PDA

View Full Version : What do you eat for breakfast???

loliwin
April 23rd, 2010, 12:23 AM
Well, its a very simple question. :D

I have milk, two bananas, and toast with chocolate spread on it. Yum. xD

Binary
April 23rd, 2010, 12:45 AM
I have cereals most of the time. I had toast with spread this morning though.

xJordan360
April 23rd, 2010, 12:54 AM
Babies. A nice, fresh bowl of babies.

All satire aside, I typically don't have time to eat in the mornings.
Bad habit, I know. I try to gank a bagel, or pop in a toaster strudel, but I tend to sleep too much to have time to get ready and eat without being late to work or school.

Jesh
April 23rd, 2010, 01:10 AM
I have a full English, with a pot of tea on the side. I wish ;_;

I have cereal, idk what kind haha

Limey-chan
April 23rd, 2010, 05:31 AM
Cereal, toast and a cup of tea. Or sausage/bacon sarnies. Guess it depends on how hungry I am.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 23rd, 2010, 06:43 AM
Nails, bolts, and circular saws

I typically skip breakfast unless I'm staying at a hotel that serves a free continental breakfast. Then I'll usually get a plain bagel, apple/cranberry juice, and sausage if they happen to serve hot items.

I lost my taste for cereals, biscuits, and oatmeal a LONG time ago... and most places won't prepare a burger, steak, or prime rib for breakfast :/

Åzurε
April 23rd, 2010, 06:47 AM
Standard breakfast fare, or whatever we've got in the pantry. So cereal or a bagel or what-have-you.

Anybody notice that Pop-Tarts have stopped trying to be breakfast food?

ILoveDragonite
April 23rd, 2010, 07:49 AM
I had vanilla ice cream and left over burgers.

Ayselipera
April 23rd, 2010, 09:26 AM
I usually don't eat on the mornings before school, but when I do it's always something really odd. Like a turkey sandwich or chips. That's mostly due to the fact that I'm in a rush on those days. On weekends I'll either have eggs, pancakes, or cereal.

Yusshin
April 23rd, 2010, 09:28 AM
Dates.
Bagels with light cream cheese.
Pizza (chicken, not pork).
Cereal.
That thing beneath my bed.

Whatever's around, really.

The Sly Fox
April 23rd, 2010, 10:15 AM
I usually fix up a bowl of cereal. On the weekends when I have more time, I usually have pancakes or waffles x]

Arago
April 23rd, 2010, 10:54 AM
I don't eat breakfast. Sometimes I don't eat lunch, either.

Dakota
April 23rd, 2010, 01:06 PM
Varies. Today I had Cocoa Puffs cereal, though yesterday, mother made me pancakes, while the day before, a tuna sandwich. xD

Mattysaurus
April 23rd, 2010, 05:06 PM
I don't eat breakfast.
Not enough time in the mornings. ;/
But I do have a snack sometime around 10AM. Like an apple or something?

Captain Hobo.
April 23rd, 2010, 05:09 PM
I usually eat bacon, eggs, and biscuts. And I drink milk with it.

I HEART MEGA HITT
April 23rd, 2010, 08:12 PM
Psssh... I eat ever I can find. D: I really need to find a good diet but that's hard to get into for me. XD I usually have a debbie snack and a coke... because coke is like coffee for me.

reyzn
April 23rd, 2010, 08:16 PM
Weekdays: Special K's Vanilla almond cereal (this is sooo good)
Weekends: scrambled eggs and bacon ^^

SalemGreen
April 23rd, 2010, 08:25 PM
Nails, bolts, and circular saws

I typically skip breakfast unless I'm staying at a hotel that serves a free continental breakfast. Then I'll usually get a plain bagel, apple/cranberry juice, and sausage if they happen to serve hot items.

I lost my taste for cereals, biscuits, and oatmeal a LONG time ago... and most places won't prepare a burger, steak, or prime rib for breakfast :/

Well that sucks. I was coming in to do my usual joke that I am "ALL THAT IS MAN. I EAT TABLE SAWS AND RUSTY NAILS FOR BREAKFAST LIKE A REAL MAN" but it seems someone already did a version of it.

Regardless. Table saws and rusty nails.