PDA

View Full Version : Pets, anyone?

loliwin
April 14th, 2010, 10:16 PM
So, do you guys have any pets??

Well I do. I have a pet dog named Charles and a fish who I havent named yet. :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 15th, 2010, 02:16 AM
No, since I'm allergic to pets and we can't have them if we're living on campus anyway.

The Darkest Gale
April 15th, 2010, 02:27 AM
I had a dog called barney, but he died in january this year :(
now I just have my 4 fish :) snowdrop the opaline gourami, blaze the red dwarf gourami, shyguy the algae eater and kite the flying fox :D

Thunderwolf1989
April 15th, 2010, 03:06 AM
2 dogs here, a Spitz (prob. Finnish Spitz), named Misty :P, and a German Shephard (cross), named Jeanny (adaptation of Jenny)

KillehKiwi
April 15th, 2010, 03:19 AM
Indeed,
I have two parakeets named May and Drew.
A big tank of fishies, all of which I have not named.
A two goldfish, Brock and Joy. ;D
And a German Shepherd named Kakashi. ;DD

robobbiebob
April 15th, 2010, 03:37 AM
I have a Dog Names Rosie, A turtles names Zack, and a fish named Cody

...( get it zack and cody? ) the tv show on disney i know im so cool! :P

Timbjerr
April 15th, 2010, 04:10 AM
Not at the moment, no...but my mom's got a small rat terrier living with her that will presumably move with her when she comes home and I subsequently move in with her. XD

Alexithymia~
April 15th, 2010, 04:26 AM
I only have one pet and here he is;
http://i44.tinypic.com/16rpcn.jpg

His name is Oscar, and I believe he's about seven years old. I lost count of his age a while ago.
He's cute, but all he seems to do anymore is sleep and/or lick himself in various places around my house. He never used to scratch..
But he's got kinda mean lately. =/
He scratched my arm when I tickled his tummy. He used to love that. Maybe he was just in a bad mood, idk. ;_;

Zodiac Realm
April 15th, 2010, 04:53 AM
I have a Westhighland pup called Molly and a Hamster called Bob. :3

Talli
April 15th, 2010, 04:55 AM
a ninja/pirate squirrel twins named Cecil and curtis.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Uh.

- Three (3) cats [Maleica; Sylvia; Ali]
- One (1) dog [Christie]
- Three (3) rats [Rat; Rat; Toba]
- Eight (8) chilean squirrels [No Names]
- Four (4) parakeets [No Names]
- One (1) bunny [BunBun]

I used to have seven (7) lizards, a bunch of mice, another bunny, around eight rats, and a chameleon, but they died.

Ayselipera
April 15th, 2010, 10:43 AM
As of now I only have an orange cat named Leo. He acts more like a dog then a cat though.

Captain Hobo.
April 15th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Right now I have 2 fish named Dr. Mario and Sucky and a dog named Shelton. But, I have had a lot of fish before.

Eurydice
April 15th, 2010, 12:25 PM
i have four dogs: chihuahua name Kahlan. two poms named Tigger and Bambi. and a boxer named Lady.
i also have three fish. two goldfish named kiku and aki. and a beta named Bob (my cousin named him)
i used to have a cat but she died in november. :(

shot571
April 15th, 2010, 12:29 PM
9 chickens
14 rabbits
30-50 trout
3 budgies

i wanted ONE dog just ONE. my dad made it up to me by buying a whole farmyard. not that i dont like them. i sort of dont like the chickens cos theyre weird. rabbits are cool though.

Honest
April 15th, 2010, 12:41 PM
I used to have two fish when I was young. Never named them, though. xD

No other pets for me... I was thinking about getting a cat though. xD

mondays suck
April 15th, 2010, 12:53 PM
I used to have two rabbits, but one died in january, maybe because of the winter, maybe because of old age (almost 11 years). The other one is still alive, but has been a bit sick recently. I'm worrying...

AuroraHearts
April 15th, 2010, 01:03 PM
well we're gna get a somali kitten, and im gna name it karma
^_^... i wonder... if it came from somalia, you reckon it'd be a pirate? XD

luf100
April 15th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Yes.

Big Mama
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/Caitie-1992/Home%20Stuff/201_1058.jpg

Milton
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/Caitie-1992/Home%20Stuff/Piercing011.jpg

Winny
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/Caitie-1992/Home%20Stuff/201_1294.jpg

Sam
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/Caitie-1992/Home%20Stuff/201_0736.jpg

Lucy
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/Caitie-1992/Home%20Stuff/OutsidewithLucy075.jpg

Pepper
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/Caitie-1992/Home%20Stuff/Random236.jpg

Blue (who everyone just calls Pig or Piggy)
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/Caitie-1992/Home%20Stuff/retg.jpg

And I used to have two fish called Cosmo and Wanda. I always loved their names. :P

Mattysaurus
April 15th, 2010, 03:43 PM
I used to have a Pitbull names Penny.

I loved that dog, and before you start say pitbulls are evil dogs, just shut up.
My dog was so sweet and a protector. She only bit one person for coming into our yard right after she had her puppies, uninvited. Just being protective.

She died because she got hit by a car. She was five years old.

RIP Penny. T___T

EmeraldSerenade
April 15th, 2010, 03:53 PM
I have a hamster. His name is Steve. I love Steve :3

.....I seriously need to take better care of him though Dx

Sammi
April 15th, 2010, 06:38 PM
At the moment, no. I can't have pets in my apartment, and I couldn't afford to take care of one, anyway. (Except maybe a fish, but even then...)

I once had a fish of my own named William. He was awesome. Sadly he passed away a year ago. Sad night. :( I kind of want to get another betta fish and call it William the Second, but that goes back into why I don't have a pet in the first place.

If I were living at home, I'd say the family pets are like my pet. We have two cats, Midnight (a black cat) and Mr. Fuji (a Siamese-looking cat). I miss them. T_T

Saltare.
April 16th, 2010, 12:22 PM
We have two dogs. Daisy and Phantom. Daisy is a female Maltese, and Phantom is a male Teacup Poodle.

We have a black cat named Shelby.

We HAD four goldfish but they all died within an hour.

I have a short haired brown and white hamster named Oreo.

We had a red eared slider turtle named Speedy but we had to give him back before we moved.

We had three cats before we moved. Ashley, Tanya, and Lucky.

I had two hamsters before. Blueberry and Dumpling.

Code
April 16th, 2010, 12:39 PM
I have had 5 Dogs, and long stories to go with them, and also names.
last Dog's called Zito The 2nd.

Had 4 goldfish...most memorable was Carnivore...lol.

3 hampsters, 2 cats and 1 parrot. XD

Every pet has several interesting stories to go with them, but I'll let them be. Too long. XD

msdmario
April 16th, 2010, 02:24 PM
I have a one cat lives with me named Sophie. This cat has a lot more fur compared to other cats. I have more cats back home at my parent's house but I only took Sophie with me when I moved away because she is more friendly to me than anyone else. My apartment allows pets so she has a place for herself too.

My cat also acts like my third alarm clock. I use a normal alarm clock and a cell phone alarm in that order to wake up on Monday-Friday and my cat usually wakes me up after neither those two work.

Sora
April 16th, 2010, 02:26 PM
I have:

1 Dog ( Cooper - even though she's female. D|; )
3 Parakeets ( Baby, Sunny, Uno )
2 Chickens ( Star and Pepper )
1 Cat ( Evil Kitty Oreo )
2 Sheep ( Moses and Cherie )
1 BIG FLUFFY ROOSTER! (... I don't know his name still. D| it's Spanish, that's all I know. )

Yeah. XD;

Toshiro.
April 16th, 2010, 04:48 PM
I have a dog, and two fish. I used to have more fish but they had to be flushed :<

Zebeedoo
April 17th, 2010, 03:17 AM
I've got one cat named Rascal who i've had since she was an itty bitty kitty. :3 Which is about 4 years now. We adopted her from this woman across the road from our house, we did get another one, but she died due to having a weak heart unfortunately... I also have a terripin, which is a little turtle. (: Had him for about ... 7 years now. And last but not least, I've got 4 goldfish who I named Eeny Meeny Miny and Mo. XD

Tyrantrum
April 18th, 2010, 12:09 AM
Yes, three pets. :D

Zoe, the Chihuahua. And two cats: Puss and Peanuts. (i never named any of these three)

I had a Hamster named Cookie, but he died like, a LONG time ago, back in New Jersey. We buried him in my back yard of our old house. ;____;

Galukxy
April 18th, 2010, 12:53 AM
Total of pets had in my whole life-
9 fish- 6 of them died when they were little, 3 crypastie, roach and Judah we set them free when I was about 6 ;_;
4 cats- Silvester and Blitscreet died about 3 years ago R.I.P girls and currently have two cats about 5 years old now Ollie and Tubbs
1 dog- Erika Straight haired welsh collie (long story of what happened to her, currently lives with my nan).

ILoveDragonite
April 18th, 2010, 01:45 AM
Ah ha ha, there's only 1 no.

You pet hater!

Yamikarasu
April 18th, 2010, 06:45 AM
I have a cat named Opey, like the kid from the Andy Griffith show. He's about 14 years old. He's really annoying sometimes, but honestly I like having him around.