PDA

View Full Version : Hitler.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 07:44 AM
What is your opinion on Hitler?
Not necessarily on him, but on his views and goals?
Me and my friend had a discussion, and I want to take in other peoples views.

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Despite what a nob he was, he did do some good for Germany at one point, pulling an economically crippled and oppresed nation out of the dust.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 07:53 AM
He blamed the Jews for Germany having crippled after the first war; he was angry because they sat around rich while the rest of the Germans were poor and malnourished.

He was just vengeful :s and wanted to rage his anger out on someone. The holocaust was sad; I personally feel the numbers were exaggerated a bit, but even so, some of the things I read about how they killed people, like tying the legs of pregnant women together so when they gave birth, both the baby and mother would die. Just terrible; it gives me nightmares, and I learnt of that three years ago!

Though, some horrible things are happening in the Middle-East, too. It's a miniature, secondary holocaust for the Palestinians pretty much. The American government is funding the Israelian army, while no one is helping the Palestinians. S'why I boycott quite a few Israe-funding products, like Coca Cola, l'Oréal, and McDonald's.

In any case, Hitler's goal was to obliterate what he felt was the problem. Although I feel his views of the problem itself were skewed, I can understand how a man who was pushed into poverty would feel with a certain group of people, not even from German descent, sat around in high-quality chairs and whatnaught, kicking at the rest of the country :s I'd be pretty angry, too! Though I wouldn't kill anyone.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Despite what a nob he was, he did do some good for Germany at one point, pulling an economically crippled and oppresed nation out of the dust.

He blamed the Jews for Germany having crippled after the first war; he was angry because they sat around rich while the rest of the Germans were poor and malnourished.

He was just vengeful :s and wanted to rage his anger out on someone. The holocaust was sad; I personally feel the numbers were exaggerated a bit, but even so, some of the things I read about how they killed people, like tying the legs of pregnant women together so when they gave birth, both the baby and mother would die. Just terrible; it gives me nightmares, and I learnt of that three years ago!

Though, some horrible things are happening in the Middle-East, too. It's a miniature, secondary holocaust for the Palestinians pretty much. The American government is funding the Israelian army, while no one is helping the Palestinians. S'why I boycott quite a few Israe-funding products, like Coca Cola, l'Oréal, and McDonald's.

In any case, Hitler's goal was to obliterate what he felt was the problem. Although I feel his views of the problem itself were skewed, I can understand how a man who was pushed into poverty would feel with a certain group of people, not even from German descent, sat around in high-quality chairs and whatnaught, kicking at the rest of the country :s I'd be pretty angry, too! Though I wouldn't kill anyone.
Thank god.
Some one realise that he wasn't all bad.
In my mind he was a genius.(If you want me to explain I will.)

Well, as how much I agree will you though all of that.
His real goal, was a super-race.

Gaga For Gaga
April 15th, 2010, 07:59 AM

This.
Hitler was a great dictator and one of the best.

A Pixy
April 15th, 2010, 08:01 AM

This.

I would've been as angry as Hitler if I were in his position.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 08:02 AM
This.
Hitler was a great dictator and one of the best.

This^
Great, I thought everyone would be classic idiots.
Like hitlor is badd he kiled peepz.

Chibi-chan
He should have gone to art school.
I blame the admissions team that didn't let him in.

インフェルノの津波
Hitler was a guy who had an opinion, or a dream, and set out to complete despite what would happen. That guy may have done some horrible stuff, but he got the job done and almost completed his dream. Some people say he's horrible, but I think he just went to far with his goal. He just got carried away, the holocaust is an example of how carried away he got.

But in a sense I agree with him, Jewish people were all fine and dandy while Germany whom was crippled in the first WW was suffering, and he got pissed. He was really looking after his country you know.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:03 AM
He was smart indeed. He convinced an entire country while he was in jail that Germany would rise again and destroy o0 I mean, how many people would really listen to a jailed man unless he was a mastermind of manipulation?

Though, I don't agree with what he did, you'd be in bad faith not to say he wasn't intelligent and sly.

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Why did you make this thread Ben.?
Is this some kind of 'let's glorify Hitler' thread? Of course you know the general response, 'he was a bad person etc.', but do you want some people to actually like/pity Hitler?

D. W. Griffith created one of the most revolutionary films of his time due to the camera angles, but he also restarted the KKK and lynching.

Hitler was a terrible person who just happened to be a political genius. His genius shouldn't make you a fan of him though...there are many other political geniuses such as Churchill who used his political wit to do good for the world, not kill millions.

Alexithymia~
April 15th, 2010, 08:07 AM
He believed that Jews took his place in his beloved Academy of Fine Arts Vienna and some people think this is where his anti-semitism started.
Although, there already was a degree of anti-semitism anyway in Vienna.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 08:07 AM
He should have gone to art school.
I blame the admissions team that didn't let him in.
Epic.
He was smart indeed. He convinced an entire country while he was in jail that Germany would rise again and destroy o0 I mean, how many people would really listen to a jailed man unless he was a mastermind of manipulation?

Though, I don't agree with what he did, you'd be in bad faith not to say he wasn't intelligent and sly.
He was one of the smartest human beings who has ever walked the planet.
His over all goal, was a brilliant dream, he just went about it the wrong way.
I admire him in ways.

Gold warehouse
April 15th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Yeah he did a pretty awesome job in rebuilding Germany's economy, shame he had to murder people, enforce discrimination, lie, bribe, form a violent paramilitary organisation and turn Germany into a country fueled by hatred and intolerance to achieve that.

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 08:09 AM
He was one of the smartest human beings who has ever walked the planet.
His over all goal, was a brilliant dream, he just went about it the wrong way.
I admire him in ways.

A brilliant dream of genocide?
You're an elitiest freak. Killing millions and wanting to make way for a master race is the stupidest idea in the world. How the hell do you admire him for knowing how to direct fear and anger at a scapegoat?

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Jewish people were only fine and dandy because they didn't stupidly splurge their money out in the boom during the 30s where America leant Germany a load of cash. It's my honest belief that Hitler didn't actually hate jews, rather he needed a scapegoat to unite the people against, he'd already used communists when he failed to get power in 1924, and with the downturn and the case of the majority of Jewish not being as poor as other Germans, they were the obvious choice.

And the holocaust, let's not forget that Hitler didn't actually have that much to do with it other than allowing it. It was masterminded by Heinrich Himmler. Or that it wasn't just the Jewish. Black Germans, disabled Germans, Russian POWs, Polish citizens and European communists all ended up in camps and suffered the same fates too.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Well Chibi-chan, there are some people who like Osama Bin Laden. So why not Hitler?

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Why did you make this thread Ben.?
Is this some kind of 'let's glorify Hitler' thread? Of course you know the general response, 'he was a bad person etc.', but do you want some people to actually like/pity Hitler?

D. W. Griffith created one of the most revolutionary films of his time due to the camera angles, but he also restarted the KKK and lynching.

Hitler was a terrible person who just happened to be a political genius. His genius shouldn't make you a fan of him though...there are many other political geniuses such as Churchill who used his political wit to do good for the world, not kill millions.
I wanted to see peoples views.
I'm not a fan of him, I'm a fan of his goals.
Do you know his over all goal, a super race, that's the only thing I like about him.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:12 AM
I'm not a fan of this "super race" thing.

He wanted to breed humans like horses; the interesting thing, though, is he didn't seem to have anything against arabs, with their tanned skin and brown/black hair. From a man desiring a super race of blondes with blue eyes, he didn't have anything against them - only against Jews. I believe he didn't like blacks either; I can't remember.

Weird, huh?

Gold warehouse
April 15th, 2010, 08:12 AM
There's no such thing as a "super race" it's just the delusion that certain characteristics make some humans better than others.

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Jewish people were only fine and dandy because they didn't stupidly splurge their money out in the boom during the 30s where America leant Germany a load of cash. It's my honest belief that Hitler didn't actually hate jews, rather he needed a scapegoat to unite the people against, he'd already used communists when he failed to get power in 1924, and with the downturn and the case of the majority of Jewish not being as poor as other Germans, they were the obvious choice.

And the holocaust, let's not forget that Hitler didn't actually have that much to do with it other than allowing it. It was masterminded by Heinrich Himmler.

It's hard to say if he did or not. He wasn't exactly the 'master race' himself; his mother was Jewish. Heinrich Himmler was the mastermind behind it, but it wasn't like Hitler could have cared less if the holocaust happened or not. It was part of his plan and many more genocides could have happened if he wasn't stopped. Let's look at Belgium!

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Like what Fox said, he probably needed a scapegoat to get the Germans going.

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 08:16 AM
I wanted to see peoples views.
I'm not a fan of him, I'm a fan of his goals.
Do you know his over all goal, a super race, that's the only thing I like about him.

I'm going to make an assumption you're blonde haired blue eyed and hate minorites. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well Chibi-chan, there are some people who like Osama Bin Laden. So why not Hitler?

Are you implying that Osama Bin Laden's Shiite jihad isn't a warp on Mohammad's original idea of jihad? This is a topic that's too complicated to get into in this particular thread.

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 08:18 AM
It's hard to say if he did or not. He wasn't exactly the 'master race' himself; his mother was Jewish. Heinrich Himmler was the mastermind behind it, but it wasn't like Hitler could have cared less if the holocaust happened or not. It was part of his plan and many more genocides could have happened if he wasn't stopped. Let's look at Belgium!

It is noteworthy that neither Hitler nor Himmler fitted their master race template at all. Hitler wasn't even German. Like you said, it is hard to say what he really thought.

I'd also like to highlight to other members, I didn't say I understood why Hitler done it, all i said is he did fix the German economy and pulled it out of ruin. That's not to say he didn't just drive it into further ruin later down the line.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 08:18 AM
There's no such thing as a "super race" it's just the delusion that certain characteristics make some humans better than others.
But, I like the idea, there would be alot of up's and downs, and I think the up's overhaul the downs
I'm not a fan of this "super race" thing.

He wanted to breed humans like horses; the interesting thing, though, is he didn't seem to have anything against arabs, with their tanned skin and brown/black hair. From a man desiring a super race of blondes with blue eyes, he didn't have anything against them - only against Jews. I believe he didn't like blacks either; I can't remember.

Weird, huh?
Yes, that was strange...
But I didn't agree the with 'his master-race' But I agreed with the idea of a master race, think about it.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Are you implying that Osama Bin Laden's Shiite jihad isn't a warp on Mohammad's original idea of jihad? This is a topic that's too complicated to get into in this particular thread.

I don't understand this o-o but I don't think I want to get into it.

But I didn't agree the with 'his master-race' But I agreed with the idea of a master race, think about it.

That's just sick.

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 08:20 AM

I have and it's stupid and wrong.
You mean a race of gray blobs right? I can understand if you feel that a life of everyone the same might be better, but a master race doesn't exist.

Aureol
April 15th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Wow... from the way people post in this thread, it almost seems like people view him a s a good person who made mistakes.

Everyone's human. It's not like the day you're born, you are already a mass-murderer or anything. Everyone does some "good" along the way, and the same people do some "bad" along the way. Same with Hitler: he may have done some good things while he was a leader, but the vast majority was a cruel abomination, and it's a shame he didn't die far earlier than he had. I'm sorry, but anybody that sees the extermination of an entire group of people based on anything irrelevant, such as race or religion, is pretty messed up.

And this thing about a super-race? How can anyone honestly support a world where we eliminate fetuses based on their attributes? I can understand some people not even approaching pregnancy because of severe issues such as mental handicaps, but this is wrong. It's like saying the black people aren't good enough, or the Arabs aren't good enough, or the Mexicans aren't good enough. Heck, only 2% of the world has naturally blond hair, so 98% of the world isn't good enough just because they don't have Hitler's favorite hair color.

The only reason I would support this in any way is because I happen to be blond-haired and blue-eyed, so I'm safe.

I have no sympathy for him. I wish he hadn't turned out evil, but by the end of his life, he deserved far worse than what he received.

Gold warehouse
April 15th, 2010, 08:22 AM
But, I like the idea, there would be alot of up's and downs, and I think the up's overhaul the downs

Negative points: it's merely discrimination, it's a term used to put down ethnic minorities and claim that white people are above blacks, heterosexuals are above other sexualitys, those with disabilities are inferior. Well it says anyone that's "inferior" should be gotten rid of.

Now what are the "up" points?

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:23 AM
I don't think anyone here is agreeing with what he did; most seem to be confirming that he was a skilled dictator and a mastermind of manipulation. As for the genocide, though, the only one who seems to agree with it is Ben.

[Edit]

Just to throw this in there, who is Hitler to say which race is best? Skin colour changed from tan to lighter or darker based on environment, food, and exposure to the sun. God never favoured a race; He merely gave humans the ability to adapt to their environment. Although God would never do that, He's the only one who has the right to say which race is best. At one point, He wrote that the Jews were his "chosen people"; personally, I feel he chose them for the purpose of delivering the Torah, the earliest form of His laws and word. They failed Him when they editted his marvelous text, just as the Christians failed Him when the Romans editted the Bible at pleasure.

Main point: No one has the right to choose. That's something that God reserves the right to do, and I don't believe He would ever say that one human is better than another, just because of their skin colour (of which, He created for a purpose).

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 08:24 AM
I'm going to make an assumption you're blonde haired blue eyed and hate minorites. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm brown hair, brown eyed, I treat everyone equally.
And I have glasses and braces.
Like I said, I'm not a fan of Hitler's super race, just the possibility and views of A superface.

.Gamer
April 15th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Hitler was a p cool guy. Besides Burt Reynolds he had probably one of the best moustaches ever.

http://digitalwanderer.com/images/halt_hammerzeit.jpg

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Woah, Ben never said he agreed with genocide, just the ideals of a master race.

This is getting a bit too hot to handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Save us Captain Fabio!!

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:30 AM
As for the genocide, though, the only one who seems to agree with it is Ben.

I never said he agreed with it; I just said that's how it appeared to me :s He never said he didn't agreed with it, so I'm confused with his opinion, especially since he's calling Hitler a "genius for having thought of a the idea of one race > everyone else". That makes it appear (to me) that he's agreeing with killing people not belonging to this fictional "super race".

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Negative points: it's merely discrimination, it's a term used to put down ethnic minorities and claim that white people are above blacks, heterosexuals are above other sexualitys, those with disabilities are inferior. Well it says anyone that's "inferior" should be gotten rid of.

Now what are the "up" points?
As I siad, Not Hitler's super race, A superrace.
I don't think anyone here is agreeing with what he did; most seem to be confirming that he was a skilled dictator and a mastermind of manipulation. As for the genocide, though, the only one who seems to agree with it is Ben.
I'm not agreeing with that.
What I'm agreeing with the fact, that a superrace would infact solve many problems that faces the current soicity.
I'm totally against genocide, It's not right in anyway at all.

And just to clear things up, I don't like genocide, I do like Hitler's goal about the super race, I don't like 'Hitler's superrace' but I do like the idea of A superrace.
and thanks Fox.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying that.

I still think the idea is sick, though.

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 08:32 AM
I never said he agreed with it; I just said that's how it appeared to me :s He never said he didn't agreed with it, so I'm confused with his opinion, especially since he's calling Hitler a "genius for having thought of a the idea of one race > everyone else". That makes it appear (to me) that he's agreeing with killing people not belonging to this fictional "super race".

I think it's more of a case of him liking the idea of a single race as opposed to him agreeing other races should die. I don't agree with what he's saying, but I think it's a bit far to speculate that he supports genocide.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:34 AM
I was looking at it a bit broadly :s I think the combination of Hitler being a "genius" and "super race > everyone else" ticked in my head that he found it all right to kill people not belonging to a fictional "super race".

He clarified, though, and I understand now xD

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Yeah, I understand that.
His idea of a master race is a lot different to Hitler's though, and in theory it would eliminate issues like racism, however considering we are one race anyway, just with asthetic differences, we should already be said master race, after all, humans are top of the food chain.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying that.

I still think the idea is sick, though.
I don't.
I think it's more of a case of him liking the idea of a single race as opposed to him agreeing other races should die. I don't agree with what he's saying, but I think it's a bit far to speculate that he supports genocide.
I'll put forward my points for a single race.

No racism
No discrimantion
No bulling.
No poverty.

That's what I like the idea of, getting rid of those.
But I don't think there's any other was to get rid of them apart from a single race.
and so I support it, if you see it from that, I think more people will realise it now.

Gold warehouse
As I siad, Not Hitler's super race, A superrace.

What do you mean by super race then. You made a thread about Hitler then start mentioning his super race. Now you say you don't mean Hitler's idea of a super race.

Are you now saying you just wish all humans become super heroes or something?

Edit: Your latest post is not ideas of a super race, it's ideas for an ideal society and way of living, not changing humanity.

Yusshin
Yeah, I understand that.
His idea of a master race is a lot different to Hitler's though, and in theory it would eliminate issues like racism, however considering we are one race anyway, just with asthetic differences, we should already be said master race, after all, humans are top of the food chain.

100% agreed. The idea of "races" in general is silly. We're just a bit different, but we're all the same race, with the same anatomy o-o It's just that people are ridiculous and base their opinions on stereotypes and what others have told them about someone, and when it starts piling up the opinions / experiences with a specific ethnic group, people tend to judge and generalize >>

but I do wonder: let's say there is a super race, and it's brown hair and green eyes.

Would you kill my fiance and me, since I'm blonde with blue eyes, and he's an arab with black hair and brown eyes?

General question by the way :s

.Gamer
April 15th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Guys guys guys, you are talking about insignificant stuff about Hitler. Focus on the important stuff.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o267/nardoa/stache.jpg

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 08:43 AM
100% agreed. The idea of "races" in general is silly. We're just a bit different, but we're all the same race, with the same anatomy o-o It's just that people are ridiculous and base their opinions on stereotypes and what others have told them about someone, and when it starts piling up the opinions / experiences with a specific ethnic group, people tend to judge and generalize >>

but I do wonder: let's say there is a super race, and it's brown hair and green eyes.

Would you kill my fiance and me, since I'm blonde with blue eyes, and he's an arab with black hair and brown eyes?

General question by the way :s
Final :3
No, if there was a super race like that I wouldn't support it.
There isn't a ideal superrace, just the idea of it.
Because it can't be made, without genocide.
Which I don't support.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Final :3
No, if there was a super race like that I wouldn't support it.
There isn't a ideal superrace, just the idea of it.
Because it can't be made, without genocide.
Which I don't support.

Now I'm confused xD Just what is a "super race" in your opinion?

@.Gamer

lol! xD

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 08:46 AM
What do you mean by super race then. You made a thread about Hitler then start mentioning his super race. Now you say you don't mean Hitler's idea of a super race.

Are you now saying you just wish all humans become super heroes or something?

Edit: Your latest post is not ideas of a super race, it's ideas for an ideal society and way of living, not changing humanity.
That's what the thread was meant to be about, but then everyone start saying I was supporting genocide.

Anyway it's just a sun section of Hitler.
If you want, follow .Gamer's footsteps.

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 08:47 AM
I don't.

I'll put forward my points for a single race.

No racism
No discrimantion
No bulling.
No poverty.

That's what I like the idea of, getting rid of those.
But I don't think there's any other was to get rid of them apart from a single race.
and so I support it, if you see it from that, I think more people will realise it now.

There'd still be bullying, discrimination and poverty though. Sexism and homophobia won't vanish because ethnicity does. And people will still be out of work, there'll still be reasons to bully people.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Not "everyone". S'just the way you spoke, I speculated that you were fine with it :s no one else got confused with that part. Just me lol and it's been taken care of.

Also, I don't think there exists such a thing as a "fun section for Hitler". It sounds... << hrm. How to say this? Inappropriate? Infeasable? Wrong?

I can see this thread becoming a bashfest if left open.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 08:49 AM
This thread has gotten very popular. Hitler's really that famous? Wow.

Ben, why do you want to know other people's views on him?

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Now I'm confused xD Just what is a "super race" in your opinion?

@.Gamer

lol! xD
A superrace, is were everyone is the same, looks the same, and treated them same.
But I wouldn't like that.
My superrace would be, Just the bulletpoints I posted.
But I wouldn't like to offend anyone. I don't want to have a race like superrace.
But I think it's the only way to cross off the bullet points.
It's a tricky subject, I want people's views.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Woah, Ben never said he agreed with genocide, just the ideals of a master race.

This is getting a bit too hot to handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Save us Captain Fabio!!

You rang?
Look, you guys just want to hang someone because you haven't had your fix today.

Whatever way you look at it, Hitler was one of the best dictators known to man.
He wasn't even involved in the holocaust all that much.

All this talk about the 'master/super race', you would think you are the super race. CHA!

The idea of a super race will never happen and it is a stupid idea. We are all different, I like it that way. No way would I like to be like some of the people on here.
Also, you know what is funny?

MY THEME IS SO FITTING!

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/LOL/2/LOL-Hitler_is_amused.jpg

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:51 AM
So you don't want humans then. You want robots.

Alexithymia~
April 15th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Hitler's really that famous? Wow.
Well, he is a major part of 20th century history. Considering.. everything that's been said in this topic already and all the well known facts.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 08:53 AM
So? I don't see people talking about Al Capone anymore like Hitler.

.Gamer
April 15th, 2010, 08:54 AM

:|

He was only like the major reason we had WW2. Of course he is famous. He wasn't some schmuck, he was a world leader, who caused the Holocaust, maybe you've heard of it.

Galukxy
I have a few views on Hitler that he tried to take over the world! just to make what he calls
'an ultimate race' which considered of blond hair, blue eyed people only, which in my
opinion is just silly because he didn't have blond hair, blue eyes so he could of easily killed himself some how.
He wanted to kill or take over Jewish people?! but I always got told by teachers and read that he was Jewish himself, so how does that work?

Captain Fabio

You should really turn up to your history lessons.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 08:55 AM
I have a few views on Hitler that he tried to take over the world! just to make what he calls
'an ultimate race' which considered of blonde hair, blue eyed people only, which in my
opinion is just stupid because he didn't have blonde hair, blue eyes so he could of easily killed himself some how.

I thought about this, too. It's so silly xD

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 08:56 AM
I do. It's just that Hitler is still famous even now. I don't see people talking about other important figures like him, like Julius Caesar, Octavian, Alexander the Great WHO DID MUCH MORE THAN HIM. And don't play the recent card on me.

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 08:59 AM
You rang?
Look, you guys just want to hang someone because you haven't had your fix today.

Whatever way you look at it, Hitler was one of the best dictators known to man.
He wasn't even involved in the holocaust all that much.

All this talk about the 'master/super race', you would think you are the super race. CHA!

The idea of a super race will never happen and it is a stupid idea. We are all different, I like it that way. No way would I like to be like some of the people on here.
Also, you know what is funny?

MY THEME IS SO FITTING!

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/LOL/2/LOL-Hitler_is_amused.jpg

http://dailycontributor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/hitler-hates-kanye-video.png

This thread should be the new Hitler pic thread. y/y?

.Gamer
April 15th, 2010, 09:02 AM
@Erik

Hitler had better facial hair though.

Also, he was more recent, so people care about him. All Ceaser is good for is Shakespeare plays in English 2.

Ceaser's Accomplishments: Destroy the Roman Empire.
Octavian's Accomplishments: Actually, idk what he even did if that says anything.
Alexander the Great's Accomplishments: Conquer most of the known world then died and lost it all.

The Beatles are still famous too so I really don't know how Hitler still being famous warrants any argument.

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 09:02 AM
I do. It's just that Hitler is still famous even now. I don't see people talking about other important figures like him, like Julius Caesar, Octavian, Alexander the Great WHO DID MUCH MORE THAN HIM. And don't play the recent card on me.

Do you honestly believe people will still be talking about Hitler in 100 years? It happened only 70 years ago, it was pretty recent. And none of those figures ever had the devestating impact Hitler did.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Alexander the great conquered almost all of Eurasia (and I think some Africa) when he was like 30. Hitler killed Jewish and other people when he was how old? Older than Alexander.

Caesar and Alexander were tactical geniuses in their time, and still are. Their war strategies incomparable, except for Osama Bin Laden. Hitler was also smart and ingenious in some ways, but not like Alexander and Caesar.

Also, Hitler is fugly.

twocows
April 15th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Hitler's actions were inexcusable, but the scary thing to me isn't so much what he did, but how many people agreed with him. If he just went on a killing spree and killed a bunch of Jews, you could write him off as an insane person, but he had millions of followers then and still quite a few to this day. It's horrifying to think that such a thing could happen in the presence of what you would think are reasonable people. It goes to show just it only takes a few dedicated people and the right tactics to brainwash an entire nation. Look what happened with McCarthy only a few decades ago; he practically had the entire US government under his thumb in a few years. To think that something like that could have happened here... it really scares me.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 09:08 AM

Why don't play the recent card on you? Is it because if we do, it shoots a giant hole in your statement? Well tough, because it wasn't even that long ago.

Anyway, Hitler is the ultimate gamer, he will be around for years to come.
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/hitler_xbox.jpg

.Gamer
April 15th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Alexander the great conquered almost all of Eurasia (and I think some Africa) when he was like 30. Hitler killed Jewish and other people when he was how old? Older than Alexander.

Caesar and Alexander were tactical geniuses in their time, and still are. Their war strategies incomparable, except for Osama Bin Laden. Hitler was also smart and ingenious in some ways, but not like Alexander and Caesar.

Also, Hitler is fugly.

Hitler could have won World War 2 and we would all be speaking German and wearing read arm bands, but he didn't listen to his generals and attacked Russia.

Also, how does Osama Bin Laden have good war strategies? "Hey lets blow up 3000 (approximately) innocent women and children in a giant tower; I r gud at wareeng."

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/294/1/9/Registeel__a_nazi__by_SonicoCyborg.png

To keep up with the Hitler picture theme, he was so famous he was mentioned in pokemons.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Osama Bin Laden targeted THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. Do you realize how much those towers meant to the world? He nearly destroyed BANKS, BUSINESSES, and trades America absolutely needs!

Not to mention shocked the entire world.

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Why don't play the recent card on you? Is it because if we do, it shoots a giant hole in your statement? Well tough, because it wasn't even that long ago.

Anyway, Hitler is the ultimate gamer, he will be around for years to come.
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/hitler_xbox.jpg

http://primaldox.free.fr/hitler%20dance.gif
Yes! I am so pleased vid myself for dis vone

.Gamer
April 15th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Osama Bin Laden targeted THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. Do you realize how much those towers meant to the world? He nearly destroyed BANKS, BUSINESSES, and trades America absolutely needs!

Who were both full of innocent, unarmed, women and men, how in the BLUE hell is that a war strategy? Thats a tactic of cowards.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 09:15 AM
http://primaldox.free.fr/hitler%20dance.gif

Lol.

At the end of the day, it comes down to something much simpler.
Everyone wants to be Hitler.
http://lolpresident.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/i-r-hitler-invading-yr-contrys.jpg

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 09:15 AM

Uh. I don't see how that's a strategy.

Actually, I don't believe it happened the way the government and media portrayed it. They hid some things from the public.

In any case, Hitler had brains. Alexander the Great had brains. We all have brains. This isn't a topic about brains, though. It's about Hitler, and apparently, it's a picture thread now, so...

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/9/19/633574354044152665-evilsidekicks.jpg

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Watch the spam. I'm warning you. All of you. Stay on topic and stop posting stupid gifs and pictures.

Galukxy
April 15th, 2010, 09:17 AM

Yeah but Hitler conquered and destroyed countries that has THOUSANDS OF BUILDINGS which people needed but people got killed too, Thousands of people but he did it because he's evil >:3

Uh. I don't see how that's a strategy.

Actually, I don't believe it happened the way the government and media portrayed it. They hid some things from the public.

In any case, Hitler had brains. Alexander the Great had brains. We all have brains. This isn't a topic about brains, though. It's about Hitler, and apparently, it's a picture thread now, so...

I disagree with this, Those people are all famous and known now for their reasons of wanting to destroy and take over in some bad way but Hitler did it in a different way just to get his own way of how he wanted life to be like creating an 'ultimate race' of people.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
April 15th, 2010, 09:18 AM
This.

I also believe he thought something like this:
http://i40.tinypic.com/wvcoqv.jpg
He was a very disturbed man, yes, but I'm sure he thought he was doing the right thing.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Cowards? Seriously?(although I hate that guy, I have to give credit when it is due)And? Didn't Hitler do the same, except on a bigger, and much more disgusting scale?

Look. Laden also destroyed all electronic contact America had, the Towers was literally America's telephone. Without contact, America went INSANE. I mean seriously, if you lived in America at the time as an adult you would've panicked. I mean, people who lived outside of New York who had relatives went crazy because all contact was lost, and the government went berserk when the Pentagon was attacked.

Laden caused chaos in America, period. Not to mention almost destroying the Pentagon. That makes him a genius.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 09:20 AM
So you don't want humans then. You want robots.

That's what's so hard about this topic.
This is why I open a thread, but now, it's go off this subject.
Now for the less serious stuff.
*picture removed*
No more pictures people :3

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 09:20 AM
This.

Also probably something like this:
He was a very disturbed man, yes, but I'm sure he thought he was doing the right thing.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.
How the hell do you make Hitler pitiable? If he thought he was just doing the right thing for Germany, he wouldn't have attacked Belgium and would have stayed against England and France.

This is not turning into a picture thread.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Laden caused chaos in America, period. Not to mention almost destroying the Pentagon. That makes him a genius.

Funny how the Petagon is one of the most armed and protected buildings in America, yet a plane almost hit it. They then claimed they "didn't see it coming".

Hrm.

Erik, you're starting to sound like you see these deeds as heroic. It disturbs me.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 09:23 AM
No, I'm just saying that Laden was a bit more smarter than Hitler, but he was smart to.

I still want them to rot in the 7th Hell with Pharoh, so yeah.

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Ben. instead of looking at a master race, I think you're looking for something like The Giver or 1984.
Read those books.

twocows
April 15th, 2010, 09:25 AM
That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.
How the hell do you make Hitler pitiable? If he thought he was just doing the right thing for Germany, he wouldn't have attacked Belgium and would have stayed against England and France.
He may well have thought that he was doing the right thing for Germany. He probably attacked Belgium because he knew he could win; it meant more territory and income for his country, more soldiers, more weapons, etc.

However, regardless of what his intentions were, his actions were inexcusable. If he wanted to make Germany a great nation, there were other ways that didn't involve killing six million innocent people.

Galukxy
April 15th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Funny how the Petagon is one of the most armed and protected buildings in America, yet a plane almost hit it. They then claimed they "didn't see it coming".

Hrm.

Erik, you're starting to sound like you see these deeds as heroic. It disturbs me.

Apparently the plane did a 360 degrees turn first then crashed into the protected side, but why call that a plan of destroying one building? they wasted a damn good plane doing that idiots
and back to Hitler!
although I thought Hitlers plans were abit too silly and not thought of properly because he wanted a race but What is the point of fighting the whole world with one army just to get a Ultimate race?

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 09:34 AM
It wasn't just about the ultimate race, he wanted to win a war on all fronts because of World War 1.

.Gamer
April 15th, 2010, 09:34 AM
No, I'm just saying that Laden was a bit more smarter than Hitler, but he was smart to.

This thread is about Hitler, not Bin Laden. Please stay on topic.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Pffff. Some people can't handle Hitler pictures.

Anyway, Larden isn't that smart, if he was, he would be in a hotel or a house, not a cave or a ditch.

No matter who you compare Hitler too, he was still a great man.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Ben. instead of looking at a master race, I think you're looking for something like The Giver or 1984.
Read those books.
Thanks, I'll read up on them.
Allthough, I'm not to keep on a master race.
Just the upsides it'll produce.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Don't chastise me. I'm just saying why aren't more people talked about more than Hitler?

Chibi-chan said that this isn't a picture showcase, and I agree. Please, stop the pictures.

IT WOULD BE EASIER TO FIND SOMEONE IN A HOTEL THAN IN A CAVE, AND CAVES ARE BIGGER

Anyway, Hitler to me is dead. If he was alive I would've volunteered to slit his throat, even if it meant I was to die.

Yusshin
April 15th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Apparently the plane did a 360 degrees turn first then crashed into the protected side, but why call that a plan of destroying one building? they wasted a damn good plane doing that idiots

From what I saw (images) and read, it barely scathed the side of the building, and ended up pumelling into an open spot instead.

What an odd thing to not see. If a plane started spinning around above my head, I'd be concerned lol I've seen this plane:

http://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/35803/17-423Spring-2001/NR/rdonlyres/Global/1/1C4A949E-D164-4677-8714-0BA23C5D4D50/0/chp_missle_launching_jet.jpg

before above my head. Not dropping anything, of course, but it's noisy man. I don't even know what it was doing there o0 but it ripped through the air harshly. It confused me for two hours lol

Anyway, a random, circling plane would be both bizarre and hard to miss, especially since planes are so noisy around here. It scares me and I end up running back inside xD

Hitler did some silly things in his "career". Whoever thought about tying legs together is really sick-minded. Really. What a terrible way to die.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Anyway, Hitler to me is dead.

Uhh.
Congratulations. He has been dead for some time now.

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Thanks, I'll read up on them.
Allthough, I'm not to keep on a master race.
Just the upsides it'll produce.

I don't think 'master race' is the right term. It has too many connotations.
You might mean 'if everyone was the same race' or 'if everyone was homogeneous'.
If I were you, I would have made a thread 'what if everyone was homogeneous' instead of 'Hitler'.

And yes. Stop talking about Bin Laden. He was/is a bad person, we know.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Don't chastise me. I'm just saying why aren't more people talked about more than Hitler?

Chibi-chan said that this isn't a picture showcase, and I agree. Please, stop the pictures.

IT WOULD BE EASIER TO FIND SOMEONE IN A HOTEL THAN IN A CAVE, AND CAVES ARE BIGGER

Anyway, Hitler to me is dead. If he was alive I would've volunteered to slit his throat, even if it meant I was to die.
That is silly, even if you had done that, he a the whole of Germany still fighting and backing the cause.
But that is noble of you.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 09:42 AM
And I knew that.

So yeah, see yah later. Just wanted to express and show my opinions on the Fuhrer.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 09:44 AM

PFFFF!
Edited after you posted. Not quick enough to think?

At least Hitler didn't sleep on rocks. And you have something brown on your nose.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 09:46 AM
And I knew that.

So yeah, see yah later. Just wanted to express and show my opinions on the Fuhrer.
That was the whole point of this thread.
Don't worry, I still think it was noble of you.

And has anyone else wondered what it would be like if Hitler had succeed?

.Gamer
April 15th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Well, to his credit, he did make the Autobahn(-h?) and the Volkswagon (Volkswagen?).

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 09:48 AM
That was the whole point of this thread.
Don't worry, I still think it was noble of you.

I do. I think the world would be a better place.

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 09:51 AM

No. Minorities would be living underground as world racism would run rampant.

Galukxy
April 15th, 2010, 09:51 AM

I think that Germany would probably have more power, technological enhances and more if He did suceed.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 09:52 AM
No. Minorities would be living underground as world racism would run rampant.

So, it would be a better world.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 09:52 AM
I would think it'd be more of a robotic world.
But with none of the problems we have now.

And you?

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 09:54 AM
I would think it'd be more of a robotic world.
But with none of the problems we have now.

And you?

Although you put it as 'robotic', I think of it as orderly.
I am pretty sure there would be less crime, drug abuse, rapes and so on in the world.

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 09:56 AM
So, it would be a better world.

I don't know what hickville you live in, but you've got a pretty narrow and delusional mindset.

I am pretty sure there would be less crime, drug abuse, rapes and so on in the world.
You're implying that rapes never happened in Hitler's Germany. You're also implying that the world would be 'perfect' and diversity causes these things.
Wroooong~

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 09:59 AM
I don't know what hickville you live in, but you've got a pretty narrow and delusional mindset.

That 'hickville' I live in is called England. Actually, I don't have a narrow or delusional mindset.
I know in that world, there would be a less chance of me getting stabbed or beaten up.

You're implying that rapes never happened in Hitler's Germany. You're also implying that the world would be 'perfect' and diversity causes these things.
Wroooong~

I do believe I said LESS CRIMES. Learn to read, woman.
I never said anything about it being perfect. Nothing is perfect.

This is all my opinion, so hark on all you want, but it won't change the fact that is what I think.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 10:01 AM
You are so wrong. People would still beat you, say for money, your clothes, etc. It happens, it happened to me and I lived in a community where my race only lived in.

Gold warehouse
April 15th, 2010, 10:03 AM
I know in that world, I would be able to walk down a dark street without the threat of getting stabbed or beaten up.

Unless you were part of the minority that is. The majority of which are innocent. Not every black or asian man is an AK47 wielding lunatic.

Chibi-chan
That 'hickville' I live in is called England. Actually, I don't have a narrow or delusional mindset.
I know in that world, I would be able to walk down a dark street without the threat of getting stabbed or beaten up.

England? Ok, that ruins my England stereotype right there.

Why do you believe that world would be safer? Because everyone looks the same? You need to learn that no dark street is safe. So only minorities hide in dark alleyways? YOU ARE WROOOOOOOOONG. Sadly I think you just have a fear of diversity and people that don't look like you. You also have expectations of people that do. Step outside and realize you can't be afraid of people who are different.

Captain Fabio
You are so wrong. People would still beat you, say for money, your clothes, etc. It happens, it happened to me and I lived in a community where my race only lived in.

Then go to the gym more.

AGAIN, this is my opinion. So don't tell me I am wrong.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 10:04 AM

Woohoo, for Hickville.
I think everyone hopes for a world like that.
Just the only way I can see is Master race...

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Woohoo, for Hickville.
Just the only way I can see is Master race...

WHAT YOU'RE THINKING OF IS NOT A MASTER RACE.
IT'S CALLED HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETY!

Use the correct term so you don't sound like an elitist racist... T___T

Gold warehouse
April 15th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Woohoo, for Hickville.

Just to say, these two (Ben. & Fabio) do not represent the views and beliefs of the English.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 10:06 AM
England? Ok, that ruins my England stereotype right there.

Why do you believe that world would be safer? Because everyone looks the same? You need to learn that no dark street is safe. So only minorities hide in dark alleyways? YOU ARE WROOOOOOOOONG. Sadly I think you just have a fear of diversity and people that don't look like you. You also have expectations of people that do. Step outside and realize you can't be afraid of people who are different.

Oh noes!!111! I ruined the English stereotype. Couldn't care less what you think anyway.

You look at a good portion of the crimes that happen today. I have longish hair and I get called out for being different. If everyone was the same, then that would eliminate that.

I have been started on before because I am not black. If we were all the same, OMG LOOK! ANOTHER ONE GONE.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 10:06 AM
And even if you do go to the gym, you beat them up, so they come back with a gang or ambush you or even kill you.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 10:08 AM
And even if you do go to the gym, you beat them up, so they come back with a gang or ambush you or even kill you.

Lifes a *****, ain't it.
Learn to deal with it.

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Oh noes!!111! I ruined the English stereotype. Couldn't care less what you think anyway.

You look at a good portion of the crimes that happen today. I have longish hair and I get called out for being different. If everyone was the same, then that would eliminate that.

I have been started on before because I am not black. If we were all the same, OMG LOOK! ANOTHER ONE GONE.

Well now we can't have a good discussion here unless you take into account what I think!

And you've got some self-esteem issues, obviously. I can't change that, nor could everyone looking the same. People will still be divided by class, trade, and faith.

Ben.
April 15th, 2010, 10:10 AM
WHAT YOU'RE THINKING OF IS NOT A MASTER RACE.
IT'S CALLED HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETY!

Use the correct term so you don't sound like an elitist racist... T___T
My bad.

This has got over a 100 posts in like what?
5 hours?
Wow, that just show's the power of the people.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Well now we can't have a good discussion here unless you take into account what I think!

And you've got some self-esteem issues, obviously. I can't change that, nor could everyone looking the same. People will still be divided by class, trade, and faith.

Clearly, I am the one with the self-esteem issue. If I did, I wouldn't spend most of my time on a Pokemon forum.
If I had an issue, I would stay in and let them get to me. But I don't, so there goes that theory.

And do tell me your opinions and thought. I am on the edge of my seat to know what you think.

インフェルノの津波
April 15th, 2010, 10:12 AM
"LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT"?

WELL GEE, I CAN'T IF I'M DEAD.

Also, Hitler's world would probably not have racism, so yeah I guess that would be a plus.

Now, I must wonder: would this be a dictatorship?

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Lifes a *****, ain't it.
Learn to deal with it.

Learn to put your put your foot in your mouth and eat your own words.
Stop dreaming of this master race and learn to suck it up and stop hating.

We have diversity, we have other cultures, BAWWWWWW
Deal with it.

Clearly, I am the one with the self-esteem issue. If I did, I wouldn't spend most of my time on a Pokemon forum.
If I had an issue, I would stay in and let them get to me. But I don't, so there goes that theory.

Haha, what does being on a Pokemon forum have to do with self esteem? :P
I play pokemon, I'm not afraid to say it. I pursue something I enjoy, problem?

And do tell me your opinions and thought. I am on the edge of my seat to know what you think.

Where have you been?

Anywho, we're digressing.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Learn to put your put your foot in your mouth and eat your own words.
Stop dreaming of this master race and learn to suck it up and stop hating.

We have diversity, we have other cultures, BAWWWWWW
Deal with it.

Free world. Can say what I want so go BAWWWWWWW somewhere else.

Bottom line is you clearly don't agree and never will for some reason. Maybe you are one of the diversity groups in question and that is why you are so angry.

Like you said:

Deal with it.

Fox♠
April 15th, 2010, 10:19 AM
This thread is gold.
I can't remember the last Hitler based post.

Anyone a fan of Rommel? I think he was a pretty nice German in ww2, Hitler had him killed for speaking out.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 10:22 AM
This thread is gold.
I can't remember the last Hitler based post.

Anyone a fan of Rommel? I think he was a pretty nice German in ww2, Hitler had him killed for speaking out.

OHHH! Desert Fox.
He was a decent person, from what I have heard.

Chibi-chan
April 15th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Free world. Can say what I want so go BAWWWWWWW somewhere else.

Bottom line is you clearly don't agree and never will for some reason. Maybe you are one of the diversity groups in question and that is why you are so angry.

Like you said:

So let's assume I am a minority. If I wasn't, you think I'd be agreeing? That would be elitist, ignorant, and stupid.

An no it's not a free world on a Pokemon forum.
And no it's not a free world in general.

Captain Fabio
April 15th, 2010, 10:25 AM
So let's assume I am a minority. If I wasn't, you think I'd be agreeing? That would be elitist, ignorant, and stupid.

An no it's not a free world on a Pokemon forum.
And no it's not a free world in general.

Free world of speech. Never said you would agree if you were the same as me. I said MAYBE YOU ARE.

You are right, it isn't a free world on a Pokemon forum. Not when I get infracted for cursing, then you curse at me. One rule for one and another for another, right?

Ivysaur
April 15th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Okay, I do not like where this is going. At all.

I'd say this thread has derailed badly but it has been like this from the third post on so yeah. When it comes down to personal attacks, it's time to stop and calm down.