April 18th, 2010, 09:25 AM
My real name is Tien pronouced (teen).

Danick
April 18th, 2010, 09:28 AM
mine is Krillin pronounced Kreen

Chibi Buizel
April 18th, 2010, 09:28 AM
My real name is Nicholas, which is Greek for "victorious among the people."

At least, that's what my parents' Baby Names book said.

Pazuru
April 18th, 2010, 09:38 AM
My real name is Tara, which is what half the people seem to call me around here now.

Honest
April 18th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Dipu <3

Everyone calls me that, even people here on Pokecommunity. xD

Limey-chan
April 18th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Bob.

But everyone calls me Bob.

Cheesymitten
April 18th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Bob.

But everyone calls me Bob.

That's such a lie Fred!

My name is Adem or Adam >.>
I swear I didn't try to make myself another name

Silver
April 18th, 2010, 09:48 AM
I'm Kyle, but a lot of times I've called variations of my last name, like ling ling. I'm not chinese damnit. :p

Ayselipera
April 18th, 2010, 10:15 AM
I used to be really secretive about it, but now I don't care. Anywho, my name is Mallory. On here most people just call me by my username, but either way is fine.

It's French and English and it means unlucky or an army counselor without good fortune. I'm guessing my parents didn't look up the meaning when they named me.

Timbjerr
April 18th, 2010, 10:17 AM
My proper name is Thomas. but I prefer being called Tommy both IRL and here on PC.

Apparently, Thomas has Hebrew origins and means "twin", originally alludes to St. Thomas the Apostle, whom Jesus considered his twin in terms of ideology. I just got the name from my father though. XD

There are a handful of people on PC that know my full name...at least one of them is a Staff Admin...so if you wanna bug random people on my friend's list to get the full name, be my guest. XD

Shakespeare
April 18th, 2010, 10:22 AM
My name is...er...Diarmuid. I don't like it at all, I like the names Felix and Lucas much more.

Binary
April 18th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Arpan..
I'm Asian so yeah.

shookie
April 18th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Vicky (full is Victoria). There's no relation to the babysitter from Fairly OddParents. >_>

Tyrantrum
April 18th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Michael

now leave me alone, pedophiles. ;;

Limey-chan
April 18th, 2010, 10:52 AM
That's such a lie Fred!

Quiet, George.

Michael

now leave me alone, pedophiles. ;;

Great name.

Chibi-chan
April 18th, 2010, 10:57 AM
I DIDN'T MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR NOTHING.

moved to OVP

Yamikarasu
April 18th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Nathaniel. And I go by my full name, too. I will have none of that "Nate" or "Nathan" crap. :P

Vnusaur
April 18th, 2010, 11:01 AM
I'm Matt, and everyone calls me Matt (Even though I'd like a name change to Luigi...) !

Eпvy
April 18th, 2010, 11:21 AM
I hate my real name. It can and should go up in flames (in relation to me, that is.). I go by Emma instead.

Vicky (full is Victoria). There's no relation to the babysitter from Fairly OddParents. >_>

If my name had been Victoria I would go with the shortened form of "Tori"!

Xebelleon
April 18th, 2010, 11:23 AM
I am yet another Jordan here at pokecommunity.

Talli
Curtis is the squirrels real name..mine is Kerri-anne, but everyone calls me kerri.

zappyspiker
I go by the name of Nina, it's not my full name tho.

Felly
April 18th, 2010, 11:44 AM
My name's Audra. (: It's Lithuanian for storm, apparently.

NarutoActor
April 18th, 2010, 12:00 PM
My name is Lucas. Which is greek for Light. It is pronounce Lu-cas in spanish and in english Lu-kis. Also Luke is my nickname. :D

RTHookers
April 18th, 2010, 12:07 PM
True name's Eliran, you can call me Eli, El, or Liran. Up to your decision.

Tree_x
April 18th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Erica (AIR-a-ka) is old norse for alone ruler

Venusaur's awsome
April 18th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Arpan..
I'm Asian so yeah.

so am i nobody better be racist on this theard

Code
April 18th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Benjamin. I leik mah name, but I'd rather be Jason.....

インフェルノの津波
April 18th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Good topic!

I'm Erik, not to secretive about it either. *points to user title*

Toshiro.
April 18th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Name's Michael, but usually called Mike for short.

ChrisTom
April 18th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Turns around:

I AM L!

GASP!

Seriously though, how could you not figure out my name from me Username?

My first and middle name are Christopher and Thomas respectively. I go by Tom though. This is because when I was a baby my mom called me Tommy (you can't call a baby Christopher, it isn't cute enough...) and then it turned into Tom. It's my grandfather's name too.

As for my last name, NO you pervert. I'll give you a hint though: it's Norwegian and has the name of a beer in it.

ReyRey-Pyon
April 18th, 2010, 01:39 PM
My real name is Xeregha, But you can call me tonight ;D ~~!~~~!!!~~

Sammi
April 18th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Samantha. I like it enough. Only thing not to like about it is how common it is. When I first started working at my current job, there were only like ten people employed by the store. One of them was a Sam. :(

SIN1488
April 18th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Villako. Chris Villako. ;)

EmeraldSerenade
April 18th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Kevin
An amazing guy who is so funny, and wonderful. Someone who can brighten anyone's day no matter how sad they are. He's sweet, and handsome. He can be sarcastic but he gets it from me, well some of it. He gets scared of nonscary things, and he has an amazing sense of style with wicked hair to accompany it. His smile is adorable, and his laugh is too. He smells like heaven.

Lmao, thats the definition of me on UrbanDictionary

Saltare.
April 18th, 2010, 05:25 PM
I love you Kevin(:

My real name is Emily. I'd much rather my mom name me Emilia. It's prettier(:

Eurydice
April 18th, 2010, 05:26 PM
my real name is Ashley. i really dont like my name so everyone calls me Eury or Eurydice. Ashley is to popular and not unique.

Ashe~
April 18th, 2010, 05:31 PM
My name is James :P

So lame

Sora's Nobody
April 19th, 2010, 06:32 AM
My real name is Oliver, yay! Oh and i also checked my name on Urban dictionary;

large prehistoric snail which feasts on rabid babies in order to assist the humans in the babies' disposal.
"holy **** look at that oliver devour that small child!" Oups Wrong one

An amazing boy with an incredible personality. Will do anything for those that he loves. Very easy to get along with and fall in love with. Has a beautiful british accent and is very mysterious until you get to know him. May or may not gel his hair in the front. Very tall and wise.

Girl: How's your boyfriend?
Girl2: He's such an oliver, i love him with all my heart.

Twisted Cuteness
April 19th, 2010, 06:47 AM
My Name is Cecilia. I don't go by a nickname because it's normally Cissy, which I am not. XD

RYOUKI
April 19th, 2010, 07:00 AM
My name is: Nanananami Nanami. Yup, that's right. You can also call me Shikigishi Kishiki, although most people seems to call me Angelo.

Ambellina
April 19th, 2010, 07:18 AM
My real name is Ambellina. I always got made fun of in school because I'm short so people called me Thumbellina TT_TT I do go by Amby, Ambell, or Ambs for short

A Pixy
April 19th, 2010, 08:22 AM
My name is the Arabic name for Solomon, but you can call me a pizza, triple cheese, no toppings, thin crust. ;D

Cold Fusion
April 19th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Good topic, I like! ;)

I'm not gonna hide it...the turkey that decided my name won't let me. XD; My name is Christina (Kris-TEEN-Ah). It's Latin in orgin. Meaning for it, 'follower of Christ' and is a form of Christiana. Usually I'm called Chris, Tina, or Crissy (espically here on PC for Crissy) there is loads of spellings for Crissy, I give up trying on that. ;; Unless it is one of my siblings (then I could have one of the most random nickname ever) all are sane nicknames. Maybe.

From Urban Dictionary:
1. Christina
The coolest, cutest, nicest girl ever. With the best personality, also very quick witted and very smart. Everyone should get to meet her at least once.
Everyone loves Christina.
^ Heck yes you do!

Or

3. Christina
A smart girl with no common sense but is smart and funny and has great "what in the world?" moments.
She can't make good hot chocolate.
SHE IS THE CRAZIEST THING ALIVE!
Wow she Christina is retarted.
^ Lolage

.hack
April 19th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Joe.
The name in itself is sexy =O
Capital J's <3 (In most fonts anyways ;P)

MegaSlowBro.
April 19th, 2010, 10:21 AM
My name is Eliza. In 1st grade everybody thought my last name was Thornberry XD

luf100
April 19th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Everyone calls me Caitie, but my real name is Catherine. I would rather be called Caitie. :P

Mattysaurus
April 19th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Matthew♥
But I go by Matt or Matteh!

Yeah, be jealous. /not

loliwin
April 19th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Paul. That name is just super manly. xD

Muffin™
April 19th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Chad.

I am not a football player

BTW, do NOT look me up on Urban Dictionary. It's not a pretty site :(

Stan the man
April 19th, 2010, 08:35 PM
My real name is Finn. And i do play the flute!

And i like it.

Adrenalyn
April 19th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Blythe....um, no. not Blight. Blythe, it means joyous :D.

*is thinking no one can guess what name ppl teased me with*

Stan the man
April 19th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Blythe....um, no. not Blight. Blythe, it means joyous :D.

*is thinking no one can guess what name ppl teased me with*

*is completly clueless*

Well its not blight

God
April 19th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Christopher is my name, though most people just call me Chris unless they're taunting me or something. XD

It goes perfect with my middle name, Robin. Haha.

MudkipManiac
April 19th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Zach (pronounced like Zack)

Vrai
April 19th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Mine is Jake.

Apparently my parents were going to name me Geoffrey, but no, I get the boring name. D:

Morkula
April 19th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Mine is Jake.

Apparently my parents were going to name me Geoffrey, but no, I get the boring name. D:
...wow.
My name is Geoffrey, but most of my friends call me Geoff. XD

Sansa Stark
April 19th, 2010, 10:51 PM
..Hmm. I'm surprised no one has mentioned they share my name yet oo;

My real name's Tyler 8D;

I kind of like it, but . . part of me wishes it wasn't so common.
Its etymology, surprisingly enough, is 'tiler of roofs'. :[

Jordan
April 21st, 2010, 01:13 PM
Thuy. If you stalk some of the older "What's your name" threads, you can find my last name. :3

poopnoodle
April 21st, 2010, 04:17 PM
my name is sav you can call me sav

mew²
April 21st, 2010, 05:09 PM
My real name is Richard, but I go by Ricky.
I might start going by Richard though, I'm taking a liking to the name.

Negative-Zero
April 21st, 2010, 06:02 PM
my real name is adam, and i bet you already know hat people mock my name for.
suprisingly, ive never really had a nickname(if you dont count my little brother calling me "ada")

I HEART MEGA HITT
April 21st, 2010, 06:06 PM
It's actually Kimberly but... I prefer being called Kimi. >_< I like my nickname better because its Japanese for one thing. Plus it's much easier to remember and more unique to me. XD

Melody
April 21st, 2010, 06:21 PM
My name is John. Usually people call me 'Pachy' though, and I prefer people to call me that online unless they either know me in real life, or know me well enough online to have permission to call me by my name online. :3

Chiku Hamasaki
April 21st, 2010, 06:25 PM
EHHH. Each and every one of you all have some exciting name.

Mines .. Kelsey.
EHHHH.
I GO BY KEL OR KELS THO. Kel reminds me of that ol' show. Kenan and Kel.
HA, and at one time, I was called "Kelso" e__e which made me feel manly.. but also like (Michael) Kelso from That 70's show.

Should I be concerned that I can only think of ways to think my name is cool .. by thinking about guys with that name? ;__;

Urban Dictionary SAYS ~ !

A very smart, sweet girl with lots of things on her mind. She may seem distracted a lot and that's because she is most of the time. Very creative and sometimes shy, she always has to have music on. silence is her only weakness. She doesn't think she's attractive but in reality she's the most gorgeous thing you'll ever meet. often spaces out when near windows. always contemplating something. sugar junkie. very pale and doesn't care (too bad Mexicans aren't pale.. WELL IM NOT AT LEAST Dx). easy to get along with. everyone loves her (No, people kinda wanna fight me at school ;__; I sowwie people!). stands up for her friends and would never hurt anyone intentionally. cares too much. picks the wrong crowd. not easily influenced. has soo much planned for her. remember her, she'll be widely known soon. if you fall in love with a kelsey don't ever let her go. she likes playfighting. looks like the most innocent person alive but can be the sexiest, kinky little thing if you get her to that stage(um.. WHAT?! >___< ). likes being pushed to do better. always looking after those around her.

Guy 1:omg, im soo in love with this girl she's perfect.

Guy 2:ahh you must have caught a kelsey. good job man, you're lucky.

>__> um, okay.. wow.

Jubilation
April 21st, 2010, 06:55 PM
I haven't acctually mentioned this as I used to hate it but I've grown fond of it lately, I have seven names in total.

The first three are Benjamin Richard Marvel (I was a accident miracle apparently and I love this name, I wish it was legally my last name or first name). Pointless fact, I would of been known as Jessica-Lily if I were born a female.

My parents were hippies in their youth filled days : D

Yusshin
April 22nd, 2010, 05:44 AM
Irène Carol-Anne

Irène being my first name; Carol-Anne being a middle name that I'm called often enough. Irène means "Peace" in Greek, "Carol" means "Song", and "Anne" means "Grace". Quite a lovely thing I have there.

My fiancé is Youssef; he's named after the prophet Youssef, who was translated as "Joseph" in the Bible. "Youssef" is aramaic for "one with influence", and boy does he live up to his name. He's such a sweetpea.