PDA

View Full Version : poketopia trading!

masterlink
April 18th, 2010, 08:17 AM
first of all it is limited and second i dont want spammers

right now i have

surfing pikachu lv. 11 (bumped into tentacool)

on PBR

electavire lv.50 UT
megmortar lv.50 UT

you can also ask for any item on the poketopia shop (earthquake not included)

wants
groudon (for rayquaza)
master ball
pp max
anything that will beat the frontiers A**
darkrai
movie 13 arceus
pikachu colored pichu

giveaway
any pokemon need to fill ur dex (only non-legends)

.тαмєя
April 18th, 2010, 08:19 AM
I'm interested in your Magmortar... What would you want in return for it an item or a pokemon?

I have some Adamant Eevees?

masterlink
April 18th, 2010, 08:26 AM
I'm interested in your Magmortar... What would you want in return for it an item or a pokemon?

I have some Adamant Eevees?

try checking my wants list, my most wanted one is a pokemon to kick the battle frontiers A**

The Risen Demon
April 18th, 2010, 08:57 AM
I'm interested in the Magmortar and the Electrivire. I can offer a level 80 Charizard for one of them. I don't know if it'll help, because I haven't tried the frontier yet. CMT just incase you like something there.

masterlink
April 18th, 2010, 09:04 AM
what is ur thread called?

The Risen Demon
April 18th, 2010, 09:06 AM
It's called The Risen Demon's Pokemon (lame name, I know). Just click my name, and go to statistics, view threads by member, and you'll see it.

masterlink
April 18th, 2010, 09:14 AM
im interested in ur flygon

The Risen Demon
April 18th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Oof. I actually traded that and forgot to remove it. Sorry. Is there anything else?

masterlink
April 18th, 2010, 09:23 AM
do you have any other dragon types that can learn earthquake?

The Risen Demon
April 18th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Um...I can breed a Gible for you. My Garchomp has Earthquake, so it might inherit it.

Katarn
April 18th, 2010, 09:24 AM
I have a few PP Max's, Do you have any egg move pokemon?

masterlink
April 18th, 2010, 09:28 AM
I have a few PP Max's, Do you have any egg move pokemon?

not at the moment only bulbasaur with giga drain solar beam and petal dance

and risen demon i dont have the patience to train it but i can give you a deal! how about you train a gible hatched from a egg up to garchomp (no need to teach it earthquake i have the tm) for both magmortar and electavire mortar is holding a (dont remember the name so item that ups the attack of fire type moves) and electavire has a megnet

The Risen Demon
April 18th, 2010, 09:29 AM
OK. It may take a little while, but I'll try it.

masterlink
April 18th, 2010, 09:31 AM
OK. It may take a little while, but I'll try it.
so is it a deal? you train a gible up to level (insert evolve level here) and i will give you megmortar and electavire (both poketopia!) also do you want pkrus?

The Risen Demon
April 18th, 2010, 09:35 AM
It's a deal. I actually might have a Garchomp on Diamond. I'll check in a minute, and I'll transfer if I do. Otherwise, it'll take a little while. Ok?

masterlink
April 18th, 2010, 09:40 AM
It's a deal. I actually might have a Garchomp on Diamond. I'll check in a minute, and I'll transfer if I do. Otherwise, it'll take a little while. Ok?
alright its a deal! i need to get them both off of pokemon battle revolution so i will be a bit do u want pkrus?

The Risen Demon
April 18th, 2010, 09:41 AM
No rush. It doesn't really matter, but it'd be cool ^_^ but like I said, it='s gonna take me a little while to train the Gible.