View Full Version : What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

April 22nd, 2010, 9:56 PM

XD. What about you?

April 22nd, 2010, 10:01 PM
Check my iPhone for any text messages, take a shower, get ready, have breakfast, brush my teeth and wait for my carpool to text when he's here to pick me up (grab my stuff and lunch <3) and then school. Pretty exciting huh? My mornings are pretty wild, I just hate waking up early in the morning.

April 22nd, 2010, 10:52 PM
Just after getting up, I wash my face and fix up some coffee and cereal. Then I sit down and check the internet while eating breakfast. On weekdays, after finishing breakfast, I get dressed for the day. On weekends I just slack off. Whatever way, I can't function like a regular human until I've had my coffee.

April 22nd, 2010, 11:08 PM
I rub my eyes, check the time, and, depending on if I have more time to sleep or not, I will get up, check Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Formspring, my Email and my phone before showering, grabbing some omnomnomz, and going to school. On weekends I just sleep.

April 22nd, 2010, 11:08 PM
Pick up my laptop or DS on weekends, or have a shower on work days.

April 23rd, 2010, 8:10 AM
On behalf of the male population of PokeCommunity...

I can't say it either.

Shame I have to say male population too or no one would get it.

In all good and healthy seriousness, I look up at the clock and see how much longer I can sleep for. Not really a good attitude to have, mind...

April 23rd, 2010, 8:15 AM
It's time to get up (Ilovedragonite's real name here)! 5 more minutes! -_-
(Ilovedragonite's real name here)! You have to get up now or your grounded!

April 23rd, 2010, 8:18 AM
I either wake up myself or my mum wakes me up or even worse my brother wakes me up
First, thing I do is log in and check my vms/pms and answer them, post for a bit on here.
Then go get ready for school.
I do that every morning on the weekdays, but it is slightly different for weekends or holidays.

The Darkest Gale
April 23rd, 2010, 8:20 AM
umm wake up, have a shower, get dressed, have breakfast, get my jotters etc, play my DS and laptop until then :)
thats at like 5-6am lol
weekends I sleep D:

April 23rd, 2010, 8:23 AM
Hit the the squirrels and tell Cecil to switch on the TV.

April 23rd, 2010, 8:50 AM
Essentially, I don't have a set "routine" beyond taking care of bodily needs. Of course, I can't list them, that'd be crude!

But, I can say that it varies wildly depending on what I have planned for the day.

April 23rd, 2010, 8:53 AM

XD. What about you?

lol, exactly the same thing.... >_<

At least after summer I'll be starting college, so I will have good classes to look forward too.

April 23rd, 2010, 9:30 AM
If it's a school day I somehow find a way to drag myself to the bathroom. On a normal day I merrily awaken and go to the bathroom. So either way I end up doing the same thing my mood is just much different. :)

April 23rd, 2010, 9:33 AM
- Get up
- Wake up Youssef
- Talk for a bit
- Go off to eat something (if hungry)
- Post on PC and watch animes, talk on MSN, etc.
- Shower (if it's "Shower Day")

April 23rd, 2010, 9:35 AM
Usually I just walk straight to the shower, stumbling occasionally. :D

April 23rd, 2010, 9:49 AM
Look at the clock to see what's the time, and request 5 more minutes of sleep.

Edward Elric
April 23rd, 2010, 10:11 AM
Well during the week when I have school, I try my hardest to get out of my comfy bed and get ready for school.

On the weekends, I sleep in late. When I wake up, I usually get breakfast and play my DS.

Noah Ridgewood
April 23rd, 2010, 10:59 AM
The first thing I do when I wake up is go back to sleep. This repeats for about four or five times, then I proceed to check my messages on my phone, shortly followed by going back to bed and then getting ready for whatever it is I have to do that day.

April 23rd, 2010, 11:46 AM
...depends on if I have to go to work or school soon. If I have a couple hours, I sit on my bed using teh interwebs for the lulz. If I have to leave soon, I just hop right into the shower. :P

April 23rd, 2010, 12:55 PM
I wish I could go back to sleep pretty much every morning. Than I go and take a shower. Usually I check a few sites and then head for classes.

April 23rd, 2010, 12:58 PM
Fall asleep on the couch. xD

Then I get up again, assuming I wake up at all I'm screwed if I don't and its a school day. and brush my teeth, eat, fix my hair, then leave. Take a shower sometimes, though I prefer after school. xD

April 23rd, 2010, 3:12 PM
I go back to sleep. Wake up again. Shower. Get dressed. Forget to eat breakfast
and then get on with my day o3o

April 23rd, 2010, 4:34 PM
Pee. >__>

Then shower, brush teeth while in shower, get dressed, and then check phone.
Not very exciting.
Oh, and I don't eat breakfast, not enough time for it. :/

April 23rd, 2010, 4:36 PM
If it's a work day I have breakfast, shower and then get changed before leaving the house.

If it's a weekend i'll usually sit in bed watching TV for a while.

April 23rd, 2010, 4:54 PM
i lay in bed listening to my alarm clock
it wakes me up with the album Beneath the Medicine Tree - by copeland

Captain Hobo.
April 23rd, 2010, 5:15 PM
Right after I wake up I take a shower.

April 23rd, 2010, 5:34 PM
When I wake up, I would usually go outside and have my breakfast, or sometimes I sleep again on the couch outside. lol xD

April 23rd, 2010, 6:34 PM
I fall out of my bed.

I usually eat breakfast and do my usual business(brush teeth, get ready for school, change, ect.)

Its quite annoying sometimes -.- I just want to sleep for the whole day..

April 23rd, 2010, 7:04 PM
I jump to my alarm clock to lower the volume (It wakes me up with the increasingly loud intro of Invocation of Apocalyptic Evil)

Then I listen to my Studio force in subconciousness for 15 minutes.

I go into my close to change.

Go to the restroom and do whatever I don't forget to do.

And go downstairs and remember what the Schedule is for today in School. Every other day I say "YES" and every other day I say "****!!!"

Maybe have some breakfast.

And that's it. Saturdays are a different story. Anything can happen when I wake up on a Saturday.

April 23rd, 2010, 7:31 PM
Go back to sleep. I love my sleep, after all.

After the sleep, I check any text messages, and then proceed throughout my day interneting.

Interesting, right?

April 23rd, 2010, 8:03 PM
I take my usual pills and then I go on the computer. XD I don't really do much else but sometimes I'll still have my TV going from last night since I can't really fall asleep without it... or without HITT playing too. :<

May 5th, 2010, 10:57 AM
I roll over and hit snooze on my alarm. Then ten minutes later I do it again. If I'm extra tired/lazy, I do it again ten minutes later. Then I scramble to get ready, though I don't have to move TOO quickly because I purposely set my alarm 20 minutes early so I can hit snooze. It makes me feel I get to sleep longer. n_n;;

Aside from that, I just get dressed and grab everything that was charging (DS, iPod, phone) and then I head out the door for work. :B

(look at erica discovering all these polls she missed while writing exams!)

May 5th, 2010, 11:00 AM
I try to go back to sleep. And then I wake up and get dressed. Then I eat my breakfast. I'm sooooo interesting, eh?

May 5th, 2010, 11:01 AM
I wiggle my fingers and toes to make sure that my limbs have not been cut off in the night. Then I get up.

May 5th, 2010, 11:43 AM
On work days, I turn to my clock, go "uggggh", and set my alarm ahead 5-10 minutes, depending on when I actually got up. Then I try sleeping those extra few minutes. It means I have to run around faster when I get up but these days I need those few minutes, and it takes me all of five minutes to get ready, if I packed up my backpack the night before.

On my days off, I turn around, look at the clock, and decide if it's late enough to get up. :p

Very boring morning routine.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 5th, 2010, 12:49 PM
I usually hit the snooze anywhere from 2-5 times. Once I finally wake up, first thing I do is boot up Firefox, come on PC, and see if I have any new messages.

Yeah, PC comes first for me in the mornings. Or afternoons, if I sleep really late.

May 5th, 2010, 4:07 PM

XD. What about you?

Same here, 'cept I think it. I wake up at 6:10 to some random song on my radio, lie there for 5-10 minutes dozing, and then drag my butt to my bathroom. On weekends I sleep in till at least 10. :)

May 5th, 2010, 4:25 PM
violently turn off my alarm and go right back to sleep

May 5th, 2010, 4:35 PM
I usually just wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy, shower, get dressed, go to bed, then eat an leave for school.

TB Pro
May 5th, 2010, 4:52 PM
wake and bake? Umm, yeah. Then shower. Then CAPN CRUNCH. And then school. Yus, mai perfect day.