PDA

View Full Version : my rants 2

Talli
April 17th, 2010, 03:16 AM
1. my stupid sister..

She decided because the sunwas out she'll bring up her sons to play in the garden. ( he's been here four times this week)
Hasn't she heard of a park..no she has to bring her brat here to play.
cancelling our plans everytimes.

Fox♠
April 17th, 2010, 03:49 AM
Wow, fantastic, you are a great aunt!

BakingBluePotatoe
April 17th, 2010, 04:02 AM
....... didn't you rant about his before? o.o

Be persistant and stand your ground.
JUST SAY 'NO'!

Talli
April 17th, 2010, 04:11 AM
she sais because the reason she came here is, cause Ronald mc donald is visiting Mc donalds and didn't want to take her son there, so she came here.

BakingBluePotatoe
April 17th, 2010, 05:10 AM
better visiting you than slowly killing himself with fastfood junk.... =/
(go watch Supersize Me!, it's a fascinating documentary.)

tell her about the park... the kid really should play with other kids too.. =/

set some limits to her visiting. BE PERSISTANT!

AuroraHearts
April 17th, 2010, 05:18 AM
if i were you...
i would just scream "no ones home"
or "i died! cant open the door!"

bwaha ~ im a genius ;)

Code
April 17th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Didn't you do this earlier? I remember because it was hard to understand what you meant then too....XD

Stand your ground and say No! Tell her that you don't want her son (or daughter...It's hard to understand what you are writing.) to come to you every day! Tell her you want space! XD

Talli
April 17th, 2010, 05:48 AM
You what time she decides to go home ?

after 5 o clock each time she visits..mean we always a day because of her self centeredness.

Yusshin
April 17th, 2010, 06:05 AM
Take action. Instead of continuing to rant, phone her or talk to her if she's still there and tell her you don't appreciate her arriving without notice / with little notice and if she wants to come and bring her sons, not to expect to be able to do it so often since she's infringing your rights by doing so.

Give her alternatives: the park, Burger King, Chuck E Cheeze's. Tell her even parks have limits (23:00-05:00, no one's allowed in them by law in most communities) and that YOUR limits are maxed at a planned visit that may not even be once a week.

I had the issue with stop-ins because they lived 10min by bus, and another lived a 15min walk away. They were also intruding into our lives and expecting to hang around for 15h when it was apparent that neither me nor my fiance wanted them around (so often).

People like that won't understand unless you tell them off directly.

Fox♠
April 17th, 2010, 10:00 AM
How a clear troll thread like this, which, if at all real, should go into the posturproblemz thread has being left open but my srs thread about communism was closed within minutes is beyond me.

Stairmaster
April 17th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Tell her to stop? Seriously if you're an adult (which legally you are) then you can tell her to stop bringing her child to play in your garden.

Arcanine
April 17th, 2010, 10:58 PM
This could really go in the post your probs thread... so...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204443

*Closed*