• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the community.

Years
My name's Muffun (combination of Muffin + fun), just joined PokeCommunity a few moments ago. I'm currently fourteen, but I've been playing the series for almost a decade, haha. Don't plan on stopping any time soon.

Anyway, I'm pretty familiar with forums and whatnot so I don't think I'll need any help navigating around the site. I've read the rules, if you were wondering.

So...yeah, that's all I really have to say.

._.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Well that's really all that needs to be said. xD

Welcome to the forums, Muffun! (that word kinda makes me lol..)

Enjoy your stay here, and play nice with the other Pokefans!

If you ever have any questions about this place, or need help with something you can always PM me. & if I dunno how to help, then I can link you to someone who can. At least you're forum savvy, and aren't totally lost. xD

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
Years
Hey Welcome to PC , Hope You have fun around here and i'm sure you'll find trainers to fight/trade or even help you in your In-game playthrough :)

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 2, 2013
:disappoinNo! You have robbed me of my usual welcome speech! I'm devastated... I demand compensation!

Ah well. Welcome to PC! I shall have to think of another thing to say to you. Later, perhaps. But still, even the most experienced of us need a hand now and again, and you can always use a friend! If you need anything at all I can help with, give me a shout! 'til then, bye!

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
Years
I'm Sorry Adam lol... This is the best thing to say to welcome someone to PC ... i'll think of something else since it seems its ''Your'' Welcome sentence :p

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
Welcom To PC I am Pretty New Here but Have Been Here a Few Weeks. Anyway Enough About Me,I Hope You Enjoy your Stay :)

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Welcome, fun person! Have fun at the forums! =D

I hope Muffin (person I know) doesn't sue you...he's got the Trade Mark and everything...XD

Back