010, 02:47 AM
I can meet up with you now :)
My Friendcode: 2665 4744 2486

Mr.Fox
April 15th, 2010, 02:50 AM
I can meet up with you now :)
My Friendcode: 2665 4744 2486

Okayy, I just need time to prepare the Squirtle so I'll be there in like 5 mins - I can PM you when im ready :)

My FC is: 1161 5977 2606

Liekomgz
April 15th, 2010, 02:54 AM
Okay, sounds good :)
See you soon.

Mr.Fox
April 15th, 2010, 03:07 AM
Okay, sounds good :)
See you soon.

Nice trading with yuu! :)

Liekomgz
April 15th, 2010, 03:11 AM
Nice trading with yuu! :)

You too :)
I'll check once in awhile to see if you need anything else I have :)

Mr.Fox
April 15th, 2010, 05:58 AM
Another successful trade with "Dr.Fil-ipino" who I strongly recommend!, my wanted list is gradually declining but still a few more pokemon on the wish list left, mainly that of LEGENDS! Keep the offers coming people! :)

Junior.
April 15th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Hey mate, heard your a great trader, I think I might have some legends I could trade with you. I'll PM you or contact via this thread any further details, your new companion, Junior.

HunterX101
April 15th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Ill give you a Zapdos for a Rayquaza Depending on the Nature of it..PM me with the Details...

Mr.Fox
April 15th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Okayy, thankyuu, hope we can strike a deal! :)

Poké-Master
April 15th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I have like 99% of all pokemon I can actually gurantee if you need anything I shall have it just ask me :D I need a few aswel so happy to trade ;)

Mr.Fox
April 15th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Ahh cool thankyuu, if my deals for Gligar and Pineco breakdown I'll let yuu know :), what bout the legends I desire, could yuu offer me any of them...??

Poké-Master
April 15th, 2010, 01:28 PM
I can offer you a zapdos, articuno, moltres and a mewtwo for now? My others are on my pearl which I dont get back until saturday :D But what would you offer for them? :D

sandstone
April 15th, 2010, 01:31 PM
ive got a gligar. im looking for

feebas
beldum
bagon
or any of there evolve forms

any nature, gender, or level. i want them for breeding

also im reday to trade immediately

Mr.Fox
April 15th, 2010, 01:36 PM
I can offer you a zapdos, articuno, moltres and a mewtwo for now? My others are on my pearl which I dont get back until saturday :D But what would you offer for them? :D

Ahh cool, that sounds good... err I dunno check out my offering list :D, is there anything yuu want in particular for those 4...??

ive got a gligar. im looking for

feebas
beldum
bagon
or any of there evolve forms

any nature, gender, or level. i want them for breeding

also im reday to trade immediately

Cool that sounds good, Im afraid Im currently involved in a Gligar deal but if it breaks down I'll get straight back to yuu, sorry :/ all the best!

Poké-Master
April 15th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Errr Rayquaza What do you want for it and what level/ nature is it? :D

sandstone
April 15th, 2010, 01:40 PM
no problemo. anything ur still looking for? i might have it

Mr.Fox
April 15th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Errr Rayquaza What do you want for it and what level/ nature is it? :D

I have two Rayquaza one Careful, the other Relaxed natures and both Lvl 70... would yuu trade one for the Mewtwo...??

What about the birds, what else would yuu like...??

no problemo. anything ur still looking for? i might have it

Thanks for the interest and help :), err just a few legends like Shaymin and Deoxys (look at my wants list for more details) but yehh just legends reallyy :/

Poké-Master
April 15th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Ok your relaxed lvl 70 rayquaza for my dunno lvl 70 mewtwo? Whats your friend code i'll give you mine in a minute just get my ds lol :D

I have like literally 99% of all pokemon so if anybody needs anything please ask i can gurantee i will have the pokemon you desire just go to my treading thread :D http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=215142

Mr.Fox
April 15th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Yehh Okayy Ill trade the Mewtwo for the Rayquaza! :), FC is 1161 5977 2606

Poké-Master
April 15th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Cheers Pal and your welcome I have another level 100 lol :D Sorry about the wait mate I had to set up my wireless cause I'm not at my house :D I hope to trade again :D

SkyKnight
April 15th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Do you have a shiny male eevee? If not, then do you have a latias? If you don't have either then just let me know by vm XD and I'll think of something

tjc2121
April 15th, 2010, 03:29 PM
If you'd like I could trade you a gligar or an adamant larvitar for an elekid or an eevee

Caeniix25
April 15th, 2010, 03:31 PM
I'd love to trade you a lvl 100 Deoxys for a Jirachi without a nickname. ^^

Lavablop98
April 15th, 2010, 08:35 PM
I can give you a Wishmkr Jirachi if you want... for the Rayquaza?
If so, then my FC's in my sig....

Mr.Fox
April 16th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Cheers Pal and your welcome I have another level 100 lol :D Sorry about the wait mate I had to set up my wireless cause I'm not at my house :D I hope to trade again :D

Ahahaa thankyuu!!, Woooahhh!! :D nicee, lol no probs bout the wait i was just in a bit of a rush but it's cool :), indeed, speak soon matee :)

I can give you a Wishmkr Jirachi if you want... for the Rayquaza?
If so, then my FC's in my sig....

Sorry, but i have one alreadyy :/, what else have yuu to offer...??

If you'd like I could trade you a gligar or an adamant larvitar for an elekid or an eevee

Sorry, Im already getting a gligar :/, do yuu have any legendaries to trade...??

I'd love to trade you a lvl 100 Deoxys for a Jirachi without a nickname. ^^

Ahh thats a good offer, but I only have one Jirachi and its level 5 and has been given a nickname :/, so Im afraid I can help yuu out there...is there anything else yuu want from my list...??

Junior.
April 16th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Hows the pokemon hunting going? Glad to hear you made some great trades, I'll message you to see how well its all going!!, I have a good offer for you to listen to XD

Spirit Albarn♫
April 16th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Hey Could I Have That Level 5 Jiriachi For A Shiny Gyarados (Nicknamed Guren)

Mr.Fox
April 16th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Hey Could I Have That Level 5 Jiriachi For A Shiny Gyarados (Nicknamed Guren)

Thats a reasonable offer tbf, but im not reallyy looking to trade my Jirachi, sorry :/

Pika-Boo
April 16th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Mr. F - Would you be willing to trade a highish level psychic pokemon around level 35 upwards for the red gyarados?

Mr.Fox
April 16th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Mr. F - Would you be willing to trade a highish level psychic pokemon around level 35 upwards for the red gyarados?

Im afraid I don't own a Red Gyarados :/ yuu must be understood my friend ahah sorry, the person who commented above may be able to help yuu :)

Pika-Boo
April 16th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Oh no sorry! I mean i'll trade you MY gyarados thats red for a psychic pokemon! sorry! lol

Mr.Fox
April 16th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Oh no sorry! I mean i'll trade you MY gyarados thats red for a psychic pokemon! sorry! lol

ahh LOL okayy, yehh that sounds good, what pokemon do yuu want in return for the Red Gyrados of yours...?? Anything in particular...??

Pika-Boo
April 16th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Possibly decent psychic pokemon? Lvl 30+? Anything like that you've got?

Mr.Fox
April 16th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Err I'll take a look, I can get yuu stuff like Medicham, Bronzong err im not really sure what your looking for... any of them do...??

Pika-Boo
April 16th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Hmmm - Just received a kadabra off someone - How about a decent Ice pokemon? Like Dewgong or something like that?

Tcreavis
April 16th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Hey I have a Lapras, do you need that?

Mr.Fox
April 16th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Hmmm - Just received a kadabra off someone - How about a decent Ice pokemon? Like Dewgong or something like that?

Yehh I got a Level 42 Seel I can trade with yuu right now if your still on for it...?? :)

quackers
April 16th, 2010, 01:59 PM
You got an electivire / electabuzz you're willing to trade? I've got a zapdos waiting, pm me.

Junior.
April 17th, 2010, 02:58 AM
Come on guys this dude still needs some legends and from past experience he is a great trader with great deals! I've also noted you require a few items as well Mr.F - I'll see what I can do and try help get them to you! XD

Mr.Fox
April 17th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Ahh Thankyuu Junior. yuu have been very complimentary in your approach and I hope we can strike up a deal too :) speak soon!!

SkyKnight
April 17th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Do you still want the entei? ^_^

Mr.Fox
April 17th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Do you still want the entei? ^_^

Nahh I've got one now thanks, i've updated my wants list :), Thanks for showing great interest and concern though, much appreciated!! :)

SkyKnight
April 17th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Sure, no problem! ^_^ Do you still need a pineco? I can trade you it for a good eevee =D

Renze1992
April 17th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Hey Mr.Fox, I can give you a magmarizer, zapdos, moltres and articuno. I want a treeko, torchic, leafeon, magnezone and err, latios please. :)

Mr.Fox
April 18th, 2010, 02:16 AM
Sure, no problem! ^_^ Do you still need a pineco? I can trade you it for a good eevee =D

Yes I need a Pineco badly!! :), cool ahahaa a good eevee...?? what do yuu mean in particular...?? XD

Hey Mr.Fox, I can give you a magmarizer, zapdos, moltres and articuno. I want a treeko, torchic, leafeon, magnezone and err, latios please. :)

Ahahaa cool, glad to see yuu are interested :), Okayy I would like them actuallyy... Im currently in negotiations for Zapdos and Moltres with someone else and have managed to receive an Articuno but I would mind one of each for my brother actually :D

The only problem is that I can't reallyy get yuu a Latios...don't have any left over that im willing to trade... :/ sorry

Would yuu still be on for trading some of the others...?? Get back to me :)

Renze1992
April 18th, 2010, 02:59 AM
Yes I need a Pineco badly!! :), cool ahahaa a good eevee...?? what do yuu mean in particular...?? XD

Ahahaa cool, glad to see yuu are interested :), Okayy I would like them actuallyy... Im currently in negotiations for Zapdos and Moltres with someone else and have managed to receive an Articuno but I would mind one of each for my brother actually :D The only problem is that I can't reallyy get yuu a Latios...don't have any left over that im willing to trade... :/ sorry Would yuu still be on for trading some of the others...?? Get back to me :)

ohhh. It's cool. :) i'll change latios to manaphy or groudon. Is that okay?

Mr.Fox
April 18th, 2010, 07:14 AM
ohhh. It's cool. :) i'll change latios to manaphy or groudon. Is that okay?

Ahh Im afraid I cant offer yuu any of them either :/

What about Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres (Magmarizer being held)
For a Treecko, Torchic, and Leafeon (holding a Master Ball)

I'll throw in the Master Ball to make it fair :), how does that sound...??

Katarn
April 18th, 2010, 08:20 AM
I have a Magmarizer, do you have a Adamant / Jolly Gible?

Mr.Fox
April 18th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I have a Magmarizer, do you have a Adamant / Jolly Gible?

Hmm Im afraid I only have one with a Rash nature, will that do...?? If not dont worry, I have a number of Magmarizer bids currently being negotiated... thanks for the interested though :)

Future Arceus
April 18th, 2010, 02:47 PM
I'll give you all your wants for free if you want.

Mr.Fox
April 18th, 2010, 02:49 PM
I'll give you all your wants for free if you want.

Really would yuu do that XD, and how comes...?? :D

Future Arceus
April 18th, 2010, 02:57 PM
You want em and I've got them. Simple. They aren't hacked. I don't know about deoxys though...

Mr.Fox
April 18th, 2010, 03:01 PM
You want em and I've got them. Simple. They aren't hacked. I don't know about deoxys though...

Ahh cool, I love your policies dudee :), ahahaa err I reallyy need a Shaymin, Celebi, MEW, also (Arceus, Lugia and Ho-Oh, the list kinda needs updating and I've got a few deals for the birds happening atmm anyways...)

Do yuu think yuu could help me out then :) ...?? XD

Future Arceus
April 18th, 2010, 03:04 PM
I'll throw in an arceus if you want.

Mr.Fox
April 18th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Ahh awesome cheers mate, I have one trade pending atm, would yuu be willing to trade after this, It should only take a few minutes...If not we could do tomorrow :)

Future Arceus
April 18th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Just tell me when. My fc is 1419 5481 9216 and my name is paul.

Mr.Fox
April 18th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Just tell me when. My fc is 1419 5481 9216 and my name is paul.

Ahh Thanks for all your help but Im afraid It'll have to be tomorrow sometime...I'll try and ctach yuu when your on!

My FC is 1161 5977 2606

Speak soon dudee!!

Future Arceus
April 18th, 2010, 03:18 PM
okay, Fine with me. Just pm me or something alright?

Mr.Fox
April 18th, 2010, 03:21 PM
okay, Fine with me. Just pm me or something alright?

Yehh thats fine I'll PM yuu dudee, thanks for all your help!!

SkyKnight
April 18th, 2010, 05:38 PM
By a good eevee I was going to ask: do you know its IVs? or does it have good stats? I can help you do an IV check so just pm me ^_^

iCeDrAgOn01
April 18th, 2010, 09:43 PM
I have a Magmarizer. What would you offer for it?

Renze1992
April 18th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Ahh Im afraid I cant offer yuu any of them either :/

What about Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres (Magmarizer being held)
For a Treecko, Torchic, and Leafeon (holding a Master Ball)

I'll throw in the Master Ball to make it fair :), how does that sound...??

Well, alright. They should be fine. :) What is your F.C.?? And when do you want to trade?

Mr.Fox
April 19th, 2010, 02:27 AM
I have a Magmarizer. What would you offer for it?

Ahh its cool, Im getting a couple now, but thanks for your interest! :)

Well, alright. They should be fine. :) What is your F.C.?? And when do you want to trade?

Ahh Good :), FC: 1161 5977 2606

I need to prepare them but I'll PM yuu when I can trade, which won't be long at all!
Thanks Again! :)

By a good eevee I was going to ask: do you know its IVs? or does it have good stats? I can help you do an IV check so just pm me ^_^

Okayy, I'll PM yuu with any details ahhaa :)

Future Arceus
April 19th, 2010, 04:47 AM
Hello again.
here are the pokes I'm giving you
Major Wants...
Mew,
Shaymin,

Celebi,
Mewtwo,
Jirachi,
Three Legendary birds,
AND arceus
I just gave away my darkri, manaphy, and I haven't gotten far enough in hg or ss otherwise I would have given you the other ones you wanted too.

Gubbs
April 19th, 2010, 10:00 AM
I can trade my pineco for a jolly chimchar

MartinJF
April 19th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Do you have a manaphy? I would love one..

Mr.Fox
April 19th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Do you have a manaphy? I would love one..

Im afraid I don't :/, not one that Im willing to trade :/ sorry

Junior.
April 20th, 2010, 07:26 AM
Hmmmm... trading helps sooth my bones ^_^, thanks XD

Mr.Fox
April 20th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Hmmmm... trading helps sooth my bones ^_^, thanks XD

Nice to know dudee ahaha ^_^ yuu do make me laugh, some of yours lines ;) :D ahaa

Junior.
April 21st, 2010, 03:20 AM
Nice to know dudee ahaha ^_^ yuu do make me laugh, some of yours lines ;) :D ahaa

ahaa XD thats very good indeed, thanks for helping me out on here and getting me to know the ins and outs of PC, as well as learning how to trade via WI-FI!, much appreciated! XD

Mr.Fox
April 21st, 2010, 11:12 AM
Im still looking to complete a few more trades though :) Im not finished yet!!

Junior.
April 26th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Heard your back up and running, great to hear dudee!! Get those last trades completed!! (:

HunterX101
April 26th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Could i get a Squirtle?
I dont care what nature or anything..

Mr.Fox
April 26th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Could i get a Squirtle?

Yehh I can do that do yuu have any good pokemon to trade...?? Or Items as well... I could do with another Magmarizer, Electrizer or Light Ball...??

Preferably wanting good pokemon though ^_^, get back to me! :)

HunterX101
April 26th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Could i get a Squirtle?
I can breed you a feebas?

Mr.Fox
April 26th, 2010, 11:59 AM
I can breed you a feebas?

mmmm anything else thats decent...?? Tbhh all i need is the few mentionned items and some legends... Can yuu do any of those...??

For Legends I'd be willing to swap more than one pokemon for it ^_^

HunterX101
April 26th, 2010, 12:04 PM
would you like a Rare candy?Fire/LEaf/THunder Stones?

Mr.Fox
April 26th, 2010, 12:05 PM
would you like a Rare candy?Fire/LEaf/THunder Stones?

Nahh sorryy, doesn't look like we're gonna strike a deal Im afraid :/

RazorClaw99
April 27th, 2010, 10:05 AM
do u have any shiny pokemon or event pokemon? PM me

SkyKnight
April 30th, 2010, 02:58 PM
bump XD now for some filler....おはよう。私の名前輪エライザです。どうぞよろしく。