PDA

View Full Version : What's the first thing you do when you log in?

Went
April 22nd, 2010, 03:52 AM
Pretty much self-explanatory. Do you check your notifications? Do you check your subscribed threads? Your favourite boards? New posts? Your social group?

Or maybe a different thing every day?

Forever
April 22nd, 2010, 03:54 AM
Went making a thread :O

I check index, where I see whether I have any notifications, if not, then TCTI, then I'll proceed to check OVP/OC then just post around.

loliwin
April 22nd, 2010, 03:57 AM
I get into the website, and check my notifications. xD

Jesus oƒ Suburbia
April 22nd, 2010, 04:13 AM
Notifications first.
Replies and stuff..
Then I stalk some sections; and then..I post?

Yusshin
April 22nd, 2010, 04:23 AM
Notifications always come first, in the order of Visitor Messages->Private Messages->Friend Requests.

After replying to them / taking the appropriate action(s), I surf to see if something is post-worthy.

Guillermo
April 22nd, 2010, 04:29 AM
Pretty much what all of them said. Notifications, then see if there's anyone that I can argue against.

EmeraldSerenade
April 22nd, 2010, 05:27 AM
Notifications first, then I post in my favorite sections :D

Eurydice
April 22nd, 2010, 07:25 AM
i check my notifications
then i go through my favorite forums

Cold Fusion
April 22nd, 2010, 07:43 AM
I check my notifications which is usally VMs, if it's not just that then I'll check them after my VMs. After that, I just do the whole jump-a-roo through the website giving a good look while doing whatever else. If I see a thread I would like to post in then usually I do just that.

I HEART MEGA HITT
April 22nd, 2010, 08:07 AM
I just refresh the page. XD So I usually do whatever comes first, if I have notifications, I check those. If not, I go straight to posting in forums and stuff, usually in OVP. <3

Limey-chan
April 22nd, 2010, 08:22 AM
Check my VMs. There's normally about 631 of the bloody things to plough through when I log in, anyway.

Cassino
April 22nd, 2010, 08:45 AM
Scroll to bottom, open OVP and OC in new tabs. If I happen to have recieved a PM I'll look at that first.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 22nd, 2010, 08:47 AM
Usually I check notifications and see if any of my friends are online. Then it's straight to DCC.

Eucliffe
April 22nd, 2010, 09:01 AM
Um...

If I have VMs/PMs/some sort of notification I check those first.

Else, if I've got nothing, I either go to OT (more specifically, DLTMSA), or I look at blog entries. And if I've posted a recent blog entry, I go to that to see if I got any comments on it XD

SacredMiKeY
April 22nd, 2010, 09:43 AM
1st notifications
2nd battle stadium
3rd see if any of my friends are on

ILoveDragonite
April 22nd, 2010, 09:52 AM
I check my infraction points and hope they haven't went up.

Doppelgänger
April 22nd, 2010, 10:14 AM
When I log on, I usually go check my notifications first. If I have none, I usually come to this section of the site.

Sammi
April 22nd, 2010, 10:17 AM
I look at my notifications, see if there's anything of note. Then, I either go to OVP or blogs. Depends on my mood.

My routine is very boring. D;

Timbjerr
April 22nd, 2010, 11:31 AM
The first thing I do is check my notifications, and then proceed to go down the list, checking every forum I frequent. CF&F, VIP forum, Pokemon Gaming section (all of them), Pokemon general, Other Games, OVP, and OC before I start all over again or stalk random blogs. XD

Zebeedoo
April 22nd, 2010, 12:55 PM
I check my VM's first of all. Reply to them 'n' all. Then if I have any PM's, I check those and reply. After that, I just usually sit on the forum index and refreshing a couple of times every few minutes waiting for replies back to my VM's. xD Otherwise, I just go post and stuff.

Dakota
April 22nd, 2010, 01:03 PM
xD, seeing as I don't subscribe to threads, and am dead in the 3 social groups I'm a part of, my only options really are to check VMs or roam the forums. Normally, I'd answer VMs, but sometimes, I'm to lazy, so I roam, or just stand there. xD

PuNkSter
April 22nd, 2010, 01:10 PM
Usually check my PM, notifications. Then I go to all the threads I replyed/posted to from the day before. After that I pretty much do anything here.

BHwolfgang
April 22nd, 2010, 01:13 PM
Nowadays, I would check my visitor messages before logging out. There's not much to do after that really. :(

Akito Wanijima
April 22nd, 2010, 01:15 PM
Check notifications =3
Then stroll around...

Haza
April 22nd, 2010, 01:17 PM
Lately I just check the pokemon general section to see if there is anything new and juicy about the new games and then I just check the other entertainment section to see if anyone has mentioned Beyonce or Lady GaGa haha

jigglyppuff8
April 22nd, 2010, 01:21 PM
Varies from day to day. Priority:
1. Notifications
2. Blog comments if I made one in the past few days
3. Pokemon Help/Q and A thread if it is on the front page
4. DLTMSA

Mattysaurus
April 22nd, 2010, 02:56 PM
Notifications then OVP/OC.
I tend to get only about three VM's so blah. More posting. ^^;;

Zorua
April 22nd, 2010, 02:57 PM
I check any notifications I have, if any. The after that, I would just look around for any interesting threads to post in. :(

Tree_x
April 22nd, 2010, 02:58 PM
Check my notifications kinda hard to ignore them then i go and check my social group see who is on what has been said then i check the new posts then the battle stadium :D!

Ayselipera
April 22nd, 2010, 03:14 PM
If I have any notifications I go over to the Control Panel and just preview who they're from quickly along with changing the forum style. Then I usually end up heading to my profile and checking up on all my posts from the previous day. Then I check all the sections I frequent and respond to my notifications last.

Morkula
April 22nd, 2010, 03:27 PM
If I don't have any notifications, the first thing I usually check are the staff forums to see if there are any discussions that need input/voting. Then I just go lurk a few forums (OG first, usually) and see if there are any interesting discussions to reply to.

Captain Hobo.
April 22nd, 2010, 03:41 PM
I always look at my notifications frist.

インフェルノの津波
April 22nd, 2010, 09:00 PM
Went made a thread?!?! WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!?!?!

I check OVP and OT and maybe OC mostly, and check my VMs/PMs.

Cherrim
May 5th, 2010, 11:02 AM
I tend to first hit up PC to change the Pokemon in my sig from GPX+ and after I save it, I'm sitting at the User CP. But even if I'm not editing my sig, if I see I have any VMs, I'll check my User CP to get a preview of them. If I feel like responding, I'll do that but otherwise I just start browsing the forums. *lazy* @_@ I also check my subscribed threads and social groups from the CP.

After that it's just general browsing and blogs in any order.

Ambellina
May 5th, 2010, 12:06 PM
I check my VM/PMs to see if I have any & Reply. then I float around posting X)

The Cynic
May 5th, 2010, 12:21 PM
My system

1. Notifications
2. Subscribe Threads
3. User CP
4. Browse as per usual

RYOUKI
May 5th, 2010, 07:32 PM
I check my VMs. Frankly, after I check my VMs, I will forget that I have the tab for PC.

Blue_Drifblim
May 6th, 2010, 06:12 PM
1. Head over to the Pokémon Tv Shows/Movies Section.

Aaaaaaand...that's about it.

Åzurε
May 6th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Check notifications, then open tabs. One for Pokemon General, and one each for OT, OVP, and Other Chat. I lurk elsewhere too.

Rokusasu
May 6th, 2010, 06:35 PM
If I don't have any notifications, I head straight for the Kingdom Hearts fan club. c:

Zeffy
May 6th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Notifications, reply to VMs and/or PMs, stalk profiles of the staff, lurk around, head to Emulation, lurks around OT, OVP, and OC then I start posting. http://www.gamingw.net/forums/Smileys/default/woop.gif

Melody
May 6th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Notifications first, then I cruise around my usual haunts and see if there are any threads I feel like posting in. After I do that, I usually hit up the blogs page and read the new entries that catch my eyes.

donavannj
May 6th, 2010, 08:29 PM
I deal with my notifications, check the TCG section, and then go and check up on responses to posts I made the last time I was logged in.

Eternal Nightmare
May 7th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Notifications are allows first on the list. After that I usually check subscribed threads to see if anyone posted something interedting and whatnot. Next, its off to OVP and OC to post in interesting threads. Last is browse around.

Quite interesting yes...not really

Bluerang1
May 7th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Notifications!!!

1) Click Speed Dial Thumbnail
2) See bold number on Notifications (hardly happens :()
3) Clicks wishing "Oh be a Friend Request or PM/VM praising my work/comments :*)
4) Find random VM replying to me random VMing someone
5) Is disappointed but thinks "At least I have messages :D"

Muffin™
May 7th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Um... eat a muffin(?)

Naw, I just look around the forum, looking for somewhere good to post...

after I read VM/PMS