PDA

View Full Version : Would you eat a leech...

Forever
April 21st, 2010, 11:16 PM
...if you were paid to? Like, a million dollars.

I defs wouldn't. They're disgusting and scary. D:

Signomi
April 21st, 2010, 11:17 PM
Ergh blergh ergh blergh

Blergh ergh blergh ergh blergh ergh blergh ergh blergh

Blargh fluuuuuurfghszxdcfvgh

In other words, no, I wouldn't want to eat a leech. XD;

Wings Don't Cry
April 21st, 2010, 11:18 PM
Let's see a moment of pain for a lifetime of laziness. I'd definitely do it if people on Fear Factor do this stuff for only $50000.

Tree_x
April 21st, 2010, 11:41 PM
Not leaches thou! it you do not digest it think of the horrible consequence it latching to your throat and sucking you dry from the inside till A.Choke for it being Engorged our B. you die of blood loss i will pass!

インフェルノの津波
April 22nd, 2010, 12:03 AM
I take it back, you're weirder than me, Nica.

Um....hmm.....IJUOSJDIUENHFUIDHISJIOAFCHDOSPAIFHNDIPOSJFNHSIFJODSFVIDSOCKIDCNJ

WUT NO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!??!

Although if it was sliced up....*licks*

Talli
April 22nd, 2010, 12:24 AM
eww don't you dare try that on us three.

Guillermo
April 22nd, 2010, 12:42 AM
Not leaches thou! it you do not digest it think of the horrible consequence it latching to your throat and sucking you dry from the inside till A.Choke for it being Engorged our B. you die of blood loss i will pass!
lol, are you serious? You're not going to swallow it whole. You can chew, you know. The thing you do with your teeth? I doubt it'll be able to latch onto anything after being chewed into thousands of pieces. Besides your stomach acid would kill it anyway.

Hell yes I would.

Halcyon
April 22nd, 2010, 03:03 AM
Well, it depends on what it tastes like.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia
April 22nd, 2010, 03:06 AM
For a million dollars?
Even Jesus would; in fact he'll do anything to get money for his booze.

Cassino
April 22nd, 2010, 09:07 AM
They don't look like they should be eaten by humans, and dollars aren't useful to me, but yeah sure whatever.

Yusshin
April 22nd, 2010, 09:08 AM
No, that's just stupid :s Dignity > 1,000,000$

Eucliffe
April 22nd, 2010, 09:11 AM
Depends on the size of the leech, and if I can eat/drink anything else with it :D

Also depends on how much money I'm offered.

ILoveDragonite
April 22nd, 2010, 09:24 AM
Only if it was tax free, i don't want to eat a leech and end up with pocket change...stupid taxes >_>

SacredMiKeY
April 22nd, 2010, 09:28 AM
Well, it depends on what it tastes like.

chicken

and i defintely would eat one cause itll only take a second to eat and then ur freaking rich

The Doctor
April 22nd, 2010, 09:30 AM
No, thats horrible, i can earn my fortune some other way

Toshiro.
April 22nd, 2010, 10:11 AM
Probably not, that's pretty gross xD

mondays suck
April 22nd, 2010, 02:02 PM
I would. That one disgusting moment would be more than compensated by the benefits I would have from it in that situation.

Why not just chew on the thing, it's not likely for something as small to survive that?

Honest
April 22nd, 2010, 02:07 PM
-VOMITS-

I think that's enough to show my feelings about eating a slug.... ugh

-VOMITS-

Izanagi
April 22nd, 2010, 02:07 PM
If it's dead, and I can have a drink, heck yes. With no negative consequences anyway.

EmeraldSerenade
April 22nd, 2010, 02:18 PM
i think i'd rather eat a grasshopper :]
leeches are... quite disgusting.

Mattysaurus
April 22nd, 2010, 02:25 PM
For a million dollars, yes.

For anything else, no.

The thought on me eating a leech while actually eating the leech, would make me want to hurl. ]:

Sonikku
April 22nd, 2010, 02:39 PM
Forget the moey now I wonder what one tastes like. But then again I tend to be too curious for my own good.

Tree_x
April 22nd, 2010, 02:45 PM
lol, are you serious? You're not going to swallow it whole. You can chew, you know. The thing you do with your teeth? I doubt it'll be able to latch onto anything after being chewed into thousands of pieces. Besides your stomach acid would kill it anyway.

Hell yes I would.

i said if you do not digest it so your stomach acid comment invalid and ok you go ahead and chew on leeches ill pass plus if it is still alive it could have all kinds of awful parasites in it :P and cooked i do not think i would have a problem

King Goodra
April 23rd, 2010, 11:19 AM
Money doesn't inspire me to do anything. People bribe me with money all the time to do something and I always turn it down. I don't do things unless I'd do them without having to get paid to do them. Jobs included.

Ayselipera
April 23rd, 2010, 01:11 PM
I guess that doesn't sound too bad for a million dollars. So yes I'd eat it. Leeches don't bother me too much compared to other animals/bugs/etc.

Cherrim
May 5th, 2010, 10:58 AM
There are a lot of things I'll do for $1 million. This is one of them. It doesn't sound so bad.

(Why yes, I am materialistic.)

The Cynic
May 5th, 2010, 12:20 PM
...if you were paid to? Like, a million dollars.

I defs wouldn't. They're disgusting and scary. D:

Well not normally but I'd make an exception for a million dollars.