PDA

View Full Version : What ethnicity are you attracted to?

Izanagi
April 15th, 2010, 07:42 AM
What ethnic group are you a part of, and are you attracted to? Asian, African-American, Caucasian, whatever. I'm black and I'd date pretty much anyone, so long as they're of the same faith as me.

Serene Grace
April 15th, 2010, 08:03 AM
I don't mind really. As long as they're someone I'm into with a great personality and a sexy bod. (:

Timbjerr
April 15th, 2010, 08:06 AM
I'm biracial Hispanic/Caucasian and I've found myself primarily attracted to Hispanic and Asian girls throughout the years.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:08 AM
I'm caucasian. I get along with everyone :] Personality > Body

I do have my preferences, though. Speaking hypothetically (I'm engaged), I'd never consider dating a black or asian man. I'm just not attracted to them, regardless their personality or monetary status or whatever.

I'd only partner with a caucasian male or an arab, but in my eyes, arabs are white. My fiance is the most handsome man in the world *.* The exact description of "tall, dark, and handsome". I'm happy with both his personality and, as a tidbit and not an obligatory thing, his body :]

Binary
April 15th, 2010, 09:00 AM
I'm Asian and I find myself attracted to Caucasian and Asian girls. But I'd prefer anyone as long as they have a charming personality and somewhat good figure :D.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 15th, 2010, 10:32 AM
I'm Asian and tend toward Caucasian females, as long as they meet my other criteria.

Ayselipera
April 15th, 2010, 10:59 AM
I'm Caucasian and I generally go for Caucasian males. Overall though I really don't care what ethnicity they are or what religion they believe in or any other set of standards you can think of. As long as they're kind, funny, and have whatever it is that makes me attracted to them then I'm all set.

The Cynic
April 15th, 2010, 11:38 AM
I have no preference in terms of ethnicity. The things I look for the most are smile, wit and accent.

For me, a girl has to have a nice smile. She must be witty ie. has a sense of humour and makes good conversation. And accent... well I find the Irish accent to be probably the sexiest thing in existance. Sexier that sex itself. And sex is pretty sexy.

So I guess Irish ethnicity, if you count that.

Takoto
April 15th, 2010, 11:39 AM
I'm Caucasian, and I'm pretty much only attracted to other Caucasian and Asians. Not sure why really, but those are the only ethnicities I've ever really been "attracted" to.

DXrobots
April 15th, 2010, 12:08 PM
I am I asian and I'm attracted to other asian women but I'm currently involved with a caucasian girl.

Captain Hobo.
April 15th, 2010, 12:11 PM
I am Caucasian and I go for Caucasian females. But, I like anyone who is nice and likes pets.

Alexithymia~
April 15th, 2010, 12:24 PM
I'm Caucasian myself, and seem to be attracted the most to other Caucasians and Asians. :D
Not saying I'm not attracted to the others. Just mostly those two. Dunno what it is. XD;

Honest
April 15th, 2010, 12:37 PM
I'm brown Southeast Asian... I like white girls mostly, but there are a few Southeast Asian girls I like. My girlfriend is one of them. xD

BHwolfgang
April 15th, 2010, 01:14 PM
I'm Caucasian myself, and seem to be attracted the most to other Caucasians and Asians. :D ♥

Even though my nationality is Cambodian, I am more attracted to Black and European girls. :) Generally, however, I would go for any girl who's personality is of my preference.

British girls are the best.

NarutoActor
April 15th, 2010, 02:23 PM
I tend to like Europeans :3 I love the blond hair blue eyes, or black hair brown eyes. Europe has both. :) I am not attracted to blacks or tom boys :P

The Fame Monster
April 15th, 2010, 02:28 PM
I tend to like Europeans :3 I love the blond hair blue eyes, or black hair brown eyes. Europe has both. :) I am not attracted to blacks or tom boys :P
since when was european a different ethnicity than every other white person? i dont know if you know this but all white people in countries like australia, america, canada, and so on came from europe. and all those places have blond hair blue eyes and so on.

i am color blind. not literally. i am attracted to everyone.

i dont see how people cant be. =(

Izanagi
April 15th, 2010, 02:34 PM
I found that suprisingly harsh ;_;

MegaSlowBro.
April 15th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I'm asian, and I'm mostly attracted to other asians XD but I still look for the best in people and that I get along with them well

mew²
April 15th, 2010, 02:50 PM
I am Caucasian and I'm usually strongly attracted to Asians and Latinas.
When I mean Asian, I mean the country Asia, so if your Filipino, that counts(;

EmeraldSerenade
April 15th, 2010, 02:58 PM
I'm Asian Pacific Islander, which is basically Filipino.
I've been attracted to mostly Asians and Caucasians..

I'm not saying I'm not open to other ethnicity's, I just prefer the one's I listed above.

You need a great personality with me.

Eurydice
April 15th, 2010, 03:05 PM
im Caucasian and i dont really have a preference of what ethnicity im attracted to. i go by personality, whether i like them or not

Mattysaurus
April 15th, 2010, 03:29 PM
I don't really care. Ethnicity is the last thing I look at.

But my preferences are Mexican, Black, and White girls. I find them beautiful. ♥

Esper
April 15th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Technically, ethnicity would refer to any group of people with a shared culture, which might include race (which is how lots of people think of the term 'ethnicity') but isn't limited to it.

Anyhoo. I'm white and most of the people I've been attracted to have been white or Hispanic, but everywhere I've lived has always been overwhelmingly white and/or Hispanic so I think it's just who I happen to be around.

Jordan
April 15th, 2010, 06:24 PM
I'm Asian myself, and I find that I am attracted to Whites, Hispanics, and other Asians (Eastern and Southeastern, mostly). However, there are always exceptions to my general preference every now and then, whether it be looks or purely personality, so I guess I'm not too prejudiced. OTL

NarutoActor
April 15th, 2010, 06:44 PM
since when was european a different ethnicity than every other white person? i dont know if you know this but all white people in countries like australia, america, canada, and so on came from europe. and all those places have blond hair blue eyes and so on.

i am color blind. not literally. i am attracted to everyone.

i dont see how people cant be. =(Exsacly I love girls from america because they have European descent. <3

wee187
April 15th, 2010, 06:46 PM
I'm black and I'd date pretty much anyone, so long as they're of the same faith as me.

I don't get why this matters. People should be able to leave religious beliefs alone too, or at least agree to disagree. I honestly don't care what ethnicity or religion someone is, as long as the person has a nice personality.

NarutoActor
April 15th, 2010, 06:54 PM
oh religon is actually a biggie for me. :p They either have to be aithist but willing to hear the word of god, or a christian. :) In the bible it says the only reason for dating is to see if that person, is the person that god has prepared has your husban/wife. And what fellow ship dose light have with darkness?

side note, Lucas means light xD

wee187
April 15th, 2010, 07:10 PM
oh religon is actually a biggie for me. :p They either have to be aithist but willing to hear the word of god, or a christian. :) In the bible it says the only reason for dating is to see if that person, is the person that god has prepared has your husban/wife. And what fellow ship dose light have with darkness?

side note, Lucas means light xD

So you're saying if someone's not a Christian, or Aethiest, then they're filled with darkness? :( No offense but that offends me, because I myself am neither of those. I'm a muslim. But since I don't physically look like it(most people assume I'm Christian) I usually don't tell people until they know me or throw a dis at my religion. A lot of my friends get embarrassed when they call muslims "freaking terrorists" and then find out I'm a muslim. It only goes to show that people only see the surface of others and usually are completely uncaring about anyone else to that extent.

That's why in a relationship, religion should be completely ignored or completely accepted between the two. My best friend/girlfriend is an extremely religious Christian, and I'm a moderately religious Muslim. We know and accept that. I don't know about any of you but she would never say our relationship was a fellowship between "light and darkness". I know I sure don't think any Christians are lost in darkness. But thinking in such an extreme way only promotes people to dislike others' religions more, and then discriminate. That's how it ties in with race, because they cause the same effect, and that's why I think religious differences should either be left at the door or equally respected when you're in a relationship. Cut out religion from your dating prerequisites, and you've just gained another huge percentage of people that you and said other someone may mutually deserve.

.Gamer
April 15th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Asian women in the Korean Pop group named Girls Generations

Avoiding stretch:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/Pikapete/snsd.jpg

Dibs on Sunny and Jessica. <3

SIN1488
April 15th, 2010, 07:49 PM
I'm mostly white, and I don't really care about the ethnicity of a girl. It's more about the individual, not the ethnicity of the individual.

King Goodra
April 15th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Ethnicity itself isn't attractive, but I find that the Asian ethnicity group often has me gawking. I think it's because I'm jealous that I'm not an Asian myself. :(

Aurafire
April 15th, 2010, 08:15 PM
I don't have a preference really, especially since I have no ties to any religious/cultural practices, so I'm free to be attracted to any girl I want =]

Suki
April 16th, 2010, 03:29 AM
I'm a mixed asian and I'm attracted to asian guys :'] And stuff their religion/belief.

Ambellina
April 16th, 2010, 06:59 AM
I'm white & I'm attracted to hairy Hispanic guys. It's weird, I never noticed my love intrest pattern until this was made & I really sat & thought about it. XD

Eeohnex
April 16th, 2010, 07:17 AM
I'm Hispanic and Latino, my parents are both from Mexico but somehow in the family tree, I have a great great grandparent who was Italian, so I could say I'm Hispanic, Latino, and Italian?

RivalGator
April 16th, 2010, 07:18 AM
I am Caucasian... I find myself attracted, oddly enough, to albinos or other caucasians.

Dixie Kong
April 16th, 2010, 12:27 PM
I'm attracted to wuteva I liek. I typically just like personalities, and everyone I've dated so far has been Caucasian like me. There are some good looking people of others ethnicities, but I'm predominantly attracted to my own race. Nothing wrong with that though~

Jack O'Neill
April 16th, 2010, 12:43 PM
I'm (Southeast) Asian, and I believe that as long as a woman looks good, has a good personality, and is reasonably intelligent, then she's worth courting regardless of race or ethnicity. I still have a definite preference for women of East and Southeast Asian descent, though.

Izanagi
April 16th, 2010, 12:46 PM
So you're saying if someone's not a Christian, or Aethiest, then they're filled with darkness? :( No offense but that offends me, because I myself am neither of those. I'm a muslim. But since I don't physically look like it(most people assume I'm Christian) I usually don't tell people until they know me or throw a dis at my religion. A lot of my friends get embarrassed when they call muslims "freaking terrorists" and then find out I'm a muslim. It only goes to show that people only see the surface of others and usually are completely uncaring about anyone else to that extent.

That's why in a relationship, religion should be completely ignored or completely accepted between the two. My best friend/girlfriend is an extremely religious Christian, and I'm a moderately religious Muslim. We know and accept that. I don't know about any of you but she would never say our relationship was a fellowship between "light and darkness". I know I sure don't think any Christians are lost in darkness. But thinking in such an extreme way only promotes people to dislike others' religions more, and then discriminate. That's how it ties in with race, because they cause the same effect, and that's why I think religious differences should either be left at the door or equally respected when you're in a relationship. Cut out religion from your dating prerequisites, and you've just gained another huge percentage of people that you and said other someone may mutually deserve.
She's not a good Christian then, or friend, cause there's no way she could be comfortable with the fact that according to our faith, you'll burn in Hell when you die.

NarutoActor
April 16th, 2010, 01:02 PM

What about when you get married, and have kids. Will you take them to church or temple(idk what Muslims use :p) Or both? That would just confuse the kids, if you show them two diferent religons one saying that Jesus is God, and the other one saying that Jesus was only a profit. Plus I am an Evangelical christian, I am a christian that believes everybody is in danger, and needs gods salvation. As a saved christian your duty is to spread the gospel/good news. Why would I be attacked to someone who is firm in there beliefs?

That is what friends are for. Having friends of different religions, and telling them your point, but if they don't want to hear it, then you stop. But a relationship is intimate, and how can you be intimate with someone who is fundamentally different then you?

Ezio Auditore da Firenze
April 16th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Not to be racist, but to tell the truth, the only race I don't find myself extremely attracted to is black people. Anybody else, I'm stood there with my jaw dropped on the ground:P

Religion doesn't matter for me at all, as I'm a Christian who's getting less and less of a believer:S

Melody
April 16th, 2010, 02:13 PM
I don't have any strong preference.

I will admit, I've never found myself to be attracted to any black girls, regardless of ethnicity.

With that being said, I've always been the type to consider personality over physical attributes. (Usually personality is about 75% of the overall score and appearance is only 25%)
I never seriously consider a girl to be a candidate unless I get to know her a bit and get a good idea of her personality.

Toshiro.
April 17th, 2010, 02:51 PM
I dont have a specific preference to be attracted to. I'll be with any girl I feel the connection with.

King Goodra
April 17th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Okay, that's enough of this. All of you need to take a step back from the computer screen, turn it off, take a walk, maybe grab a doughnut and an iced latte and chillax. You all get so serious over personal opinions, it astounds me.