PDA

View Full Version : Hey sexy ;D

flight
April 22nd, 2010, 03:50 PM
I'm really not being myself today...

Anyway, are any of you flirtatious? Do you believe in being flirtatious? How would you react if a member of the opposite/same sex just came up and flirted with you in a strange manner? Or flirted with you at all? Do you like being flirted with? xDD;

...goodness I'm weird. ._.;

Noah Ridgewood
April 22nd, 2010, 03:54 PM
The only time I'm flirtatious is jokingly with friends. I'm not a flirter, or one to go up to someone I don't know and randomly flirt with them. Flirting to me is like romantic teasing, and although its fun if you have the right person to do it with (very close friends count in that, as well), it leads people on. Though, then again, I'm not one to start relationships with people unless I feel a connection with them. And I'm someone who thinks flirting should be done in a relationship with the person you have it with, or jokingly with friends.

Honest
April 22nd, 2010, 05:59 PM
xD, I flirt over AIM easy. I can also flirt real well IRL if I can keep my nerves in check. My girlfriend even calls me a big flirt. As for others to me, I usually don't mind, unless it's an absolute stranger. xD

Mattysaurus
April 22nd, 2010, 06:14 PM
I flirt a lot.
Though, I have to have my looks in check. I can't go up to her with a loose collar or mussed-up hair. ;/

ReyRey-Pyon
April 22nd, 2010, 06:16 PM
Not flirty at all
Im not good at that sort of thing oAo

If someone flirted with me...? i have no clue when people flirt with me
but if i by chance do take notice, I;d probably get like "adjksdasd oAo " and/or assume they're just messing with me

Jordan
April 22nd, 2010, 06:42 PM
I'm far from being a flirtatious person. The most one can get out of flirting with people who aren't friends is probably a nice laugh or two, and I doubt that it would ever the desired consequence unless the two people make a true match by nature. Flirting should be kept to people who are already dating in my personal opinion.

I don't think anyone has ever flirted with me with a desire to attract me...or perhaps I'm being completely oblivious. Either way, if I sense it's a joke, I'd usually push them away, especially members of my same sex. I'm a rather bitter person, so I don't enjoy being flirted with. o3o;

mew²
April 22nd, 2010, 06:48 PM
I am an uber big flirt :3
I flirt with just about every girl.
But it's got me in trouble D:

EmeraldSerenade
April 22nd, 2010, 08:19 PM
Anyway, are any of you flirtatious?
Yes, I would be boring if i wasnt :D
Do you believe in being flirtatious?
Of course. Everyone does it once in their life.
How would you react if a member of the opposite/same sex just came up and flirted with you in a strange manner?
Same-Flirt back in a friendly, joking way. Opposite, Flirt back normally.
Or flirted with you at all?
lolwut?
Do you like being flirted with?
Yeah, but I can get really shy if the person who initiated the flirt is quite cute Dx

BHwolfgang
April 22nd, 2010, 08:36 PM
I don't consider myself as a flirt. It's called being nice to a girl. n__n'

However, others seem to think the opposite. There are people at my school who assume that I am a flirt in nature. I could never hit on a girl for my life. Before I could even think about it, my face would turn into a deep shade of red and focus on something far from flirting, like Pokemon or Aeropostale.

I don't even know how to start it off. I don't know what to say. It's rare to see someone flirt with me in the internet. Even if they do, I am usually surprised that someone would actually try to hit on me. Katie

loliwin
April 22nd, 2010, 10:14 PM
I only flirt with my friends. :D its pretty funny.

Some girls have flirted with me before.. sometimes they freak me out with their statements. I'm not suprised if a girl would try to hit on me. xD

Melody
April 23rd, 2010, 09:00 AM
Are you flirtatious?
No.
Only with the right person. Someone you feel supremely comfortable with, and hopefully, know well enough to not offend them if you accidentally cross a line. x3
How would you react if a member of the opposite/same sex just came up and flirted with you in a strange manner?
Depends on who it is flirting with me. If they're attractive and have caught my interest personality wise, then I'd play along, and probably confess my feelings for them once the feelings became strong enough.
I'd be happy if it was someone I was interested in, but I'm an oblivious idiot sometimes.
I suppose, but most of the time I don't notice it...usually a friend has to point it out to me. x3

Yusshin
April 23rd, 2010, 09:05 AM
Anyway, are any of you flirtatious?

No. I find it disgraceful, unless it's with your partner.

In a respectable manner, but not just to get some ass. I prefer it rests between partners. I've never flirted with anyone but my partner.

Tell'em to eff off because it's not appropriate. Not only do I have someone, but even ignoring that fact, I'm not eye candy. Get out of my face.

Only my partner, please. The rest can, quote, "eff off".

Only if it's my partner doing the flirting :| The rest need to get a life.

Just a side-note, telling someone you're really attracted to that they're "cute" or "handsome", I don't deem that flirting. It's when you go over-board with random people, or with close people even, that it becomes disgusting and animalistic.