PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if there was a tiger in your bathroom?

Forever
April 21st, 2010, 11:01 PM
I would stroke it until it falls asleep on my lap, which is when I will proceed to call the RSPCA, who would kindly take it away for me. If they choose not to take any action, I would adopt it and name it Jack.

インフェルノの津波
April 21st, 2010, 11:02 PM
KILL IT WITH FIRE, MWAHAHAHAHA!

All joking aside, I would ask if it used #1 or #2, if it said #1, I would go inside, letting it pass me, #2 THEN THAT ***** WOULD DIE, NO ONE CRAPS IN MY BATHROOM

*has a knife*

Esper
April 22nd, 2010, 09:55 AM
I'd tell it to hurry up. Other people have to use that bathroom.

ILoveDragonite
April 22nd, 2010, 10:02 AM
What would i do if there was a tiger in my bathroom? Hmmm...i think i would probably be eatin' by a tiger. Or run to my bedroom which is across from the bathroom and jump out the window.

Timbjerr
April 22nd, 2010, 11:27 AM
"Hangover" is an awesome movie. :D

I would attempt to tame it and keep it as a pet. I would name him "Kitty" XD

Limey-chan
April 22nd, 2010, 11:28 AM
Ignore it and go about my business.

mondays suck
April 22nd, 2010, 01:59 PM
There's no way that could ever happen. I live thousands of kilometres away from where there are wild tigers, and if one would break out of a circus, it still wouldn't be able to open doors or jump through the bathroom window which is 3 metres over the ground. So, IF it would happen anyways, I would be completely unprepared. Probably it would just eat me.

Mattysaurus
April 22nd, 2010, 02:39 PM
...I won't let him worry his pretty stripped head because we're gonna get him back to Tyson and his cozy tiger bed.

Love that movie.

I would probably film it sneakily and put it on YouTube. ^^;;

~GodricGryffindor9~
April 22nd, 2010, 02:44 PM
I would tell him to finish up and then get back to his slowly declining golfing career. XD

Sonikku
April 22nd, 2010, 02:44 PM
1. Not the stangest thing I've seen in the bathroom so I'd tell Tails, watch him flip out and then help get it out.
2.Forever, you create th strangest threads ever.

Akito Wanijima
April 22nd, 2010, 02:50 PM
Run.
Anyone who says different is straight out lying...

EmeraldSerenade
April 22nd, 2010, 03:16 PM
I'd go ninja on his tiger butt.
Yes, I do have skills.

Ayselipera
April 22nd, 2010, 03:20 PM
I'd feed it roofies in a steak of course.

Vital
April 22nd, 2010, 03:24 PM
I would stroke it until it falls asleep on my lap, which is when I will proceed to call the RSPCA, who would kindly take it away for me. If they choose not to take any action, I would adopt it and name it Jack.

What if it tried to bite your hand of?

I'd be logical and call 911 and tell them theres a random tiger in my bathroom. They better not take to long though, cause I probably am gonna have to use the bathroom, and I don't like sharing, especially with a tiger. >_>

I HEART MEGA HITT
April 22nd, 2010, 06:39 PM
I'd adopt him and name him Rajah. <3 :D I love tigers, especially white ones. <3

Silhouette
April 22nd, 2010, 06:50 PM
I certainly wouldn't make it to the toilet.

helix
April 22nd, 2010, 10:56 PM
Slam closed the bathroom door and lock it from the outside. And then call the police.
But that's too practical, isn't it?

Use my neighbour's bathroom.