PDA

View Full Version : Bang!!!

Honest
April 18th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Inspired by the song Bad Romance which someone kept blasting out the window a few months back.

Have you ever heard an unknown sound? Like a squeal or bang you hear out the window? What do you do when you hear it, and for fun, what are the normal sounds you hear out your window?

MegaSlowBro.
April 18th, 2010, 10:58 AM
I heard a wierd thudding sound outide my house...and it happened to be my dad's stuff flying around (it was very windy that day XD). Some normal sounds I hear everyday is the city bus and the occasional people walking by over the wall =P

Cassino
April 18th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Fox (V. vulpes) cries, one night. I actually felt rather endangered.

EmeraldSerenade
April 18th, 2010, 03:49 PM
I hear weird sounds from my parents bedroom.

Uhh, my house tends to be very quite, but occasionally, I feel like someone is talking to me when theres no one around... i hear strange things sometimes xD

Toshiro.
April 19th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Sometimes I hear a banging outside, and I never know what it is until I look out the window. The wind makes things in my yard bang against one another. It's very annoying because it does scare me for a second when I first hear it.

Normal sounds would be like birds, children in my neighborhood playing outside... etc.

helix
April 19th, 2010, 02:42 PM
I'm so paranoid that if I heard any strange sound that I couldn't place, I drop whatever I was doing and go look. @3@

You can typically hear construction going on outside my window.

Captain Hobo.
April 19th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Yes I have heard wierd/unknown sounds. I like them.

Sonikku
April 19th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Have you ever heard an unknown sound? Yes gunshots
What do you do when you hear it? Told my brother to stay put then did not stay put
For fun, what are the normal sounds you hear out your window Woodpeckers and kids playing

Mattysaurus
April 19th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah. I live in Las Vegas, which means lots on gangs.
I need to be careful.

This one night last summer, I heard gunshots when I was on my computer.
I was hella scared but my friends taught me that when you hear a gunshot, dive to the ground. So, that's what I did. ;;

Normal sounds? Traffic and hollering. It's fun to listen to. ;3