PDA

View Full Version : Golden Sun: New Danger Arising

ReploidZero798
November 1st, 2004, 09:51 PM
A new danger has arisen after the defeat of Alex and gang. Everyone seems at peace. However, something seems to be controlling the Wise one. He has been going insane, and the only one of the original eight heroes is Piers.-me- He has started investigating all that's gone on in Lemuria-Now a known city with knowledge of everything. -The elders of Lemuria have assigned four young adepts, each of a different affinity to Piers to try and stop the Wise One and all those who are controlling him.They have been given Djinni with powers to transform them into mighty beasts.
FORM:
NAME:
DJINNI NAME:
DJINNI TRANSFORMATION:
WEAPONS:
DESCRIPTION:
OTHER:
Here's mine
NAME: Piers
AFFINITY:Mercury/ Water
DJINNI NAME: Isaac
DJINNI TRANSFORMATION: Lemurian Dragon
WEAPONS: Bow and Arrow/ Battle Rapier
DESCRIPTION: The last of the original 8 adepts. He is the new teacher of the 4 new adepts. He is trying to find out what killed his friends and stop it from killing anymore.
OTHER: He transforms into a mighty Lemurian Dragon with Light Blue scales. In this state, he has mighty Blue claws which freeze anything they touch. He has razor sharp fangs and all the powers of a regular Mercury Adept. He is a strict teacher.

Lizzie
November 2nd, 2004, 03:39 AM
NAME: Amber
AFFINITY: wind/jupitar
DJINNI NAME: Hawk
DJINNI TRANSFORMATION: (i'm makeing this up) Tempest Eagle
WEAPONS: Sword, staff
DESCRIPTION: Thought to be Mars Adept when born, but was actuely Jupitar when she found out she could read minds
OTHER: Is very brave, and strong, when it comes to battleing, she has amazing techneuiq, but is poor at defence

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 05:20 AM
name:jonus
affinaty:venus
djinn name:asher:it can cause earthquakes
djinn transformation:liloax:he becomes a great wolf beast that cause earthquakes when he steps.he can breathe stone spires from his mouth.
weapon:twin swords,but mostly uses 12-foot sword
desciption:his past has been bad,up as a poor cilvilan.he knew he was an adept,but
he couldnt do anything because he had to workfor his mom.blue hair,red vest,long pants.
other:hes had intense stenght training working at a mill.he can swiftly swing his 12-foot blade.very fast.
ooc:reploid,your sig is too big.

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 06:42 AM
Am I too late? *madly rushes over here*
Name:Amy
Affinity:Fire
Djinn Name:Ember
Djinn Transformation:Fang,a fire wolf demon
Weapon:Staff and a dagger
Description:She is a brave and determined soul
Other:She's secretly a werewolf,but..I didn't say anything...

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 06:44 AM
jonus was just having some target practice with his 12-foot sword."while this looks heavy,its not!"

ooc:we have four adepts,can we start the story?

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 06:56 AM
OOC:I hope so.
IC:Amy was practicing with her staff. Little blast,then a big blast,then a little blast again. She saw a boy testing his sword. "Hi," she said. "Is it okay if I practice with you?"

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 06:59 AM
"okay,but watch out for my 12-foot sword.its very heavy."So,whats your name?Im jonus,and this is asher,my djinn."

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 07:04 AM
"I'm Amy,and this is my Djinn,Ember," she replied,gesturing to the small Djinn.

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 07:10 AM
asher circled around ember,trying to grow accustomed."you know how to use your psynergy."so,your a mars adept?did you come to be trained by piers?"

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 07:11 AM
OOC: of course we can start. I changed my sig so it should be normal size now. LOL XD. We still need one more adept, but maybe they can join halfway through like I did in the other RP!XD
IC: Piers was awaiting for the older to arive and give him his orders. He only knew he'd be leading a team of new adepts to stop the Wise One, butdidn't know who, or from where. FOr all he knew, they were weaker than snails. XD Soon, an old man-hardly aged-walked in," Hello Piers. ready to meet you students?"
" Of course I am. Where are they?" he asked, moving a strand of blue hair away from his face.
" Two of them are right outside. The others will join you shortly. I suggest you go out there and introduce yourself," said Donpa.
Piers looked out the window and saw two adepts, one with a giant sword, and a girl. They were practicing. He got nervous and wentout to meet his students.

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 07:13 AM
jonus took one final slice,and went to meet his teacher."so you are piers.i heard many storys of how you and felix destoyed the doom dragon."I am honored to be taught by you."

Lizzie
November 2nd, 2004, 07:14 AM
Amber ran hurriedly down the road to a house in the distance, she saw two adepts already training "oh no i'm late!" she moaned, she ran faster and faster to the house, her Dijjin Hawks ran right beside, her, she ran to the two adepts, she was out of breath but spoke as much as she could anyway "did....we....start..yet?" she asked

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 07:16 AM
"No,we are just meeting piers."jonus said as he casted gaia on the target dummy."we are about to leave,but you can take your time."

Lizzie
November 2nd, 2004, 07:18 AM
Amber sighed and pushed back her long red hair, "oh, thanks" she said, she put down the bag she carried and picked up Hawk, "Are you nervuse?" she asked, The dijjin rattled it's body in excitment, Amber giggled "neither am i" she said

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 07:23 AM
" Hey kids, I am Piers, I'll be your teacher and leader. I will teach you all the basics of your poweres before we actually start going after the Wise One. First Rule: Nevr be late. Second: Don't do anything to put yourself or others in danger. That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll end up adding more soon. For tofay, it's just random training. Although you know how to use your psyenergy, you don't know how to use it properly. We have a training course set up behind the palace. I'm sure you'll all enjoy it. After that, I'll teachyou about transforiming," he said. He saw the bewildered faces they had, laughed, and gestured for them to follow him.

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 08:47 AM
"so,what exactly is on this training course?im in the mood for a challenge right now."
And,i know how to use my psynergy right."jonus said swinging his sword in show-offyness.

Lizzie
November 2nd, 2004, 09:01 AM
Amber fallowed Piers, "is it true that you actuely knew the legendary Isaac? Was there actuely a flying boat?" Amber said excitedly, through all her childhood she had always heard of the great hero Isaac and his amazing deeds and power, and she was actuely talking to one of Isaacs friends

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 09:03 AM
"Yes."He must.hes lemurian.everyone know a lemurian with hair like his traveled with isacc."

Master Angel
November 2nd, 2004, 10:13 AM
Can I still join?

NAME: Ritz
AFFINITY: Mars/Fire
DJINNI NAME: Scorch
DJINNI TRANSFORMATION: Flaming Pheonix
WEAPONS: Sword of Undying Flames
DESCRIPTION: She has long brown hair tinted with red and blue eyes. She is nice to her friends and can be feirce in battle. She will fight until she dies or wins.
OTHER: None

BTW, what's happened so far?

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 10:39 AM
ooc:0k,im jonus,pika-mew is amy,and lizzie is amber.reploidzero798 is piers from the lost age.jonus,amy and amber is just meeting piers.they are on the way to the training course.
ic:"so,this training course is good,right?"

Master Angel
November 2nd, 2004, 11:06 AM
Should I be there too then? And where's Piers?

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 11:11 AM
ooc:yes,you should be there,and piers is leading us to the psynergy/tranformation training course.

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 02:45 PM
OOC:Sorry..school..
IC:Amy followed Piers and the group of people her age to the course,wondering what was in store for her there.

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 03:25 PM
Yes, I did travel with Isaac, I named all my Djinni after my friends, " he said replying to Amber. He looked at Jonus and said," Don't be overly confident. This may be the course, but your challenge is survival. I am your opponent on this course. I will transform and your job is to take me out, as a team," he said, emphasising the word team.

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 03:31 PM
"oh gad."jonus said as piers grew to be aboyt 150 feet tall."we'll really have to work to take him down."Gaia!"

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 03:43 PM
Piers had now fully transformed into a blue colored Lemurian dragon. His sights were set on Jonus first. He started growling and soon, thousands of icicles started falling from the sky....and they were all aimed at Jonus!!!!

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 03:45 PM
"ahhh!"ragnarok!"the giant sword rose up and sheilded him.Mother gaia!"

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 03:48 PM
Piers was unaffected by Jonus's attack, and inside, Piers laughed. He started blowing on the ground all around him. Jonus was obviously confused, and Piers was saying to himself *lets see how confident you are now!!!*

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 04:15 PM
"Ember! Get him!" cried Amy. Ember sent a big ball of fire at Piers while Amy did the same with her staff. She doubted that it would do much,but it might distract him for a while.

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 04:22 PM
jonus knew he had to do something.he winked at asher and said,"we practiced this once."jonus then tranformed into a wolf beast that rivaled in size to piers."stone spire"he said in his wolf voice.Millions of spires of stone were hurled at piers."stop that!"

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 04:26 PM
Amy made a wall of fire around Piers so that he could not escape the stone spires. To make sure that he didn't fly away,she blocked the sky as well. Is he of the wolf blood too? she thought to herself as she stared at Jonus in his new form.

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 04:30 PM
"AMY!"please run away!me and asher only did this once,so i cant really control it!"Grand gaia!"jonus said,thinking it might destoy piers.

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 04:45 PM
"Run away? This is about teamwork,isn't it?" she asked. But she understood. She couldn't control her transformation either.

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 04:49 PM
"grand gaia!"then,piers fell.

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 05:00 PM
Amy watched Piers fall. What power.....

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 05:01 PM
jonus then fell also,but in human form."i need help"he said as he fainted.

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
"Jonus!!!" exclaimed Amy,rushing to Jonus's side.

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 05:10 PM
asher was also tired,and fainted as well....

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 05:15 PM
OOC: The transformation's were to be taught, but I guess since you already did it, you can be the only one who knows how to do it for now
---------------------------------
IC: Piers was getting attacked from all sides. As he saw Jouns transform, he suddenly got into thinking that maybe they weren;t all as weak as he thought. He was attacked so hard next time, he actually fell. He noticed Jonus transform back to human and realized he wasn't in full control. He was still a dragon, but was very hurt. He used Ply to hela himself completely though, and used his Icy breath to freeze both Jonus and Amy, along with their Djinni, in place. Now all that was left was Amber.....

Carlito-san
November 2nd, 2004, 05:22 PM
Amys mars adeptness melted the ice.Odessey!two large swords were stabbed into the lemuian dragon."Beat that!"

ooc:he figured out how to do it at the lumber mill where he worked.

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 05:27 PM
OOC: Sure....okay.....you must still learn control.....may the force be with you!
IC: Piers was hit by this attack, and although he wasn;t that hurt yet, he decided he should transform back. He was worried about Amber. He turned back to human, healed his students, and gone to search for Amber.
******since you're not here, I had you attacked by our enemy okay?*****
He saw her laid out on the floor and could tell it was the work of their enemy. From the scars she had, it appeared to be the work of Sheba or Ivan, they had unique styles and always left unique bruises and scars, but it couldn't be. Clearing his mind of such nonsense, he went to the task of healing Amber as soon as possible!

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 05:56 PM
OOC:If I didn't have to eat,I wouldn't have missed anything.
IC:Amy saw Amber sprawled out on the ground. "Who did this?" she asked,disgusted by whoever had hurt Amber.

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 06:00 PM
Stay Back!" Piers yelled. He was in no mood for things like this to be happening. His friends were DEAD! He saw it happen. He saw it and was powerless to stop it. Although, if they were still alive, and being controlled,he could save them. He called over Isaac to take over the healing of Amber. He walked over to Amy and said," Go get Jonus, tell him to report to me immediately. I'll be speaking to Donpa."

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 06:26 PM
"Gotcha," Amy replied. She ran back to Jonus. "Jonus!" she cried. "We must report to Piers immediately!"

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 06:29 PM
OOC: Do any of you wanna join my Megaman/Zero RP?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Piers was worrying more and more now than ever. His thought were clouded and he was unable to clear them. He was eager to see Donpa, as he always had a way of making you think of something differently. :D

Lizzie
November 2nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
Amber moaned in pain, when she tried to speak, blood was coughed out instead

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 07:45 PM
" Piers, what are you doing here?" asked Donpa.
" Don't play games Donpa. You know why I'm here," he said angrily.
" Yes, it's true. Your friends are alive," he replied grimfully.
" WHY WASN"T I TOLD!!" yelled an infuriated Piers.
" Calm down, NOW! The important thing now is the mission. Amber was attacked by both Sheba and Ivan. They're not being controlled," he said, and continued as Piers face grew in shock," they're doing this willingly. I don't know why! All I know is your students are close and can't here us speaking. Good-bye for now Piers," he said, then vanished.
Piers's anger got the best of him, and a blizzard filled Donpa's office. He was freezing, but his anger blinded him from all things right now!

Lizzie
November 2nd, 2004, 08:12 PM
"Piers!" a familieer voice yelled from afar, it was Isaac, he was badly hurt and wasn't surprised to see another adpet hurt with Piers, "Piers! bring all the adepts inside your house NOW!!!!" Isaac yelled sternly

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 08:15 PM
OOC: Hey......Isaac is mine.....LOL XD
IC: He saw Isaac and agreed to his order. He calmed himself and shut off the blizzard. He opened the icy door to Donpa's office and started helping Isaac bring in the other students.
" What happened this time Isaac?" asked Piers.

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 08:15 PM
Amy heard Isaac yell. She wanted to come to him, but Jonus wasn't responding to her.

Lizzie
November 2nd, 2004, 08:19 PM
Isaac didn't care, he used his power and forced Amy into the house, "There's no time! get in!" he yelled

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 08:21 PM
"Ow!" said Amy as she crashed into the house. "What about Jonus?" she asked. "Isn't he an adept too?"

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 08:26 PM
" Where's Jonus?" asked Piers." We need him. He's quite powerful for his age!"
" DOn't worry about Jonus, he's okay. He's just picking up some supplies for us," he said, panting." Now Piers, start charging a barrier. As soon as Jonus gets in, activate it, and make it STRONG!!!!" he yelled.
Piers did as he was told by his bossy djinni-just like Isaac-and started glowing blue as a barrier was forming.

Carlito-san
November 3rd, 2004, 12:19 PM
ooc:the evil school kept me...i didnt know djinn could talk!
ic:jonus got in to the force field.he casted ragnarok to block the shield.Asher,lend your power to isacc!

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 03:30 PM
OOC: Of cousre djinni talk!
IC: Piers let the force field fall, and walked back to Isaac.
" Do you mind telling me what's going on?"
" It's them, " said Isaac," They returned."
" WHo!" he asked...." Oh No! not them!!"
Piers and Isaac were both talking about the infamous Dragoon Clan, who played a part in the near extinction of Lemurians so many centuries ago.....

Carlito-san
November 3rd, 2004, 03:38 PM
ooc:please dont bring in shades,we need a new enemy.
Ic:"Attack!"Jonus swung his large sword."Asher you help too!"

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 03:44 PM
OOC: Okay, I jut thought since we were going to make a transition from the other one to this one, that we'd bring in the shades*thinks of name*
BTW, we aren't fighting yet...>XD

Carlito-san
November 3rd, 2004, 03:45 PM
Well,ok.but the shades are old.how bout thetelopias?a race that has psychic abilites,and are evil!

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 04:08 PM
i ALREADY posted one-apologies for caps-but what sounds better? The Dragoon clan is an ancient kind of adept. It was hardly seen because all who did see it perished. They're fighters with all the powers and abilities of dragons of all nature, and it took small groups of adepts to take down one Dragoon. This was before it transformed though. In the end, Piers family, and a lot of other Lemurians, took down, and chased away the Dragoons. Now they are back to wreak venegeance on the Lemurians and anyone who even talks to them.

Get a background for the telopias so we can decide on the proper enemy!

Carlito-san
November 3rd, 2004, 04:10 PM
we'll go with the dragoons.So,where are they?

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 06:18 PM
OOC: Okay, but we still need Lizzie here so we can continue. Where's Master ANgel!?

Lizzie
November 3rd, 2004, 06:18 PM
XD fine let's go with the dragin guys
----------------------------
Isaac went into the house and sat down next to Amber, he put his hands over her and she healed, but not completely, "Sheba and Ivan..." Isaac said, he stood up and sighed "they're out of control, I'm not sure why yet, but I know it has something to do with this-" Isaac held up a burnt note, but it wasn't so burnt that you couldn't read what was written on it, "it was sent from- (Isaac glanced at the younger adepts)-the 'one eyed' one" Isaac said "after Sheba and Ivan truley understood the note, they went completely haywire, thay're not acting like themselves and almost tried to burn down Vale, I held them off for awhile, but they defeated me and stole my dijjins, now they're after the rest of the group" Isaac said, then heard a loud thumping sound that rattled the house and shook the earth, "They're comming for us!" Isaac cried

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 06:21 PM
OOC: wait, Isaac is a djinni named like thaty by Piers. The og Isaac was from Vale, and the entire cast of Golden Sun -cept Piers- is with the Dragoon Clan.....

Lizzie
November 3rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
okay i edited my post from before, so now it'll make some sense XD

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
That's good and all, but the original Isaac vanished along with Sheba, Ivan, Mia, Garret, and Jenna.....unless this is part of your RP.....Anyways.....who's the one eyed one?

Lizzie
November 3rd, 2004, 06:38 PM
the rock guy at the beginning of the game XD oh well i never did finish the last game, i got stuck on that stupid Magician on the treasure island XD

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 06:43 PM
The rock guy vanished too! Not in the actual game, just in the RP. Who's the one eyed one?

Lizzie
November 3rd, 2004, 08:25 PM
didn't you say at the beginning that someone was controling the wise one and he was going insane? THE ONE EYED ROCK! isn't he the wise one? 0_o

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 08:43 PM
Oh yeah......where were we in the story anyways, I forgot
*is too lazy to read again*

Lizzie
November 3rd, 2004, 08:55 PM
>_<
-----
The house shook, "they're comming for us!" Isaac yelled, "we have to run! i'm in no condition for battle!" Isaac said, "you have to take the adepts away from town, teach them all you know and more! i'll meet up with you in Elliid (the next town)" Isaac helped Amber to her feet-she was only partly awake-and opened the back door

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
OOC: Isaac is the name of my Djinni. Which are you talking about?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy-chan
November 3rd, 2004, 09:11 PM
OOC: I'm lost here... I shouldn't have left...

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 03:33 AM
oops, i keep forgetting >_< ...er...we could always back up to a certain place in the story and go from there so it'll be less confuseing XD

Amy-chan
November 4th, 2004, 06:51 AM
OOC:I have been busy lately,so I'm having trouble juggling my RPs..

Carlito-san
November 4th, 2004, 12:11 PM
"No!we have to stay and fight!"Jonus's headstrongness got ahead of him."Grand gaia!"But ivan just deflected it and sheba stared an attack.

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 03:18 PM
OOC: Let's just make it so the real Isaac is still alive and we can all take turns randomly controlling him! Either that, or he transformed himself into a Djinni and can now transform back!!

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 04:00 PM
XD fine with me!
you start, i posted last

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 04:03 PM
OOC: Ok, I would, but I'm lost. WHat are we doing? Let's say we're being attacked by Sheba and Ivan for now, Lizzie is controlling the real Isaac-who was apparently not lost, but just my djinni under some spell thingie-and Billybob just attacked.
IC: Jonus, how could you attack them head on?"Piers asked him." Are you really that dense? Nevermind, don't answer!" He went to Isaac, got the letter, put it in his pocket, and said, "everyone run! Leave this to me and Isaac!"

Carlito-san
November 4th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Jonus got hit with a plasma attack by sheba."help me"isaac came over and healed him."We must attack!"Asher,transform!"

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 04:18 PM
OOC: Fine, everyone just start transforming. Sure, I was saving the control part til later, but go ahead, transform, kill us all XD. BTW, Lizzie is in control of Isaac so I hope you asked her before using him.....XD LOL j/k XD
IC: Now that you're healed," I said," RUN!!!! Don't transform or you put us all at more risk!" Piers used his psyenergy to teleport Jonus out of the room. Then, he attacked Sheba and Ivan using Blizzard! :D

Carlito-san
November 4th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"No!i wont let you die!they have been training to kill us!"Asher transfored jonus.In his wolf state,he cased a spell and knocked ivan and sheba down."Earthquake!"

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 06:38 PM
*points billybob to my OOC:*
anyways...........

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 07:00 PM
oops sry, lol no i don't own Isaac! XD you can play him whenever you want Billybob!
------------------
Isaac put his hands out and made a barrier, Sheba sent a huuricane at Issac, It nearly broke his barrier but Isaac was much more skilled then Sheba was, "Sheba! stop!" Isaac cried, Sheba paid no heed, she only sent another attack at Jonus, it was a lightinging attack that missed him by a fingers leangth. Isaac-who was getting annoyed by this-sent an earthquake at Sheba, she didn't get very hurt, but it set her off guard for a moment, which was exactly what Isaac wanted "Now Piers!" Isaac comanded

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Piers transformed on Isaac's mark, and was soon his Dragony self. He growled once in satisfaction and charged his former friends! He knocked Sheba down just with the beating of his mighty wings! He flew over to Ivan and started clawing at him with his Icey Claws. This missed, but Ivan didn't. He used the power of Tempest to try and beat Piers, but he couldn't. Both he and Sheba cast Tempest, and this was so strong, all of them, PIers and Isaac and co., were blown away to a new Island...
OOC: DUM DUM DUM
TACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy-chan
November 4th, 2004, 07:10 PM
OOC:Lol Taco!!!!
IC:Amy awoke with a migrain. "Wha--where am I?" she asked out loud. Her vision was blurry and she was struggling to get up.

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 07:11 PM
:laugh: :laugh: XD *bursts out laughing*
------------------------
Isaac was about to yelled to Piers to not hurt Sheba and Ivan severly-but it was too late, before he knew it there was a bright flash and they were all blown to a new island, Isaac woke up (hmm maybe he is becoming my new main charector) he was acheing from head to toe, he gritted his teeth and resisted the pain as he forced himself to sit up, "Piers!" Isaac called when he didn't see Piers anywhere in sight, but he did see Jonus, Isaac stood up weakly and walked over to Jonus "umm, are you alright?" Isaac asked, shakeing Jonus lightly

Amy-chan
November 4th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Amy's vision finally came back. She was on a beach and she could see Isaac and Jonus. "Are you okay,Jonus?" she asked.

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 07:17 PM
OOC: So are you killing AMber in the transition from land to Island?
TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm listening now to Simple PLan-Welcome to my Life
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IC: Piers awoke, no longer a dragon. He was in a state of pain, and when he tried to stand, he couldn't. It seemed he had been hurt more than he thought. His ankle seemed sprained, but he couldn't tell. He decided to wait for someone to find him instead.

Amy-chan
November 4th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Amy found Piers as well. "Piers,what happened? Are you alright?" Her leg then collapsed and she fell.

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 07:23 PM
NO! she's just somewhere else at the moment, i'll swap back to her- I love Simple plan's Welcome to my life!! ^_^ *listens to Welcome to my life*
------------------------
Amber woke up, she felt fine and warm in the suns rays, she looked around with a start, "where am i?" she asked, she heard someone moan and turned, Piers was on the ground nearby, Amber gasped and crawled over to him "Master Piers! what happend? how did we get here?" Amber asked

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 07:26 PM
OOC: Currently listening to " Goodies" by Ciara on launch.yahoo.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone seemed to be worried about Piers, but he didn't get why. He saw Amy collapse, but since he wasn't that hurt, he healed Amy's leg, and hoped she was okay. Then he heard Amber," We're somewhere Amber," he said." Idon't know where, but in a way, it's my fault!"

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Amber shook her head "but how did we get here? who was that girl that attacked me? and that boy? Were they Sheba and Ivan!?" Amber went pale, "Are your other friends here?" she asked excitedly

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 07:34 PM
OOC-now listening to Gwen Stefani-What you Waiting For? on Launch.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other friends," he said," are now slaves to evil. It's just me and Isaac. Yes, they were Sheba and Ivan. We are lucky to be alive. The power of two Jupiter Adepts is devastating, specially when it's two of the stronger ones......"

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Amber was ready to collaps, "the real Isaac here? now? on this very island as we speak!?" Amber looked around excitedly, "I can't wait to meet him" she said as she started to calm down "i'm sorry about your friends-" Amber helped Piers up and noticed AMy "Hi, i saw you earlier, i'm Amber" Amber said

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 07:42 PM
OOC-Move Ya Body-NIna Sky
---------------------------
Not so fast!" Piers said," Watch out for my leg!"

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 07:46 PM
dude! not appropriate! XD The Taccos don't even agree with that! XDXDXD
---------------------
Amber half tripped over Piers legs "AHH!" she cried as she fell, "sorry" she said as she flushed to a deep red, she stood up and this time gripped Piers by the hand firmly and helped him up "i'm usually not this clumsy" she said, still flushing deeper with every second from her mistake

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 07:49 PM
OOC: Only I can say TACO related things......besides" WHAT?"
NEw Song, the New Workout Plan-Kanye West
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Piers said," That's okay. Let's go find Isaac......" He was in pain, but tried to look strong for his Team

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 07:54 PM
EHem *coughs* 9_9
------------------------
Amber knew he was in pain, "here, put your arm around my neck so you can lean on something while you walk" Amber insisted, they walked a little and then saw Isaac and Jonus in the distance, 'keep calm, wait until Piers is healed, then go crazy' Amber thought as they inched their way towards Isaac.

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 08:01 PM
OOC: Same Direction-Hoobastank
-------------------------------------
Piers was nervous to see Isaac again. He still wasn't used to the fact that he was still alive and normal.
AS ISAAC: " Hey Piers," he said," What's wrong?"
I had an accident," Piers replied.

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Amber gave a shy smiled, Isaac looked at her and felt uncomferyable "hello, your one of Piers students i'm guessing" he said, "mmm hmm" Amber said, too shy to say anything, Isaac turned ihs attaention back to Piers, "your legs injured badly, let me heal it" Isaac did a Ply spell on Piers "it should get rid of the pain-" Isaac said, he looked around and then started to get scared "i just rememberd that Sheba and Ivan were also blasted to this island, they could attack us at any time and we would be gonners" Isaac said

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Let's get moving then," Piers said, rtying out his newly healed leg." It seems you haven't lost your healing powers Isaac. Let's go find something to hide in or something to leave in........." he smiled to his students.

Amy-chan
November 4th, 2004, 08:16 PM
"Hi Amber!" Amy said to Amber with a smile. But inside she wasn't smiling. Something was missing... "EMBER!" she yelled suddenly,wondering where the poor Djinn was.

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Amber looked at Amy "yes?" she asked, then relized that AMy was talking about her dijjin, "i'll help you look for her, (looks at Isaac) and maybe while we're at it we could go get some firefwood and food for tonight" Amber said

Amy-chan
November 4th, 2004, 08:19 PM
"I suppose," said Amy,still feeling sad. "EMBER!!!" she called again.

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 08:25 PM
just then out of tyhe bushed came rolling out Ember, "the poor Dijjin looks hurt" Amber said sympatheticly, "if only i had the power to heal, or at least knew how to" Amber grumbled, Amber walked over to the dijjin and wonderd where Hawks was, 'hmm, was in my arms the last time i saw him...' Amber thought

Amy-chan
November 4th, 2004, 08:41 PM
"Oh Ember! You're alive! But barely.." Amy embraced the fiery pup although he was hot. He whimpered,and Amy turned to Isaac. "Please heal him Isaac," she pleaded.

Lizzie
November 4th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Isaac gave another uncomfertable look and took the helpless DIjjin, he healed it and handed it back to Amy, his eyes met hers and he quickly shifted his head away, "i'm going to find a hideing place for us with Piers" Isaac said

Amy-chan
November 5th, 2004, 09:03 AM
"You do that," said Amy. "I'll get some firewood with Jonus."

Lizzie
November 5th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Amber went into a small pack of bushes and found some berries, "these will do nicley" she said, picking the none ponisinuse ones, she put them in her bag and then went to pick sticks of a fire when it got dark, she found a tiny 'forest' on the island and ecided to go in

Carlito-san
November 5th, 2004, 01:06 PM
jonus had been lodged into the sandy beach.he and asher got up,spit some sand out of their faces,and walked to the camp site."everyone,i am sorry that i got us here."but he was interuppted.He saw felix and jenna trying to cast spell on us."how did they know we were here?"

Amy-chan
November 5th, 2004, 01:08 PM
OOC:Recap on who Felix and Jenna are please. XD I'm lazy.

Carlito-san
November 5th, 2004, 01:17 PM
ooc:they are 2 of piers 8 friends,like sheba and ivan,who have joined the dragoons.
Ic:"stone spire!"he could see that it was not working.felix casted grand gaia while jenna casted dragon flare.

ReploidZero798
November 5th, 2004, 03:10 PM
OOC: All of the RPs I am in are moving along without me :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC: Piers and Isaac were in a cave discussing the new students when they heard a ruccus.
" They're here!" Piers said.
They ran out in a panic to see JOnus trying to take on both Felix and Jenna.
-His arrogance is going to get him killed one day-both Isaac and PIers thought.
They decided to help him out so they used the Two Djinni they had to summon a great beast to attack Jenna and Felix....

Amy-chan
November 5th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Ember was beginning to glow. Amy could feel herself changing..

ReploidZero798
November 5th, 2004, 07:22 PM
You do realize it's not your Djinni that transforms.....it just gives you power to transform yourself.....XD

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 09:01 AM
OOC:*edits post* No one saw that.. Hehe. XD

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 09:04 AM
That's okay...I was just mentioning it.....XD
Here;s my new catchphrase:
Don't forget the rabies..........everything tastes better with rabies...YAY RABIES!!!!!!!!

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 09:20 AM
OOC:Rabies and tacos! What's a better combo? XD

Carlito-san
November 6th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Ic:jonus stared in awe at the monster piers had summoned."piers,thats not enough. they defeated doom dragon,didnt they?"

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Jonus was not helping much," Not Alone they didn't! Get out of here now Jonus!!! Take the girls with you! And this time," Piers said angrily," Listen to me. Last time you didn't and look where we turned out!"

Carlito-san
November 6th, 2004, 09:32 AM
"that wasnt my fault.sheba's wind put us here."jonus said angrily."Fine."Amy,amber,come with me."

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Amy wanted to follow Jonus,but she was rooted to the spot. She was transforming and somehow couldn't move..

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Amy! I said move!" butit was too late. Piers started noting her transformation!
Jonus, take Amber and Run!"

Carlito-san
November 6th, 2004, 09:57 AM
"Amy,we must go!piers can handle it."he said starting to move.

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 10:46 AM
"Jonus,you don't understand! I..can't..stop..it!" Amy screamed,suddenly turning into a wolfish demon.
OOC:Ooooh! Suspense! XD

Lizzie
November 6th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Amber gasped and had seen something like this once happen before, "Amy!" she cried, The wolfesh demon snapped it's jaws ar Amber and she looked back at jenna and Felix, at first she was dazzled to see them in person, but then she relized that they were against her and she quickly sent a lightning attack on Jenna-Felix and Jenna who were both masterfully skilled dodged it easily-Felix sent an intensive Earthquake and Jenna sent a huge fire blast at them, Isaac quickly ran ahead and used his psyenergy to block the fireblast, but was unable to control the earthquake

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Amy had almost completely lost her mind. With a loud howl,she dashed toward Amber but then attempted to control her power,struggling to dash towards Jenna and Felix instead.

Lizzie
November 6th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Amber smiled at Amy's great courage and streangth, but then relized that Amy had no chance against Felix and Jenna, "AMY WATCH OUT!" Amber cried, Felix took his sword and slashed it at Amy a second too late for Amber, Jenna sent another terrible fire blast at them that missed Amy's head by an inch, "give up Isaac and Piers!" Felix demanded, Isaac growled in paoin and frustration "what is it you want from us?" Isaac asked

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 03:18 PM
"We'll never surrender!" shouted Amy, her wolf side taking over as she charged at Jenna and Felix. But her leg was still almost broken,and she collapsed again.

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Isaac! Don't bother reasoning with them.....they aren't themselves. The Dragoons have them now. All we can do now is protect the students. Donpa was particularly clear upon that," he said struggling to help with a barrier. He finally managed to put one up when Jenna knocked it down with Dragon Fume-?-.
" Piers, they're too strong.....we have to retreat....." said Isaac.
" Don't give up yet, Remember we still have something we haven't tried. It's time we uuse it....." he said, sort of sad.
" Alright, but it may kill us too," said Isaac.
" Donpa wants the kids alive no matter what. But first," he said, teleporting the kids to a safe distance. He barred amy in a barrier that would last as long as her transformation and put them all into a deep sleep.
They both understood what they had to do and started chanting these words " Powers of Mercury and Venus.....Combine. Powers of water and earth form one and strike......"

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Amy fired a fire spell from her staff before she turned insane again. She ran towards Amber once more and almost bit her when she realized what she was doing. Whimpering,she fell to the sand,panting. It took half of her energy just to resist her instincts.

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 03:33 PM
They continued their monotaneous chant while Felix and Jenna did the same. They both finished atthe same time, but when they were done.....different things happened. Felix and Jenna had summoned forth a giant rock beast encovered in flames. This beast called forth an army of meteroids strong enough to combat Judgement. Piers and Isaac called forth a Raven, beautiful and powerful. This bird called forth earthquake after earthquake and thousands of Icey spires. The Raven rivaled the powers of Judgement as well as one of the most powerful summons ever.
When these two attacks met, a cataclysmic explosion took place, knocking them all out. It destroyed the barrier around Amy and sent them flygin.
The Wise one saw this and went to pick up his soldiers, leaving behind a piece of parchment..........

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 04:11 PM
When Amy came back to consciousness,she found a piece of paper on the ground. She picked it up and tried to read it,but it was in some kind of code.

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Piers was the first to awaken after Amy. He was unable to walk again, but saw Amy holding teh Wise One's note. He called out to her and said ," Amy.....bring it here." it was all he was able to say because then, he passed out again.

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Amy walked to Piers and watched him pass out after she reached him. "It's written in a code of some sort,as if it's top secret," said Amy,forgetting that Piers was unconsious.

Carlito-san
November 6th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"this is the writing of no human being."We must decipher it."

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 07:19 PM
A while later, Piers woke up.....he had an incredible headache though, and couldn't stand yet.
" Where's Isaac? Where's the note?" he asked.

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 08:34 PM
"The note is in my hand," said Amy. "As for Isaac,I'm not so sure.."

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Please give me the note," I said," then go find Isaac."

Amy-chan
November 7th, 2004, 06:50 AM
Amy did as Piers said. She put the note in his hand and began searching for Isaac. "Maybe you should come too,Jonus," she said.

Lizzie
November 7th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Amber woke moments later, "dajavu" she mumbled, she sat up and then rememberd what had happend, "Amy!" she cried, no answer came, she stood up and started walking "where am i?" she asked, "Piers!? Jonus!? Amy!? Isaac!?" she called

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I took one look at the note andrelaized why no one else was able to read it.....it was written in Lemurian. The wise One meant it to be read by me and me alone. It said:
Piers,
You have something I want and I have something you want. I am up to arranging an exchange, but if you wish to do this, I will need all of them at their full power. If you choose not to comply with these demands, all of your friends die. Have them ready in about three weeks for the exhange.

Amy-chan
November 7th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Amy was relieved that she had returned to normal. Hearing Amber's cries,she quickly found her. "I'm sorry about..what happened," she said,staring down at her shoes. "It's a power I..can't control..."

Lizzie
November 7th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Amber hugged Amy "it's alright, i wasn't hurt, i just hope master Piers and Jonus are okay, where's Isaac?" she asked, she looked over at Piers and saw him with an anxious expression "is everything alright?" she asked

Amy-chan
November 7th, 2004, 03:08 PM
"Can you decode it,Piers? What does it say?" asked Amy,not realizing that Amber hadn't seen the note.

Carlito-san
November 7th, 2004, 03:20 PM
"what do they mean "an exchange?"why do they need us?"unless,we are the exchange."

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 03:24 PM
OOC: I haven't mentioned what the letter says yet Billybob....XD ^0^

Carlito-san
November 7th, 2004, 03:29 PM
ooc:yes you did.the wise one asked for an exchange,and it was in lemurian.

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 08:33 PM
OOC: Oh okay.......I thought Piers was the only one who read it....okay.....XD
IC: By exchange," I said," he means something bad as you can tell. I would much rather Isaac tell you as he is more wise in the ways of the Wise One." Piers turned to Isaac awaiting an answer.
" The wise One has always been a guide. He is like a God, but he cannot interfere. He can guide, but he can't actually do anything. He must have Felix and the others believing what they are doing is correct. Either that, or the Dragoons have him controlled. The point is, there has always been another realm right below ours. This realm is called the Elemental Paradise. In it, many unknown elements to alchemy are changed to create new substances. If this world and that are combined as one, the worldly balance would be uneven and chaos would insue. I am guessing that is what the Dragoons want. They are a conquering race. Once this planet is finished, they just move on to the next.To open the gate separating the worlds though, the power of new adepts is needed. We cannot be used because we are already marked by great battles. You are all still unexperienced. He wants you trained, but not experienced so you will last longer and be easier to manipulate." Isaac stopped speaking giving them all a chance to absorb the new info......

Lizzie
November 8th, 2004, 09:48 AM
*bursts out laughing* CHAOS! XD FEAR THE EVIL CHAOS! XD XD XD-okay sry XD
------------------------------
Amber looked around them and cleared her throat "umm are we...i mean...were we transported to the...well... Elemental Paridise? because we don't seem to be on an island anymore" Amber said, looking aorund

Amy-chan
November 8th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Amy looked around too. Amber was right. They weren't on an island anymore.

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Well," Piers said, " we are definetly not on the island, but we're also not on the paradise....The elemental paradise is perfect.....flawless....this must be our training grounds...."
Isaac walked around a bit and noticed all the provisions and new weapons. There was something there specifically desgined for each of them. There was food, a map, and a door leading to the outside world." This is a new trick....even for the Wise ONe. The door must lead to where we actually train...." He said. He noticed a sign on the door in Lemurian." Piers, what does it say?"
Piers walked over to it, ad started reading." This is your new home. I'm sure you already told them all whats going on, but even you couldn't expect what's next...... You will get another message soon regarding what you are to do so enjoy yourselves for now XD"

Lizzie
November 9th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Amber folded her arms "how're we suppose to train? there's nothing here! ...unless he wants us to start killing each other" Amber said, she eyed a red bladed sword that was oart of the random objects the Wise one had left them, "and plus my Dijinns gone, i can't battle without him" Amber said

Carlito-san
November 9th, 2004, 12:06 PM
"yes, do we attack the walls?or the door?"

Lizzie
November 9th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Isaac looked around and only saw the door as an answer "he may want us to attack one another, not killing, just for practice, and we won't actuely hurt each otherm we'll just tap them to symbolize that we 'attacked' them" Isaac said, Amber looked at the door again "why don't we just go through the door?" she asked

Carlito-san
November 9th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"that would work,but the wise one will probaly kill us if we do that."he IS the wise one,doncha know."

Amy-chan
November 9th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"So what are we going to do?" asked Amy to no one in particular.

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I think you are all missing the point of the door. The door is there as our way to move from our training grounds....to here, we are supposed to go through the door, using the weapons provided, and fight whatever creatures are around," said Piers.
Suddenly, the room flashed and then The Wise One was there.
" Very good Piers! You can all get your new weapons. I modified your older ones as you'll need more strength to survive on this island. Now, as to your djinni, they are safe, and they areon the island. They are all on the top of opne of the mountains here. Your first job is to maneuver your way through the brush, monsters, and other obstacles, to find your Djinni."
With the same flash as before, the Wise One was gone....

Carlito-san
November 9th, 2004, 03:42 PM
"wow,my sword is made of a harder metal!"

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Piers walked over to the large selection of weapons and two in particular caught his attention.... A large sword known to very few as the Manni Katti, and a bow and arrow set made of incredibly strong and durable material. He claimed those as his own and awaited everyone else to pick theirs.....
He also noticed that Isaac had picked the basics, a pair of double edged blades, a some throwing knives.

Amy-chan
November 9th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Amy picked up a new version of her staff,a longer staff that she found,after experimenting with it,to have more advanced magic.

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Piers waited to see what everyone was doing then said," I suggest you get your weapons now.....knowing the wise one they wont be here later!"

Lizzie
November 10th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Amber picked up the sword that had caught her eye earlier, "hmm it has the symbol of a hurracane engraved on it" she mymboled ot herself "well i'm ready when you guys are" she said

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Well now we just await billybob and we can continue!

Amy-chan
November 10th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Amy saw one other weapon she liked. She grabbed it and found it to be a light but powerful dagger.

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Isaac was already getting ready to walk out the door....." Do we all have our weapons now? I'd like to get Flint back and I'm sure Piers wants Frizz back!"
he was getting anxious

Lizzie
November 11th, 2004, 12:08 PM
okay i'm a bit confused, is this rpg a strange continuation of our last golden sun rpg?
------------------------
Amber gripped her new sword tightly "what if this is all a trick? he did say this was a training program, what if this is just a test of somesort?" Amber asked

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 12:54 PM
OOC: actually, it's a completely different story. From what I know, we are just leaving the other one and starting this one.....

Marth
November 11th, 2004, 04:06 PM
okay i'm joining this one:
name: Genis
Adept type: Earth
Dijinns: Soil and Bolder
Weapon: Rajjia (made up) a thick sword-yet still very light and sharp, with a brown handle carved into the shape of a Venus Dijinn
Description; Dark messy blue hair, hazel eyes, red shirt and blue pants
I'll jump in the story a little later since you guys are in a weird area at the moment

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 04:12 PM
okay i'm joining this one:
name: Genis
Adept type: Earth
Dijinns: Soil and Bolder
Weapon: Rajjia (made up) a thick sword-yet still very light and sharp, with a brown handle carved into the shape of a Venus Dijinn
Description; Dark messy blue hair, hazel eyes, red shirt and blue pants
I'll jump in the story a little later since you guys are in a weird area at the moment
Woah....calm down....first you must be approved by the staff....
Okay you're approoved....although your post needs work.....
So far, we only have one Djinni a piece so please pick one.....I think you can jump in soon though.....you can be the native adept of the island we're on. you could be the one who helps us rescue our Djinni and stuf....I dunno

Lizzie
November 11th, 2004, 04:17 PM
XD lol glad to have a new member!
i'm going to pm billybob, so no one falls behind again XD

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 04:37 PM
I'll PM pika-Mew......we should try and make it so no one has to leave....

Carlito-san
November 11th, 2004, 05:36 PM
the door remains still."we should enter it."the weapons we now have could take us far!"yelled jonus.

Amy-chan
November 11th, 2004, 08:02 PM
"Let's get moving then," said Amy,walking towards the door.

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Alright troops," Isaac said jokingly," Let's move on out! March two three four! March two three four!"
Piers just laughed, smiled a bit, and decided to play along with this game of Isaac's.

Amy-chan
November 11th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Amy laughed,and began marching along in a soldier-like fashion.

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Isaac looked offended," I don't get why you're laughing. We really are soldiers now.....soldiers in a war far bigger than any of us," he said, holding back the laughter.
" Oh puh-lease," said Piers, in a manner very unknown to most Lemurians." Oops, I fear Imay be spending to much time with you Isaac. Your manner of speaking is wearing off on me. Oh well.....HEY! If anything, they're my troops! Let's go troops-who are mine and not Isaac's-!!"

Lizzie
November 12th, 2004, 04:48 AM
Amber rolled her eyes and walked through the door, a bright light came from it blinding her from seeing anything and she waited, she looked and saw another desserted island! XD

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Okay all,'' said Piers, " our first step is to break off into teams. There's about 5 of us so it will be a team of three with Isaac and a team of two with me. So who is going where?"

Carlito-san
November 12th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"ill go with amy."jonus said smiling at amy.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Okay," Piers said," Amy, Jonus and Isaac go that way, and me and Amber will go this way! Me and Isaac can communicate with each otehr so if one of us finds something, we let the other know. Okay, let's move on out troops!"

Amy-chan
November 12th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Amy returned Jonus's smile. "That sounds good to me!" she said,walking to Jonus.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 08:58 PM
O...kay......" said Piers. Turning to Amber, he asked," shall we get going Ms. Amber?"

Carlito-san
November 13th, 2004, 11:14 AM
"so,i wonder what we have to do."jonus said,jestering to asher.

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 02:56 PM
" Hey lovebirds," Isaac said, gesturing to Jonus and Amy," let's get going. I'd rather not run into any monsters here as you aren't that strong yet.....So march!"

Carlito-san
November 13th, 2004, 02:59 PM
"Yes sir!"jonus yelled as he walked along.the march was interrupted by none other than.....mia!

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 03:11 PM
" Mia!" Isaac gasped," WHat are you doing here?"
She merely laughed and charged an ....Icicle attack!

Carlito-san
November 13th, 2004, 03:44 PM
ooc:fine,ill stop.
ic:jonus dodged the icicles,and got ready for an attack."ragnarok!"

Lizzie
November 14th, 2004, 07:25 AM
0_o huh? boy did i fall behind XD
------------------------
Mia glared at them and did an extream Murcry attack in them, "leave-thus-island" she murmerd in a low raspy tone.
Amber nodded at Piers "i'm ready master Piers-" she stopped and heard a piercing cry, "that sounded like Jonus!" Amber said turning to see Isaac and Jonus up against Mia, "oh my gosh!" Amber said excitedly, "it's the legendary Mia!" Amber squealed

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 08:05 AM
"Lovebirds?" asked Amy in a low tone to no one in particular. She dodged the icicle attack from Mia.

Carlito-san
November 14th, 2004, 08:07 AM
ooc:come on,i said ill stop.did you guys hear about reploidzero798's name change to flygon zero?
ic:"we better run.mia will freeze us."jonus started running,despite his large sword.

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 11:21 AM
"Not if I can help it," said Amy, making a wall of fire around Jonus and her.

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 12:05 PM
OOC: that;s right, I changed names. Sorry if I forgot to tell you all.
BTW, Lizzie, you and Piers are on a different path, the ones fighting Mia are Isaac, Jonues, and Amy. We will fight someone, but a bit later in the story....XD

Lizzie
November 14th, 2004, 01:38 PM
^_^;; lol, oopsie, XD lol and yeah, at first i thought it was just somebody just joining in the rpg, but luckily i look at ppls siggys ^_^ (or in this case the writeng under ur username XD) so just ignore what i wrote before :P
----------------------------
Amber continued down the path looking around in curiosity "it's so beautiful, and yet, i feel that it's all an illusion, i heard the Wise one has that kind of power, but what would he want with us? or your friends?" Amber thought for a moment, and then looked at her new sword, "maybe he wants to use our power for himself and take over the world" Amber joked

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 04:17 PM
OOC: That's okay

IC: Amber and I continued walking, and when she made her last comment, I froze." Amber, even if that's true, you can't let it happen. If it starts, run from us as soon as possible!"

Lizzie
November 14th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Amber stopped smiling and nodded "i didn't know it would get this serious, i'm sry" Amber went into deep thought and then came to a conclusion "if he does want our power to take ovre the world, why doesn't he just take it from us now that we're right where he wants us?" Amber asked

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 05:52 PM
He's not supposed to be able to interfere too much. Even bringing us to this island throws the balance out of order, someone stronger must be controlling him," I said," but who?"
Just then a bright light shone and blinded Piers and Amber.
From the light arose a foe powerful enough to control the mighty Wise One.

OOC: To find out who, Alex

Marth
November 15th, 2004, 04:29 AM
OOC: I guess i should join in now

Genis walked along the island path, he hadn't seen any forms of life here since the day he had arrived, and now, he could have sworn that he heard voices. "i'm definetly going mad" Genis said to himslef, he continued walking and then stopped dead, a bright flash blinded him for a short moment, he opened his eyes and saw a tall aqua haired man in front of two other people, he watched from afar and knew that it would be unwise to interfere unless it was truley necessary.

Lizzie
November 15th, 2004, 07:10 AM
oh my goodness Reploid XD it's getting to be an obsession- nice that you finally joined Marth ^_^ by the way what does OOC stand for?
-----------------
Amber gasped at the sight of Alex-or as she had heard, the legendary Alex, Amber stared in awe at his appearance, he didn't seem to be attacking them, but that didn't mean he was on their side. Amber drew her sword, not sure what to say to the great Alex, she waited for Piers to speak up

Amy-chan
November 15th, 2004, 07:24 AM
"Maybe we still should run," Amy said, running while still keeping the shield of fire around Jonus and her. "Where's Isaac?" she asked Jonus, suddenly getting scared.

Lizzie
November 15th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Isaac put his hand on Amy's shoulder and smiled "right here" he said, Mia clutched her fist around her staff and another hail storm was sent at them, Isaac made a forcefield and combind it with Amys, makeing it alomst impossible for them to get hurt, "We can't keep protecting oirselves from her-" Isaac looked at Mia in dismay, he didn't want to hurt her, but what choice did they have? "we have to attack" Isaac said,

Carlito-san
November 15th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"No!we'll all die.we must escape,train and return."

Amy-chan
November 15th, 2004, 03:54 PM
"I'll just do whatever seems sensible to you two!" said Amy. The force field couldn't last much longer..

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 04:31 PM
OOC: OOC stands for out of character Lizzie! XD I see you are all taking me up on the " Isaac is for anyone "offer. XD That's good. Maybe soon this RP will be stickied. XD

IC: Amy," I whispered," put that back. We don't know Alex's power as no one has fought him. He was supposed to be dead though, so I'm not sure. Be ready though."
Alex merely laughed and said," Oh Piers, It's so good to see you again! The last time I saw you you were fighting with Isaac. How is he? Oh well, it doesn't matter as you'll all be dead soon."
He just continued laughing, not taking notice of Piers and Amber getting ready.

Lizzie
November 15th, 2004, 07:09 PM
ahem, at the beginning of ur post you called me Amy! XD
-------------------
Amber slowly put her sword back, but then Piers signaled for her to get ready to escape "but why? why would you do this? how were you able to do this? i thought the wise one was stronger than all adepts on earth" Amber said
--------------------
oh my gosh, i just had the best idea-well maybe not the best, but what if we combind our last rpg with this one!? like maybe Alex was the Ruler of all the Shades and had gotton all the madallions so he had the power to control the WIse one? 0_0 lol it's just an opinion

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 07:17 PM
srry Amy/Amber
Actually, the reason Alex is able to control the Wise One is because in the end of the Lost Age, he absorbed the Golden Sun. We could try and work out a way for the Shade thing though...XD

Lizzie
November 16th, 2004, 04:23 AM
i see...okay nvm then ^_^ i didn't know sry (edit ur post for the rpg XD)

Amy-chan
November 16th, 2004, 06:50 AM
OOC: XD I dunno what you two are talking about, but that's just me..
IC: "We'd better decide on something fast!" said Amy. The force field was slowly disappearing..

Lizzie
November 16th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Isaac looked at Mia and then back at Amy and Jonus, "okay, let's just try to attack, if she looses her balance then we run, if not we attack again, Jonus, if Amy falls you cover for her, Amy if Jonus should fall i'll cover for him, do you have the power to heal?"

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Amy, let's try and run," I whispered.
" AND JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU"RE GOING?" boomed Alex." You aren't going anywhere until I test all of your strengths." He laughed and cast Icicle.
As soon as I dodged, he went full force for AMber, sword in hand!

Lizzie
November 16th, 2004, 11:00 AM
it's Amber! XD not Amy! LOL
---------------------------
Amber threw her sword at the iceicle, blasting it into tiny pieces of ice "you think i'm gonna go down that easy? think again!" Amber then sent a Spark Plasma attack

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 11:23 AM
OOC: I keep forgetting sorry! BTW, you wrote Amy too! XD

Lizzie
November 16th, 2004, 11:26 AM
0_o;; XD LOL *edites post* you got me into the habbit! XD

Carlito-san
November 16th, 2004, 11:37 AM
"ah!gaia!"but its was deflected.

Lizzie
November 16th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Mia cried in frustration at the gia attack and deflected it easily "LEAVE NOW!!!" she cried, Isaac sighed and looked at Mia "i really didn't want to do this" Isaac sent a mother gia at Mia and she fell to the ground wounded "AHK! ISAAC!" she wailed, in her normal voice, but a moment later she changed back to her strange fase. Isaac grabbed Amy and Jonus and dashed while Mia was still on the ground "We have to hide somewhere until Mia's out of site" Isaac said

Amy-chan
November 16th, 2004, 04:16 PM
OOC:Before we know it, someone will join with a character named 'April'. What will we do then? XD

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 05:31 PM
OOC: April! Oh no! That would throw us off a lot.....XD

Amy-chan
November 16th, 2004, 08:51 PM
OOC:Amber, Amy, April... This RP would be chaos! XD

Lizzie
November 17th, 2004, 04:38 AM
OOC: lol you're right it would get funny and confusing "Amy give me my sword! no not you! the other Amy! no! i mean Amber! no not you! the other girl!!! APRIL!!!!!" XD

Amy-chan
November 17th, 2004, 07:20 AM
OOC: LOL! Hi Amy! No, I meant AMBER!! Oh sorry I really meant April! XD

Carlito-san
November 17th, 2004, 01:18 PM
ooc:yeah,right.
ic:jonus jestured to asher."transform!asher!"jonus transformed into the wolf beast.

Flygon_Zero
November 17th, 2004, 04:01 PM
The Spark Plasma seemed to just bounce off of Alex. He laughed, pretending as if nothing had happened. He charged at Amber, sword in hand. I was able to stop him just as his sword was going to cut Amber. A spark flew off as the metals impacted and he was only using one hand. Absorbing the Golden Sun seemed to have given him more power than I thought.
He jumped back and called forth Thor!
" How is this possible, you neither have the djinnin necessary or the right alignment!" I asked in fury.
" The Golden Sun gives unlimited energy to all adepts. The thing is, I now hold its power and vast knowledge. I can use any Psyenergy I want without worrying about stupid things as Djinni!" He laughed.
The mighty thunder God Thor was right infront of us, and although I had seen Sheba and Ivan summon him countless times, I had never been on the receiving end of his attack!

Lizzie
November 17th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Amber stood up, thankful that Piers had blocked her, but worried that he was hurt, "we can't defeat him" Amber said in missory, she hated to admit defeat, but this was an emergency "let's escape while we still can" Amber said in a low voice so only Piers could hear

Flygon_Zero
November 18th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Escape is not possible for the both of us," I said," Go and get Isaac while I distract Alex! GO! NOW!"
I had jumped back and started casting Ply on myself, but before I was finished, Alex had hit me with Icicle. I had recovered some health, and was now back on the offensive. I started casting Tundra, knowing since we were both Mercury Adepts it wouldn't hurt him as much.

Carlito-san
November 18th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"we should not fight.RUN!"jonus said in is large form."we need a way to destroy the golden sun in side him!"

Flygon_Zero
November 18th, 2004, 06:56 PM
OOC:Billybob, you Amy, and Isaac are off fighting Mia. Only me and Amber know about Alex. And only me Isaac, and Amber would know about the GOlden Sun inside of him.

Lizzie
November 18th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Amber obayed and ran down the path they had originaly came from, barley dogeing icicles from Alex's last attack, she saw Isaac in the distance with AMy and Jonus, they were hurt and were running for their lives. Amber ran up to Isaac and yelled "Alex is attacking Piers! we have to help him!" Amber cried. Isaac didn't stop to catch even a breath, he just kept running and grabbed Ambers hand as he ran "Mia's on our tail! she's catching up!" Isaac said, takeing deep breaths between each word. Amber turned her head and saw Mia whizzing towards them. "I think i have an idea" Amber said as they ran towards Piers and Alex