PDA

View Full Version : The Lord of the Rings

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
This is an rp of ........... look at the title please.

2 milleniums after Frodo destroyed the Ring , an evil wind was rising , all the members of the Fellowship of the Ring were dead. One day a man was walking just like that in Mount Doom, then the man saw The Ring, he ran with the Ring outside the Mount Doom , but then he fell and died, Sauron took the Ring and he put the Ring around his finger.

The men talked about this , and the news was spreading all over Middle Earth, Rivendel's elves summoned people that wanted to fight against Sauron and his evil army. The elves recieved a whole army of all the races. You are in that army.

Fill this:

Name:
Race: (there can be combinations , like: man with dwarf or something like that)
Weapons: (1 to 3 weapons allowed)
Personality:
Description:

This is mine:

Name: Max Hunter
Race: Man with Elf
Weapons: a blue with silver sword, and same colors bow and arrows, and he has electric powers.
Personality: brave
Description: Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Brown boots, black pants, blue long sleeve shirt , black gloves and silver cape.

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 06:51 PM
Name: Rivandel
Race: Elf.....can he use magic too? Please,....
Weapons: Bow and arrow, and twin blades
Personality: He is very outgoing, but at the same time, quite shy and quiet. He wishes nothing more than to do his family proud by being the next " Legolas"
Description: He was growing up, being told of the tales of Legolas, and modeled himself to be just like him. He trained in the weaponry of Blades and archery and has now mastered them. He is tall and a bit muscular, with long, sky blue hair, and dark blue eyes, and a great SMILE!! :laugh:

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 06:53 PM
Wow,you beat me to it. Also,have you seen my LOTR fan club?
Name:Mikrel
Race:Elf with Ishtari
Weapons:staff,sword, and bow and arrows.
Personality:She is a brave fighter and an energetic person. She doesn't like to stay in one place for very long.
Description:brown eyes,blond hair,white cape
When are we going to start?

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 06:59 PM
ReploidZero798 you can use magic; we will wait atleast for just one person to join so we can start, or if you want , we can start right now. "As you wish, I care not".

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 07:10 PM
Cool, magic! water and Lightning, meet your new owner!

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 07:12 PM
oh I forgot! my character has electric powers. Plese tell me if we start this now or what!

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 07:35 PM
oh I forgot! my character has electric powers
You just said that cause I gave Rivandel lightning powers and you know it!! DOn't deny it!
BTW, when do we start!?

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 07:38 PM
I'm gonna kill myself, oh by the way, I love electricity , and in any rp , my character has electric powers, always, TELL ME , WHEN DO WE START! you tell me , is your choice, I don't care if you said in one month , you just tell me

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 07:39 PM
You started the RP so you decide when we start!!!

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 07:45 PM
right now

ic: In Rivendel there was lot of poeple there, I saw Elves and Men and Dwarves, I'm half Man-half Elf , I saw an Elf that looked exactly as Legolas, the legendary Legolas, with my sword on my back I continued walking and I sat down on a bench next to a near river.

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 07:47 PM
I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of a new team mate known as Max. I knew nothing about him, his fighting styles, or his appearance. I saw an unknown character walking along and sitting on the bench and yelled at it , " MAX!!!!!"

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 07:51 PM
I looked at the Legolas copycat , and replied "Hi , um sorry but what's your name?" I thought that he was my team mate in this war, then I thought we are going to lose

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 07:53 PM
" HOW RUDE! I can read minds you know-XD-? Anyways, my name is Rivandale. So, looks like we're teammates now!" he said, both angry and happy to be in the company of a fighter other than an elf.

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 07:56 PM
"oh really , I will try not to think something even more rude *I stood up and raised hand for a shake* nice to meet you Rivendale" I said

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 08:06 PM
" It's RivAndal! Nice to meet you too. Shall we get moving?'' he asked, still unsure of Max's behavior,...

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 08:11 PM
"oh sorry Rivandal, yes let's get moving" and I started to move to an old Elf , "oh Max , Rivandal you must wait for one more teammate , her name is Mikrel, what if you go away to practice or know each other better?" then he turned away , "well what do you want to do? practice or knowing each other?" I asked to Rivandal

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 08:13 PM
"Wait for me!" said Mikrel,running to catch up with the two people. She didn't know anything about them,but she knew that they were going somewhere. "Can I come with you?"

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 08:17 PM
" I would say spar, but it seems Mikrel is finally here,'' he said. He was waiting to spar with Max, he wanted so bad to see how good his swordmanship was....

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 08:17 PM
"who are you?....... oh wait you're Mikrel, our new teammate nice to meet you, I'm Max" I said with a smile

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 08:22 PM
" How about we all three spar together? It'll be a nice chance to see what we;re working with," he said, smiling a sedistic smile!

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 08:23 PM
"Okay then," said Mikrel. "Let's go!"

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 08:24 PM
"I agree with you Rivandal" and I took out my sword, "whenever you want!"

Amy-chan
November 2nd, 2004, 08:26 PM
OOC:I have to go now. Bye!
IC:Mikrel unsheated her sword. "This will be fun!"

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 08:30 PM
OOC: DOn't go yet, the fight's gonna start. BTW, bows and arrows are mine! GRrrr.......
IC: Let's go down more on the beach and start the sparring." said Rivandal

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 08:32 PM
I made some jumps and I was down in the beach, "I'm already here!"

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 08:34 PM
' So am I," I replied. I readied by twin blades and got in fighting position. " Let's see how good you are with a blade Max! :laugh: "

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 08:42 PM
"let's start!, you make a move Rivandal, please"

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 08:45 PM
" AS you wish," he said. He ran towards Max, and started a combo attack with his sword. He still had his other sheathed. He thought it best to surprise Max. He attacked once straightforward, spun, and struck low.

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 08:47 PM
With my sword I blocked the attack of Rivandal, and I kicked the face of him , "I mix my weapons with my legs" I said with an evil smile

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 08:52 PM
You seem to have your surprises," i said, still a bit stunned. " But so do I!"
I jumped back drastically, and charged an icey arrow. I shot it straight at Max. In case he blocked, I decided to launch a few more. I think I launched about 5 total. *let's see him get out of that without a scratch* I thought.

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 08:57 PM
Really fast I sheated my sword and I jumped to evade the first arrow, I grabbed the 2 one and threw it against the 3 one , and I jumped and moved my head at the right and evaded the 4 and 5 , "you shoot very well" I said unsheating my sword and I charged against Rivandal and I made a faint slash against the head but I kicked him in the leg, trying to make him fall.

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 08:59 PM
" Nice try,'' I said, "but kicking won't work this time." I used my ability to manipulate water to make a barrier between the two of us. I quickly jumped back, and while his foot was in water still, I shot an electric bow at it, giving him a big shock!

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 09:02 PM
I stomped my foot against the ground feeling refreshed, "thank you so much for that shock" I sheated my sword and took out my bow and launched 7 arrows in 2.5 seconds. he fights very well , crap! he can read minds! I thought

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 09:07 PM
" You are FOOLISH!!" I screamed at him." Of course I am an excellent fighter, I am an elf by the way. Being of elven kind has more benefits though. I can't be hit by arrows, I am too fast for that." I said, creating yet another barrier of water.
*I should have known electricity would help him. I'm losing my touch. Hahaha!*
I jumped forth this time, and predicted his next move. I shot three arrows of ice at the ground where he'd land, and froze the ground, making it slippery and slick.
As I had predicted, landed on it and slipped.
*Now's my chance*
I ran forth, sword in hand!

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 09:09 PM
I fell and and with the hands I jumped and made a spin and fell on the ground recovered, and with the sword I made a swing to strike his sword.

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 09:11 PM
OOC: Confoosing
--------------------
IC: He does fight pretty well, but I decided to stop playing with him. I struck once more with my sword and while he readied a defense, I unsheated my other sword and with the blunt end, I struck him dead center in the gut!

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 09:17 PM
When I saw the other sword coming I turned around and the sword slashed my bow , I walked away one step and with a kick I threw away his swords and straight forward I put my sword right in his stomach.

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 09:22 PM
Yea okay, lets stab me!!! JERK!!!!
---------------------------------------------
The jerk was actually trying to kill me. Although he did get my stomach, he only cut it a bit, nothing serious! Since my swords were separated from me, I decided to go a different way. Seeing as how we were near the ocean, I decided to let it attack him. I called forth a geyser of water and directed its fury right at Max's chest. It hit dead center in his chest. The cut he left me got worse, and it seemed we had reached the end of our spar session. We were both equally hurt. I went over to retrieve my swords and calleda truce.....for now... :D

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 09:26 PM
ooc: my sword wasn't sharp

ic: "you know, my sword wasn't sharp so, don't think I was trying to kill you" I said as I sheated my sword

ReploidZero798
November 2nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
OOC: Let's pretend it was sharp! :classic:
IC: Liar!" I told him." Let's go eat, come on Mikrel! Let's go eat!"

Electric Hero
November 2nd, 2004, 09:35 PM
"Don't call me a liar! ............. maybe the plain part was sharp but that's all!" I yelled , but I didn't said that I couldn't try to kill a teammate, I just shaked my head and I sat down next to the ocean.

Amy-chan
November 3rd, 2004, 06:55 AM
OOC:Oh great! Now I missed the fight! :disappoin
IC:"Can't you two just get along?" asked Mikrel. "I don't think that anybody was trying to kill anyone. We all have a quest to accomplish,and we haven't even started it yet,so why would teammates attempt to kill each other off?" She hoped that her two new friends would stop arguing and listen to her.

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 07:19 AM
I just mumbled away, hoping this argument would die off soon. I continued walking on my own, my feelings of anger for Max getting stronger and stronger. To relieve some of it, I slashed a nearby watermelon with my swords. I left the money for it at the man's shop, but continued walking. I soon reached a pub and decided to go in for a meal.

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
I was staring at the ocean and I threw some rocks at it, the wind was cool and I just stared at it.

ooc: I will come back later

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 06:17 PM
I entered the pub and was surrounded by dwarfs. They did not look happy, then again, neither was I.
" You seem to resemble that jerk Legolas kid," said one of the dwarves.
" Sir Legolas was no jerk. He was a great hero and even helped saved a dwarf," I said in a angry manner.
" Hehehe," laughed another," giving us attitude ey'?"
I got a glimpse of his thoughts and new he planned on attacking me. I teleported onto the barstool and brought on a barrage of arrows for them to play with. They all hit their mark, but the dwarves didn't seem to notice.
" You got bad aim kid," said the barkeep.
" I wasn't aiming at them, "I said. The floor was now covered in a quick melt ice, which meant water. I shot three high voltage bows sraight into the puddle while dodging more hammer blows. The dwarves all got hurt, but one small group of them ambushed me from behind. With my telepathy, I reached out to Max....

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 06:28 PM
I heard a really noisy sound inside my head....."Rivandal?" I said

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 06:42 PM
The dwarves had me beat, I was able to take a few of them out, but they attacked from behind and I was drained of all my energy soon after. I wondered what was taking Max so long so I calledout once more as the dwarves continued pounding me to death!

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 06:46 PM
I charged against the pub door and said "HEY! can you stop it? he is just another Legolas copycat! leave him alone! he is a complete loser, if you want to fight , fight me!" and then all the dwarves came running at me and I ran outside the pub and unsheated my sword and I knocked out some of them, but they were like 25 dwarves! "bloody dwarves!"

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
-What did you just call me?-I sent this thought into Max's mind.
I was weakened, but since the dwarves were attacking him, I decided to heal myself a bit. As soon as I was finished, my anger got the best of me. I unsheathed my swords and went outside. St00pid Max was doing no better than me. I decided to helpinstead of letting him die out, so I picked a few dwarves, and started slashing at their stubby little legs. My twin blades were quite helpful and I started wondering why I didn't use those in the first place....

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 06:59 PM
don't worry I was just joking Rivandal! hahaha oh you my darling freaky friend I thought as a comment to Rivandal , and I knocked out another dwarves.

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 07:03 PM
After we finished knocking out the dwarves, I went back in the bar and said," Oi, Barkeep, gimme somethin to drink!"

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 07:10 PM
I followed Rivandal into the bar and I sat down next to him, "hey are you ok?" I said with a smile

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 07:17 PM
" I'm an elf. Of course I'm okay. Elves heal quickly....." I said, not even sure if this was true.....

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 07:19 PM
"o.........k" I said kinda confused for no reason , "um, are you still mad at me?" I asked

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 07:22 PM
I looked at him in shock," Why would I be mad? Cause you called me weak? Or because you always seem to get my name wrong? Or cause your pugly?"
I laughed and kept drinking.....

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 07:24 PM
"no ....... that thought you have that I tried to kill you" I said

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 07:28 PM
Oh that," I said laughing," I just figured if you try it, I'll know. I will take care of you when the time arises. Are there any more team members to wait for, or can we take off now?"

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 07:33 PM
"let's see ... Me, you , Mikrel ........ nope , just we need to find Mikrel , need to see the old elf and we can start with this" I said

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 07:44 PM
I was so happy to hear that we could fnally leave." Wait a tick," I said," where's Mikrel?"

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 07:48 PM
"grrrrrrr .......... do you think that she was kidnapped by orcs?" I said joking

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 08:10 PM
I was hoping not, but the truth was, it's possible. I kept silent, hoping he'd understand my worry.

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 08:24 PM
"ok , this is no time for jokes........ let's look after her!" I said as I stood up

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 08:44 PM
By the time he had said that, I was already out the door and getting info

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 08:49 PM
"ya know? you can wait for me" I said as I ran to Rivendel

ReploidZero798
November 3rd, 2004, 08:52 PM
I ignored him, mainly because I saw something very suspicious. I ran to try and find out what it was, but the closer Igot, the farther it became!~

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 08:54 PM
My electric powers allowed me to run at an ultra-speed and I searched for all Rivendel and no clue about her. "hmm really weird"

Amy-chan
November 3rd, 2004, 09:14 PM
OOC:XD Why am I always late for everything?
IC:Mikrel had been sitting by a tree outside of Rivendell,thinking about the journey she was about to take. But she knew that her friends might be worried,and walked back into town.

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 09:23 PM
I saw Mikrel coming and ..... "MIKREL! why!!!??? WHY!!!!? anyway, Mikrel let`s`find Rivandal we want to get into our journey" I said

Amy-chan
November 3rd, 2004, 09:29 PM
OOC: Did you misunderstand me? I meant that she was thinking about her journey with you and Rivandel but she was thinking for too long. XD Sorry. I sometimes am in a rush and don't explain things very well. And it's almost time for me to leave again..
IC:"Yeah,we can't delay," agreed Mikrel. She was eager to get moving.

Electric Hero
November 3rd, 2004, 09:33 PM
ooc: ok, now , like verybody is leaving ........... I will leave too, BYE!

Amy-chan
November 3rd, 2004, 09:37 PM
OOC:Bya! I must go now. Don't do anything important without me!

ReploidZero798
November 4th, 2004, 03:15 PM
I kept running even though I had forgotten why. It was as if something was pulling me towards it, and no matter how Hard I tried, I couldn't stop running

Amy-chan
November 4th, 2004, 07:18 PM
"Where the heck are you going?" asked Mikrel,following Rivandal.

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I ran following Rivandal "hey! stop!" I said to Rivandal

ooc: dont do too much without me, ok?

Amy-chan
November 5th, 2004, 01:05 PM
OOC:I'll wait for you. *sticks sword in limit*

ReploidZero798
November 5th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I was able to hear what they were telling me, but I couldn't reply. Not even mentally. It seems that whoever was doing this to me, knew my powers and abilities all too well.....

Amy-chan
November 5th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Rivandal's mind seemed to be somewhere else,as if he was being controlled. "Rivandal??" called Mikrel,trying to bring him back to his senses but not at all confident that she was helping.

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 08:44 PM
"grrrr, HEY!" I yelled, and I started to run to be more faster than him; afeter I was infront of him, I shaked my hand infront of his eyes and nothing..... until I saw something far away, it caused you to run to it but I resisted and and I tried to tackle Rivandal .......... but he ccontinued running with me sticked with him, "can you stop , please?" I said with really sweet voice.

ReploidZero798
November 5th, 2004, 08:47 PM
I wanted to let go of him, It was quite uncomfrotable as you should know......I even wanted to talk to him, but I couldn't. Something though, pushed him away.....He might think it was me, but it wasn't. As soon as I heard him fall, I saw myself running into a wall. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them......I was in a completely different place, surrounded by dark green plants and exotic flowers....

Electric Hero
November 5th, 2004, 08:50 PM
When I opened my eyes from the fall I saw the sky and I stood up , infront I saw a transparent wall , I touched it and my hand past through it. "Mikrel, follow me!" I said as I entered the wall.

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 08:26 AM
"Coming!" said Mikrel,running straight into the wall and reappearing in a place that didn't seem to be Rivendel...

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 06:37 PM
woah," I said in amazement." What is this place?"
Welcome to the land of Gondor," said a voice from within the shadows....

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 06:51 PM
So this is Gondor.. thought Mikrel,who had heard the voice as well. How on Middle-Earth did we get here through a wall?

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 07:25 PM
" I bet you aer wondering how you got here," said the voice," and I'll tell you shortly. I just need your other team mate-Max I believe-to get here. Then all will be explained......

Amy-chan
November 6th, 2004, 08:32 PM
OOC:Max came in before Mikrel,but you mean the real Max,right?

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Yea, the real Max. Let's just pretend he got lost or something.....

Electric Hero
November 6th, 2004, 09:32 PM
ooc: I'm not lost

ic: I just was behind Rivandal "hey, I'm here"

Amy-chan
November 7th, 2004, 06:48 AM
"Who are you? Where are you? How did we get here? Why were we brought here?" Mikrel suddenly stopped. Maybe she was asking too many questions.

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 08:27 PM
" My name is a mystery. It is so mysterious even I don't know it....." He laughed. He paused for a momnet then he said," You may call me Kenshi. I brought you here, and I am the one thta called you all to the city in the first place. You know what your mission is right?"

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 03:29 PM
"um.....destroy the evil army of Sauron , destroy the Ring and kill Sauron?" I said

Amy-chan
November 8th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Yeah,that's basically all there is to it,right?" asked Mikrel.

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I wanted to agree with them, but I knew it....just knew it ....." There's something else. I don't exactly know what though. If our mission was that simple though, we wouldn;'t have been brought here right?"

Amy-chan
November 8th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"Isn't that what Frodo and the other heroes of legend did? What else is there to do?" But now that Rivandal mentioned it,there did seem to be something hiding just out of eyeshot,some new goal to be accomplished..

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 07:46 PM
"another goal?" I said , I really didn't understood that, so I decided to ask

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 07:54 PM
OOC: are we following the actual LotR story or is it someting different.

" Yes, another goal," said the shadowy figure, He finally started walking out, and he seemed to be an aged human. He had long hair, and a large beard. He seemed battle scared and wise beyond his years, however many that may be....

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:04 PM
ooc: we are making another story for LOTR

ic: As I was looking at the figure walking out the shadows, I thought that I recognized him as........ Gandalf?

ooc: Gandalf?

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 08:05 PM
OOC: if it's another story, I was going to use Aragorn, but Gandalf was choice numero two!

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:07 PM
ooc: so.............Aragorn?

Amy-chan
November 8th, 2004, 08:09 PM
OOC:I'm cornfused(cornfused is an unofficial word that I like to say and type,it means confused as well as fused with corn.XD)

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:12 PM
ooc: the shadow figure was Aragorn of Gandalf and just that

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 08:17 PM
" Aragorn?" I asked.
" Yes," he said," I'm glad you still remember me after so long."
I had trained with Aragorn a bit to improve my swordmanship, but that was quite some time ago. He was much older now.
" You realize that what is a long time to you, is but a short time to me right?" i said.

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:19 PM
ooc: now........I'm confused....... I think.......... I don't know what to write

Amy-chan
November 8th, 2004, 08:33 PM
OOC:Reploid!This RP takes place two milleniums AFTER Aragorn's age! *is confused*

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:36 PM
ooc: yea that's true...... he is dead as the other members of the fellowship except for Gandalf , now that he is Gandalf the White, he can tell us that

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 08:43 PM
O...okay....I forgot......Gandalf taught my guy to use magic in his bows then......sorry! hehehe

Amy-chan
November 8th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Gandalf left to the Gray Havens though,along with Frodo. XD So the whole Fellowship is either gone or dead.. And another thing we forgot is that the elves are gone,and so Rivendel is no longer inhabited. XD So we are all mixed up.. XD XD

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:44 PM
ooc: I don't forgive you..... nah just joking. Then Gandalf returned and the elves too.

Amy-chan
November 8th, 2004, 08:46 PM
OOC:XD I don't know what to post now,since I am still cornfused. XD Is your char two milleniums old? He'd have to be to meet Gandalf before he left to the Gray Havens.. *has a migrain*

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:52 PM
ooc: ok ....... the elves returned but Gandalf didn't , the figure was ....... Elrond.........

Amy-chan
November 8th, 2004, 09:04 PM
OOC:Oh wait a minute. *sees Max's post about the elves AND Gandalf returning* Okay sorry for the confusion I didn't see that they all returned oh okay.

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 09:10 PM
ooc: WE HAVE TO DECIDE IF THAT FIGURE IS GANDALF OR AN ELF THAT IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Let's just make it Gandalf. Couldn't my character know him though? Don't elves have really long life times?

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 09:21 PM
ooc: your character may know Gandalf.....yes elves have long life times

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Oh well see there you go, my character met and had some training with gandalf while he was still young.... :D

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 09:23 PM
ooc: can we just continue the rp?

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Someone else continue, I'm too tired from all the thinking......... :D

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 09:38 PM
"Gandalf?!" I said open mouth, "oh my young hero" said Gandalf "don't call me hero, Gandalf" I said, "why not? you saved the towns I sweared to protect, that deserves the title of 'Hero'" Gandalf said, I just looked at the ground.

Amy-chan
November 9th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Mikrel stared at Gandalf in awe. She had known about him since before he left for the Gray Havens,but had never actually seen him. She felt a bit childish in front of him and when he noticed her staring at him she looked at her shoes. "Dear Mikrel," said Gandalf,putting his hand under her chin so she would look up at him,"Do not be shy. There is a reason you were chosen for this quest,whether you believe it or not." Mikrel just closed her eyes,too nervous to face his stare. She knew that Gandalf the White only spoke the truth,but next to him Mikrel felt small and unable to be of any help.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 08:47 PM
"Gandalf, what is the other goal that we are leaving behind?" I asked, trying to know what was the other goal.

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Your other goal will be revealed to you on your quest. I am here just to inform you of it. It is another battle, greater than the one you embark upon now. I hope you are ready for it, and I wish you luck, as you will most surely need it...." he said, then vanished.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 09:37 PM
"Gan...*I slightly extended my hand* dalf...." I said , then we were returned to Rivendel, "well, we have to complete our quests, now everybody is here, we will go to the 'boss' and we will tell him that we are ready to start our mission" I said looking at Rivandal and Mikrel.

Amy-chan
November 10th, 2004, 06:46 AM
"Readier than ever!" exclaimed Mikrel confidently.

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 04:14 PM
I was getting bored of this mediocre chat," Look, if Gandalf came to see us, it'sd important. Probably more important then what this " leader" guy has for us. Let's get going before humanity is extinct and somehow it's the elves fault!"

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 06:28 PM
I shook my head, "look , we have to lead this army, is our job, that's why we are here......look, we can do all we have and need to do while leading this army, so we have to go to the old elf to let us start this *!%* mission, ok?" I said as I look at him.

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 07:37 PM
He was talking and talking, but I wasn't listening. I just started walking away.....I just wanted this all over and done with

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 07:40 PM
*sigh* "FINE! GO AWAY! BUT YOU WIL NOT COMPLETE ANY GOAL WITHOUT US! THE THREE OF US HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!" I said, as I looked at him walking away.

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I gave him a hand gesture that he was to take as a " Whatever", and kept walking.....

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I didn't felt offended because of the hand gesture, I just even more angry, "I don't care if you leave the team too , Mikrel, I don't care about anything now, I'm going to Rivendel" I said as I turned around and started to walk into Rivendel.

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 07:55 PM
I heard what he said to Mikrel and got angry." For your information, this isn't just about you MAX! I never said I was leaving, I'm just walking away from you! There is no reason to be a jerk to Mikrel! You're not the only one who has problems you know!?"

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I stopped "I know" I said and continued walking to Rivendel.

Amy-chan
November 10th, 2004, 10:01 PM
"Both of you should stop it right now!" exclaimed Mikrel. "You're both so immature! If the fate of Middle-Earth rests in your hands then this mission is a failure already,because we are arguing before we've even started! How do you two expect to travel all the way to Mordor together in this manner?" She then calmed down. "Where do you think Gandalf wants us to start?" she asked quietly in a tone completely different from the one she had used when she had exploded like a volcano.

Electric Hero
November 11th, 2004, 08:24 PM
I stopped when I heard Mikrel's voice, "sorry....so sorry, I wasn't myself, I wanted to lead the army as I fast I could. But we can go to Gondor first, if you want, I accept suggestions" I said as I turned around and saw Mikrel and Rivandal.

Amy-chan
November 11th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"I am open to suggestions too,so if you could both agree on something I'll follow it through," said Mikrel.

Electric Hero
November 11th, 2004, 08:39 PM
"Rivandal? do you agree to go to Gondor?" I asked looking at him

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 09:46 PM
I stopped and thought about his question for a bit," I'll go with you two, but don't expect me to get all buddy buddy with you."

Electric Hero
November 11th, 2004, 09:56 PM
"YAY!!!! hahahaha , I will no expect that from you Rivandal! hehehe , well just let me leave a note" I said as I grabbed a pen and wrote a note and attached it to an arrow and I sent the arrow flying towards Rivendel "well, let' go! , straight to Gondor!" I said as I started to run towards Gondor, but I was expecting too dangerous rodes, but I knew that if we work together, we will win.

Amy-chan
November 11th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"Gondor is a long ways from here,and maybe we need to bring more provisions..plan out our route..oh,what the heck,let's just go!" Mikrel could never stay in one place for long when an adventure was ahead of her,so she started running alongside Max.

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 10:14 PM
" Children," I said," nothing but children." I sighed, and laughed. I started walking towards the roads. I was personally in no hurry to die anymore, and knew we'd end up stopping for some reason or another!

Amy-chan
November 12th, 2004, 06:59 AM
"I can't wait to do something fun!" said Mikrel with a smile. "Slay a dragon,stop an army of orcs and who knows what other fun things we'll get to do!" She was excited,perhaps too much so.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Hey Mikrel,* I said telepathically,* I think you might get your wish. Don';t startle Max, but I think there are quite a few orcs in this forest watching us through the brush*
He knew she was new to his telepathy, but he hoped it wouldn't bother her....

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 05:32 PM
We were running, until I saw a shadow in the forest, "stop, I think I saw something" I said as I stopped and looked around to see even more shadows, they were getting nearer, "Orcs! many of them!" I said as I unsheated my sword and shield , then all the hidden orcs came running towards us.

Amy-chan
November 12th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Mikrel heard Rivandal talking to her telepathically. Wow,I didn't know you could do that! she replied, shooting an orc with one of her arrows.

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 06:22 PM
The Orcs were getting closer, and I started to attack with my sword and killed like 2 Orcs in one blow, "we have to work together!" I said to Mikrel and Rivandal.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 06:23 PM
OOC: Two in one blow? Let's keep it a bit more realistic Max okay? XD
Yea well I try to keep it secret I replied.
I realized Max had already noticed the Orcs and that the battle had started. I decided to join them in this fight, even though I knew the orcs wouldn't dare attack me.
I unsheated my swords and charged at one. I made a strong slash at its leg and took pride in its scream of anguish. Just as I was about to take out the other leg however, another Orc hit me and I was sent flying into a tree....

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 06:29 PM
ooc: they are weak Orcs, we will start with weak ones, then strong ones

Amy-chan
November 12th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Mikrel stabbed through one orc with her sword,and knocked another one down using her staff. After that she noticed Rivandal against the tree and an orc heading straight for him,and blocked the orc's way.

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 06:39 PM
ooc: Rivandal is against the tree , not me

ic: I saw Mikrel stoppng an Orc, but more Orcs were heading towards Mikrel and Rivandal, I knocked out some ones, when I was with my teammates ... "do you think that they have a leader? and we need to make a better defense with the three of us not too far away, but Mikrel go and help Rivandal, I'll cover you!" I said as I slashed 5 times an Orc and it died.

Amy-chan
November 12th, 2004, 06:41 PM
OOC:Whoops. I meant Rivandal.

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 06:45 PM
ooc: don't worry

ic: I killed two , "Rivandal, are you alright?!" I yelled while I was attacking another Orc

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Blood was slowly making its way down my forehead." Of course I'm okay," I said. I was angry now and Max knew more than anyone here that I am not nice when I'm angry!
I jumped to the top of a tree and yelled telepathically to Max and Mikrel*I suggest you get to higher ground as I'm about to get back at the orcs*
I started taking aim and charging icey bows by the fours. I launched them all at separate parts of the forest, making the ground wet and slippery.

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 08:40 PM
I jumped on a small hill near there, when I saw coming the icy arrows. "oh lala Rivandal is angry" I thought

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 09:07 PM
You bet I'm angry!! I yelled at him.
After making sure they were both on safe ground, I started firing more arrows, making the entire floor a skating rink for the Orcs. I expected Max or Mikrel to make the next move, as I wasn't ready to attack yet.

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 09:09 PM
"Ice! YAY!!" I said as I jumped of the hill and skated on the ice , all the Orcs were confused and immobilized, so I just slashed them while I was skating.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 09:19 PM
OOC: I think we should leave it here for now Max and wait for Pika-Mew to come back :D

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 09:44 PM
ooc: yup, we should wait for her

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 02:42 PM
OOC: well if she doesn't log on soon, I guess we can continue w/out her.......:(

Amy-chan
November 13th, 2004, 06:37 PM
OOC:Why do you both want to abandon me?

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 08:47 PM
ooc: we don't want to abandon you, no way

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 08:53 PM
OOC:Why do you both want to abandon me?
We don't want to. I was just saying that if you were to stay offline, we'd have to continue the fight scene without you which would suck....XD

Amy-chan
November 14th, 2004, 02:08 PM
OOC:I was just joking. I know it was because I was gone. But I'm not lazy, and I can read past posts to figure out what's going on.
IC:Mikrel jumped down to the ice from the hill she had been standing on. Using her staff she hit a few orcs with spells along the way.

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 04:20 PM
AS Mikrel and Max attacked Orcs at their leisure, I took the oppurtunity to take a nap. I was drained and i felt a nap was in order. However, stupid as these Orcs are, a small group of them figured it wise to ambush me. This time I was ready though. I jumped back behind them and slashed at their legs. As one fell, the rest started panicking. However, once again, I was hit, but this time, I was sent plummeting into the ice.

Electric Hero
November 14th, 2004, 08:09 PM
I killed an Orc when something hit me knocking me off against the ice, when I just raised my head on the floor to see what hit me , it was Rivandal, "Rivanadal!" I said

Amy-chan
November 15th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Mikrel was sliding beyond her control, and she was sent flying into Max and Rivandal. They all fell to the ice. "Ow, sorry," apologized Mikrel, quickly getting back on her feet.

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM
As I stood I said," Who'd have thought Orcs would be this much trouble?"

Electric Hero
November 15th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I stood up , and went aainst an Orc and killed him, "if they have a leader, we must find him, if we kill him all will retreat" I said

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 05:05 PM
As if it were that easy," I muttered, shooting at a few orcs.

Electric Hero
November 15th, 2004, 08:01 PM
"the leader should have more armor than the rest of the Orcs" I said as I killed another Orc and cut off the arm of one Orc

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 09:44 PM
" How does that make it any easier?!" I asked him. I shot a few more Orcs, but they were getting smarter. They used the corpses of their allies as shields and my bows were useless.

Amy-chan
November 16th, 2004, 06:46 AM
Mikrel stabbed one with her sword, but he repelled it once again.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I realized arrows were pointless, so I thought, what about lightning.
I called forth a huge bolt of lightning to try and take some out....try anyways.

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 07:36 PM
I tried to stab one , but he repelled it. After a while of looking how thay were ALMOST kicking our asses, the only thing to do to kick our asses was to atleast touch us, I saw betweeen a bunch an Uruk-hai ((sorry if I spelled it wrong)) and I thought that it was their leader, I jumped on the hill and shot an arrow with just light against the leader to advice my friends where the leader was, then I fell from the hill and some Orcs came running at me and I kicked them and stood up, "to reach him, it will be really difficult" I thought.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 08:17 PM
For you maybe I thought. I started running straight through the Orcs, slashing at thier legs with my twin swords. Although I didn't kill any, it gave me the chance to get through to their leader. When I finally reached the Uruk-Hai though, I tried slashing at him and he was gone.
" What the.....?" I started to say. However, before I could finish I was knocked back through the Orcs by an unseen force. This seems to be their favorite thing to do to me.
When I finally stopped, I was dead center a ring of Orcs with bloody legs. They didn't seem very happy.....

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 08:35 PM
"ok the leader disappeared, so we have to kill them all I think" I said as I grabbed my bow and shot arrows against the Orcs around Rivandal, then grabbed my sword and slashed some Orcs.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Technically the leader is here, as he's the one who smashed me into the circle of orcs.

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 08:43 PM
I turned around and saw my light arrow floating, then I thought that we can still can see my arrow, we can know where he is, when I was just starting to raise my sword he knocked me off against another circle of Orcs, these looked like hungry... "crap"

Amy-chan
November 16th, 2004, 08:48 PM
OOC:Question:What forest are we in? Couldn't be Fangorn, Rivendel is far from there. Not that it has to have a name. I'm just curious..
IC:Mikrel kicked an orc, and was hit into a tree by it. "Uh-oh.." she said as she noticed more coming toward her..

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 09:10 PM
ooc: we are in a new forest called "The FoulBoorne" a.k.a = the Wicked Forest.