PDA

View Full Version : Dark Azelf is a Uxie!! Yeah, I said it.

インフェルノの津波
April 14th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Okay, this thread is not hate to homosexual people.

Basically, what names do you get called in school/real life/college? How do you react?

Me, someone called me a perv and I simply punched him in the stomach. And he cried. Yes, a 16-year-old guy cried from a gut punch children.

Sydian
April 14th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Can we please get a thread name change? That's offensive, whether you mean it or not. Anyway, I usually call people dumbutts or buttfarts because I like childish insults.

インフェルノの津波
April 14th, 2010, 06:45 PM
I'm using *** as an example of what things people can call you. Otherwise, I'll ask Pat to change it.

Yoshimi
April 14th, 2010, 06:47 PM
I thought you could change it within 5 minutes of creating the thread.

I call other people morons, but only because they are.
I get called a pervert, but only because I am D;

NarutoActor
April 14th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Yeah, you would use that title
In a nice terms: funny, and nice.
in mean terms: mexican, and retarted(even tho I am not mexican?!?!)

luf100
April 14th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Butthead is my favourite thing to call people.

As for me... my brother calls me grumpy a lot? XD That's about all, at least that I know of. Who knows what people say behind my back. :P

.Gamer
April 14th, 2010, 07:12 PM
I can't say my favorite insult on here because it is innapropriate, but I like to be creative. ;D

.Aero
April 14th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Most people are indifferent about more or like me. :/ At least I think. No one really has anything bad to call me behind my back. Other than that, my friends will jokingly call me names like stuff I probably shouldn't mention on a pokemon forum and I'd do the same stuff back.

Also, Dark Azelf tends to enjoy calling me fat. Even though I am not.

.Gamer
April 14th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Most people are indifferent about more or like me. :/ At least I think. No one really has anything bad to call me behind my back. Other than that, my friends will jokingly call me names like stuff I probably shouldn't mention on a pokemon forum and I'd do the same stuff back.

Also, Dark Azelf tends to enjoy calling me fat. Even though I am not.

No Aero, you are large, obtuse, round, flabby, beefy, plumpish, whalelike, thickset, oversize, distended, and pudgy. Don't lie to yourself, its very unappealing.

Patchisou Yutohru
April 14th, 2010, 07:19 PM
I'm using *** as an example of what things people can call you. Otherwise, I'll ask Pat to change it.
Who the hell is Pat? My name's Nick and I'll be your moderator this evening.

The title of this thread is offensive and I'll be changing it to a more appropriate thread title.

Thank you for posting with us here at The PokéCommunity Forums. Please take the time to read the rules on your way out and enjoy your stay!

インフェルノの津波
April 14th, 2010, 07:24 PM
....I would prefer something else(also, hi Nick!), but oh well.

Also, got called a....you know, I can't say it, but it was enough for Lorenzo(my buddy)o beat the crap out of that guy.

Cherrim
April 14th, 2010, 07:30 PM
I... don't recall ever being called names. :\ I'm sure I must've been as a kid but nothing specific comes to mind. Probably "that anime girl" or something, 'cause I used to draw nothing but anime fanart all the time.

Though when it comes to my friends, we call each other rude names all the time. xD; My favourite is jerk, which is boring but effective. Douche is probably my favourite after that.

Ninja Caterpie
April 14th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Next thing you'll be doing is calling me "Ninja Metapod"...

OT: Probably have, don't really care.

Zeta Patchouli
April 14th, 2010, 08:40 PM
People call me fat. T.T (Not really, I call myself fat. No one else says anything to me.)

Even if they did though, they wouldn't dare say it to my face. The last person who did that... well, he hasn't messed with me for a few years, and that should say something.

Whenever I look at people, they turn away. I guess a lot of people are afraid of big people.

Although, I could be really creative with the curse words and insults, if need be, but why waste my time on the imbiciles around me, who barely understand more then a 'your mom' insult. It'd be overkill, really.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 05:46 AM
Fat, pudgy, side-walk hogger, ugly... uh... dumbass, retard, among other things.

Well, that was when I was 10. I'm still overweight, but older folk call me cute :s it's the younger crowd that thinks women should be 100lb to be prettiful.

I'm just glad my family doesn't call me names anymore.

Ayselipera
April 15th, 2010, 10:48 AM
I don't know of anyone who has called me a name. Either they're doing it really well behind my back or I'm just oblivious.

When it comes to my friends we all call each other names. Jokingly of course. My word of choice is douche. It just gets the job done. No one ever uses douche against me though. :'(

Kobold Asylum
April 15th, 2010, 10:58 AM
I get called pervert, ugly, dumb, crazy, troll, geek, hippy, psychopath, etc. The Pervert, crazy, troll geek, psychopath, etc. are true. The dumb, and hippy are not. Hippy is cuz I have long hair. The ugly is to relative for me to judge. I always just ignore it, further trolling people.

Dakota
April 15th, 2010, 12:40 PM
I would like to say what I call people, but I'd probably be banned. They range from loving other people's mom's way to much to being part of the male anatomy. xD

As for others to me... pretty much what I call other people, to be honest. =/

Alinthea
April 15th, 2010, 01:05 PM
People don't call me offensive names unless I am mate with them.
If they do, they get an earful from me.

The Fame Monster
April 15th, 2010, 01:09 PM
people dont call me bad names to my face because i have no probably with swiftly kicking them in the balls and they have all witnessed it.

my friends call me char because my name is charlee.

Mattysaurus
April 15th, 2010, 03:40 PM
What was the thread title? xD

d00shwaffleface.

Best insult ever. I love using this. Or just d00shwaffle/muffin/etc. ;D

Jesh
April 15th, 2010, 11:02 PM
I got called spaz a lot as a kid, but thats just cause I am D:

I call people things ranging from dummy to blue waffle face to other things n3n

Guillermo
April 16th, 2010, 02:02 AM
I don't insult, I compliment. I'm a nice kid.

Yep.

Saltare.
April 16th, 2010, 12:27 PM
I've been called inappropriate things at school that I don't want to repeat on PC...

Code
April 16th, 2010, 12:34 PM
I call people witty insults that are so clever they don't even realize I'm insulting them on many levels. XD
Too bad they are words that I don't know how to translate to English, because I don't think the English language has words for that...=(

Also, people call me Gay, which I find insulting, and also ignorant. The word "gay" shouldn't be used as a "swear word" or curse, and there is nothing wrong with being gay. I really hate the people who do that.

Melody
April 16th, 2010, 02:20 PM
I don't keep any record of insults, just of who is doing it and what the intent behind the words are. I'm incredibly more empathic than most people think, so I can tell the difference between a serious insult veiled as a playful one and one that is truly playful and harmless

Sonikku
April 16th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Onece this guy got me realy excitesd about anime so I was bounceing up and down saying "Realy? Realy? Realy?"and he told me I looked like a six year old and my friend Taylor said "KoffSPAZKoff"

EmeraldSerenade
April 16th, 2010, 04:32 PM
I've been called a crapload of mean things, and honestly, i don't care about any of it.
i can't share what has been told to my face in mixed company xD

Muffin™
April 16th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Gay, retarted, homosexual, ******, stupid, douchebag, ect.

I'm not even gay, and I'm a nice kid! Well, atleast I have 20 friend's (http://www.youtube.com/junglekirby) who can back meh up >:D

IDK, I think people in my school get exposed to South Park, Drawn Together, Family Guy, ect. and they're only 11-12! GOD!

Zebeedoo
April 17th, 2010, 03:22 AM
I've been called a concert w**** before, but I don't take that as offencive because I do go to a lot of concerts every month... but I've been called a 'Pizza face' before when I was younger. >>

I tend to call people 'jerkfaces'.