PDA

View Full Version : Do you say random things?

April 14th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Well, do you?

Do you say things for no reason some times?

I say boom for no absolute reason

.-.

インフェルノの津波
April 14th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Oh yeah, I say -YEEEEESH!- for no reason.

That is why people think I'm crazy....

Also, 1,000 post! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! *partying*

Binary
April 14th, 2010, 11:43 AM
No, I don't say random things out of nowhere. Sometimes I let out a sigh randomly though. *sigh*

Galukxy
April 14th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Oh yeah, I say -YEEEEESH!- for no reason.

That is why people think I'm crazy....

Also, 1,000 post! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! *partying*

I bet your not as Random or as crazy as me though >:o

Oh, yes I do, I even have my friends call me random some times or my mum says that to me.

.EJ
April 14th, 2010, 12:05 PM
I can get pretty random too, mostly rambling about odd situations such as a bear that can drive BMW's and smoke cigars in his leisure time when he's not out rummaging for food or being all beary and whatnot.

=]

Captain Hobo.
April 14th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Yes I love doing that it is fun.

Eurydice
April 14th, 2010, 01:12 PM
ya i say random things all the time. mostly to see peoples reactions.

Timbjerr
April 14th, 2010, 03:02 PM
I have the tendency to have full comedic conversations with myself at random when I'm by myself. These usually culminate to one of my personas being shot by invisible bullets. I'm also prone to randomly letting out a villainous chuckle worthy of Ganondorf from time to time...

...I swear I'm not schizophrenic though. XD

DXrobots
April 14th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero! its ma catch phrase

tnguye3
April 14th, 2010, 04:11 PM
From time to time. Usually when I'm out with my friends I spit out random things (Usually comments that flatter people) at random people on the streets, like "You look beautiful today" or Sir, you are one chick Magnet.

Vampire://Krimm
April 14th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Nope, not at all~ XD Though my friend does it all the time. She also...randomly changes the subject of the conversation in middle of someone else talking and starts singing songs we listened to weeks ago xD

Mattysaurus
April 14th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Always. I also do random things.

Me and my friends like to go to Wal-Mart or something, and say hi to people on their phones.
When they don't reply, we yell at them for being rude. Just our randomness. ;3

Zeph.
April 14th, 2010, 04:58 PM
All the time :P I've earned a reputation for it too :D

I'll just say something random - but funny and true.

UncheckedSanity
April 14th, 2010, 05:29 PM
At school:

When someone gets in trouble i'll go "HAW-HAW" like that Nelson boy from "The Simpsons". xD It used to happen every once in a while in 3rd grade. But, it just became a habit afterwards. :X
And then i'll say random animals like "Kitties", "puppies", "okapis", and "flamingos".
... Or start singing "Never Gonna Give you Up". xD

General Bravo
April 14th, 2010, 05:45 PM
I do and say many random things. I have powers of causing awkward moments.

xPsychosocial
April 14th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Yes, some of the time I don't even realise I do it. They can usually be rants about something I'm doing or something I've heard someone say that doesn't make sense/angers me.
Other times I just say things to fish for reactions.

Kon~
April 15th, 2010, 08:17 AM
I describe things randomly. Such as the other day I told my friend that she walked like a flourescent kingfisher. Or that she has hair like the hair of a jaunty unicorn.
Just stuff like that. ~♪

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 15th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Yeah, I say things randomly all the time, though I try not to be so loud that others notice and think I'm crazy.

For some reason, I like to say the "fight" words that pop up on screen during the old 1960's Batman, such as "POW!", "BIFF!" and "KRASHHH!", at random times.

Dakota
April 15th, 2010, 01:41 PM
I say curses randomly a lot. I also tend to talk to myself sometimes. NO, I am not going crazy, thank you for asking. =3

Code
April 15th, 2010, 01:44 PM
When people are quiet, or nothing is happening, I just say "Moo!" Out of nowhere. I am currently known as the Cow. XD

Doppelgänger
April 17th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Yeah, I admit sometimes I do for fun xD

EmeraldSerenade
April 17th, 2010, 11:50 AM
of course i do. life would be so boring if i didnt ;3

MarstheCar
April 17th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Only if I'm alone. People give me weird glares if I'm talking random.

Eucliffe
April 17th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Well, other than my internet verbal tics ("Aye", "Ara/Araa", "Nya", to name a few), not really.

Strange how I use those tics for the internet but not irl, although I actually say "Aye-yai-yai", which is sort of close to just "Aye". I also say "Anno", which is the Japanese "Um" or "Er" or something; don't ask why I say it; I'm not a Japanese wannabe. Really ;_;

xxkaylabby
April 17th, 2010, 08:04 PM
every so often yes.
i go insane (:

MegaSlowBro.
April 17th, 2010, 08:09 PM
I do. I say "yeah..." and nod my head slowly sometimes XD My friends always shoot me a look like I'm crazy. I also chuckle randomly every now and then. It's because I'm always thinking of funny stuff in my head =P

.hack
April 17th, 2010, 08:15 PM
I love answering questions with something completely irrelevant it really seems to shock my friends.
e.g.
"How are you?"
"When."
=3

zappyspiker
April 18th, 2010, 11:38 AM
In a huge conversation when it suddenly goes quiet I usually gp

"AWKWARD SILENCE"

Then everyone either looks at me weirdly or laughs depending on who's with me

.Fenris
April 18th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Not really, but if we get a new kid in any of my classes and he likes to be a pain, I will say "HEY LOOK IT'S THE NEW GUY, SAY HI TO THE NEW GUY, CAUSE HE HAS NO LIFE AND NO FRIENDS!"

Or when we do a bit of a class joke which goes:
1/2 the class: RED ROBIN!
Other 1/2: Yummm!
Me: *In a timid voice* B-B-But I wanted to go to Sonic...

Cold Fusion
April 19th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Um yes, I do quite often actually epsically if it's too quiet. I'll say something really random then everyone I'm talking to will give me a what-the-heck look.

First thing I said to one of my friends one morning:
"Hey Chris,"
"Hiya"
"How are y-"
"I want a Pringle with melted cheese on it"
"What the heck? Annnyways, how are yo-"
"Seroiusly, I want Pringles with melted cheese"
"But that sounds sooo wierd!""

... and the conversation continues about pringles with melted cheese. I never told them how I was that morning. xp

Sweet Candace
April 19th, 2010, 11:45 AM
I sometimes say some random things. But, not all the time...