PDA

View Full Version : Badabababa....

インフェルノの津波
April 18th, 2010, 01:08 PM
....I'm lovin' it.

So, what's your favorite fast food restaurant and why?

I like Jack in the box, awesome French Fries and Milkshakes.....*drools*

Code
April 18th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Dat burger king is sometimes good....but I leik Peppes pizza. =D
Don't know if pizza qualifies as fast food, but I know it doesn't qualify as healthy food. XD

Timbjerr
April 18th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Whataburger is absolutely supreme. My "usual" is a Double Whataburger with cheese and no pickle with an order of onion rings. :D

Too bad it's regional to the southern U.S., so people up north don't get it.

shookie
April 18th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I don't really like fast food and I try to not eat it unless it's absolutely necessary.
Arby's curly fries are the only exception I'll make, though. Nom nom nom

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 18th, 2010, 01:49 PM
I was elated when Wendy's opened up in the student union on campus. I eat there almost every day.

I've been shown to be allergic to the oils that some other fast food chains use, and with others I don't like the way they prepare their fries. And one I stopped using because of consistently poor service and long waits.

Moltres111
April 18th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Burger King.

We don't have too much of a selection here in Norway (only Peppes Pizza, Burger King and McDonalds where I live), so I choose the one I like the most. I like Peppes Pizza too, but we always have to wait 45+ minutes until we get the food there, so.. yeah.

Also, I hate McDonalds with a passion. Seriously. Yuck.

Mattysaurus
April 18th, 2010, 02:19 PM
I love Mickey D's. The french fries are so epically delicious. That and their chicken nuggets. Ahh.

Mickey D's = McDonald's btw. >__>

Sammi
April 18th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Burger King. If only for their zesty sauce. They're like the perfect dipping sauce for fries. :D

Don't eat out much anymore, though. Unless you count work, because I guess it's technically fast food?

Corvus of the Black Night
April 18th, 2010, 03:22 PM
I will only eat at Burger King on rare occasions. Normally I'll just buy a box of cereal, because it's cheaper and lasts five times as long o.o

EmeraldSerenade
April 18th, 2010, 03:23 PM
McDonalds. And I'm ashamed to say that. But all they're food is so damn good, but its quite unhealthy :/..

Crispy BBQ Chicken SnackWrap <3

Toshiro.
April 18th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Probably McDonalds. Awesome fries and chicken strips <3

donavannj
April 18th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Um... I have no preference, really... it's all based on the service I get at a particular location, as well as what I feel like having and how much of a deal something is. Which is why I avoid certain places in certain cities, but will go the same restaurant in another town.

Eurydice
April 18th, 2010, 06:53 PM
i like mcdonalds and burger king. just depends on the day.

BHwolfgang
April 18th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Burger King. The people who works there are really nice. However, they're not hiring at the moment. u__u

Drew
April 18th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Ever since my best friend found a feather in her chicken nuggets, I've never bothered with McDonald's much..

I suppose my favorite fast food restaurant is probably Winstead's.

It used to be Burger King, until my family stopped eating there, and now I'm used to others.

loliwin
April 18th, 2010, 07:42 PM
KFC. Chicken is seriously amazing (especially the grilled chicken, ooohhhhh yumm!). Mcdonalds is great too, but not as great as KFC imo. :D

MegaSlowBro.
April 18th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Burger King or In-N-Out XD I like their burgers and Burger King's sauces.

Honest
April 19th, 2010, 12:35 PM
I like McDonalds over most others. Burger King used to be okay till someone here said on a previous thread asking the same thing that the food there tasted like rubber. O_O

Halcyon
April 20th, 2010, 01:41 AM
I ate McDonalds for lunch just now, so yeah.

Wings Don't Cry
April 20th, 2010, 02:24 AM
I like Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers, since they have the nicest burgers and their fries don't have as much oil as other fast food restaurants.

mondays suck
April 20th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Of the only 2 big fastfood chains that are near where I live, I prefer McDonalds. It's cheaper than Burger King and imo tastes better.
If this isn't restricted to these big chains, I'd prefer a curry sausage or a döner kebap over them any day though.

ILoveDragonite
April 20th, 2010, 09:09 AM
I love Mickey D's. The french fries are so epically delicious. That and their chicken nuggets. Ahh.

Mickey D's = McDonald's btw. >__>
I must agree with the saurus, i love mc donalds. The fries =O

I HEART MEGA HITT
April 20th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Hm... Subway if that counts. D: I don't really care much for actual ones. OH WAIT... I like Sonic. <3 I prefer them over any other. :3