View Full Version : Where do you sit?

April 21st, 2010, 7:55 PM
Kay so when you get in a car, where do you sit? In front, passenger seat, driver seat, back seats, middle, left, right - or does the car have even more seats than that?

I used to sit in the middle-back until the police decided they didn't like that. :(

April 21st, 2010, 8:06 PM
Well, depends on how many other people are in the car... and whether I'm driving. If it's family, and I'm not driving, I usually let those older than me into the front seat, and I'll fill in wherever there's room, since that's what I've been raised to do. Otherwise, I tend to sit in the front passenger seat, or the driver's seat if I'm driving.

April 21st, 2010, 8:18 PM
Driver seat, obviously. Passenger seat if I'm not driving and the only other person in the car, otherwise a window seat anywhere else in the car. If I sit in the middle of the seat or anywhere I can't see clearly see outside, I get carsick. :S

Gary, the Magic Fairy
April 21st, 2010, 10:00 PM
Front passenger seat, unless it's filled, then back seat on the passenger side... assuming I'm not driving, obviously.

Edward Elric
April 22nd, 2010, 10:07 AM
If i'm driving, obviously the driver's seat. If someone else is driving, I usually sit in the front seat.

April 22nd, 2010, 11:28 AM
I tend to be the driver far more often than a passenger, so I sit in the driver's seat most often. XD

April 22nd, 2010, 11:38 AM
Back left because i feel comfortable when i lean to the left, and i can't drive, nor would it to be safe to drive while leaning to the left <_<

Noah Ridgewood
April 22nd, 2010, 11:40 AM
Clearly, if I'm driving, I sit in the back seat. Whereas when I'm a passenger, I sit in the front! Just kiddinnnnng!

If I'm driving, it's obvious where I sit. If I'm in a mini-van, I either sit in the passenger seat or the seat on the passenger side in the very back of the car. Wheras if I'm in a regular car, I like to sit in the front seat, the passenger seat, or the back seat on the driver's side. Though usually I end up laying down when I'm a passenger, so I tend to go to the back often.

April 22nd, 2010, 12:36 PM
Psh, I'm driving the car

xD, assuming my mom isn't hogging I mean, sitting in the front seat, I would sit in the passenger seat. Else wise, the middle row, second seat as the other one is taken by my baby sisters booster seat.

April 22nd, 2010, 1:23 PM
Driver seat, but if I'm not driving, I'll sit in the passenger's seat. If my mom is there, I sit in the back right, behind the passenger's seat.

mondays suck
April 22nd, 2010, 1:44 PM
If I'm not driving, most of the time on the right from seat, but sometimes also on the right back seat. Depends on my mood. Strangely, I almost never sit on the left back seat, instead I always put stuff there.

April 22nd, 2010, 1:52 PM
If it`s me and the driver then I would sit at the passenger seat. Other than that I would mostly sit at the back left.

April 22nd, 2010, 2:02 PM
The far-back right.

It holds a special place in my heart.

April 22nd, 2010, 2:35 PM
Obviously the driver's seat while driving, and the front passenger seat if not.
I like to watch the movie ahead of us, or fiddle with the radio. >:3

Akito Wanijima
April 22nd, 2010, 2:39 PM
I always used to fight with my brother for the front seat.
Now he doesn't even bother

April 22nd, 2010, 3:24 PM
Well when someone is driving me I'm usually upfront. Although I ultimately prefer the back right seat just because it's more comfortable and I like to look out the window. The day cars drive themselves will be a great day for me.